Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Post by Orophin » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:09 am

Jiszol quickly followed Skylar out of her room, but they had barely stepped out before they heard the voice of her disgusting little manager. Jiszol quickly turned to face the man and raised his left hand in his direction. A second later the man was raising above the ground and Jiszol said "I neither have the time nor the patience to put up with you at this moment. Normally I detest the idea of wasting a life by killing it unnecessarily, but seeing as you're a waste of life anyways..." as Jiszol stopped speaking the mans eyes filled with fear as he grasped the insinuated threat. However the power that held him in the air also kept him from making a sound so he couldn't call out for help.

Before even the blink of an eye Jiszol quickly twisted his left hand instantly causing the mans head to twist completely around with a loud crunch as his neck crushed and his spine shattered. He then turned his back on the man and said to Skylar "Follow me, stay close, and we should get out of here without any further incidents." He then opened himself to the force around them and quickly made his way towards his starfighter making sure to avoid anyone else on their way out. It took a little longer then he would've liked for them to leave the colosseum because it seemed like more people where moving about then had been when he arrived but finally they did make it outside and where quickly able to each his fighter.

As they approached his starfighter, The Adamant Hast, he said out loud "TAH begin launch procedures. We need to get out of here quickly. Contact the Waylayer. Tell them we need to be ready to leave as soon as we are onboard." A male robotic voice could be heard as the ships A.I. replied "Right away Master." He then climbed onboard and got into the pilots seat. Once Skylar was onboard as well they quickly departed and flew up to his awaiting ships location. At first nothing could be seen but the the section of space in front of them seemed to open up and the inside of a hanger bay could be seen.

Once the starfighter had landed inside the cloaked ship and the hanger bays doors had been closed he activated his comlink and said "Commander, get us out of here now. I don't care where we head at this point so long as it's nowhere close to here or Kamino." Another robotic voice could be heard a moment later as it replied over the comping saying "Affirmative Master. Departure will commence immediately." A second later they could feel the ship jump into hyperspace and then Jiszol turned to Skylar and said "So, now that we don't have to worry about being interrupted, how do you feel?"

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:31 am

Skylar had turned a slight shade of green as she looked up at Jiszol. She smiled up at him revealing how beautiful she really was, but then she quickly ran and vomited into a rubbish bin nearby.

After she finished she looked up at him, swaying as she walked back over to him.
"Well I'm not use to hyperspace... but..." She grinned. "It feels amazing to be free..." She stopped herself and frowned as she took a step back.

Her smile faded into a frown as she backed away from him. "Am I free?"

Sent from my SM-A520F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Sunder raised an eyebrow. Her former Master??? She hadn't thought about him in quite some time. He was like a father to her before he was killed. Sunder felt her heart speed up but forced it to slow, she still had to avenge his death as she had promised him but for now, her quest for knowledge was first. After dealing with Mace and Raeve. She looked at the Twins as they suddenly changed, looking at her and asking her what her plan was. She felt the others converging upon them and had no real desire to deal with Arcann or his puppets. She'd known this was a trap from the moment she arrived. She simply nodded to the Twins.

"If you are going to be a part of this, I expect complete obedience.", she said, moving towards the lift.

As she moved, a trail of blood followed her and it was far too much to have come from just her wounded shoulder. She moved to the lift and with a soft hiss the doors opened. Rand moved to tackle Sunder but appeared to be grabbed by an unseen force and was slammed to the back of the lift, his head bouncing off of the thick metal of the lift's back wall and knocking him loopy.

"No, I came to retrieve them, not kill them. They are members of my family.", she responded.

Constance noticed the blood and rushed to Sunder, her hand moving to Sunder's side. Decimia looked over, her hands raised as she kept Raeve and Mace in place by Force Pushing them against the back of the lift.

"Shit! Your staples--", Constance started.

"I'm fine. Get in! We need to go quickly.", Sunder said, her tone urgent, motioning for everyone to get into the lift.

Sunder had burst the staples keeping the wound in her side closed, as Constance knew she would. Her side was covered in blood and it ran to the floor in a rush. Decimia moved into the lift. Sunder's HK Droid, which made itself invisible until needed, uncloaked and moved into the lift, his glowing eyes looking at the two Jedi as he held his rifle at the ready.

"HK. Stand down.", Sunder commanded.

"As you say, Master.", the Droid responded, almost sounding disappointed as he holstered his rifle on his back.

Sunder moved into the Lift with Constance at her side. Constance reached into her field pack and pulled out bandaging that looked more like medical tape. She moved to Sunder and dropped to her knees, moving Sunder's robes aside. She had not only burst her staples but she had opened the wound more, the bleeding almost profuse.

"shit.", she whispered.

Sunder looked down at her.

"They will be waiting for us at the bottom level, don't waste your time or effort, it will just be destroyed with the battle to come. I want you, Decimia and HK to get Mace and Raeve to the Interceptor. Lock them down until I get there.", she said.

"but--", Constance started.

"No buts!", Sunder snapped at her.

She looked up at the Twins.

"Get in if you're coming. And prepare for a fight.", Sunder said.

Though it appeared she was bleeding alot more then she should be, she still emanated power and strength. The wounds didn't appear to slow or phase her. Once the Twins got into the lift, they would be down in a moment's time, then.....the battle to escape would begin.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Necre exited another hallway and groaned as he reached an intersection. This had been the third one he had arrived at since he left the vault. He reached out through the force and searched for Sunder's presence. He didn't bother hiding his presence in the Force, his entrance into the vault would have alerted anyone nearby if they were paying attention. Once he found where she and the others wer, he moved in that direction. Perhaps they could work together to escape the planet. After a few minutes, he reached the area they were in after exiting another intersection. He could see some of them getting on a lift and slowly walked over, trying to show he wasn't a threat. "Room for one more?" He asked as he got closer.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:18 pm

The twins entered the lift with no questions asked.
They both looked at the new comer and ignited their double sided sabers to protect the entrance of the lift.
"Is he a friend of yours?" Saros glanced over at Sunder and waited for her response.

Deimos closed his eyes and got ready for the battle at hand. He hated the feeling of having been betrayed by his old Master. He felt the darkness start to serge through him again.
His grip tightened on his saber as he waited for Sunder to give the command.
He took a breath knowing full and well that he had to calm down to not let it take control over him again. He looked over at Constance and he calmed a little as he saw how caring and worried she was for her Master. He spoke to her telepathically hoping she wouldn't just want to kick him out of her mind. He needed the distraction from the darkness.
"Can I help her in any way?"

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:57 am

Sunder looked up as Necre approached, she had felt his presence but was too occupied to really wonder what he was going on the Zakuul Palace. She looked at the Twins.

“He’s an ally.”, she said easily, motioning for them to stand down.

She moved back to allow Necre to enter the Lift as Constance tries to use the Medical Wraps in her hand to close the gaping wound in her side. Constance stiffened at the words that entered her mind, not really use to anyone but Sunder and the members of her family doing that. She turned and looked back at the Jedi, not sure which one it was but she spoke in her mind, hoping they would hear her.

“She’s not very trusting of anyone but those she calls family tending to her. And after what’s happened with Mace and Raeve, I can feel even that trust starting to slip.”, she responded.

She turned back, securing a third strip across the opening in Sunder’s side and closing the wound as best she could before Sunder turned away from her, grabbing her hand and pulling her up from the Lift’s floor. The others had already seen too much as far as Sunder’s wound and she didn’t want them to start questioning her strength or mortality. Especially not right before a battle. As the Lift’s doors closed and it started to descend, Sunder closed her robes, blood still dripping to the floor at her feet.

“I hope you’re ready for a fight, Darth Necre. This is going to be really ugly, really quickly.”, she said to him.

The HK Droid, per prior instructions, moved to Mace and Raeve as Decimia kept them held against the back of the Lift with Force Push. There was a sharp yelp from each as the Droid stabbed a dart into each of their shoulders. It was only a moment before they started looking very sleepy.

“Be happy Master wants you both alive. I would be more than happy to liquidate both of you if Master wished it.”, the Droid hummed, turning the spent darts back into his leg compartment as the two started to drift off.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:25 am

Necre let out a chilling laugh as he entered the lift. "They won't stand a chance." he said. He moved to the side and observed Sunder's companions. He recognized Decimia and Constance, but the others were new to him. He certainly hadn't expected her to be working with jedi. The other two were likely her missing companions. Necre was curious why the droid put darts into the other two but decided it didn't matter as long as they wouldn't be a problem. He gave a short glance towards the jedi before he spoke again. " Are these your new apprentices?" He asked curiously.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:53 am

Jiszol had noticed signs that Skylar seemed to be having issues once they jumped into hyperspace and so he wasn't surprised when she ended up throwing up. He activated his com unit and said "Tech. I know you aren't going to like this but I need you to come clean out a rubbish bin on TAH. Our guest had a bit of an accident." immediately there was a string of what sounded like obviously irritated beeps and whistles from the com unit.

Jiszol interrupted replying "I don't want to hear it. Someone needs to come clean this. If you don't want to do it then you convince Jack to do it but one of you two better get over here and take care of this mess asap. Now move." A long whistle and a few beeps could be heard from the com unit again and then another voice replied in agitation "Me! You must have fried your circuits if you think..." Jiszol cut the coms mid sentence not wanting to listen to another of the two droids arguments about what fell under each others job descriptions.

He then turned to Solar as she was speaking to him and replied "Yes. You are free. Like I told you before. I never accepted your bounty so I'm under no obligation to deliver you for the Kaminoans. We can discuss what you would like to do but I would suggest not making any decisions too quickly. The galaxy is a dangerous place to live for those of use who know the intricate ins and outs of its workings. For someone like you. Its basically a death trap. However, know that I think about it, you may actually be more comfortable in one of my spare rooms here on the ship. Follow me and I'll take you there. Feel free to say whatever you like while we are on our way there."

Jiszol then stood and walked past Skylar in order to reach the access ramp so they could leave the starfighter. Once the two of them were off he quickly lead her to what would be her quarters while she was on his ship. During the quick trip he had listened to whatever she wanted to say but he had also considered what she might be able to do. He had notcied multiple times that she did seem to be more attractive than most women which gave her a lot of options that she could use to survive. However, based on her general attitude and her tendency to violence he didn't think any of those options wpuld really be a viable fit for her so he quickly dismissed them.

Thinkig of her looks though had an unintended consequence. He found himself hoping that she wouldn't get to attached to him. He was glad to help her but he didn't think he could really see her that way. She was to innocent of the truths of the galaxy which made her appear almost childlike with him. This also raised the problem to his mind that he couldn't risk leaving her in the wrong place or else she could end up being taken advantage of and put in a really bad situation.

As his thoughts quickly flew through his head he could feel the beginnings of a migraine forming. He didn't regret offering to help the woman becaus she obviously needed it, but he was just now starring to realize just how big of a challenge he had placed on himself. He once again found himself scolding himself about thinking before acting or how if he didn't there would always be repercussions. He just hoped that he hasn't inadvertently taken on more than he could handle.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:55 am

She knew it had been a bad deal. She could tell by the price. It hadn't really been too much of a concern at the time, though. It was that or be caught. It got her far enough away, alright... but now she was dead in the water. The life support was barely hanging on, and she had already run out of the supplies she had.

Pandora stared at her controls with a light, frustrated growl to herself. Moving silvery strands from her eyes, she glared at the barely functional controls in front of her, her golden gaze nearly burning holes in it. Euphemia wouldn't have done this to her. She was a good, loyal ship. .. And had to be left behind in a ditch effort to get away from her pursuers. In a pile of junk. Her poor Euphemia. At least the droids would be taking care of her and keeping her company. She hated leaving them behind too.

She had known a price was on her head... she just didn't realize how far it had gotten from her home system. That man really wanted her head... even after a decade later. And the price just kept going up, reaching a small fortune.

But now here she was, stranded in space in a pile of junk, with not much time left. And that button was annoying her. She knew it meant she could potentially get help and picked up... but it equally could be by someone who wanted the money. She really didn't want to have to fight.

Sighing in defeat, though, she pushed the button, activating her distress beacon.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:54 pm

The twins stood down and glanced at each other before Saros spoke up.
"It's complicated."

Deimos smiled slightly at Constance's concern for her Master and replied to her via telepathy. "I will protect her... but the stubborn woman she is I doubt she will let me do so. But I will try... you have my word on that."
He glanced over at her and then looked back at the opening of the lift.

Saros lent against the wall and frowned slightly. "What they didn't think we deserved music in this one?" He smiled slightly as he prepared himself for the fight.

==================

Skylar looked up at him and could sence slightly that something was wrong with Jiszol but she didn't question him.

Later that night as she slayed in her own new been she had fallen into a deep sleep.
Dreams tost around her mind and as she clenched her teeth together the smaller objects in her room started to rattle with the force.
The rattling became stronger and soon the few objects on her bedside table fell off and woke her up.
That was enough sleeping. She didn't want to close her eyes and see that again.
She got up and walked out of her from as she tied her soft, silk night gown around her waist.
She needed to go for a walk. She needed to find some peace.
She walked out of her room and started to walk down the halls to go anywhere.
She soon found one of the guns to the ship. But it wasn't the weapon she was interested in. It was the windows in it. It was like You could see all of space in that small little room.
She curled herself down on the chair that sat infront of the gun controls and just staired out the window.