Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

AnimeFanV2

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:49 am

Necre took a moment to respond. "I'm afraid Darth Sunder won't be joining us. She and your other companions have been taken by the Eternal Empire. The Emperor himself came to capture her. I managed to rescue you two but not the others. " he said. He shut the computer off as he turned to fully face them. Even though he shut off the computer he was still sensing the area around them to make sure no one came by. He kept his hood on, not wanting to reveal his identity at the moment. Necre didn't want to risk a confrontation between them for now.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Constance grunted as Decimia concentrated on healing her head injury. She looked up at him, her wide eyes showing her pain.

"Last time I saw you, you were trying to kill us. Why are you helping us now?", she asked.

"Stop moving, Connie. You're hurt and I'm trying to heal you.", Decimia said.

She was listening to their conversation but wanted to try and help Constance. Constance remembered the Emperor attacking her but nothing else after being slammed into a wall with unimaginable force.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Necre shook his head at Constance's question. " Arcann cannot be allowed to continue having your friend Darth Sunder under his control. Your rescue was to weaken his hold on her and give you the chance to rescue her. This of course helps me with my own mission, which is why I chose to rescue you. It is my hope that you can look past our previous differences and work with me to save your friend." He said. They didn't need to know about his mission for now. That would come later, once they got to Sunder. By then it would already be complete. He moved over to a chair and sat down. He sat there quietly, awaiting their response.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:56 pm

Decimia looked at him a moment but didn’t question his mission, she just knew she needed to help him get Sunder back. She turned back to Constance who seemed to only be marginally better.

“That must have been his people who attacked me at the Stronghold.”, she growled.

Constance opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Alright. We will work with you, we need to get her out of his hands. But if you double cross her, we won’t hesitate to defend her and ourselves. As long as you work with us, we will work with you and do what we can to keep you safe.”, Constance said, still sound groggy.

Decimia just listened, continuing to use Force Heal on Constance, the head injury slowly healing.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:54 am

Necre nodded as they accepted. They would likely be useful allies against Arcann. He sat up and began moving towards the door. " If we are to rescue your friend we'll have to leave for the spaceport soon. I'll prepare our ride while you continue your healing. " he said. He left the room and went outside to check on the taxi. The vehicle had taken a bit of damage earlier. And the droid driver was damaged beyond repair. He would have to pilot it to the spaceport himself it seemed.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:50 am

Decimia helped Constance to her feet and they followed Necre out to the taxi. Decimia looked at the destroyed Driver Droid.

"Do you need help getting that out?", she asked, still shivering a little bit.

Constance stood silently and looked at Decimia, after a moment she nodded and looked towards Necre.

"Is the Spaceport where they have Sunder right now?", she asked, trying to walk straight.

She blinked her eyes and shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs from her brain and ignore the pain in her skull as she moved forward to help remove the Droid if need be.

"How did Arcann even find us?? Sunder put up alot of shielding to keep him and any other Force User from finding us!", Decimia said, clearly annoyed by this turn of events.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:19 am

Necre opened the driver's side of the vehicle and checked more closely on the droid. It didn't seem like it would take much effort to get it out. He shook his head towards Decimia and simply pulled it out with the force. Once he did, he entered the vehicle and activated it, opening the side door for the others. Necre also decided to answer their questions with what knowledge he had. " If they haven't left the planet yet then they'll probably be at the spaceport. As for Arcann finding you, I don't know. It's possible he detected the power of the shielding and decided to investigate. " he said.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:29 am

Decimia and Constance quickly get into the taxi.

"We have to get there before they leave the planet.", Constance groans, her vision swimming.

Decimia turns to her and starts using Force Heal on her again.

Arcann is annoyed as there is a delay getting the gurney onto the Ship.

"Hurry up! We don't need any further delays. I have plans that I need to put into action immediately.", he growls at the guards.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:44 am

Necre shut the door and had the taxi take off from the landing pad. The vehicle quickly headed towards the spaceport. They needed to get there quickly in order to keep Sunder out of Arcann's grasp. Personally Necre doubted they could defeat Arcann without Sunder or others but they had to try something. Within a few minutes the spaceport entered their view. Necre parked the taxi at the landing pad and urged the others out. They would need to reach the hangar with Arcann's ship fast.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:59 am

Decimia helped Constance out of the taxi and they follow Necre as quickly as they can.

"I can't feel my Master. Something is wrong.", Decimia said as they move through the Spaceport.

"She might be unconscious.", Constance offered.

Decimia frowned, her glowing red eyes nervous and her eyebrows furrowed. She and Constance had no idea what kind of ship they were looking for as they moved behind him. Neither had their weapons and Constance was looking around for any kind of gun.