[RP][Annasiel] Doki-Doki Channel!

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: [RP][Annasiel] Doki-Doki Channel!

Post by UmbraSight » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Hanta

The Grimm staggered oddly as the axe punctured it’s chest, and for a brief moment the two were locked in a strange dance as Hanta’s momentum caused it’s body to pivot. It managed an odd gargle, a final half-hearted swipe, but it was all too late. With a wet ‘shluk’ the head of her axe came free and Hanta continued past to her true target. She moved easily, this way and that, between lurching zombies - here and there some crumpled as they came within distance of the girl’s axe - and the blind lash of larger Grimm’s tentacles.

She didn’t have a moment to react when one of the tendrils, hidden by the random whips of the others, suddenly snapped out and snared her ankle. There was a brief second where the tendril gripped her leg, before it ripped her off the ground so quickly that for a moment Hanta’s vision turned black. She snarled under her breath as she tasted iron, and squeezed her axe in a white knuckle grip.

She heard Serp’s voice calling out, followed by an angry roar from the Grimm. In a show of flexibility, abdominal strength, and ability to ignore a sharp pain, Hanta curled upwards, and chopped upwards at the tentacle wrapped around her leg. She twisted in the air as she was freed, her free arm catching one of the tendrils to slow her fall before she pushed away from it before it could snag her leg, and hitting the ground with a roll.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:30 am

Serp winced when Hanta hit the ground - the dense idiot probably didn't even feel the impact, but she thought more about her poor patch job. Even if she'd had the chance to do a proper suture, that sort of fall would have doubtless torn them. Hanta paid whatever damage she'd just taken on no mind, instead turning the fall into a roll, getting out of range from the tentacles' grasp.

A good thing, of course, if that didn't draw the beast's attention to Serp.

"Fuc-" It lunged, a single appendage wrapping tight around her leg. Somehow rougher than she'd anticipated, what with the dripping ooze, but still with a degree of moistness that was indescribably uncomfortable. Were she not imminently hoisted in the air, she might have made a noise of disgust, but soon she was much more preoccupied with keeping her idiotic, impractical chemise from flipping skirt up. Why the fuck did she wear this thing? Yeah, Hanta told her too, yeah, she'd kinda wanted to, but if she'd just put on a pair of sweatpants she wouldn't be in this fucking predicament, goddammit.

She made to call out when she felt her breath hitch in her throat, and a familiar tingle dance across her spine. The eye was uncovered, and focused entirely on her. She couldn't move anything.

"What now, little huntress?" the mass of tentacles hissed. "I have stolen your leader. What more can you hope to do but bow before my will?"

Was it talking to fucking Hanta? Little huntess? Leader? God, she wanted to laugh. It seriously thought she gave Hanta orders, that her partner was somehow at a disadvantage without her advice. Voice strained, Serp forced out six words.

"You... idiot. I'm holding... her back."
I think I am a changeling
I was born with little claws instead of nails
and I was pale and barely breathing

I broke the mirror because the me who wasn’t me inside
was shaking, she was seething, she was screaming
-PhemieC

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:38 am

Hanta

“Leeeader?” Hanta giggled with the word, light and bubbly like someone had just whispered some joke into her ear. Her footsteps were soundless as she circled around, her axe swiping this way and that, blood seeping through the bandages around her torso. Still she moved with perfect predatory grace, red eyes searching for the correct line of approach. Serp dangling by her leg, the tendrils of the monster flailing this way and that, and zombies attempting to close in on her — though the trail of deteriorating bodies Hanta left in her wake showed how effective those creatures were.

“You’re miiiistaken, Mr Spaghetti, Serp isn’t my leaaaader,” Hanta’s eyes sparked a bloody red as she brought her axe up and pointed it at Serp. “She’s the one holding me back~”

Hanta winked, around her the ground crackled and she vanished into a forest of spikes.

She weaved between the pillars, ducked under writhing bodies a Grimm getting ever closer to her target until —

“Now if you excuse me, I want my leader back~” Hanta sang before she swung her arm out and send her axe spinning in a tight arc at the tentacle holding Serp up.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:54 pm

"This is not the proper response," the mass of tentacles hissed. The eye turned towards Hanta, line of sight trying to connect through the hordes of marching zombies. "She is the commandant. You are the warrior. You will submit!"

Serp, taking advantage of her newfound freedom, ceased trying to keep her skirt from sliding up - modesty be damned when her fucking life was on the line - and waved her hand at the monster's single glowing orb. The bugs condensed again into a mass, swarming around the yellow light and blocking the glare from touching Hanta. This proved unnecessary, as the vision was soon obstructed by a forest of towering spikes.

Hanta was going fucking ham on this idiot. She almost wanted to laugh, if she wasn't hanging headfirst in an uncomfortably compromising situation.

"Just kill the fucker and get me down from here!" she shouted.

The sound of metal ringing through the air, a wet slough, and Serp was falling down to the ground. Both she and the monster screamed.

-PhemieC

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:48 am

Hanta appeared between two of the great spikes, more ripping through the ground under the large Grimm as she rushed to get under a screaming mass falling back to the ground. Such an ungraceful way to fall! Oh well, that’s why she was Serp’s partner after all, so someone competent would be around! Hanta reached out as she drew close, her arms curling around the smaller girl and she fell into them, and Hanta squeezed Serp to her chest as she slid to a stop.

“Gotcha~” Hanta said with a giggle, her red eyes holding a predatory gleam as she looked up at the large Grimm. Yes! Serp would fall for her now, right?

“Hey, hey, look at you, it seems I got my leader back and I killed you!” She sang, while her gaze flicked around, searching for any other tentacles that might try to reach out and grab her.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:53 am

Serp landed on something much softer than the tile ground, though still with enough force to push out an audible grunt. As humiliatingly asinine it was to be caught and cradled like a fucking kid, she supposed she was grateful Hanta had come through to catch her fall, and she wasn't exactly going to complain anytime soon. Hell, it was kinda nice. Her face flared a thin shade of crimson.

Scrub the embarrassment. Say something shitty.

"My fucking hero," she grumbled, though she still made no effort to wriggle free. Instead, she waved her hand, directing the swarm of bugs to again cover the creature's menacing eye. A flick of her wrist split a small group apart from the main horde, scattering along the surface to find any opening in the gelatinous mass. The monster screeched, reeling backward, tentacles whipping at the encroaching insects in a frenzy of limbs.

"You've got the strength to brute force this fucker, and I can keep him distracted," Serp said, sending a bug burrowing into some deep canal. Hopefully something important and uncomfortable. "Try and go for the eye. I can't sting it without getting caught in the sclera, but I'm pretty sure you can get an ax through. If it's anything like a human eye that'll pop the bitch like a water balloon."

Hanta was still holding her, and despite her efforts to retain her nonchalance, Serp was still embarrassed.

"Also, you can, uh, let me down now," she added sheepishly.

-PhemieC

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:24 pm

Hanta

“Why yes~ a fine little plan!” Hanta said, placing Serp down onto the ground with a small amount of reluctance. They had been so close! But no, nothing to worry about now, no no no, there was something much more fun to do now. It was just so big, and it cut just so easily. Being big didn’t make you resistant to being cut up, so what did it matter that the Grimm could talk? And once she cut out its eye, there would go its only advantage in this fight, being able to stop them with only a glance. It was almost enough to disappoint her.

Almost.

“Distract it for a few second while I get my axe~” Hanta sang. She didn’t wait long enough for Serp to respond before she vanished into the forest of wooden spikes at an all but silent run.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:45 am

Distract it, eh? Easier said than done. Already, the monster was brushing off Serp's prying attack, letting loose a slew of obscenities and curses as it swatted at her swarm, but otherwise unaffected.

"Little girls should not play so dirty," it hissed. "I will take pleasure in dismembering you."

Fucking lovely threat, but a little hard for old spaghetti-ohs to pull off with bugs in his eye. Maybe she should tell - oh, well now, that was an idea. She still had her greatest asset left to distract the bitch.

"Hey, asswipe, you couldn't dismember a fucking ant," Serp shouted. A tentacle shot out towards the sound of her voice, but the girl was already moving, running as fast as she could manage to the other side of the room. There, practically wheezing, she spoke up again.

"That all you got? Where are your little zombie friends? Oh, that's right, my buddy sauteed their asses!"

Another tentacle, another miss as Serp jumped behind one of Hanta's spikes.

-PhemieC

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:35 pm

Hanta
If there was anything Hanta was certain of it was that Serp could keep something nice and annoyed for a good long time. And in flashes as she weaved between the spikes, Hanta could very well see that she was being proven correct as the Grimm attempted to go after the small girl through a haze of insects. With a grin splitting her lips and a giggle bubbling free Hanta ducked under the final twitches of an impaled zombie and rushed past into an open area and slid to a stop.

A deteriorating tendril, her axe suck into the wall of a building, and one of the zombies turning to face her before looking back to the axe. The Grimm screeched, a high and sharp noise and Hanta cocked her head. The Grimm would reach her before she got to the axe.

Though, that wouldn’t be too bad, would it?

Hanta started forward at a flat run and the Grimm lurched forward to intercept her, her counted half-seconds of the steady tempo of her own heart, her red eyes glittering as she watched the creature draw near. She stopped hard before they both met, and the Grimm half-stumbled as it attempted to compensate, its claws glinting in the low light, cutting the air close to Hanta’s chest.

Too bad.

Hanta’s left hand snapped out, her fingers coiling tight around the wrist of the Grimm. She yanked hard, using the momentum of the Grimm to twist it off-balance while using it to spur herself forward. She sprinted the last few steps, the Grimm in tow her right hand out. Her fingers found the axe, and the weapon came free easily as Hanta twirled, and just as neatly slipped through the Grimm’s head.

Hanta kicked the body away as it collapsed, her attention already on the large ball of noodles as it swiped blindly at Serp. Again Hanta started to sprint towards the large monster, and she brought her hand up to her lips as she drew close.

“Hey~ Spooky~ I’m right behind you~” Hanta sang as she swiped her axe upwards.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:45 am

Mater Dolorosa

Another child died.

Not one of the many she had sent into the demon girls' house, struck down in their noble cause. Another, more distant soul, crying out from the cold bite of metal in his flesh. She was crying before she even noticed. Always crying for the ones she lost, always crying even after their names faded, their faces dissolved, and the memories of their existence left her mind entirely. She never grieved long for any one soul, but she never stopped grieving for every soul.

She would protect the others. One of the demon children had spotted her and flew after on pitch-black wings-

Protect your children.

It's what mothers do best.

With an anguished howl, the grieving mother lashed out, and the demon girl plummeted from the air. The enemy had fallen. More waited. Always waiting, watching, wanting to take her children away. She wouldn't let them. Everything was happy. Everyone was safe. Glancing over her shoulder, the mother ran off into the dark of the forest, and her children followed.

Leonora

Painful near. Bad feeling. How to say to Aki... say how feel. Words...

Leo soared above the trees, trying to pick out the shape she had seen. It didn't look like one of the wolves from before. It walked on two legs, and moved almost like a person, but not quite, not quite, not quite. It felt wrong. Sounded wrong. Badsong in her head, full of pain and torment. Darkness in light.

Something long and sharped shot out from the trees, then quickly retracted. It took a moment for the pain to register. By the time Leo realized her shoulder was bleeding, she'd also plummeted twenty feet, held precariously aloft by one good wing and one crumpled by some unknown assailant. With stuttering leaps, she descended, landing hard on her feet and falling into a cross-legged seat. There she remained, focusing on the painful song growing more and more distant...

Until it was gone.

-PhemieC