[1x1] Sirens Call Tavern - RP -Closed

Uriel_of_Auror

Re: [1x1] Sirens Call Tavern - RP -Closed

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:27 pm

"Am I injured?" Uriel scoffed. "You can't help me with my injuries..."

Uriel of course meant his injury from Belia. Something that seemed to resurface for him so suddenly before the blast and simply wouldn't go away. Then something that Faeed said caught his interest. Help them escape? He was talking about loyalty and how he had none for Bastlu. His words carried truth and disdain for Bastlu. Either he was telling the truth or Faeed was a damn good liar...

"What's out past the Manor? I've...never been...and it seems stories change from person to person...Where would you take us?" Uriel sounded skeptical, but also excited. He wanted more than anything to be away from the Manor. He too held no loyalty to Bastlu, but he held no loyalty to Belia either. Faeed seemed to hold honor as a virtue and Uriel planned to use that to his advantage. He didn't feel as though Faeed was going to ambush him or anything.

"If I dropped this barrier...what then?" Uriel asked curiously. He still sounded logical in his approach to the conversation and questions. It was like there was still information to be gathered before Uriel would make a final decision. He was being thorough and trying to cover every possible outcome, obviously to no real avail. He tried anyways. He still had his backup plan too. He'd have to act fast though, the ambience inside slowly was starting to return to that of the forest around them. Well the destroyed one that is. This signaled the close expiration of the barrier. Something that reflected on the outside as well by the slow fade of the grey.

DMLyJa

Post by DMLyJa » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:16 pm

Belia's form had begun to stir though her eyes haven’t opened yet as she fights to awaken herself. Faeed glanced towards her before looking at Uriel with a sigh. He moved to kneel next to Belia’s form, his eyes still on the fading gray structure. “You can do as you please…The offer was only in turn for what you had done for Belia…” His eyes then leave him t settle on her as he studies her condition. “As for where….anywhere but here…Belia may have a plan…”

Arwen had begun to trudge in the woods, far from where Uriel rested and at a slower pace than he had left. He pushed aside branches from trees and walked through bushes, creating enough noise that the group would be able to hear him and pin point where the sounds were coming from. He trudged along with grunts from the effort he was exerting to carry the supplies on his shoulders in several bags. A bow and quiver being carried in hands, his other hand resting on the hilt of his sword just in case something was to come out. His shield was now missing in order to carry the supplies.

Belias arm would lift gently as her eyes rolled open slowly, she had half expected to wake up with shackles on her wrists but instead of chains, she heard the sounds of the grass crinkling under her weight. Her eyes tried to focus on the surroundings before a blurred image of Faeed entered her sight. “Shh…relax…” He then opened the canteen and raised her head up a bit as he helped her to take a drink as she settled back in the world around them.
Last edited by DMLyJa on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Active RP's I Am Participating In:

Sirens Call Tavern - Belia Frelve'len | Tempted Fates - Fayette 'Faye' Delsh
Rite Of Passage - Anniyah 'Ann' Crest | A Long Journey - Sarkin V'leppe

Thanks for all the fun folks!!

Uriel_of_Auror

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:32 pm

"Yeah sure, let's let the unstable mute make a plan. That'll end well..." Uriel rolled his eyes which fell into the direction that Arwen approached from. "Oh hey, he's back..."

Uriel started to understand the situation a bit more. He had been too harsh on them, but he didn't want to admit it. He still didn't fully trust them and that was on him. After a few moments of Belia's stirring Uriel spoke again.

"Fine...but if you kill me I'm going to be mad at you..." Uriel raised a hand and hesitated a moment. Then the barrier contracted until it got to the ring in which he absorbed the remaining energy back into. It was less than he anticipated, but it was better than letting it go to waste.

Uriel stood there cross armed and vulnerable. He had requested his usual attire that he preferred. A blue vest, similar to the one he was born in, as well as a white shirt. The shirt now dirtied from the dirt and grass as well as their trudge through the trees and brush. He also wore a normal set of pants. He always preferred his pants to be a bit loose on him so he could freely move around in them. He didn't need to use as many movements as a traditional mage thanks to his ring, but he did still like the comfort it provided. His boots were a bit muddied up from their escape as well, but they remained their brown leather style. Lastly, his hair had been knocked out of the ponytail, again. At least most of his hair had anyways. Strands came out from every angle and came into his face, the ponytail fell to about half way down, which left it loose and needing a readjustment. He didn't approach Faeed or Arwen, keeping his distance Uriel watched them carefully. He had to be ready in case they decided to throw something at him. Also he still had his backup plan.

"Now I get to see if you're an honest and honorable man...sir?" Uriel kind of laughed to himself. He never caught the guys name. Of course he didn't it slipped his mind when he was coming up with his plan of action. "You still haven't even introduced yourself. Kinda rude isn't it?"

Uriel remembered back to the first time he met one of Bastlu's guests. He hadn't introduced himself when he passed by them and was punished for it. They sicked one of their own personal guards on him who placed a very sizable fist into his gut. After Uriel fell to the floor the guest spat on him and kicked him while he was down. It was humiliating. It's not something he wants to go back to.

DMLyJa

Post by DMLyJa » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:18 pm

Arwen emerged out of the woods and set the supplies on the ground with a huff, his form arching to stretch his back as much as the armor would allow. His eyes fell upon Uriel before looking Faeed and Belia. He spoke to Faeed in soft tones, the occasional word here and there could be heard due to his volume, his hands moving to one of the bags as he took out a simple outfit of peasant shirt and leather pants, then he removed a set of boots and set them down beside Belias arm, taking her hand to set on top of the clothing. Then the two men rose up, Faeed helping Belia to sit up and then stand up with clothes in hand. Arwen and Faeed then faced Uriel, their forms and cloaks blocking Belia from Uriels view now.

“Faeed…is my name…” He spoke to him simply, Uriels attitude and choice of words having caused a bit of aggravation within him and yet, his presence was still calm. Arwen though seemed to stare at Uriel differently, his hands in fists at his side. He stood perfectly still though and remained silent as he watched Uriel. “You shouldn’t speak ill about something you don’t fully understand…Why do you hold such hostility towards her? If you are going to be traveling with us…You need to rid yourself of the anger and find a resolve…Otherwise it can aid in your demise…Trust us… We have seen it in battle…”

The only sounds that came from Belia was the rustling of the fabric from her gown before a slender finger tapped on Arwens shoulder. He turned slightly before looking to her inquisitively a moment and then drew his dagger from its sheath. Uriel would be able to see Belia’s back facing them and her hands on her hips as Arwen slid the dagger into the ties of the corseted top, a quick slice of the dagger and the ties were cut in half. He then turned back towards Uriel, placing the dagger back into place. More rustling could be heard before silence came from behind the two.

“We are going to hash this out before we travel on….There has to be a civil ground amoungst us before we put our lives in your hands…and you place yours in ours….” Faeed seemed to do all the talking out of the two men, though Arwens gaze on Uriel was unrelenting, persisting to lock on his form and every action. Belia could be seen after a few moments, dressed in the pants and shirt and boots, her hair tussled and the leaves and debris removed from it. She took the gown and the bandages from her feet and begins to walk towards the woods, leaving them behind. Arwen and Faeed glance at her for a brief second before looking back towards Uriel, seeming unconcerned by what she was doing as she seemed to be leaving the area.

Uriel_of_Auror

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:50 pm

Uriel creased his brows and rubbed his temples with both hands as if frustrated.

"You obviously don't know about me as much as you think..." Uriel turned away from the two, not turning his back, but enough that they were in his peripheral view. "I'm not going to tell you my life story, but do you know where I come from?"

Uriel paused a moment and looked back at them, keeping his body turned. He held his arms close to him as he relived his first moments in this world. In fact, so did they. The five spheres appeared, one began to glow. It's blue hue fading in and out of existence followed the slow and steady breathes he took. In front of him there was a figure. It was...Uriel, except he appeared in shock and confusion. There was no glow around the other him, no symbol that this was an illusion. It was very real. The other Uriel took its first breathes, not understanding where it was or even that the others existed.

"I knew how to be alive, breathing was...difficult at first...I held my breath until my body wouldn't let me, I didn't understand at first, but I let my body process is existence. This is how I was born, but I still don't know why...let alone how. Just...suddenly I was there, alive, breathing, thinking, experiencing everything..." Uriel shifted uncomfortably. That felt like just yesterday. Even now it seemed as though his existences was trivial. The scene continued however, and the air around Faeed and Arwen began to smell like death and destruction. Something had burned recently nearby, or so it seemed. It was still only part of the memory that played out live before them.

The scene fades and parts of a tavern began to appear from seemingly thin air. Belia sat at the bar while Uriel stood at the door, everyone looked to Uriel with cautious hostility.
----------
""Leave him be…It certainly wasn’t him that caused all of this….” She took hold of her glass again, a small pinky ring causing a ping to echo off the glass, seeming to draw more attention with the loudness of one small noise. She drew the crimson liquid between her lips as she looks at each of them before settling on Uriel, obviously taking everything in about his presence in quick strokes of glance.

“He is but a sprout….In a puzzle of Maize…Let him be…” A single brow of hers raised as she spoke the words, though it raised much higher as a large lumbering man approached her. His buddies slowly backing away from Uriel in the process.
"
----------
The words seemed so real and her movements mimicked exactly how it had gone. He looked away as she spoke. It burned his heart to relive this...what was he doing? He couldn't seem to control what was happening...

"She stood up for me on my first day in this world. She was the first person to seemingly care about me...but it didn't last." Uriel spoke in the present time. He stood apart from the scene to keep himself disconnected. The scene continued and showed the fighting at the tavern. It showed how Belia defended the tavern, risking even her life. It showed Uriel discovering his powers for the first time, how he had created the sword that slayed the demon. Even then the scene continued to show Belia emerging from the wreckage and Uriel running to her side and hugging her.

"I cared about her too...she was my first and only friend I had...she bandaged my wound, the one that gave me a scar." As the scene showed a moment of her bandaging him up, he put a hand to his neck where he had been hurt all that time ago. "Then Bastlu came along..."

The carriage rolled into view, it was unquestionably an exact replica from back at the Manor. Belia and Uriel climbed in, but the scene followed them inside. That's when Uriel turned completely from Arwen and Faeed. Tears of hate and frustration welled in his eyes. The conversation was silent. But the actions were clear. Bastlu pointed to Uriel and Belia didn't hesitate to leap across the carriage to tie Uriel up. Her actions were harsh and appeared as cold. Uriel kept pleading for her to stop, but she didn't. She didn't relent. The scene fades and Uriel's ring returns to its dormant state.

"I was born into this world with no knowledge of how it worked. I was alone and afraid. Everyone was scared of me or hated me...except for her...she was beautiful, elegant, strong...she was my hero...but then she hurt me, betrayed me without remorse, without hesitation. She didn't care about me, she lied to me. I was innocent, vulnerable, but that didn't matter. How can I simply forgive her for that?..." Uriel flooded with emotions, it overran him and he couldn't talk clearly anymore. The tears ran down his face as he stood there with arms still pressed to his chest. If they struck him down now, he wouldn't even seem to notice.

DMLyJa

Post by DMLyJa » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:54 pm

Faeed and Arwen stood still as they took in the scenery, watching each piece play out before them. They listened to him speak, confusion on their faces at times though it was completely wiped as events continued. Each of them raised their chins as it all settled down, their eyes locked on Uriel for a moment more before they looked at each other. Holding up a calm hand, Faeed moves to take a step forward as he tries a calm approach. “Uriel…You saw the real her first ha--…”

“No! I am done with all of this…” Arwen finally spoke, approaching Uriel with a haste in his step, his emotions obviously ruling his actions at this time, but he does still stop short of Uriel, simply having brought himself closer to be a focus for him. “I don’t understand the whole being born thing but I will tell you this…Belia saved your life! That tavern was something she had built for those people! They named it after her and she was beloved by them. That was the place she would go to be herself, to be away from Bastlu! It was her reprieve and she had to sacrifice it for you and all of them…She has all those deaths on her shoulders! She could have left you there! Not helped you at all but that is not who she is!”

Faeed felt the need to speak up, his tone sterner now as he took a few steps forward, though if it was directed at Arwen or Uriel was unknown. Perhaps even both. “Can you not see that she was exactly who she is at those moments? Even in the carriage, she did as she was directed because if she hadn’t….You both would be dead now…You would have died your uh…first night here…” It was obvious neither of them understood his birth but understood the importance of it to him. “She has no choices when it comes to Bastlu….And that witch knows it…She has used Belia to do all sorts of things that you can see go against her grain but she has no bloody choice.”

Arwen had glanced over his shoulder to look at Faeed as he spoke and then turned his gaze back to Uriel. “I went with her to the last battle….And one thing I can promise you is that she has a code of ethics on the battlefield. We went to battle Waterbury and his men…And most of us were caught. She had been up in the trees when we were captured! She could have turned her back on us and left! She could have returned and left us to die! But she vows before every mission to never leave anyone behind and to bring back as many men as she can…”

Faeed nodded in agreement with Arwen at his words, Belia having made the same vow when he had gone to battle. Arwen was flush with emotion, his eyes burning with his own tears as he shakes his head, his body language becoming more expressive. “She found us on her own! She tried to free us and was caught! They tortured her and every night, she would sing…You may think that she just sings because she likes the sound of her voice, Boy…But when she sings in battle….when she truly sings…She can do amazing things…She gave us strength when we had none… She…She….” He turns away now, clearly the emotions he had been bottling up was being released to quick for his liking.

Faeed patted Arwens shoulder as he moved his way between him and Uriel, his eyes locked on Uriels. “She gave the strength she had to them and each night they were able to grow stronger as they sat to rot in the jails. They finally were able to escape…the three of them and they went to save her…just as she tried to do for them…But they were too late…”

“The point of all of this is that Belia is who she is…She is the caring person that cant leave a newborn stranded in a town of death and destruction…She cares about the men she leads to battle…Who she is when Bastlu is around is merely the means to survival for herself and those in her presence…Her resistance to seize you would have simply left both of you with nothing more than to perish…” Faeed had continued.

Arwen now turned to Uriel as he had collected himself. “Belia told me she had taken that mission to be certain that you would not be killed…you would be safe…Were you not given privilege of staying in the Manor? Educated? Fed? Clothed? Do you think people just appear and get these things handed to them? If so, then why do the townspeople go without while your eating your pork?”

Belia had returned during the beginning of Uriels show but stayed far back from them all. She watched all the scenes unfold, her form going unnoticed as she crossed her arms. She listened to the words for all parties, her eyes falling shut as a silent tear ran down her face. Wiping the tear away she then raises her eyes back towards the small group. Part of her just wanted to run, leave them here in the safety of the forest to forge their own way to safety. She knew where she would be heading, but she didn’t want to bring anymore collateral damage, even though the chances of her surviving on her own was low in contrast. Instead, she slowly walked her way towards the three, each step seeming to take forever as her arms are crossed over her chest, her eyes lowered to the ground as her lips and brows were furrowed. She never had meant to hurt him, but she didn’t want him to die by Bastlu or one of her foot soldiers.

Uriel_of_Auror

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:38 am

Uriel just let them speak. He didn't try to argue with them, he didn't want to fight. He didn't even have the energy to fight if he wanted to. Instead he looked on to them, his eyes showing all the words he couldn't otherwise express. Pain was too soft a word for the heaviness in his chest, it suffocated his soul.

"You always have a choice...to live, to die, to fight, to learn. You always have a choice...there are things worse than death. Death brings release from the world." Uriel stared at Belia who had approached. She would know more than most what he meant. "Sometimes you die every day waiting for death to take you..."

Uriel again got the chance to talk about death, a concept that he knew much about, yet had no true experience with. This was knowledge to him that he was born with. It was a concept, a beautifully sad concept.

"Death is the opposite of life, but life is not good nor bad and death is not bad nor good. Death is death and life is life. To call them anything is is a false hope that you'll find meaning in them...there is no meaning in life and death. Everyone will die. Everyone will..." Uriel stopped himself. He was rambling again, his thoughts being spoken out loud. He hadn't done that since he was last with Belia all those months ago. It was something about her that made him wonder out loud.

"I would rather die than kneel to anyone else's command." Uriel spoke proudly and bluntly. He didn't sound like a fool when he spoke those words. They were full of confidence. Just with that one sentence it was clear that he valued his freedom over anything else. "A life following orders is a life of slavery."

DMLyJa

Post by DMLyJa » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:43 am

Belia had stepped up beside Faeen and Arwen, her gaze locked on Uriels eyes as he speaks, her lips raise in a small smile of understanding, her eyes lowering as she swallows gently. Her hands remain clasped in front of her as she looks to Faeed and Arwen, her brows furrowing as she motions for them to go back towards the supplies. They both look between them begrudgingly before turning one at a time to walk away, Faeed pausing in step to take a moment to point at both of them. “Just shout…if you need something…” His eyes lock on both of their faces, his sincerity strong with the few words before he tromps off to join Arwen.

Belia turns her eyes back towards Uriel, the two now left alone standing before each other as she licks her lips. She motions with her hand to the open area to the side, bringing a bigger distance between the two of them and Faeed and Arwen, her eyes seeming to ask if he would join her. She led the way over to where some trees had fallen over before gesturing for him to sit for a moment. She let a soft sigh escape her as she hoped that he would just trust her for a moment, it was apparent that she wasn’t sure how he would react so she held her hands out in a stay motion.

Her eyes shift as she tries to find a way to explain what she wanted to say to him, then she took a step back before locking her eyes back on him. She points towards him before pointing to her lips and then her ears and then points back to him with a questioning look on her face, the movements meant to translate to her asking if he really wanted to hear her speak. She knew what she could do to help with this but it may be something that causes only more friction between the two. She looked desperate to be heard since she had joined them, all of this had been weighing heavily on her heart.

Uriel_of_Auror

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:57 am

Uriel eyed the collar around Belia's neck. He looked away only to see her smiling at him. She got his message. Faeed and Arwen send to heed her request and turned to return to the supplies. Once they were alone, his focus couldn't be anywhere else but in her eyes. She wanted him to follow her and at first Uriel didn't answer, neither in word or in thought. He looked more worried and scared than anything. His heart pounded, even in her own weakened state he feared her just as much as he hated her. He did though, follow that is. He found himself sitting before her as she gestures to her mouth, then ears, then to Uriel. At first he didn't understand the signals, but eventually it clicked. He didn't answer for a long moment again. His gaze fell to the dirt and he shifted away from her. His lips curved down into a frown and he contemplated if it was really worth it. He sighed deeply, he was tired. He was exhausted to be entirely honest with himself. He was drained physically, emotionally, spiritually. Uriel wasn't sure if he was ready for Belia, but...he simply nodded. Though it seemed reluctant it wasn't forced.

DMLyJa

Post by DMLyJa » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:41 am

(Song choice - Head above water - Avril Lavigne - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKF6ghfcQic )

She nodded with a weak smile before she held her hands up to signal for him to just stay. She pointed to her ears again and then to her lips, hoping he would listen to the song as well. She held her spot two steps from him, a shaky breath escaping her as closes her eyes that were locked on him, a slight hesitation before fully closing. She feared he wouldn’t understand the words that would come to her lips, afraid he wouldn't translate them as she needed him to, but put her full faith into this act, if anything, the end result would better him and hopefully aid in her need.

She held her right hand out to her side, the palm facing down at this moment. She wasn’t sure what this would be risking but she had to believe that she had confidence in her actions. “I've gotta keep the calm before the storm….” Her eyes open to gaze directly into Uriels eyes, a faint glowing beginning in the center of her eyes, her other hand clenched as she retains her control. “I don't want less, I don't want more….” The words would bring to his mind the moment that he had asked her ‘What more could you want?’ while standing in front of the door to the Manor before opening it up.

“Must bar the windows and the doors….To keep me safe, to keep me warm…” Images of the tavern and her comfort within it begins to fill his mind, the smirk she had on her face as she turned away from the large intimidating man after sticking up for him. “Yeah, my life is what I'm fighting for!”
Her eyes stay fixed on him as her clenched hand relaxes open and raises to the collar around her neck, the extended hand now palm towards Bastlu’s land.

The glow begins to grow slowly, in a controlled manner in her eyes, a small orb began to form from her open, extended hand. “Can't part the sea, can't reach the shore…” Her head shakes gently before images flash in his mind of the times her lips had parted to speak to him but never did. “And my voice becomes the driving force!!” Her voice would grow in volume as a flair up in the glowing of her eyes and the forming orb began to grow in size, the ball now a glowing green. “I won't let this pull me overboard…” She continued to hold his gaze, a nod of certainty towards him as she confirms to him that she had control still.

Faeed and Arwen pause in the separation of supplies as her voice begins to reach them, both slowly looking over their shoulders at the two. “What the…?” Faeed spoke before the two rose up with confusion on their faces, the scene before them looking dangerous from their perspective and they both looked at each other before a large ray of green light streaks up towards the sky, growing brighter as she sings. “Ah nine hell's…” Arwen muttered.

“Gods, keep my head above water…Don't let me drown, it gets harder…” Her brows furrow now, her hand moving to point out the glowing green pillar of light in the distance, her gaze hardening on him as if to emphasize the pointing to the light. “I'll meet you there at the altar….As I fall down to my knees…” She takes one step towards him as her head tilts downwards but her gaze never leaves him. “Don't let me drown …Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me drown….” The words would echo within the area they placed themselves in .

‘Little Songbird…I hear you…Please…Continue…’ The voice filled her mind for a moment before a chuckle followed suit. Belia’s eyes would shift to the right for a moment before returning her gaze back towards Uriel, her features becoming determined as she tried to force the voice out of her head.
“So pull me up from down below…” Her gaze is focused on him, her hand still extended out towards the land of Bastlu, her other hand coming to rest against her chest. “'Cause I'm underneath the undertow…” Her glowing eyes framed with a form of sincerity that she wouldn’t be able to express simply by speaking to him. “Come dry me off and hold me close! I need you now, I need you most…”

Truth would ring out in her words in volumes, her eyes locked firmly on his as she stated the last four words. With a sudden rush, she would move, placing her free hand on his chest, their heartbeats would flood both their senses, syncing up before the orb that had been growing in her other hand ran through her form before it exited out of her hand on his chest, the orb now being shot into his chest. Uriels form would be flooded by the raw energy Belia would shove into his chest, her hand flat against his shirt covered chest over his heart. As the raw energy surges through him, refilling his resources with a gentle warmth, no pain seemed to be present at this point. The force of the impact would have caused him to fall backwards onto the laid tree, Belias form on top of his as she allows the raw energy to pulse through him, her eyes locked on his before her lips move with no sound, the warmth moved to his mind as well. Their locked gaze seeming to block everything out of sight in their peripherals, her green orbs focused on the center of his chocolate eyes, a mental link coming to snap into place gently.

“God, keep my head above water…Don't let me drown, it gets harder….” His mind would be flooded with images of Belia with a sweet, carefree smile on her face as she sang in front of the tavern patrons and then Bastlu entered the tavern. The entire mood would change as all knelt down to her presence except for Belia. There was this look in Bastlu’s eyes as she stared at Belia. Then images of Belia being dragged back to the Manor by the guardsmen, the fear and lack of understanding evident on her face.

“I'll meet you there at the altar…As I fall down to my knees…” Images of Belias incarceration at the Manor would swirl in his mind until one day Bastlu dropped an image of a beautiful woman in front of her, the same woman that had appeared in the woods when she had sang her Mothers song to Uriel. Next was a wanted poster with her Fathers image on it, the words Abduction and Kidnapping on the bottom for the charges he was to face. “Don't let me drown…Don't let me drown…Don't let me drown…Keep my head above water….” A deep sadness would fill him as she discovers even more about her Fathers true ways, having abducted Belia as an infant and kidnapping Bastlu’s mother to aid in raising her, only to kill her after she attempted to escape with the infant Belia.

“And I can't see in the stormy weather…” More images of her and Bastlu meeting, the violent images flashing fast before settling on when Belia signed a contract and gave it to Bastlu, the latter having a self serving grin on her face. “I can't seem to keep it all together…” More images flash before his eyes of the many men she had led into battle, the bloody action not just from her hands alone, but the others she had led. The images began to slow as they approached the time she had gone to save her men and had been captured. “And I, I can't swim the ocean like this forever!! And I can't breathe!”

Overwhelming images of her several month ordeal of beatings and torture flood his senses, the emotions she felt swirling within him, though defiance and determination seemed to ring his soul the most. “God, keep my head above water…” Suddenly a pair of eyes, a dark blue would seem to stare into his minds eye. “I lose my breath at the bottom…” The visions would fade as their eyes would then be peering into each others, hers calm as her lips part, the following words spilling forth. “Come rescue me, I'll be waiting….I'm too young to fall asleep…”

“Dear Gods….Belia! Stop!” Arwen shouted as he pulled his dagger free, his and Faeeds pace speeding up towards them. The glowing light pillar would fade away as she ceased singing, instantly fading away. The two men struggled to remove her from him before taking several large steps from Uriel and slammed her to the ground. Arwen placed a knee on her hip as he pinned her to the ground, one hand holding her arms down and the other bringing the dagger to her throat. It was intended to intimidate her back down but he was ready to finish her if he needed too.

Faeed left the two and went to check on Uriel, surely whatever had happened to him would leave his power rejuvenated but would be overpowering to his senses and mind. Arwen would glance over his shoulder towards the other two before looking at Belia, the light having left her eyes and her breathing quickened. She looked into Arwens eyes as she raised a hand towards the blade of the dagger, stopping as he hissed at her. He was conflicted with feelings, his loyalty to her but his duty to protect the innocent made him try to reevaluate the situation.

“What have you done, Belia?” he asks her before he rises up, grabbing the front of her shirt to pull her up. He quickly spun her around and as she held her hands up to show him that she meant no harm, he would take hold of her left arm and jerk it behind her back and began to push her forward, the dagger now digging into her back. Shaking her head, she allows him to lead her with no resistance, her only hope being that she made the connection she was striving for. She would glance over at Uriel and Faeed before they were out of sight, her steps being determined now by Arwen as he leads her to the supplies, throwing her down to the ground before grabbing some rope and tied her wrists behind her back. Twirling a rag, he then placed it over her lips before tightening it down behind her head, his attempt to gag her and her stop her from singing and causing more harm.

‘Mmm….Thank you Siren…for the gift you have provided for me…’ Turning her eyes from Uriel and Faeed, she stared back at Arwen as he struggled internally over what to do, her mind partially preoccupied by what the voice could have meant, fear and dread beginning to fill her. *Uriel…* Uriel would hear her voice in his mind, the familiarity of it was akin to what he heard six months ago when she was speaking to him. *Uriel!* This time it would come into his mind louder, like a shout and the one way mental link was successful. Arwen would begin to pace back and forth, Belia’s eyes following him carefully, her eyes slowly narrowing as her form begins to tense.
Last edited by DMLyJa on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.