Spy Academy [Reserved for xBlackxAcex]

xBlackxAcex

Re: Spy Academy [Reserved for xBlackxAcex]

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Thinking Andreas did pretty well in handling the situation, he had nothing else to say but to leave the shopping center at last. "Let's go. We can't leave if you're the one holding the car key." As much as his body was in need of recuperation and how lovely his bed sounded, the captain was curious about Iris's improvements. A minute was hardly enough time to gauge ability though he'd attest to the claim in other scenarios. He was battered up from today's training, but bruises weren't going to stop him as long as he was mobile. Once they were at the car, Andreas retrieved the keys from Sophia's bag. Not a bit of sympathy in his small heart for the blonde meddler, he unlocked the vehicle and sat in the driver's seat. He put his walking aid in the back seat before he started the car and buckled in. He didn't speak a word in the duration of the car ride until they were back at the compound. Shutting off the engine, he stepped out of the car. "Go change. You got 15 minutes." Andreas headed to the training hall first after he picked up his prosthetic from his room. He stripped his day clothes and dressed in black compression pants and shorts in the locker room. He glanced down at the shirt on the bench and looked at his reflection in the full wall mirror. His hand was a mind of its own as it grazed the discolored skin on his chest. His fingers faintly made contact with the bruised flesh. His fair skin was purple and gray more than white, but he was unfazed. He blocked out the pain and justified it with a visit to the infirmary later. "Let's see..." Testing the range of motion of his shoulders, arms, and legs, he cleared himself as able and messed with the training area's controls. Activating the room's privacy paneling over the looking glass to keep others from peering in, he checked the time on his wristwatch before he unstrapped it and tossed the timepiece on the ground.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 am

Iris enjoyed the ride back to the compound. It was mostly silent of course, but it was a nice silence. She observed the road, every little thing about it, whatever potholes she'd felt on the way leaving, she felt on the way back. The trees that suddenly began to thicken, hiding the location of the compound. She regarded each and every sign she could because after all, a spy's job was to see everything. Although her combat class with her captain was the major part of being a recruit, the Organization had other classes for the recruits to take. Arms training, computer training, stealth training, and an actual lecture class about loyalty and the rules of the Organization. Needless to say, they all should have been equally important to Iris. Yet it seemed in all other aspects of being a spy Iris was actually pretty good. When it came to combat however, she didn't want to be just pretty good.
When the arrived at the compound she gave her captain a salute, "Of course," she went her own way. Back inside her room, she changed from her current outfit, wiping off the black eyeliner on her eyes and took off any extra accessories. She always left on a black worn out string tied around her wrist. She wore her loose sweatpants and t-shirt. After tying her laces she saw she had about five minutes left. Grabbing her phone on the way out, Iris made it to the training room in plenty of time where she began to stretch.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:07 pm

"What, he left you there? Okay, chillax Soph. I'm on the way." Ismo stepped out of the elevator on the phone with Sophia. Blondie wasn't taking the abandonment well and threatened to invert Andreas's insides for deserting her. "I'm on his turf now. If I see him, I'll make him apologize. So take a chill pill. Lemme just get my stuff from Training 0052. See ya soon." Cutting the call, the Finnish fished out his agency ID to hold it against the scanner, but it denied him access. "Huh, why can't I get in?" The black-haired man scratched the hair on his arm and craned his neck to look at the covered viewing glass. "Dagnam." He exasperated, cracking his neck as he stared up at the ceiling. Ismo wasn't even going to find out who/what was in the room since the last time he did, he didn't need to see what he had seen. He was mortified for a week straight. "Yeah, no thanks." Blowing air past his thin lips, he tousled his hair and swiveled on his foot to get back on the elevator.

"With 5 minutes left, I figured you chickened out." Stretching his triceps and putting his arms behind his head, Andreas locked the doors behind Iris and configured the lighting. Turning a couple of knobs and flickering a switch or two, he dimmed the room slightly. "Ready Shade?"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:45 am

Iris had gotten started, just using the punching bag as a warmup exercise. She dealt her blows once, twice, etc. Then she started with the kicks, making sure she was always moving, circling the punching bag as if it was a live person. When she heard the captain's voice behind her she paused and then stopped completely. With a roll of her eyes, she crossed her arms, "If you think that by now, I'm not sure how attentive of a captain you are," she replied calmly. Iris turned to roll back her sleeves and nodded when he asked if she was ready. She had learned a while ago that when she was in the training room, the only way she could have complete focus was silence on her part. She wanted to adopt a pattern of seriousness.
"Ready."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:04 am

Steadying the heavy bag with his hands, Andreas reached up to comb his fingers through his hair and sighed. "I am attentive enough that " Coming from behind the training equipment, his body taut as he didn't shy from the marks covering his body. He pointed at the discoloration around his chest then waved his finger at his whole torso where the results of today's class were evident."If I think what I think you are trying to imply, then you should have no problem in beating me. Considering I'm not at my best as of right now. You're lucky. Not a lot of people get to do this." Thinking that the captain has talked more than ever in a span of eight hours in his life, a lecturer came to mind. However, this wasn't like a normal class; he was approaching his agenda in a different way. Something that he hasn't done before. "Come on, just like you were going at the bag. Strike me here." He tapped the tender area of his shoulder.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:56 am

Iris faced the captain, watching him, waiting for what she was supposed to do now. Except as he spoke she finally noticed the bruises she hadn't noticed earlier on. She wondered how it had been possible for her to notice how easily his hands went through his hair than to see the clear marks on his body. She couldn't help the frown that took over. She couldn't believe he was asking her to come at him when it was obvious to anyone with eyes that it was probably not the best idea. It made a lot of sense however since he had allowed every candidate to teach him what they knew. Physically. She shook her head. What she was about to say told her just how comfortable she felt around the captain now versus the beginning of the program, "I'm not going to fight you. Even if I beat you, I'm just going to feel bad that it was because you were hurt. Plus we have training again in two days, you're not going to be better by then if I add on more bruises" She shook her head. She couldn't, and she wouldn't. Not after he had pointed it out. "I'm not going to hurt you more. It's not going to help me at all. Let's do something else. Teach me with the bag for today or teach me more techniques so I can just practice movements." She shook her head again, her eyes on him, determined. She was not going to budge, "I know you're tough, made of steel and all. But I'm not going to intentionally cause you pain when they're other options, captain."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:20 am

Andreas pinched the bridge of his nose shaking his head. 'I can't believe it. This shit again.' He doubted on the intelligence of potential spies for the sake of humanity. He thought the most valuable lesson he ever taught was ingrained in his trainees' heads but not Iris's. Taking a deep breath, he stopped thinking in his head. If she wasn't going to move and hit him first, he'll do the honors. Lunging forward, he swept his left leg behind Iris's right and made contact with her waist and arm. Despite the appearance of needing bed rest and loads of ice, he performed the throw easily. He uprooted Iris from the ground and flipped her on the ground. "Remember when I told you to always take advantage of your opponent? That means you take the first move, or you're dead." This was not a class setting; a no sympathy zone. A one-on-one session with the captain was even more so. Threats didn't appeal to sympathy in the field, so he wouldn't tolerate it. He rolled his shoulder and huffed, then placing his hands on his waist. "I'm not an equal, Shade. I've been through many cases much worse than a couple of bruises." He leered at the candidate flat on the floor before growing irritated. "Get up."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:36 am

Iris felt the throbbing in her back before she had the chance to even say anything. Damn! She twisted, gritting her teeth and but refusing to make any sounds of pain. Instead, she channeled it into words, "I get it, captain," she emphasized as she held back a groan on the way to her feet, "But this is not the case. If I hated you, maybe I'd do it. If you were an enemy agent, I would definitely to it. Times two. I'm not stupid," she twisted her back, putting more space between them. She didn't need him breaking her back while she was trying to get the point across, "But this is different. An enemy agent might be dead, or taken to jail, who knows. You have tomorrow to think about, and more importantly the next day. Am I supposed to feel good if I beat you and go to sleep sound thinking 'ha! I beat the captain! He's definitely not getting up tomorrow because of me!' I know exactly what you're saying, but this isn't the same. I know those bruises probably hurt, even though you're like...carved out of stone or something." His next words rubbed her the wrong way that for a second she wanted to throw him to the ground. "I figured you've been through worse. You're like a hundred years old," she muttered knowing she was exaggerating a lot. But now she was irritated, "Any enemy agent, fine. You, no." She shook her head. She wasn't really sure just how headstrong the captain was, but she hoped he would drop the subject and let them move on to something else.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:47 pm

"You will be the one not getting up tomorrow if you don't get your hands up." Andreas held back the urge to roll his eyes at her persistence. Her constant refusals like a prod in his arm times over. Tell me why not me, and get rid of those feelings. Will you just let me hurt you?" The goal was to train Iris, not wasting time and bickering what was morally right. What was this fascination with not being able to hit him, he didn't know and found it aggravating. He alternated between punches and leg moves to drive a fight reaction out of the trainee. His arm dragged down like a dumbbell, and his shoulder locked up. But a flash of pain did not cross his features and switched to only using his dominant leg. As Iris created more space between them, Andreas shortened the distance and delivered a high kick aimed at her head.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:38 am

Iris started to get continuously frustrated as she tried to just block and avoid the captain's constant bombardment of kicks and punches. Iris continued to widen the space between them. With the captain continuously trying to shrink that space Iris ended up backing up and moving all over the training room. It seemed like everywhere she looked on him she saw a bruise. It really did make her feel bad. To be honest, if she hadn't just spent the day at the mall with him, or if he hadn't told her his name finally and if all she knew about him was her own assumption about how strict and mean he was, maybe she would have been able to do it. It wasn't anything about pity or feeling bad for him, it was her being unable to make herself feel like she was hurting someone. If Eva was standing in front of her with bruises all over, she wouldn't be able to bring herself to spar with the girl. Strangely, it was the same situation.
"Captain," she began seriously, "I really can't. If you would just-" she saw the flash of his leg toward her head and ducked just in time. She was sure if her hair had been in a bun, it would have been knocked down by how close his leg actually came to her head. She caught his leg before he returned to the front and struggled to hold it there so he would be unbalanced. "Part of fighting is conflict resolution...according to my Spying 101 class. So, I'm attempting to combine both my training into one. If you ask me, that's still training, isn't it? All you have to do now is agree to go rest so you can properly kick everyone's butts tomorrow. And I personally would prefer you to watch me and point out what I'm doing wrong than to spar right now. There is more I need to learn that will improve my sparing with you. What do you say, Captain?" she smiled a little hopefully, still holding his leg in both arms because she wasn't sure what his plan was to get out but she wanted to make sure she had all her strength for it.