Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Shadow101

Star wars A Sith Sage Reserved for SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Your turn..

SaheenTikeerleesh

Re: Star wars A Sith Sage Reserved for SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Lord Mirhar grew angry fast. His sister was a sore subject to him and saying it was his fault she would die just made it worse. He got up from the ground he was meditating on and his Lightsaber was in his hand in an instant. "My sister would never die because of me. I won't let it happen!" He yelled back. He then charged the man in front of him with his saber coming up towards Malo's left hip.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:02 pm

He could tell that he was starting to see the anger the pure hatred from his young apprentice. It seemed his goal was being achieved he could feel the darkness pour from Darth Mirhar. He blocked the on coming saber shot as he turned on his saber with one fluid motion "There it is, There is the anger I want to see". They were in darkness the only thing you could see was the light from the sabers. " Now can you harness that anger is the question? Can you make it have purpose?"

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:11 pm

The young Chandra-Fan swung another swing around and towards Malo's left shoulder. "You won't let a hand on her!!!" He yelled as his attacks became faster and more powerful. Each attack would hit with above normal pressure. He was furious and now he wanted to kill something. No one ever threatened his sister. Zeno one.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:52 pm

As he was blocking he could tell with each strike there was a little bit more on it then the last. So he had to show The young lord who was the master and who was the apprentice he started to show the full range of his power. Lightning started to surround him his eyes went black "Computer turn on the lights"

"Acknowledged" The computer said as the lights came on. "Do you feel that? Do you fill the anger in your heart? This is what I expect to see everytime we walk out those doors. I will except no less any less and I will find a new apprentice. Do you understand?"

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Dethris's anger didn't go away but he stopped fighting. He understood what Lord Malo was saying and as an apprentice he acknowledged it. He nodded. "As you wish my master." He said. His Lightsaber blade diminished as he knelt to the ground. He knew power but he didn't realize there was more.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:43 pm

He watched as Dethris knelt. As he did he started to walk around him. " I will show you true power I have done and will do everything for a reason."
He made his way around and back in front of him. "Arise Darth Mirhar" He reached over and grabbed a saber from the left side of his belt. This is My former masters saber. It's handle was made from the first Jedi he killed. It was given to him then me and now on to you"

He stood back and waitied for Darth Mirhar to stand and retrieve his new saber.

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:59 pm

((This is a one on one Lightning.))

Darth Mirhar did as he was told. The Chadra-Fan rise and collected the saber. He usually used a double bladed one but he didn't want to disobey as he took the one off of his belt and replaced it with the one he had been given.

He wasn't sure if his next duty or training so he stood there examining Lord Malo.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:05 pm

* please do not random post *

I will post tomorrow

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:06 pm

((Okay))