Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Dead_Inside

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:22 am

Sunder watched Darth Necre as he walked into the Vault, her mask covering her face still as she noticed slight movements from him but didn't know who or what he was doing until his hand fell upon his lightsaber. She didn't move or shift, standing still on the pedestal.

“Darth Necre. It seems you are on the same journey for knowledge as I am. That is both interesting and ….bothersome. I am all for Sith expanding their minds but if we keep meeting like this people might suspect something is going on between us.”, she joked dryly, her eyes scanning for any indication whom else was in the chamber with them but finding nothing.

She too sensed the Light Side energies from the long dead Jedi but had hoped to get the Datacrons and leave the Temple before the spirits could rouse from their ages old slumber. But they were quickly gathering that someone was here and they needed to defend. She cursed softly in her mind. This was indeed bothersome!

Darth Sunder had found it was very beneficial to meld minds with almost all of her trusted companions, it just made things easier in instances like this where things need to be said to each other, that their opponents couldn't hear.

“Constance, you may holster your weapon. A fight with this Darth would not end in your favor.”, Sunder said easily.

Constance huffed.

“Ha! You know I don't back down when it comes to your safety.”, Constance said through her own mask.

“Indeed.”, Sunder responded.

A moment later, Darth Sunder's two Lightsabers and a vibrosword that was hidden under her robes start to levitate around her. The sabers have not ignited yet and the vibrosword is pointed down. She holds up her hand, the Datacrons floating to her. She grabs them and pulls them to her chest, holding them firmly.

“I don't want to fight, Darth Necre. But I am leaving here with these Datacrons. If you try to stop me or my companion, I will defend us both to the death.”, she said.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:42 am

Necre thought carefully about what Sunder said. He smiled momentarily at her joke but stopped after a few seconds. He could feel the force ghosts begin to awaken and made a plan. "Darth Sunder, I won't stop you, by all means, leave here with the holocrons if you wish. But you still have the Force ghosts to deal with." He said. He put his lightsaber back and raised his arms towards the ceiling. He quickly shot lightning into the ceiling and then began walking away. While the lightning would affect the temple, the use of the dark said began making the ghosts awaken much faster. As he got close to the exit, he could see a few of them beginning to form, and rushed outside. Technically he was not stopping her, since it was the ghosts preparing to stop her from leaving with the holocrons. Better to let the ghosts possibly weaken Sunder in case they did end up having to fight. The HK unit uncloaked and followed him out. They both waited outside to see if Sunder would make It past the ghosts.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Sunder growled as Necre exited the Vault.

“You'll regret that!”, Sunder growled under her breath.

A loud hiss filled the Vault as two Force Ghosts manifested quickly in the room with them. Constance made an odd noise in her throat and took a step back as the Jedi Ghosts turned to look at them.

“You are trespassing, Darksiders!”, one yelled.

“Well, we will happily leave.”, Sunder responded.

She recognized these Ghosts, she was taught about them in the Academy. Donsu Gal and Marc Menten, Jedi Masters that were killed by the Sith that destroyed this Temple but it took a lot of Sith to take them down. This was going to be a pain in the ass.

“You are not leaving with those Datacrons!”, Donsu's Ghost growled.

“Connie, come here.”, Arlandra said softly.

Constance started to back up but stopped as a strong Force Pull from one of the Ghosts grabbed her. Sunder quickly reacted, raising her hand and Force Pulling Constance. Constance grunted in discomfort, her body being pulled in two different directions. She dropped her weapon in surprise. Marc moved forward, raising his hand. There was a rumble as a large boulder erupted from the wall behind Sunder, she turned but not in time, the boulder hitting her hard and sending her flying from the pedestal to land hard on her side. She used her body to shield the Datacrons in her arm, pain shooting up her back but she ignored it. She looked up in time to see Marc's Ghost move to Constance's prone, floating form and melt into her. Constance yelped in surprise as the Force User's Ghost overwhelmed and possessed her. A moment later, a white glow surrounded Constance as she was lowered to her feet onto the ground. She bent down and picked up her weapon, turning towards Sunder who was pulling herself from the ground. She grit her teeth.

“Put the Datacrons back at once, Sith!”, the Ghost in Constance growled.

Sunder sighed softly.

“I'm sorry, Connie.”, she said softly.

Sunder raised her hand towards the ceiling of the Vault and a loud thunderclap echoed through the entire Temple before a massive explosion of Force Lightening echoed through the Vault. The Force Storm grew as Sunder watched the lightening from it strike Constance's form, her body jolting in pain. She and the two Ghosts screamed in pain as Sunder continued the Storm, a sudden and violent disturbance in the Force forming from this. Sunder remained concentrated on the Force Storm, very powerful Force Lightening from it starting to fill the Temple, jumping through the air as she held steady.

You will release her, Spirit!”, Sunder commanded.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Necre could sense of the power of the force storm from outside the temple. He almost pitied the force ghosts for a moment. With the power being used between both Sunder and the ghosts, there was no doubt that the ghosts would not give up the holocrons without a fight. For a moment he almost sent in HK to assist the ghosts, but decided not to. There was no gurantee the ghosts wouldnt turn on the droid. And if Sunder was victorious, Necre might need its assistance against her, should she not give up the holocrons.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:21 pm

Constance and the Ghosts screamed but Marc raised Constance's heavy repeater and took shots at
Sunder. She growled, the sabers still floating around her igniting quickly and flying in front of her to deflect the shots. She was careful not to hit Constance with them, the four shots hitting the walls with loud explosions. Sunder gasped a moment later as she was Force Pushed hard and back, her spine striking the pedestal with a solid crack. Pain radiated through her arms and legs and she grit her teeth, glaring up at Donsu. She turned and looked at the wall, a moment later Constance/Marc gasped as she was picked up and slammed into the wall Sunder was looking at hard enough to knock her out. Once her limp body hit the ground, the glow around her faced and Marc appeared beside Donsu. Both glared at Sunder as she stood.

“I don't have time for this!”, she growled.

Another large boulder flew at her and Sunder barely dodged. She turned towards the two and grit her teeth.

STOP!”, she screamed.

A moment later, a black aura surrounded her as she attempted to use Force Corrupt. She had used it before but not upon a Force Ghost. The two fighting her seemed sentient enough that it should take hold. Marc grinned at her.

“And just what is it you are trying to do, Sith!”, he growled, raising his hand and readying an ancient vibrosword from the ground.

He sent the sword at her, catching her in the side. Sunder grunted and a moment later Marc was Force Pushed back and away but not by Sunder. Marc looked up at Donsu, the Jedi's eyes now glowing a deep red. He turned to Marc and glared at him. Marc blinked in surprise and almost immediately, Donsu set upon him. Sunder growled to herself and looked down at the very large cut in her side. This wasn't good at all, though Donsu was under her control, Marc was still a threat. And she was well away Necre was waiting at the Temple's entrance for her should she be able to get away from the Jedis' Ghosts. Constance was unconscious and it was Sunder on her own.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:30 am

The force continued to shift between the power from both the Jedi and Sith inside the temple. It was only a matter of time now, until the opportunity he needed would show itself. Not seeing Sunder's ship, Necre ordered HK to go on a short patrol of the area to make sure it wasn't hidden somewhere in the valley. He didn't want to deal with any surprises if Sunder called for help. As the droid marched away, Necre returned his attention to the temple. Something had changed the light side that was within. Part of it was normal but the rest was different somehow. Darker than it should have been. Most likely Sunder had done something to the ghosts inside.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:14 am

Sunder stood back as she watched the Jedi Force Ghosts battle, her eyes locked on the one she had turned. Donsu's aura was growing darker and darker the more he fought Marc. Marc called to him, trying to break him from the Force Corruption Sunder had willed upon him but his calls only seemed to anger Donsu more and make him fight harder. Sunder looked at Constance, hearing a soft groan from her as she woke up. She moved across the room to Constance and bent down, her hand grabbing Constance's arm. Constance looked up at her.

“What happened?”, she asked, clearly disoriented.

“I had to knock you out, one of the Jedi Ghosts had taken control of you. Knocking you out ejected him from your body.”, Sunder said, helping Constance up.

Constance looked around, her eyes falling upon the two Ghosts as they fought.

“Wha--”, Constance started.

“Force Corrupt. Donsu was sentient enough that it worked on him. Marc withstood it.”, Sunder answered.

Constance turned to say something but noticed the puddle of blood at Sunder's feet. She looked her over.

“You're hurt?”, she asked, sounding surprised and angry.

“No.”, Sunder lied.

“We need to get past them but I know Necre is waiting for us.”, Sunder continued.

“You can't fight him now!”, Constance almost screamed.

“I don't back down from a fight, Connie.”, Sunder said, looking at her.

“Perhaps this time you should!”, Connie said, looking her over to find the wound and stop the bleeding.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:40 am

Necre heard the clanking of HK as the droid returned from its patrol. It stayed silent, indicating that it didn't find anything worth mentioning. Either there was nothing in the immediate area or it was further down the valley. Necre briefly wondered if the aura of the light side kept most of the wildlife from coming nearby. It probably did considering most of the wildlife on Korriban was attracted to places where the dark side was.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:53 am

Sunder stared at Marc as Donsu started to reach out to touch him and an evil smirk spread across her face. She raised her hand and started to feed Dark Side Energy through Donsu as his hand grabbed Marc by the throat. Constance was busy concentrating on stopping Sunder's bleeding, the gash was deep and would need healing. Sunder concentrated, using the pain from her wound to magnify her hold as she watched Donsu's aura become dark, stronger. After a moment, it started to bleed into Marc, his glowing white eyes starting to flicker to red as his white aura started to change. She grinned.

“yes.”, she hissed softly.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:29 am

He could sense the force changing once more inside the temple. The extent of the corruption seemed to grow stronger than the power of the normal light that was there. Necre decided to take this as Sunder winning against the ghosts or getting close to victory. He had HK cloak once more and take a position off to Necre's side. The droid would be a nice surprise for Sunder if she decided to fight once she and her companion left the temple.