[RP][ShaFlow] Doki-Doki Channel!

UmbraSight
Global Mod

[RP][ShaFlow] Doki-Doki Channel!

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:30 am

“You aren’t going to die, calm down, you don’t want them showing you freaking out on the news tonight, right?” Maki said, dusting off her thighs as she stood. She doubted the second part was true, but Eiki seemed to care about her rank. Getting her to think that it might be in danger if she continued to spiral out of control might be a splash of cold water. Or, would make it worse. It would be one of those two options. Probably.

“And I doubt you’re going to go bald from having your hand burned.” Maki said, tapping Eiki’s good shoulder with two of her fingers as she stepped past the woman and over a tangle of vines dissipating into a fine black mist. In a few hours all that would remain of the fight would be the shattered husk of the steak place. “For starters Eyepatch, the DDC headquarters is this way. We’ll take it at a jog, so try to keep up.” Maki said with a broad grin and a quick wink.

She wasn't exactly in the mood for a jog, and felt a bit like she had just finished a marathon already, but Eiki needed to have her arm looked at. And, Eiki had a very competitive nature. Making her think of it as a contest should help her keep her mind off her arm, and get them there a little faster.

Or they would both collapse halfway there and someone would call an ambulance. It would be one of the two.

------------

Oh? You always do know the best new places to try out. You really must tell me your secrets some time my dear.” Viper said smoothly as she walked arm and arm with Dice to the door behind Countess’s chair. It wasn’t set to be much of a walk, they just needed to amble down the hall and enter enter the set of doors across from the elevators. A little three minute walk to one of the best medical facilities in the world, but still, no reason to rush it, she enjoyed her time she spent with Dice.

She chatted happily with the other woman as they finally neared the infirmary door and stuck their heads in. “Hello? Anyone home? We have a few cuts and scrapes which need a bandaid and a kiss to make all better.”

The doctor was squatting, holding her eyelid open with her left index finger, as she slid her right finger close. For a brief moment, Viper could have sworn she had seen a hint of gold, but when the woman looked up and their way, her eyes were a cold blue.

“Ah, yes. Sorry, I had dropped my contact.” the doctor said with a smile which seemed to expose more teeth than humor.

Dice here could use a quick look over, Mells” Viper said, patting Dice’s shoulder as she spoke. The doctor lifted a hand and gestured towards one of the beds.

“Why, come on over and have a seat, and I’ll make the pain melt away.” The doctor said.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Re: [RP][ShaFlow] Doki-Doki Channel!

Post by ShaFlow » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:43 am

Suddenly snapping out of her panic Eiki bit her lip.That's right! If people see me like this, it'll ruin my rank! It'll scar my popularity!Eyes were already beginning to peer towards the two. After all they did just save the surrounding crowd from a random Grimm attack. There was a time and place for everything...this wasn't the time to panic. Clearing her chest with a forced cough."Er-I mean, thanks to our combined powers, we were able to defeat that Grimm. No problem!" A petty attempt to fix her appearance.

Did that work? I hope so-"

"Whaddya mean no problem?!"

Suddenly the cries of a watching pedestrian interrupted her thought process. A round man with a cleanly shaven head, and big bushy eyebrows."What about my shop?! Who's gonna fix for the repairs?! It was wrecked and ruined!" Addressing both girls in a very flustered manner. At first Eiki was stunned. She didn't know how to handle the situation. Then it began...a sudden bandwagon.

"Yeah and my car!"

"What am I going to do about my apartment?! Who's gonna pay for that?"

Surrounding the two were not satisfied civilians but rather aggravated citizens. Eiki didn't know what to do. She had never experienced this before.She looked to Maki for some type of assistance.
===

Dice looked around the doctors office, inspecting for any signs of Grimm...nothing. Taking a small breath of assurance she took a moment to address the doctor."I see we're eager today, what's the occasion? You're usually more chatty doc." Dice walked over to the medical bed, taking a seat on the nice white paper covering. The feeling was a bit uncomfortable."But I'm guessing you have a full schedule if you're this eager so I'll try not to hold you up too long." She leaned back, arms spread out supporting the weight."I got some minor wounds from a small conflict today with some annoyance. Nothing serious, at least that's what I'm thinking. There's also this weird popping feeling in my ankle and knee that's been bothering for the last week. I'm actually starting to get worried. Think you can check it out for me?"

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:27 am

Maki placed her hands on her hips as she eyed the gathering crowd, and matched their heated accusations with her own disapproving frown. People searching for someone to blame for their own poor luck, no matter how many times she had been forced to deal with it, she always found it annoying. How was it her fault what a Grimm did? Would they rather it just run wild? She looked back over her shoulder at the withering remains of the Grimm, only a few minutes after it had died, and half of its mass was gone. Dissipated off to wherever Grimm went when they died. With a bitter ‘huh’ in the back of her throat, Maki flicked her thumb over her shoulder at the dead Grimm and looked back at the store owner who had spoken up first.

“You want something to blame? Blame that thing. It destroyed your property, not us.” Her hand dropped back down to her hip, and she leaned towards the larger man. “It is my job to risk my life to save yours. But last I checked, it was not in my job to be your whipping girl because you feel bad about your own poor luck.” She jabbed a finger in the man’s direction before she continued speaking.

“You want to know where to get the money to replace your stuff? Do what people always do, contact the DDC, and they will do what they always do, take as much out of my paycheck as they can, then pay for the rest.” She brought her hand up and pressed it against her heart. “But you all shouldn't worry about me any, I'll do what I always do when it happens. Survive off ramen noodles and tap water for a few days.”

She crossed her arms under her bust and turned towards Eiki. “Now, if you all would please excuse us, she got hurt keeping all of you safe so we need to go see a doctor.” With a huff and a motion for Eiki to follow, Maki took a step away from the group.

-----------------------

“Ah, yes. I don't mean to hurry your girls along today, but I happen to have plans later tonight. But, don't worry, I have plenty of time to spend with you two.” The Doctor stepped forward and leaned on close to Dice. “My, someone did a number on you.” She breathed.

Oh, you should take a look at the other guy if you think this looks bad.” Venom said with a smirk. The doctor chuckled.

“Yes, I am sure it would be quite the sight.” The Doctor said tilting Dice’s head to one side as she inspected the discolored skin of the woman’s black eye. “Yes. A few scrapes, some bruising. Now, lift your leg up for me, and I'll see what can be done about that ankle of yours.”
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:42 pm

There was a small silence from Eiki as she observed Maki diffuse the situation. How she left the group of citizens perplexed with her speech. Even being astounded as well. However it may carry her rank down in the future to come. Or at least that's how Eiki predicted. She wanted to tell them off but she knew it would just act like a double edged sword. Her passionate feelings about her rank herself by the tail. It was either Maki didn't care about hers in general or in that moment. Yet there was a small amount of pity that Eiki felt for her.

Never being aware of pay reduction or how it affected her life as a whole. Eiki just assumed she wanted to live that way since it seemed simple. Following Maki's call, Eiki couldn't help but lightly slap her forehead."To think I couldn't handle some civilian backlash." Whispering to Maki, making their way from the scene of the attack towards the direction of the D.D.C.
====

Without hesitation Dice had extended her leg forward as the doctor commanded."I mean, I don't want to sound like I am bragging. But I went easy on em. Just wanted to gauge if they were worth the time and energy."She spoke highly lifting her head up looking at the white ceiling. A chuckle coming up right after.Besides, next time we meet I guarantee that if I go all out, I'll win. No doubt about it.Sure, Dic knew Hunger was a challenging foe, however now that she has some insight on her abilities...a proper counter attack can be devised.Yet she couldn't help but feel that she was close. Maybe skulking about the shadows of some alley.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:03 am

Maki glanced over her shoulder as Eiki drew near. She simply shrugged as Eiki whispered her annoyance at being unable to have diffused the situation on her own. Maki didn’t respond immediately to Eiki’s words, simply lead to two down a back alley for a short cut to help shave off some distance and time as they walked to the D.D.C. headquarters building. Rather, after a few minutes of mulling it over she finally spoke.

“I wouldn’t be worried about it, it can be hard the first time if you aren’t use to crowd of people suddenly cursing your name.” Maki said with a shrug. She lifted her right hand, and a trembling little flame danced around her index finger lighting up the darkened alley. It was a simple use of her magic, one she had done a thousand times before but this time it felt like she were attempting to flex a sore muscle. “I’ve gotten used to it though, partly because of my power. Fire doesn’t care about property damage, and when people have their stuff destroyed they want someone to blame, and the Grimm is dead so they can’t easily blame that.”

With another shrug, Maki lifted her finger, and blew the flame out. “Anyway, if you care about your rank, it’s usually better to not point out how dumb they are acting.”

-----------------------------------------------

“Oh, you are quite frightening.” The doctor said “I’m sure you scared that Grimm away for a long time to come.” The Doctor ran her hand along Dice’s leg, the tips of her fingers grazing the ankle. She hummed faintly, before she stood up and dusted her hands off. “I would say that it is sprained. A compress and a wrap is what I would recommend. Hold on, I’ll go get that for you. And, while I am getting that, if you would be a dear for me and help keep that leg elevated, that would be lovely.” The doctor said patting Viper’s shoulder as she passed the woman.

“So, are you two planning a hunt for this Grimm then? As you seem so confident about how to kill it.”

I suppose we should give her ankle time to heal first, yes?” Viper said, kneeling down next to the bed. A slow smile curled across Hunger’s lips. She listlessly rustled objects around, just for the noise.

Humans were such trusting little creatures.

After a second or two, Hunger turned back and returned to the two witches. “Alright, I’ll need your help with another small task.” She said, motioning for Viper to stand. With a nod the woman released Dice’s leg and straightened, but before the woman had a chance to fully right herself Hunger stepped in close. Her right elbow wiped out, catching Viper in the throat. The witch’s hands involuntarily began to raise, in a moment’s late attempt at defense as Hunger’s right fist found its way into the soft flesh under the woman’s ribcage. Viper doubled over, and with a swift crack to the back of the head using her right elbow once more Hunger sent the woman crumpling to the ground.

“You know, I owe you for breaking my nose. Maybe I’ll return the favor before eating you up little witch.” Her lips parted into a jagged grin full of pointed teeth. “Though, I would like to see how it is you are going to defeat me.”

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:24 am

"That sucks." The only words Eiki was able to mumble hearing Maki as they walked about towards their destination. Eiki knew that she would have to fight fir her rank and keep a certain image...but this wasn't what she had in mind. She figured that seeming the most powerful and efficient were the only ways to get peoples attention. Moderating your powers and having to suck up taking hits? That didn't sit right with her, and shouldn't be condoned by the D.D.C. Getting rather close the girl as she spoke, Eiki could feel the warmth from the flame. While it was small, the heat resonating off of it smothered her frontal features. Soon they reached the end of the alleyway.

"Tch, that's so stupid! Why do I gotta suck up to people? It's usually the other way around."

Eye squinting and lips puckering up.The injured arm remained close to her body, as the other checked the wrapping to see if it would remain intact. Slowly it was coming undone. Though by the time they reached, it should still stay on."If that's what it takes, then I guess I have to learn to adapt. Luckily..." Eiki's chin lightly placed itself on Maki's shoulder as her chest pressed upon her back. The uninjured arm coiling around Maki's other shoulder slowly, resting."I've got someone full of experience and can teach me how-to-adapt." She sighed happily rubbing her cheek onto Makis.
====

"You bitch!"
Everything happened so fast that Dice couldn't react immediately. Pulling herself up, nails scratching on the beds leathery surface loudly. Her heels landed on the white tiled floor a stomp. Swiftly grabbing the nearest instrument, a white rod laying about, she attached a red slip. Power.Gripping it in both hands tightly she charged forward. Furious after watching Hunger do away with her friend. The white smooth rod was hard to get a decent grip from it being narrow, but that didn't stop her from making it viable.

"Getting cocky I see? Looks like I can finish off the job and take back that humiliation!"

Dices body twisted slightly, cocking back the rod as she prepared a powerful swing. Aiming directly for Hungers temple.

"Maybe I'll break your nose a second time and maybe an arm or a leg too!"

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:00 pm

“Unfortunately it’s part of the job.” Maki said with a wistful sigh as Eiki leaned against her shoulder as the two stepped out of the alley. The mental image of two lovers taking a stroll through the park at night drifted through her mind and brought a flush to her cheeks. A pink fluster which lasted only a few moments before it faded from her cheeks. She kept her movements slow and smooth to keep from jostling Eiki as she angled the two of them towards the crosswalk at the end of the street. “Yeah, well I’ve been doing this for a few years and I’m still near the bottom so perhaps you should find a better veteran to learn from.” Maki said with a thin smile and a laugh.

The street was for the most part empty, save for a car or two driving by. Sometimes between buildings Maki could catch glimpses of the DDC headquarters building. Not that it was exactly hard to see, it was a large spike of glass and light which jutted up into the skyline. A constant reminder of the channel as a whole and the girls who worked to keep the world safe. Or, at least that was what she had heard an executive say in an interview once, but Maki was much more certain that they justed wanted to be physically higher than everyone else.

“Shouldn't take too long to get there from here.” Maki said, resting her forehead against Eiki’s.

------------

“Oh, you can still move! Surprising!” Hunger said, remaining still as Dice scrambled out of bed and scooped up a rod to use as a weapon - and once again the witch slapped a piece of paper onto the rod, like she had done before. Strange. With a boast the witch swing the rod high, angled at Hunger’s temple.

“Big words.” The Grimm growled as she ducked low and pushed forward hard in an attempt to tackle the woman back down onto the bed. There was a sharp spike of pain as the rod skimmed across the top of her skull. A pained rasp mixed with a wild growl as Hunger attempted to jam her shoulder into Dice’s gut.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:36 am

"But then I would have to go through more trouble, of getting to know them! We've already been through so much in such a short time frame. I think we're destined to be!"

As the two got ever so close to the DDC Headquarters, she felt a warm feeling. This feeling spread from her chest throughout her body. Just being with Maki gave Eiki a rush, a sense of euphoria for a strange reason. It had been a feeling she had never felt before. Was this what friendship was? It was new. Eiki wanted more."So after we're done with 'this'-" her eye gestured to the injured arm with the pause in her sentence."What are we going to do? Sure this days been eventful but we could do something to ease the stress. Check out a theater? Maybe get some new clothes? We've got the day to ourselves right?"
====

"Gack!"

The oxygen in Dice's lungs were suddenly pushed out adding onto the sharp pain in her abdomen as Hunger came into contact. Her attack merely grazed the Grimm leaving Dice wide open. Trying to regather air, Hungers tackle was successful. Dices body slammed into the bed and her head hit the cushioning. Vision becoming blurry and disoriented she had been stunned for a short moment.Damn you! I'm gonna kick your ass, for hurting my dear friend!This was the only though that went though her mind. Determined to defeat Hunger she drew in a small breath and wrapped both legs around the Grimms waist. Trying to hold her tightly close and squeeze the woman into submission. Dices hands began to punch at the woman wildly in an attempt to badly hurt her.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:56 am

“I don't know about destiny but, I’m glad to have you with me.” Maki murmured, returning Eiki’s sentiment. It was nice to be able to spend some time with another person, she hadn't really been so close to another person since she had graduated from the academy. The automatic door hissed and slid open easily as the two drew near.

“What do we want to do after, huh?” Maki asked, as they passed through the threshold. She drew a leather billfold out of her skirt pocket and flipped it open. “Well, our powers are both shot too, so might as well enjoy the rest of our day. A movie might be nice, or shopping for clothes so you don't stretch out all my good shirts.” Maki said with a sly smile as she pressed her ID against the reader, and with a beep the elevator hummed to life.

--------

The witch squeezed her legs around her hips tight, and Hunger bared her teeth as the pinned woman wildly slammed her fist into her side. A low snarl escaped her lips as Hunger attempted to catch the woman’s right wrist with her left hand and pressed her forearm down on her neck. Her jaw unhinged and she stared down at the woman.

“I'm going to gobble you up, little witch.” She growled, digging her nails into the woman’s shoulder.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:02 am

"Hrm, good question. What to do...what to do..."

Eiki pondered as they awaited for the elevator to descend. Their day has been rather jumpy, from one destination to another. All she really wanted to do was get her arm fixed up and working. A movie could be nice but there wasn't anything very appealing out in the theaters. What's the point of going if you're going to just sleep on something boring? Shopping for clothes seemed like the better option. Wouldn't want anymore shirts popping. It suddenly struck like a silver bullet. The word 'pop' reminding her as she snapped."After my arm, we have to get my exact measurements for a new suit!"

Eiki's voice rose in a few pitches. That's when the elevator beeped once more, as the silver metallic doors slid open."While we're here let's do that, beats having to wait for a new one right?"

She playfully nudged Maki's arm. Walking into the tight enclosure eyeing the buttons awkwardly. Unable to recall where exactly the infirmary had been hopefully Maki could remember or they would just have to ask. Her foot tapped impatiently.
======

The crackling sound of Hungers jaw dislocating itself was disgusting. As the Grimm tightly held onto Dices arm, pressing the free one to her throat limiting oxygen, Dice began to panic. Struggling to struggle free her legs released from around the Grimms side trying to break free. However with every attempt of breaking free, she could feel her forearm press harder and nails sink deeper. The sharp pain of the nails and the uncomfortable feeling of her throat being closed was hell. Meanwhile the Grimms eyes gazed at the panicked woman lustfully. Dice could feel her conscience slowly begin to fade. The lack of oxygen beginning to take its toll.

No it wasn't going down this way.

As a last attempt of escape both legs spread and hooked on the edge of the bed. As the bottom of her heels attempted to push up her lower body and bridge Hunger off. Naturally Hunger pushed more of her own weight towards the rise. This was the edge Dice needed. "What we're you planning witch?" Hungers mouth drew a narrow evil smirk eyes anxiously gazing into Dices. Suddenly, Dice drew a smirk throwing off Hunger for a moment. Gathering one final breath the subdued woman was able to spit out a ball of saliva as it landed directly into Hungers eye. Hunger jerked, her weight becoming uneven as Dice rolled to one side.

There was a small window of opportunity of escape. The Grimm was thrown off onto the ground with an unearthly squawk. Being deprived of oxygen for so long Dice had taken a moment to give her lungs what they deserved. Slowly began to walk over towards the shut doctors door. Arm reaching out to grab and turn the knob Dice felt victory. The second the door opened Hunger would be forced to leave as the DDC Agents would swarm. Mere inches from the door knob, her hand suddenly stopped. The room became quiet...too quiet. There was an unpleasant feeling in the air.

"You should've open the door witch...you could've gotten away."

Her hand gripped the knob but it was too late. Like a jaguar, Hunger pounced stealthily, her large unhinged maw swallowing Dices entire head. Both of the Grimms arms and legs latched onto the woman. Forcing the Dice's arms down to prevent struggling. The hold was tighter than before. Hungers mouth slowly began to make its way down her neck. Screams and shouts muffled. Not cries for help but rather cursing the Grimm. This did not end her fight. Legs not restricted she began to slam into walls as the Grimms mouth slowly but surely swallowed her like a python. Mouth stretching further, making their way to her shoulders and chest. Slamming into walls only aggravated the predator. It didn't take too long for Hunger to make her way down Dices upper body.

The long serpent tongue licking her skin and the blood dripping down from the wound. She couldn't move her arms. She could kick free. All the woman could do was submit at this point. The inner muscles of the Grimms esophagus squeezed the struggling witch keeping her firmly in place. It was wet, slimy and hot. By this time Hunger assumed dominance despite Dices now feeble struggling. Able to stand on both feet as her now 'meals' legs hung from the maw. Dice furiously kicked, trying to latch on anything nearby to pull herself out with angered muffled screams. A menacing chuckle faintly was heard from the vocal cords of the Grimm.

Head tilted backwards, all that was left was gravity to do the work. Dices legs were held by Hungers strong arms while also forcing them down her throat. Her larger shaped thighs were much more challenging to bring in than Empty-Graves. After a few moments of struggling, reaching to her knees, there was nothing else Dice could do. Nothing. Most of her curled inside the Grimms stomach like a ball. Hunger swallowed the rest of Dices remaining body stopping at her feet for a moment. Peeling off the high heels to prevent any sort of choking. A finger nail treading the sole of her foot lightly before pushing down completely and the rest of Dice met within the tight and uncomfortable innards.

Confident that her new meal would stay put, Hunger rubbed her tummy. That unsatisfied look in her eye becoming even more intense. That was the end of one problem for now. Her gaze floated to Dices accomplice with an unsightly toothed grin.

"I still have room for one more witch..."