[RP][Annasiel] Doki-Doki Channel!

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: [RP][Annasiel] Doki-Doki Channel!

Post by UmbraSight » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:16 am

Hanta

Hanta cocked her head as Serp scolded her, her head cocked at a quizzical angle, her eyes unblinking as she watched the smaller girl, but with her lips quirked into a slight smile. Wordlessly, she followed after Serp as the girl hurried off into the hallway, Her steps light and easy as if she hadn’t just had he side sewn closed. She paused only a moment when she was asked to lead, a smile on her lips as she practically danced past the smaller girl.

“Why yes, better this way, can’t have you getting squished! Who would put me back together?”

She descended the stairs with but a whisper of motion and silk, pausing once she reached the door for Serp to catch up. She slid into the lobby, and was disappointed to find it empty. Or — well it was until the front door burst open with a shower of glass and metal.

A long tentacle, with a large yellow eye staring at her. Hanta’s smile grew teeth, viscous and white.

In her hand the spun the axe, the motion cutting the air sharply.

“Knock, knock, come on in~ I’m ready to play a game~”

————-

Akane

“Yes! I am here to help!” Aki chirped out, she spun on her left heel, however her red cape didn’t drape over her shoulders. She bounced in place, a pair of wolf ear poking up from under her hair, her nails long a sharp, and a fluffy tail wiggling in place. Her dress and cape her missing, instead she was still in her pajamas with a scrunch of confusion on her face.

“That’s not right,” Aki said, spinning again in place, but again her cape didn’t come. Her tail swished through the air and she puffed her cheeks in annoyance. “Stupid cape, where are you?”

“Akane!” Her grandmother called, the air filling with the sound of a frying pan crunching into something soft and crunchable. Akane twisted in place eyes wide as more Grimm scrabbled through the broken door. There was a spark of excitement in her gaze and she looked back at Leonora.

“Leo! Let’s go!” Akane said, bounding forward, claws finding grimmflesh with a spray of blood.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:27 am

Proserpine

Hanta wanted to run on ahead and kill things before she had a chance to paralyze them? Fine, she'd just have to be fucking vigilant for once. As they entered the quiet lobby, expectedly devoid of any humans, suspiciously devoid of any Grimm, her sleeves filled with a faint buzzing. Crossing the empty room, the noise grew, blossoming to a crescendo that was almost uncomfortable to hear. Her sleeves rippled, and out bloomed - well, it was a sizable crowd of insects. Not exactly unmenacing. Still, the noise dropped down as soon as they flew out, joining the rest of the cloud hovering idly about her head.

"Dammit. I know I can do more than that," Serp grumbled, shaking a very confused fly out of the hem of her chemise. Whatever interfered with her transformation was affecting her power, too. Well, this would have to do. Sighing, Serp flicked a cap off of one of her belt vials, tilting it out as a chunk of her insects gathered around and began to drink.

The front door exploded. In the shower of glass, a fucking horrifying monster descended. It was a humanoid mass of tentacles, and in the center of its head, a single glowing eye watched them.

It spoke with a voice straight out of a horror movie. To Serp's immense relief, Hanta responded back in kind, spinning her ax around readily.

Okay. Okay. Let's fucking do this.

Leonora

Leo followed silently down the stairs after Akane, less bouncing and skipping like her friend, more gliding fluidly. When she reached the bottom, her eyes widened. There were Grimm inside the house. Bad things, very bad things. Things that wanted to hurt her family. Leo flared out her hands to other side, willing her transformation. Two black wings unfurled from nothingness behind her -- but her clothes remained pajamas.

In the background, the gentle song of the moon outside turned into a howling shriek, and all the stars joined in with the chorus.

There were more. Many, many more.

"Shut up!" she screamed. "Bad, bad bad bad, shut up and GO AWAY!"

Leo ran foward, grabbing the snarling snout of one of the monsters trying to force its way through the door. It wouldn't hurt them. She wouldn't let it. Delightfully, it shrieked, trying to pull away. Too late. Its face was already beginning to hiss, and moments later, the entire beast collapsed into shadowy dust.

Another leapt over its fallen comrade, claws extended. Leo wrapped her arms around it and they both went down in a poof of wispy feathers.
I think I am a changeling
I was born with little claws instead of nails
and I was pale and barely breathing

I broke the mirror because the me who wasn’t me inside
was shaking, she was seething, she was screaming
-PhemieC

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Akane

Teeth snapped as Akane fainted left, momentum and energy causing the beast to stumble forward into Akane’s waiting claws. The Grimm howled in pain as it’s flanks were opened, and it attempted to turn, to try again with its fangs, but Aki’s offhand easily swiped up through the back of its skull. The Grimm managed a step forward before its body crumpled to the ground. Aki was already moving, sharp teeth bared in a wide, toothy grin and tail swishing through the air.

One between her and Leo, gold eyes flickering like a failing light. At Leo’s touch one of the beasts at the door deteriorated, but a second Grimm was quick to replace the first as it leapt over the crumbling body of its comrad and onto Leo, the two falling into a fwoof of feathers and dust.

“Leo!” Aki yelled, she dashed forward, she jumped forward, somersaulting over the Grimm, her nails carving though its neck before landing neatly on the other side. Without missing a beat she darted forward, slashing at the Grimm on top of Leo.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Leonora

The Grimm whimpered at Aki's strike, but the wound was shallow, lacking purchase on its shifting hide. Despite that, its whimpers grew, its body seemed to pulse -- once, twice -- then the entire beast erupted into sooty sparkles. Leo lay on the floor beneath, wings sprawled out to either side, a look of content on her sallow face.

"Poof," she whispered happily.

The assault was not yet done. Still more of the creatures pressed at the doorframe, each struggling over the other to get inside. Idly, a thought flitted into Leo's head. Not a thought, no, a song, a song from the wolves themselves. It had notes of servitude, notes of pride, notes of flaming hatred for all of flesh. And highest of all, a motherly love that seemed to spread through each and every one like a harmonized chorus.

"Mama is waiting." The words weren't spoken to anyone in particular, but they were spoken regardless. Leo rose to her feet, turning to face the writhing mass as soon as one managed to worm its way into the house. It lunged, jaws snapping, she spread her arms, and both disappeared in a blur of shapes and feathers.

The black darts spread out through the small room, then shot forward, concentrating on the horde crowding the door. Only whimpers and dust followed.

-PhemieC

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:15 pm

Akane

“Poof!” Aki repeated as she bounced on her heels, a smile on her lips somewhere between excitement and an animal bearing its teeth. Behind her she could hear the melee, the snarls of Grimm and the crack of weapons bopping Grimm on the head, the crackling fire of Ayumi’s wolf. The door was jam packed with more Grimm trying to squeeze their way in, but Aki was happy. This was fun.

“Mama is waiting,” Leo said.

“Huh?” Aki said, but Leo was already gone, vanished onto a woosh of birds and feathers and puffs of Grimm.

“Yeah! Let get them!” Aki said, happily, bouncing out of the door as she followed after the flock of Leobirds.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:46 pm

Leonora

Once the crowd was sufficiently culled, the darting flock coalesced, shifting into a dark glow that formed a decidedly Leo shape. The dark disappeared, leaving a decidedly Leo behind. Panting, she glanced around the quickly fading carnage, tired, but not too tired to smile cheerfully at her handiwork. All gone. They were all gone. Behind, the family was dealing with the rest of the beasts inside, cries and screams and crackles slowly fading into silence. All gone... all quiet.

"Silent night," Leo tittered, spinning in a circle with her arms spread out like wings. "Silent night, silent night~!"

That feeling remained, though. The feeling from before. Not happiness, not pride, but anger. Mama did not like what she had done here. Mama was coming. Not now, but sometime. Mama wanted to punish the bad... punish the bad...

Leo realized she had stopped spinning, and was now staring at a dark spot in the nearby forest. Through the break in the treeline, two yellow dots watched. They blinked.

"Aki," Leo whispered. The dots disappeared. "Aki, it is a bad thing. Bad bad bad. Not like, not like. Aki! Aki!"

-PhemieC

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:36 pm

Akane

“I am here!” Aki chirped, quite happily as she bounced into place next to Leo as if that were simply the most natural space to bounce into. Her eyes flicked along the tree line, to where the orbs had been before they vanished, to the rustling of low lying shrubbery. Her ears twitched, and a trio of wisps buzzed around her in slow humming arcs.

“Oh, oh! If it’s something big then I can become something big as well! You did the cool stuff with all the birds so that means I should do something cool too! Right? Right?” Akane asked, practically jumping up in down in place, and her smile showing teeth.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:53 am

Leonora

Leo strained to listen, not to the rustling movement in the distant trees, but to the thrumming song. It was loud like before, but no longer filled with screams. No, now it was the silence that was loud, the quiet that rose to a deafening, static shriek. She covered her ears, crouched to the ground, but the music was in her head. In her mind. It danced behind her eyes and set her thoughts on fire.

"Badthing, badthingbadthingbadthingbadbadbad!" she screamed, leaning against Aki's leg and staring into the shadows. As soon as her shouting started, it stopped, the only noise coming from her lips the rattling hiss of breath. After a moment, she laughed.

"Momma watches. Momma waits. Momma is hungry."

Hitodama

"We... I can't just leave you," Hito replied, glancing at her sister. What was she saying? She saw that thing. She saw how its teeth glistened, speaking words that still curdled her blood and tingled her spine. Duchess was giving them a way out. She was the strongest magical girl in New Kyoto, possibly -- no, probably -- the world, and she was saying they could leave, that she could handle this, that she wouldn't hold it against them.

Just a few seconds ago, she'd been crying for her sister, and now she decided she could be brave. It was kinda pathetic. Hastily, she tried to clarify.

"We could try and call for help. Backup. Get word to the DDC, possibly get a strike team down here to help-"

Agnes

The older woman put her finger on the girl's lips.

"You babble too much. If you choose to stay, stay. If you choose to go, go. Save talking for times we are not about to die. Okay?"

The girl nodded, and Agnes sighed. Perhaps she was being too harsh. That, she supposed, could be apologized for later. In the moment, the harshness was warranted, and the soldier the DDC had hammered into her mind sprang into life.

"Shizue, what does Ryoko sense? Do you feel our foe?" before waiting for a response, her golden eyes turned to the twins, blazing a brilliant yellow in the dim hallway light. "If you two choose to stay, help us."

God, what were their names again? This was a tad embarrassing. She knew, but her growing headache held the answers a distance away. So be it.

"Red, send your bubbles. Try and distract the thing. Shizue- Dragon- will know where it is, she can help guide you." The gaze focused on the other. "Blue, build a blockade in the hall. Stall the thing. We must try and drive it back into a suitable fighting place -- the set will do. To do such a thing, we must hold a defense and push."

-PhemieC

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Akane

Aki puffed up her cheeks as she looked out into the night. Anything that made Leo this unhappy was a bad thing, and she would make that bad thing pay! Yeah! No one was allowed to terrorize her friend! Akane’s ears perked and her tail swished, her head turned following after an instinct. Yes, if this thing was making Leo unhappy, then Akane would stop it because that’s what friends did for one another!

Okay! There was plenty of space here!

“Yes! My turn! I’ll make the bad thing go away!” Aki said, stepping forward. Or, well, bouncing was more likely the appropriate term for it. She brought her hands up over her head and jumped up her wisps flying in close.

In a sudden flurry of fur and nails, Aki’s sleep clothes burst away, and she landed on four paws with a heavy thwump. Akane stretched out, drew herself up to her new size, an impossibly large wolf with golden brown fur. Her wisps, all three grown in size as well looped around her, and her tail continued to wag whooshing the air.

That was so cool!

—————

Shizue
“Of course, Ryoko!” Shizue cocked her head to one side as if she were attempting to listen a great distance away. The shadow in a nearby mirror flickered and Shizue nodded slowly. By the time she turned back to the twins Mono was already surrounded by a flock of little red bubbles which slowly drifted after their mistress as Mono patted her sister on the back.

“Mononoke, are you ready?” Shizue asked. The girl’s head bobbed.

“Yes auntie.” Mono said, stepping over. “Where is the badness?”

Mono
“We assist auntie and meanie and we can beat the badthing, yes?” Mono said, patting her sister’s back. They were together, and that meant they could do anything, Mono was certain of that. Around her bubbles popped into existence, each carrying with it a message, like some weird game of Twister. “Behind you! To the left! Hit your head! Right foot left, left foot right!” Enough to give any Grimm a headache.

“Mononoke, are you ready?” Auntie asked.

“Yes auntie,” Mono responded, her head bobbing. “Where is badness?”

“It’s currently trying to breakthrough a door some crew members have barricaded. Send the bubbles up this hall, then have them go to the left…” Mononoke nodded as Auntie gave directions, her bubbles zipping out and down the hall.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:10 am

Hitodama

Something about her sister's touch instilled her with a fresh surge of confidence and clarity. Taking a deep breath, Hito cracked her knuckles, then held her hands splayed out before her. Blue bubbles winked into existence. They were similar to her sister's in everything but color. To anyone who didn't know the twins, they might assume them the same, merely differing in aesthetics. However, while Mono's bubbles were ethereal, carrying inside them thoughts, Hito's bubbles were very, very solid.

They swarmed around the furniture, effortlessly shifting it across the floor, or in some cases, lifting them off the ground entirely. There was a slight strain in the back of her mind, but she ignored it. She'd come to terms with stress over the course of her life. This, in comparison, was nothing. The flying furniture slid out into the hall, and Hito followed behind it. She then heard Dragon's words and froze.

"There are still people down there?" she said, glancing back at Duchess.

Agnes

Agnes sighed. It complicated things, but nothing they couldn't handle.

"Lay the pieces down," she replied. "We will have to go in."

She moved to roll up the sleeve of her uniform, then remembered she was wearing scant nothing. Delightful. The lack of clothes did little to waver her confidence, but it certainly killed her mood, forced to prance around like some fiery hussy. Wholly improper for a fight.

"Shizue, Red. Keep the pressure. Come, but hang behind. Distract. Blue, come with me, and bring some of the furniture."

Orders sent, Agnes began to stomp down the hall, wreathes of flame erupting around her arms. The heat from them melted the paint as she passed.

-PhemieC