Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

AnimeFanV2

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:56 pm

As the ship continued on its way, Necre activated his comlink and ordered the pilot to change direction and head towards Zakuul instead. With Arcann focused on the Outlander and possibly Sunder for now, Necre believed he could accomplish one of his goals on Zakuul so long as he didn't attract too much attention. At once the pilot shifted directions and the ship headed towards Zakuul. An hour later and they silently emerged from hyperspace behind other ships heading to Zakuul. Necre had the pilot land outside of the capital and quickly departed, leaving his guards to stay and watch the ship. He moved quickly through the city, searching for the place he was searching for.
Last edited by AnimeFanV2 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Deimos glared at his old master and simply said in a cold voice. "You knew."

His old master Wingtal and nodded her voice was soft and kind. "Why do you think I summoned you."

Saros glanced over at his brother and nodded slightly. "Where are they now?"

"East wing. There is no guards. We don't want any deaths. Just for all of them to calm down." Master Wingtal glanced at Saros when she spoke of no deaths.

Saros sighed and started to run to the east wing of the palace. As he ran he yelled over his shoulder. "Not even a little bit?"

The twins reached the east wing of the palace in no time and then slowly began to listen to where they where.

When they found the room the two looked at each other and automatically knew was to do.

The two walked into the room calmly not even touching their lightsabers.

"Sorry to interrupt the family reunion, but the force called and said their was a disturbance." Saros smirked and started to help his brother use the force to make it feel like gravity was pulling them all down to sit.

Deimos sighed at his brother's one liner and closed his eyes as the force serged threw him. The force was almost incasing him and his twin as the two pushed all of them down to the ground. All the while he was doing this he was also trying to make a mental connection with Constance or Decimia.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:37 pm

*there

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:40 pm

Sunder was they first to react to the two Jedi, turning quickly. She narrowed her eyes at the feeling of their Force Power being forced upon her, nearly going down to her knees as she hadn't expected their influence. Constance was already sitting and Decimia was took concentrated upon Raeve to really prepare herself so she was slowly being dragged down. Quickly, she reacted. Mace's body flew across the room to slam into Raeve in the lift, sending both to the floor of the lift and the door was closed, sealed by Sunder to protect them from what may happen. She glared at the two men as a dark cloud surrounded her, her hand reaching up to pull the vibrosword from her shoulder and toss it to the ground.

"This is none of your concern, Jedi.", she growled.

She put protections upon Decimia and Constance, shielding their minds and Force Pulling them closer to her. Decimia, also looked at the Jedi, anger at their interference washing over her like hot water as her hands clenched tightly around her extinguished sabers. If they tried anything, she would stop them. Constance was alittle surprised to see Jedi here and realized just how bad this could get. A dark cloud of energy started to swirl around Sunder as her anger at the interruption elevated.

"I know whom you both are and I assure you this will not end well. Leave us and we will just take whom we came for and be gone.", Sunder offered in a rare display of negotiation.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:01 pm

After a period of searching Necre stopped, briefly feelling Sunder's power off in the distance. It would seem that she had finally decided to rescue her companions. That would hopefully distract any knights of Zakuul that were nearby. Necre continued on through the city observing everything in sight as he searched. Necre finally found what he was looking for outside the palace. He found a small hidden entrance into the palace a few buildings away, leading into the sewers. Necre carefully entered into the sewer system and after a few minutes he entered the palace. He could clearly sense where everyone was and wasn't surprised the know that Sunder and her companions were here as well. Necre stayed away from where Sunder was and carefully guided himself through the palace looking for the royal vault.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Saros stopped using the force letting them all stand and went to ignite his light saber just on one side.

Deimos felt a strong pull to the force and he closed his eyes to stop any one see them glow. This strong connection had only happened once and in that time he could not control it.
His lips didn't move an inch and he started to talk to Sunder telepathically.
"Arlandra... how you've become..."
As the voice came through him he felt a mass of dark energy fall upon him. He started to try to fight it, but the force of it was so strong and the power of it filled him more then his own.
He finnally opened his eyes to reveal they had gone completely black. The only sign of there being a mother soul there was that his puples had turned gold.

Saros looked over at his brother and put his lightsaber back. He had seen another Jedi ghost come into his brother and speak... but never this. "Diem..." He looked over at Sunder and then looked over at the other Sith. "We just want peace... not death-" He stopped himself... why would the Masters want them alive?
He looked over at his brother and then knew. They wanted Deimos for this gift.
"Where do you need me to be, Sunder?"
He crushed any kind of servalance cameras in the area.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:08 pm

He didn't want anyone to use his brother and if going against Jedi orders this once would save him... He was willing to do it.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:42 pm

Necre continued searching and eventually found the vault. Unfortunately, the vault had a few guards. Several knights of Zakuul were already waiting for him, with their weapons ready. Necre rolled his eyes at how few there were and continued walking towards them and the vault. When one tried to get close and attack Necre, he merely moved his finger and the Knight was flung into the wall. The other knights charged while the first one was trying to recover. Necre simply raised his hand and kept force pushing them again and again until they were to tired to get up again. Necre rolled his eyes once again and continued on towards the vault.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Jiszol Vass Nubauc sometimes found the prospect of the hunt for his marks to be distasteful. A strange sentimentality for a bounty hunter to have honestly but he couldn't change the way he was. The mark he had chosen to go after now was some woman who was wanted by the cloners on Kamino. According to the bounty her name was Kalia Tamina and she was wanted for Theft and Murder. Although the bounty had been for a fairly staggering amount of credits no bounty hunter had ever accepted it. Jiszol himself had passed over the bounty many times because something felt off about it but with the recent raise in the payout on the bounty he felt like he should look into it at the very least.

He had heard of a combatant from the gladiatorial pits on Genosis who seemed to fit the description of the mark so that's where he had chosen to begin his search. Instead of his armor he had chosen to wear his regular clothes in order to draw less attention to himself if he was spotted. Over his black outfit he wore a deep hooded robe to keep himself mostly hidden from site. He had arrived not long after the arena had been used and while the stands had been cleared the battleground most certainly hadn't been. Body parts, and destroyed weapons scattered the ground and he could still feel the effect that the slaughter had on the force. So many lives lost for nothing. Somebody deserved to pay for this pointless affront to life, but that would have to wait for later.

He continued to move amongst the carnage until he found the source of energy that still seemed to barely cling to life. He moved the disfigured corpses that lay before him and underneath he found a young boy who had yet to even reach his teen years. The boy was badly wounded and it was a miracle he was alive, but Jiszol could feel the light touch of the force in the boy that was maintaining his life force. If the boy had been found when he was younger he would've been taken to be instructed in the ways of the force but that hadn't been his fate and know his fate would be to die on this desolate rock of a planet. Jiszol pulled his hood back and activated an ancient forbidden force ability that would allow him to connect with the boy. His eyes began to glow white as he reached out his left hand to place it on the boys forehead. The boys eyes clearly chowed fear, but it was obvious that he couldn't move or speak and Jiszol knew he would have to work quick because the boy didn't have long to live.

As his hand at last touched the boys forehead it seemed like he and the boy started to float up above the carnage. The boy however no longer looked injured and when he looked down he could still see himself and Jiszol on the ground below him. He looked at the Falleen male before him and started to think but before his mouth moved he heard his own voice fill the space between them as he thought his question. "What is happening?" the boy looked around confused and scared at the sound of his voice and Jiszol raised his hands up before him and lightly waved up and down as he motioned for the boy to be calm. He then thought as his words filled the void "Peace, young one, I have connected us. We hear what we each desire to say in this place without the use of words. I will ask you some questions and then you merely need to think the answers in order for me to help you. Do you understand?"

The young boy merely nodded in response to the question and Jiszol smiled and thought "Good. Now, what happened here, can you please show me?" The boy nodded again and looked around as the scene bellow them quickly seemed to rewind faster than could be tracked until finally the moment of his arrival in the arena had arrived. From that point time seemed to move regularly. Jiszol watched as the events unfolded end could feel the emotions that the boy had experienced during the massacre. He had a look at the person who was moving amongst the prisoners and could tell that it was indeed his mark. Time quickly returned to the present and he smiled sadly at the boy and thought "I'm sorry little one. Thank you for showing me what happened. Now it's time for you to go to sleep and I promise the pain will end." The boys eyes seems to grow heavy then and both of them floated back down into their bodies. As Jiszol pulled his hand away and his eyes returned to normal he could see the boys eyes close and hear his last breath leave his body.

Jiszol pulled his hood back up and felt as the boy joined the force. He looked around the battlefield and could tell that no more life remained amongst the bodies. He then turned and quickly made his way into the corridors of the collosium intent on finding the women. He wondered if she realized what she had actually done by butchering the innocents or if she might even care. He would know soon enough though because he had been able to feel how she felt through the memory and know he knew just where to go. He quickly made his way to the woman's personal quarters making sure to avoid anyone on his way there. Once he arrived he slowly opened the door and saw the woman talking to someone. He wasn't sure who the person was but thought that they might be the woman's manager. He then stepped inside and closed the door behind him and said "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need to speak to the combatant, and I'm afraid it just can't wait."

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:17 am

As soon as Skylar heard the door open she quickly turned her back to the stranger in the doorway. What her hand her Manager where talking about was something he didn't wish to do... But if this was to be her life what could she do about it?

"Ah! See... you already have interest. A beautiful woman such as yourself would easily attract those with a heavy coin pouch." Her manager grinned a blood curdling grin with his disgusting yellow teeth.
He turned to walk out but before he did he whispered to what he throught was the paying customer.
"Just watch out. It is a gladiator so if things do get nasty, there is a panic button under the bed side table tops." He grinned again with his yellow teeth. "Have fun, but remember you only have 2 hours with It."
He walked out and locked the door behind him.

Skylar felt something inside her that she had never felt before. It had been growing ever since she killed the child. She wasn't sure what it was, but the feeling confused and stressed her. Now she was about to have to entertain the man who had entered her room. Her manager had just told her what "entertain" meant and she didn't like the sound of it. She just wanted to be left alone. Learning emotions was one thing but learning the ways of the Galaxy was a whole mother kettle of fish.

She didn't say anything to the man. She glared over at where her lightsaber where and stayed staring at them. She was willing to use them if need be.