[1x1] Sirens Call Tavern - RP -Closed

Uriel_of_Auror

Re: [1x1] Sirens Call Tavern - RP -Closed

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:04 pm

"So you admit your defeat?" Uriel scoffed, "You admit that you're scared of facing me! Because you know that you don't hold any power here."

Uriel called her bluff, whether she knew about it or not. "You can't even fight me on even ground let alone take over a mortal body. You're pretty bad at your job. Pathetic even. You hold yourself all high and mighty, yet you still can't even beat Belia. I can feel her inside there. You haven't won and like a snake shedding its skin, you are vulnerable."

That face, it reminded him of Bastlu, it only pissed him off. "I'm not going anywhere with you and you're not going anywhere unless I say so! I told you to take me more seriously!"

Uriel stopped focusing on his own shield, he didn't feel the need to have it up at the moment. Instead he diverted his magic to a different barrier that stopped her in her tracks. It was less powerful than the one he normally puts over himself, this one was more of a soft barrier that had give and bounce to it. Like a stretchy invisible fabric blocking her path, anchored in space.

"Now will you accept my challenge, or will you continue to try and run away like the coward you are?" Uriel knew of strategic retreats, this was one of those. He also knew that poking the bear was the only option he had right now that would keep Belia and Isace here until he could figure something else out.

DMLyJa

Post by DMLyJa » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:15 am

Isace rolled her eyes at his words before she smirks and holds her stance. her arms coming to cross over her gown covered chest. She looked from him to Rasbrent, who straightened his back under her gaze. Shifting her gaze to Faeed, Rasbrent followed the same line of sight. The three stare at each other for but a moment before she looks back to Uriel, her head tilting, allowing the two toned long locks to tumble over her shoulders.

"You think these childish words will get under my skin? Rile me up to "want" to fight you. Say what you will, but you should be wiser in your challenges to things you don't understand. It will get you killed one day... The fight you desire here....is the fight already occurring within. And you think that your ready to fight me? Even without my full strength, which makes you cowardice in its own right. I will simply have to use what resources I have at my disposal...ALL the resources at my disposal...And who is to say that I cant have you injure your precious while you believe that it is me that is being hurt? So many factors you three have failed to consider...."

By three of course, she counted the two in front of her and the one within her. Isace stood within the block room with Belia before taking two steps towards the center where the black meets the white. Instead of crossing the divided line, her steps allowed the black to consume some of the white. Belias side of the cube growing smaller, she had taken two steps back. Her glowing green eyes watching the process before she get curious as to why she had ceased movement. Was she not allowed anymore steps, or was Belia ceasing it herself? What were the rules to this strange game she has found herself playing with Isace.

Her form stared at Uriel as a swirl of darkness consumes her some of the glowing green of her eye. The darkness spread to her eye as Isace took just a bit more control. She straightens her back as she takes two steps towards Uriel, her smirk growing a bit more.

"So...even if I went willingly with you...and you killed Rasbrent here....Your real battle will still have yet to begin....Because there is another waiting for my arrival...and he really hates when someone gets in the way...I cannot just release your precious...You can not destroy me...without destroying her...So tell me plainly. What do you want right now?"
Current Active RP's I Am Participating In:

Sirens Call Tavern - Belia Frelve'len | Tempted Fates - Fayette 'Faye' Delsh
Rite Of Passage - Anniyah 'Ann' Crest | A Long Journey - Sarkin V'leppe

Thanks for all the fun folks!!

Uriel_of_Auror

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:00 pm

Uriel clenched his fist, but not nearly as hard as he clenched his jaw. At least she was taking him seriously, but she called his own bluff. He didn't even know what he was doing, but he tried to put on that facade. Clearly it wasn't good enough. He had no answer. He couldn't tell if she was lying, he didn't know anything about what to do. All he knows is that he wants to wipe that smug grin off her face. So...he swung at her. Just a fist to the face, he needn't cast a spell or really even put a lot of power into it. He just needed to get the frustration out and the only wall around was herself. There was something wrong though. Even if she would be caught off guard, the blow wouldn't connect.

Between the two of them stood a tremendously large figure who had appeared in a flash of light. In his hand was Uriel's fist caught in mid swing. His back, which faced Isace, bore two luminous angelic wings. Uriel looked up to him in shock, but his face was unseen. Veiled in a black void and white hood, his face was impossible to see. He spoke.

"Your anger will only lead to your doom here today. Let her go and find victory somewhere else." The voice rung with tremendous power shaking the very minds in which heard him.

This was an opportunity for Isace and even Rasbrent to escape should they take it. For this being struck fear into Uriel so deep that he couldn't help but fall to his knees. The dominant will of this being was irresistible. His name was never spoken, but you all knew it instantly. Raziel.

DMLyJa

Post by DMLyJa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:43 am

Isace watched Uriel clench his fist, her eyes shifting back to his face as his form tensed, his jaw tightening. Ah, the beauty of a spoiled child who couldn't have exactly what they wanted... when they wanted. Violence was hardly a new concept to her and it all began with the same tension exposed right here... right at this moment. Mortals and their need to get angry as things and people who do not comply with the exactness they require...they crave.

Her grin only grew as they locked eyes, his want to eliminate the grin only rising in these few seconds before his fist came to raise up. Faeed, who had been watching them with a blade to Rasbrents back, saw the strike about to begin, a shout escaping him as he pushed Rasbrent forward in an attempt to reach out to Uriel. What riddles Uriel hadn't caught in her twisted words, he had begun to pick up on, but he was cut short in his attempt to stall. The bright light that flashed between Uriel and Isace causing him to turn away for a moment, his eyes sensitive to its intensity before it fades. Isace and Rasbrent, both having to raise their hands to their faces to shield themselves from the beings overwhelming brightness before it subsides.

Isace's eyes shift to the creature who had appeared between Uriel and herself, the wings upon its back causing her to retreat quickly several steps. Her brows drew tightly before she shifts her gaze to Rasbrent. He moved quickly from his spot he had been standing for what seemed like forever now, to stand beside her. He places a hand on her back, his other on her arm as they took in this sudden being together. The words spoken from the rich voice caused the two to look at each other before turning away from the scene as Uriel dropped to his knees. They didn't scurry off in a running pace, but a hastened, brisk walk as they moved through the forested trees, into the darkness once more. Rasbrent and herself, each without a weapon, but far from defenseless.

Faeed's eyes take in this celestial like being, his form rigid as he watched the scene between Raziel and Uriel. His beloved sword slipped from his fingertips to land amoungst the grass and dirt below, no second thought to it as he stares at this creature. His elven heritage and history of past infractions all ran through his mind quickly before he came to kneel on a single knee and bowed his head in respect. Celestial beings were still sacred here, and whether or not Raziel held himself as such or would even claim it to be true, Faeed was compelled to show respect.

After all, how many tales of the winged pureness from above coming to smite the ones of ill intent must one read and be told before it becomes a pure reflex to embrace and allow what may come when a being of the Upper Planes finds it worthy of their time to come around. Should he be struck down....Should Uriel and he be struck down for their past and current indiscretions...it would still be an honor to have it done by a creature who represented pureness...at least in Faeeds mind.
Current Active RP's I Am Participating In:

Sirens Call Tavern - Belia Frelve'len | Tempted Fates - Fayette 'Faye' Delsh
Rite Of Passage - Anniyah 'Ann' Crest | A Long Journey - Sarkin V'leppe

Thanks for all the fun folks!!

Uriel_of_Auror

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:44 pm

"You are brash and reckless," His voice ringed, "you will return with me to restore the unbalance your presence here has caused."

He didn't sound like one to be argued with at the moment. Uriel couldn't help but bow his own head, though terror forced this action over respect. He tried to speak, only broken words came out.

"I...plea....Raziel...Don'...Belia..." Uriel choked back words, his heart was pounding loud enough that he was sure they could hear it. It was as if Raziel could feel his fear. It was true, Raziel forced this fear upon Uriel as a way of subjugation. Faeed was lucky that this will wasn't extended to himself. Raziel turned his featureless head toward Faeed and spoke to him next.

"Faeed, how long has Uriel been with you? He is not supposed to be here. What brought you two together and why did you not return him?" Raziel was expecting answers, he wouldn't wait long or patiently. He knew his position of power over you two and used his place in the hierarchy as a way to keep order in the situation. Raziel, The God of Balance.