Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

AnimeFanV2

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:59 am

Necre looked around the area for any signs of Arcann's hanger. After a few moments he found it. At the end of the area there was a group of skytroopers guarding a hanger entrance. He motioned to the others and moved towards the hanger. Once they got closer, he activated his lightsaber and attacked the skytroopers. After destroying one of the droids, he tossed its weapon to Constance, knowing she couldn't use the force for a weapon. After that he continued attacking the rest of them, trying to hurry so they could get to Sunder.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:10 am

Constance caught the weapon easily, it was lighter then she was use to but it was something. Just point and shoot, right? She aimed at a group of Stormtroopers heading their way and opened fire. Decimia stood between Constance and Necre and raised her hands, four Stormtroopers were raised from Necre's path as she Force Levitated them out of his way then turned and used a hard Force Throw to send them flying at the group Constance was shooting at. There was a hard impact as the ten were sent flying by the four. She then used Chain Lightening, the arch hitting the first Stormtrooper in her view and arching to nearly all of the ones near him. The Stormtroopers' screams radiating in the hangar as she concentrated the Force Power. Constance turned to look towards the Ship that was still being loaded.

Arcann didn't turn but raised his hands, bringing all of the cargo containers from around them and Force Lifting them, using them to make a makeshift barrier.

"Hurry up Damn it!", he growled, moving to the gurney which was stuck in the standing position and needed to be in the laying down position.

He moved around it, grabbing his lightsaber and igniting it. Quickly, he severed the four straps at Sunder's legs to try and get her off of the gurney. The ones around her head and arms were metal, those he knew he would have to use Force Powers to get off of her.

"Fire the engines! Once she and I are on board, take off!", he commanded.

Almost instantly, the ship's engines sparked to life with the telltale sound of them igniting.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Necre quickly ran towards the barrier and started force pushing it away. It barely moved the containers, due to Arcann's power. Finally a crack opened between two that was big enough for Necre and the others to get through. Once he got through Necre saw Arcann attempting to take Sunder. He activated his lightsaber and threw his saber at Arcann, while trying to force pull the gurney with Sunder towards him and the others.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Constance and Decimia were right behind him, quickly squeezing through the gap he had made in the barrier. Once through Constance opened fire, aiming at the ship and Arcann. Decimia also used Force Pull on the gurney, helping Necre pull Sunder away from Arcann.

Arcann grunted in surprise, just barely dodging the saber and deflecting the energy blasts from the blaster Constance was firing. Rage burned in his eyes, he had gotten so close to having Sunder and she was being snatched from him. But he still had the upper hand in all this, he turned and jumped into the ship, the engine kicking up loudly as the ship started to take off. He still had a means to get what he wanted and he wouldn’t give up until Sunder served him.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:14 pm

Necre quickly force pulled both Sunder and his lightsaber to him and the others before switching his attention to Arcann. He grabbed Arcann's previous barricade with the force and moved it in front of him and the others. Turning back to Sunder, he focused the power of the force into the restraints and shattered them. He gestured to Constance and Decimia to grab and started moving towards the exit. Arcann was sure to he furious and they needed to leave while the barricade was still there.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Decimia and Constance watched as the restraints burst, Sunder's limp form falling out of the gurney. Constance rushed forward and caught her before she could hit the floor and she and Decimia took off after Necre, getting Sunder out of there.

"What about Mace and Raeve?", Decimia asked softly to Constance.

"We will worry about them later, right now Arlandra is our main priority.", she whispered back, holding Sunder close as they ran and not realizing she used Sunder's real name.

Arcann was indeed furious that he lost Sunder but he would let them have her for now. He grinned as he looked at the two remaining Carbonite slabs. he would have her one way or the other. Even if he had to torture those she held dear to do it.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Necre moved towards the hanger where he had arrived on the spaceport originally. He knew his ship would still be there and if they could leave fast enough, Arcann wouldn't be able to reach them. A security patrol stood in the way of the entrance and Necre simply flung them to the sides with the force, not stopping on his way to the ship. He brought out his comlink and spoke into it, giving his crew orders. " Fire the engines and prepare to take off immediately, we have guests coming aboard." He said into it. After giving orders he shut the device off as he entered the entrance with the others following. The ship's engines activated and the boarding ramp slid down, ready for them to enter.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:01 pm

Decimia and Constance followed him, running as fast as they could. Constance noticed the bruise on the side of Sunder's neck and her deathly cold skin.

"What did he do to her?", she whispered to Decimia.

Behind them was a loud boom from the loading dock where Arcann's ship was as he decided to come after them, sending the barrier flying with few hard Force Pushes.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:52 am

Necre rushed to the ship door and entered. Quickly he moved to the bridge. He gave a quick command to the bridge crew to take off as soon as the others were aboard and another command to prepare the medical bay. Necre turned towards a view port as the sound of Arcann's ship could be heard from the loading dock. It seemed that Arcann had broken through the barricade. Fortunately, Arcann would still have to get past the walls of this hangar before getting to them.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Decimia and Constance race onto the ship, Constance had a knot of uncertainty and worry in the pit of her belly but for now she ignored it. She stopped in the inner Loading Bay of the ship and rested Sunder in her lap, turning her head and moving her hair to inspect the bruises. The largest of the two was getting darker and would need to be medically dealt with to prevent any further damage. The smaller was clearly a needle's injection point. Constance looked at Decimia.

"I don't know what happened but she was injected with something. Is there anyway to burn if out of her system?", she asked quickly.

Decimia looked at her and nodded.

"There is but I would need to know what it was before I attempted to burn it off. If I try and I'm wrong, I could injure her further. I will not harm her, you know this, so we need to find out what is in her system before I attempt any Force intervention, spells or Alchemy. If I hurt her, I would die.", she answered, eying the bruises calmly.

She was also very worried for her Master and adoptive Mother but she did better at keeping that emotion in check then her Mandolarian counterpart.

"damn it! This isn't good!", Constance said, once more inspecting the bruise on the back of Sunder's neck.

It looked like she has been hit with something and, from the bruise, Constance was surprised it didn't break her neck.

"Let me take her! You're still dealing with a head injury and Carbonite Toxicity.", Decimia said moving forward to take Sunder from Constance's lap.

"She has to wake up! We can't--", Constance started.

"I know! I'll work on it once we know what is wrong.", Decimia said, moving further into the ship as the Loading Bay door closed.

Constance had a very bad feeling about all of this as she stood to follow Decimia.

Arcann was working on the doors now, loud booms echoing through the hangar as he started trying to use the Force to either force them open or destroy them. He was furious and wanted Sunder back by any means necessary! The doors of the Spaceport were specially made to be resistant to Force Powers and all manner of weapons to keep kidnappings, assassination attempts and battles to a minimum in the Nar Shadaa Spaceport.