Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Post by Orophin » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:06 am

Jiszol eventually left Skylar to herself once she seemed comfortable in her quarters. He then headed towards his own quarters in order to try to center himself. It didn't take himnlong to reach his quarters and once inside he headed directly for his meditation chamber that was connected to his room. He first removed the rode that he still had on over his regular outfit and hung it on its hook on the wall. He then placed his twin lightsaber handles on their mantles. Once that was done he moved to the center of the room and began to relax as he allowed his senses to stretch out so that he could connect with the flow of the force.

He lost himself in his meditarion for a time until he heard a beep from his comlink. He raised his arm and simply said "Speak." the voice replied almost instantly "Master, we seem to have come across something that may interest you. Can you please report to the bridge sir?" Jiszol stood in one fluid motion as he responded "On my way." He then used the force to pull his lightsabers to him which he returned to his sides and then he quickly headed towards the bridge. Once he arrived he saw a uniquely designed HK unit standing in the center of the room as a number of other droids worked at stations around him. He then stated "Report Commander."

The HK unit turned to him and said "We have located a distress beacon coming from a nearby location along this hyperspace lane. It appears that a ship has lost most of it's functions and is in need of immediate assistance. We are approaching sensors range now." Jiszol moved to a large chair a few feet behind Commander and then replied "As soon as we are in range I want an in depth scan of the ship and put surroundings. I don't want to be caught in some kind of ambush." Commander replied "Affirmative Master. You heard him crew. Give the Master his information immediately." A moment later a holoprojection of the ship appeared in front of Jiszols seat accompanied by the tactical readouts of everything he wanted to know and more.

He scanned the information presented to him and thought about what he was looking at. There seemed to be only one lifesign on board the ship but that didn't mean that there couldn't be droids on board as well. It also seems like there were no other ships in any of the area around them and if any ships were cloaked then they would've had to have been using much more advanced cloaking devices then the common pirates and marauders would have access to. So he was fairly certain that there were no cloaked vessels nearby.

He then said "Open a hailing channel to the vessel." A beep could be heard as connection was made and the he stood from his fair and said "This is the Captain of the Waylayer speaking. If anyone is on the vessel that has been transmitting it's distress signal then please respond. I'm open to the idea if lending aid to your vessel but I would like to know the nature of your emergency first. Please respond." He stared at the ship that he could see drifting in front if his ship and waited for a response.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:13 pm

Pandora was barely conscious by the time she heard something which caused her to sit up straight, listening to the voice. The scans that showed up on the ship shown that it was just a complete pile of junk, and completely broke down. She pushed a button on the panel, responding. "Ship's... junk... completely dead." She kept it as short as she could, not wanting to waste what air she had left. She wasn't sure who the guy was, just hoped that she wasn't going to have to fight him at some point. "I'm... just a merchant.."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:57 am

Sunder blinked at Necre but said nothing as the Jedi spoke instead. She turned slightly and looked back at Mace and Raeve, both unconscious now. She turned to Constance.

“Make sure they are not harmed once you are back on the ship.”, she said, turning back towards the lift doors.

Constance frowned.

“Can’t we just leave them in the lift with the Droid, clear the way and then come back for them? I’m sure this isn’t a fight you should be taking on on your own.”, she said quickly.

Sunder shook her head.

“I’m not alone and do what I say.”, she said.

Constance glanced down at the pool of blood at Sunder’s feet, frowning deeply. She turned and looked at Decimia who looked back at her silently. They had cleared their minds and made sure not to think too much on anything, so no one could pick up on their planned agreement. A moment later, the lift hit the bottom of the shaft and Sunder grinned.

“Showtime.”, she smiled.

The doors to the lift opened and there was the sound of multiple lightsabers igniting and blasters charging. There were plenty of people waiting for them that they could see and just as many that they couldn’t see. Sunder, being who she was, moved out of the lift first easily and looked at the four that were directly in front of the lift. Darkside, Lightside, it didn’t matter at this point. They were hindering her. As she walked, two of them gasped loudly as they rose from the ground and were Force Thrown the length of the corridor they were all standing in to slam into a wall with bone crushing crunches. Sunder turned to one of the Droids in the corridor and, as her eyes feel upon it, it crumpled into a ball as if it was made from paper. Then the huge ball of destroyed metal flew at one of the two still in front of her, slamming into and replacing that person’s head as their head was knocked across the room. She then turned to the last one as everyone else in the corridor moved to come at her and her companions. Instantly, her eyes ignited into two balls of electricity. There was a feeling as if gravity had shifted in the corridor, like she was drawing it into herself. She then raised her palm, this was a power she didn’t use much and she wanted the full affect. She executed Force Destruction, sending a wave of Dark Energy and Force at the one in front of her. It looked like a wave of black as it wiped out the person she was after and the few others behind him. There was a hiss as she was surrounded by Darkside Energy, a black cloud of mist swirling around her as she floated six inches off of the ground, her glowing red eyes looking at the others meaning to attack them. Perhaps 15 of 25 left as a smile came to her lips. Four Lightsabers came from her belt and each ignited as they floated around her, ready to attack.

“Challenge accepted.”, she grinned and waited for them to attack.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:42 am

Jiszol considered what the woman said for a moment and then replied "We'll pick you up. Give us a moment and we will move into range so we can bock with your ship." Afterwards he gave the signal to terminate the frequency with the other ship. Once the com droid gave him the all clear he then said "Send a remote droid to the docking port. I want this person run through every database we have access to. If they're hiding something I want to know what it is. Keep everything running normally. I don't want this person being spooked if they are who they say they are, but I also don't want them realizing we know something if it turns out they're hiding something." He then turned and left the bridge.

Jiszol headed to the docking port as the ship moved itself into position. He had to wait once he reached the door so that the crew could plot the correct course to line the two ships up so that the docking procedure could commence. it took longer than he would've liked but eventually the two ships were able to link together at lock into place. Once that was done the door on his side was opened. He then waved the eye droid that flew next to him to rise up into the spy hole that had been crafted into the roof so that the droid co watch any oncoming people without being noticed. Afterwards he moved to the door of the other ship and knocked on it to signal that he was waiting for the door to be opened. He then stood back and waited to see what would happen. He was fairly certain that things would play out smoothly like they were supposed to but he was also ready to leap into action in case this still turned out to be some kind of set up.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:24 am

Saros ran out of the lift as two of the guards went to go attach Sunder.
He ignited his green double sided saber and in mid jump he decapitated not ohe but both of the guards in one movement.
He landed on his feet with his back towards the bodies that had just landed on the floor.
He glanced over at Sunder and smirked at her. "Can't let you have all the fun, Sunny."

Deimos walked out of the lift completely calm as he slipped his hood over his head. He closed his eyes and then opened them to reveal they where glowing with the electricity of the force surging through him.
He clenched his hands into tight fists and stood on the other side of Sunder.
He opened his hands and as he did so a bold of killing energy left them and hit the other two men running at them, along with the door sending it into the other room.

==================

Skylar heard some of the commotion come from inside the docking port.
She looked over her shoulder and stood up as she silently started to move towards it.

As she made where way there she stoped when she got a glimpse of Jiszol standing in the room.
He was picking up someone or something from the space junk they had been going past.
She rested her hands on where her blaster would have been attached to her leg and she gritted her teeth together when she realized she had left both of them in her room after she had left it.
She waited silently in the shadows to make sure he was safe.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:25 pm

Necre stepped out of the lift after the others and observed the fight so far. He suppressed a laugh at what one of the jedi had called Sunder. Now wasn't the time for jokes. He lifted his hands and the remaining guards rose into the air choking. Necre then crushed the guards inside their armor as he was force choking them. Once he was done he released them and they fell to the ground. He looked around for any more then turned towards the others. "Was that it?" He asked.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:01 pm

Sunder bristled at being called "Sunny", she didn't find the nickname funny or appealing but she would speak on that in a moment. She lowered herself to the floor of the corridor and looked at Decimia, Constance and her HK Droid.

"Go now. Do what I said! There are more coming, you have three minutes to be out of this place.", she spoke to them.

Decimia turned to Raeve and Force Pulled her towards her, moving to leave as the unconscious Twilek floated behind her. The Droid picked up Mace and followed Decimia, moving quickly. Constance paused, looking at the blood on the floor at Sunder's feet, noting the constant trickle from Sunder herself. She hated to think how much worse her wound would be by the end of this. She didn't say anything, knowing defiance would not be welcomed as she moved to follow Decimia and the Droid. The four Sabers around Sunder halted a moment, still floating in the air around her, ready for anything at this point.

"I can sense more coming, more powerful then the ones we just dispatched. My people need time to get to my ship, so I will remain and stall our pursuers. If the rest of you wish to leave as well, now is the time. Two minutes before reinforcements arrive.", she said.

She turned her glowing black eyes to Saros.

"And don't call me 'Sunny'.", she huffed at him.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:47 pm

Pandora heard the knock, pressing a button for the doors to open, and managed to get to her feet. The air was very thin in the ship, and she felt lightheaded as she stood, causing her to wobble slightly. She turned towards the man who was revealed when the door opened. Any information that came up about her gave her name, Pandora Phoenix, as well as the fact that she was the daughter of the Late Emperor Alxia Phoenix of the Orno System. From there, there was mixed information. Some mentioned about a hostile takeover and assassination over a decade ago, while others tried to say that the current ruler came to power rightfully. Though, the price on the girl's head suggested the first one. "T..thank you..."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Jiszol saw the woman as the door opened and it seemed as though his sensors had been right about no one else being onbored the ship with her. He gave her a slight bow and then said "You're quite welcome. If you have any personal items that you wish to retrieve then I suggest you go ahead and do so know. Afterwards, if you'll please come with me then I'll show you to the room which you can use during your stay here." After he was done speaking he waited to see what the woman would do. He also noticed the presence of Skylar hiding not far away from them, but he saw no reason to draw attention to her at this time. So he did nothing to indicate her presence because he didn't want to risk spooking the new woman by making her think that they were threatening her in any way.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:24 pm

Necre couldn't stop his laughter this time as Sunder brought up her new nickname. He would have to remenber thus for the future. He laughed for a few moments before getting serious again. " I shall assist you Sunder. But be careful, if Arcann appears you may not be able to fight him with your injuries." He said. In his mind, Necre thought that Arcann or Vaylin would likely defeat Sunder if she didn't have any help but he wasnt sure what the others would do. Sunder's allies would likely follow their orders and leave but he didn't know anything about the two jedi.