Spy Academy [Reserved for xBlackxAcex]

xBlackxAcex

Re: Spy Academy [Reserved for xBlackxAcex]

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:34 pm

Covered in sweat, Andreas' brows angled downward and lines creased on his forehead. He didn't take Iris' schooling kindly, or that his leg was being held captive. Poorly, he might add as he had to do a balancing act on his fatigued leg. "I've also attended the Academy, so I don't need a trainee telling me how to be a spy." Andreas pulled his leg out of Iris' arms and roughly settled back on his two feet. Was he the instructor or was she? Working to get his heartbeat under control, he rested his hands on his waist and pressed his weight into his other leg. His stump was killing him, and Iris wasn't listening to him. 'I don't need a suit against me and be out of a job for incapacitating a student.' For his recovery and rationale, he stopped in his forceful tactics and let Iris learn her way. Pointing a finger, he sighed and pushed back his sweaty hair. "Okay, but only this once, Shade."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:26 pm

Iris stumbled back as he yanked his leg from her arms. She watched him suspiciously in case he tried to lung at her somehow again. This time she wouldn't be caught off guard. "I'm not telling you how to be a spy," she muttered under her breath. She watched him fix his stance, the most important part was when he placed his hand on his waist. Iris relaxed her stance too, waiting for his next words or argument. She wanted to roll her eyes when she heard the words she was waiting for but the one that came next. Her eyes widened and her face lit up as if she had just been offered more ice cream. "Really? You're really-" she stopped herself from saying 'giving in' because it may look like she was trying to rub it in. She just never thought he would give up given his very solid nature. Turns out her parents were right, she was very stubborn. She gave the captain a mock salute, "You won't regret it, captain," she smiled. The initiate walked over to one of the punching bags with human bodies and talked through what she was doing, "So, you said that in offense, the main goal is to push back and incapacitate the opposite. And to do it in as littlest time possible...so..." she acted on the punching bag with a kick first and in seven moves, the had her knee on the site where the neck of a human would be. She then straightened the bag again and looked at the captain, waiting for feedback, what to improve, what she did wrong, how she could have done it in a shorter amount of moves.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri May 03, 2019 11:07 pm

Andreas stood with his legs shoulder-width apart with his arms crossed at his chest; his gaze was critical as he recorded every single one of Iris' movements to memory. His eyes scanned the length of her legs and analyzed each contraction and twist of her body as the bag swung back and forth. He nitpicked and critiqued every minuscule thing he observed in his mind; what he'd improved on, but it was pointless to try and forge a copy of himself into an agent. One of his first mistakes as a teacher at the Academy that nearly costed his job, but he caught himself trying to, constantly like a bad habit. His eyes were no longer focused once the trainee stopped and looked to him. "An important thing is to apply yourself. Nobody is one and the same." Dropping his arms from their held position, he went over to the bag and wrapped his arm around the circumference of the equipment. "Same goes for this punching bag, and how this can't counter back." He scratched at the scuffs on the canvas material. "But everybody has weaknesses. If you can figure them out, who you are up against, bigger or smaller, you can put them down." He pointed out some of the wear and tear on the striking bag before detaching himself from the bag. "Your execution was fine, but your technique and speed could use work. Keep your hands up and follow through with your movements." He'd run a sweat on how many times he thought he had to call the infirmary for a twisted ankle or a cramp after each kick. "Plus, unless you want to have a prosthetic, don't overextend the range of motion of the leg. Get closer to your target."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:46 am

Iris waited for her criticism, observing the captain's stance. He was like a military operative or a Norse god carved out of stone. One or the other. There was no movement and he stood like he was frozen. It was actually a good time to take a picture of him or something because it actually resembled his personality a bit. When he began to speak she listened with an utter focus. No matter what anyone had against the captain, there was no denying he was good at what he did. Only he could make her as good as she wanted to be. Now, she was good. She wanted to be great, the best in her candidate class and he could get her there.
She nodded as his comments, repeating them and ingraining them in her mind. Find out weakness...everyone has one, she thought. When he mentioned a prosthetic her eyes immediately went to his, wondering how he got his. Despite everything, she knew they weren't close enough for her to ask that question quite yet. "Okay," she got closer and prepared to go at it again, then paused, "How do I practice finding weaknesses in opponents when using a punching bag?"

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat May 04, 2019 5:24 pm

Andreas was pushing the bag with his hand for a while, letting the heavy use its momentum when it came in contact with his palm. As he watched Iris get into position, he steadied the bag and waited for what she'd do next. "How do I practice finding weaknesses in opponents when using a punching bag?" "I tried to tell you. You can''t. Sparring is the only way, but you refused to." Nodding his head, he gave the bag a good punch with one hand on the side to keep it from swinging and hitting Iris. A tear in the fabric grew, and some of the stuffing began through to peek through the seams. "The Academy does have advanced technology like combat and sparring bots, but I am forbiddened access to them. They're not cheap to replace, but things," Andreas picked at the rips in the punching bag before smoothing his hand over it to conceal the damage. "Like these are, and I rather not teach with robots." He held his fist in his hand behind his back and stood in front of Iris. With his shoulders squared off, his mouth naturally fell into its scowl. He brought his hands up at the sides of his torso, palms facing up. "What do you think are my weaknesses?"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:32 am

Skylar's eyes widened a little at the mention of sparring bots. Her face dropped at the mention that the captain would rather not deal with sparring bots. Why did that not surprise her? She resisted the urge to roll her eyes and instead wondered exactly why he was forbidden to access the sparring bots. If she petitioned with the director, she wondered if she would be allowed to use them and convince the captain to use them. They just sounded cool. She watched his stance closely, biting her lip to resist the question building in her. When he held up his hands she watched curiously. At his question, she nodded in understanding and got into position. She made a move to kick, though having no contact with his body. Her first area was the groin, obviously, rule number one forever and always. "Here. It's very painful and most likely to have in incapacitated for a while. Here," she swung her leg around as if to kick his prostatic leg, "I'm assuming you'll be unbalanced which isn't a good platform for a fight." She hesitated a second and then got behind him, indicating to his back, "Your punches are very fast and powerful. If I can get behind you and hit this spot," she hit trapezius, "I can turn that into a big weakness because they'll be a strain each time you try to throw a punch."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue May 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Andreas' composure remained calm as he put his trust in Iris that she wouldn't actually kick him where the sun didn't shine. He would be in pain for a few minutes; his knees would surely touch. "Very true. It's a blessing and a curse." If such misfortune were to happen, he'd be haste to block the attack. He'd admit that he found joy in pulling a person's leg and making them lose their footing. His favorite party trick. He lowered his brows and pursed his lips, tapping his foot. "Hm, it depends. But from the opponent's perspective, yes, it would be an obvious target if they knew." He imagined wiggling his toes, recalling the sensation faintly. Inhaling a breath, he stayed looking ahead as Iris moved behind him. He held the air by his nose as he rolled his shoulders. "Good, your peers had figured it out as well. Though I only give credit to the original, I don't give points to those that copy." The movement caused some ache and strain; ugly discoloration spread across the plane of his back. His weaknesses were never a secret; he didn't make them out to be. "Do I have any other weaknesses, Ms. Shade?"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Iris nodded in agreement when the captain agreed with her choice of first and foremost attack. His respond to the second choice made her look down and agree. She knew, that was why she saw that and obvious spot. But an opponent wouldn’t know because the captain fought so flawlessly that to be honest at times she wondered if all she mentioned as weaknesses were actually weaknesses. However, when she got to his back she saw the bruises. When he rolled his shoulders she was glad he was not facing her but away. “You have so many bruises…” she suppose she never really considered what the toll would be on him from having all the candidates beating him yet. She would have never known if she wasn’t training with him now. Iris fought the urge to touch and came back to face him. “Lets see….you have a lot of muscle, but you’re not slow because you’re lean. Ummm…” her lack of further options may truly be from the fact that she saw the captain as a training god. “I haven’t been able to pick up anything else,” she admitted knowing that was probably the wrong answer, “You just do everything so well. Your technique is flawless, pretty much. You have diversity in all your movements…I’ve already pointed out your personal weaknesses. I don’t know, captain.” She thought about it, about her espionage class and tried to keep her face as straight as she could without laughing. It wasn’t appropriate and she was sure the captain would point it out. Plus, she would be laughing it something in her head.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue May 14, 2019 10:08 pm

Andreas had experience with students kissing up to him that compliments were invaluable. "You don't know? Should I tell you then?" Andreas offered, stepping forward some to get a closer look at her smiley face. The atmosphere was less structured and laxer than he would've preferred. Her dark textured hair slowly falling from its constraint, and she wasn't as exerted as she would be like in the normal training setting. Leveling his eyes to hers, he questioned what she was thinking about to be so funny. "You..." He forced his eyes not to travel and stay in contact as he formulated the words together before he said them. "Quasselstrippe." The German word was a murmur in his breath, and he stood tall again. " A weakness of yours. You look too highly of me. That's why you can't see anything but the obvious. Lower your expectations, or you will be disappointed."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:00 pm

The girl's smile was wiped off her face when the captain stepped closer to her. She met his eyes and felt a chill run down her spine. He looked like he was about to reprimand her, or eat her, she could never tell with his usually stony expressions. Yet she didn't back up. She met his eyes straight, possibly realizing now that he was brown, though lighter than hers. They were intense but her feet were rooted to the spot. When he said an unfamiliar word Iris blinked, breaking their intense staring contest. What he said next almost went through one ear and out the next. She looked down for a second, definitely unsure if that was true. It made sense. Yet..."What do you mean look too highly of you?" Iris muttered under her breath too. She looked back up at the captain, meeting his eyes one more, "I don't know how to do that. I'm not saying what I'm saying to be nice, it's what I observe. Maybe I don't know enough to look for the tiniest crack in your movements or thinking. What I see right now, is what I've already told you. But tell me, what are your weaknesses?" she asked softly. If anything, Iris was lost. She couldn't find anything that would allow her to break into his exterior, even with the espionage class hints and training. The way he was looking down at her made her think none of that training would work on him. Trying to pick out his weakness was looking like a needle in a haystack. Maybe her eyes aren't trained enough or she's still not that good yet, but what she found was the best she could do.