Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Dead_Inside

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Decimia smiled at the HK Droid and winked before turning to head back to the ship with Sunder. It didn't take them long to be back on the Interceptor and be on their way. Danny was already looking over the Holocrons when the ship jumped into Hyperspace to head to Korriban. Arlandra walked over to her and the Holocrons, her mask off as she picked up the one Danny wasn't looking it. She glanced at it a moment and smirked, turning it over in her hands. Danny looked up at her a moment.

“What is it?”, she asked, glancing at the Holocron.

“Danny, you have no idea. I could kiss you right now.”, Arlandra smirked, moving her fingers over the back of the Holocron.

Danny furrowed her eyebrows.

“That Holocron teaches one how to hide their presence in the Force. I haven't studied it yet but it's pretty basic.”, Danny said, not exactly sure what Arlandra was talking about.

Arlandra laughed a moment and looked at her.

“There are some Holocrons and Datacrons that have basic knowledge on them but they are so much more. This--”, Arlandra held up the Holocron in her hand.

“-- is one of those. And very few know how to access that additional knowledge.”, Arlandra grinned.

Danny raised an eyebrow and watched as Arlandra brought her finger to the back of the Holocron, a small spark of Force Lightening hitting a spot that Danny hadn't seen. There was a click and the back of the Holocron popped open. Danny's eyes widened. Arlandra opened the hidden back and reached into the Holocron pulling out a smaller one. Arlandra set the smaller one to float beside her and closed the back of the Holocron in her hand, the Holocron turning on with no issue as she set it down. She then reached up and grabbed the smaller Holocron, looking it over. Danny blinked.

“Wh-wait.....”, she choked.

Arlandra didn't look at her, still grinning.

“Don't worry, the ones we exchanged have no hidden additions, I already took them out. I said I was trading two and I was only going to trade two. So if he knows how to find the hidden knowledge, which I doubt he does since we have this one and that compartment hadn't been opened previously, it will be an empty compartment.”, Arlandra smirked.

Danny blinked for a moment and then laughed. This was the first time she had seen or heard such a thing. Arlandra's smile widened as she looked over the smaller Holocron.

"What did you give him??", Danny asked.

"Saber Throw and Pyrokinesis. Nothing we can't defend against and nothing too powerful but Sith Knowledge nonetheless.", Arlandra replied with a shrug as she started to read the Holocron in her hands.

“Fantastic!”, she purred after a moment.

“What is it?”, Danny asked forgetting about the Holocron she had started to study.

Arlandra tossed it to her. Danny set down the other one and caught this one easily. She looked at it, reading the first passage before her eyes widened and she looked up at Arlandra in shock.

“Telekinetic Saber Combat and Force Storm?!”, Danny said almost breathlessly.

Arlandra nodded and grinned. The first was a long hidden Force Ability that virtually no one knew or utilized anymore, the second was a Forbidden Force Ability shrouded in mystery for eons.

“I will study that and you study the other two. We will mind meld before we get to Korriban and exchange the knowledge. You have done well today, Danny. I'm extremely proud of you.”, Arlandra said, gently Force Pulling the Holocron from Danny's hands so she could study it.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:54 am

Several hours later and the Oblivion emerged from hyperspace near Korriban Station. The ship landed in the station and Necre left the ship while leaving HK behind. As he made his way to the station's shuttle bay, he reflected on the two holocrons he had received. While the pyrokinesis had been useful to gain, the saber throw knowledge was mostly okay. It would only work on non force users or apprentices, so it had some value. A few minutes later and he was on a shuttle headed towards the surface. Once he arrived, he took a speeder to the Academy itself and went inside, heading towards the area where the newest recruits had been sent.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:06 pm

As Darth Necre was entering the Sith Academy, Darth Sunder and Darth Decimia were moving away from the Sith Temple with two Datacrons and moving towards their ship. There was a sound that gave Arlandra pause, her head cocking to the side. Danny stopped, looking at her.

“What is it?”, she asked.

Arlandra raised her hand, motioning for Danny to silence. She turned her head after a moment and glanced over her shoulder.

“Get back to the Interceptor.”, she said sternly.

“But--”, Danny started.

“GO!”, Arlandra commanded.

Danny bowed and quickly moved towards the ship. Arlandra turned, looking up at the doorway to the Temple. A moment later, a Dark Jedi dressed in all red armor exited the Temple, her glowing lightsaber already in her hand. Arlandra narrowed her eyes under her mask.

“Darth Sunder. A pleasure to finally meet you.”, the woman spoke.

She was Human, her eyes glowing a deep red as she looked at Arlandra. Arlandra didn't move, watching the woman closely.

“And you are?”, she said softly.

“An admirer.”, she said, her lightsaber lowering.

Arlandra narrowed her eyes, she was suspicious.

“What do you want?”, she asked.

“To join you, to be like you, to be your Acolyte.”, the Sith stated.

Arlandra hummed softly, still watching the woman.

“I already have an Acolyte.”, Arlandra replied.

“Not for long.”, the woman purred.

The sounds of battle rang in Arlandra's ears and she turned quickly. A scream of rage and pain was heard. Arlandra growled.

“Danny.”, she growled, turning.

Arlandra turned back to the woman and growled.

“You've made a very deadly mistake, woman!”, Arlandra said, her voice hard.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Necre left the Academy disappointed as usual. No exceptional recruits had been there so he left. He wouldn't waste his time over choosing one of them when he could be doing something else. As he made his way back towards the landing pad, he saw Darth Sunder and another Sith about to fight. He decided to watch and see who won. If Sunder had been an ally maybe he would've helped, but they weren't so he had no obligation to assist her.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Darth Sunder smiled at the Human and tilted her head ever so slightly. There was a demonic hiss issuing from her as a black and crimson aura surrounded her. After a moment, the aura reached out to the Sith in front of her. The Human steadied herself, her lightsaber held in front of her defensively. There was a flash of movement and in a blink Sunder was in the Sith’s face causing her to finch violently. She gasped as her lightsaber was torn from her hand and throw to the side. She moved her hand to defend herself but Sunder was faster, her hand coming up to lightly touch the Sith’s forehead as she used Force Horror. The Sith in front of her stiffened, her face going almost white as a look of utter terror took over her features. Sunder smiled at her.

“Consider yourself lucky I don’t want to kill you.”, she purred.

After a moment of being overwhelmed by Force Horror, the Human’s eyes rolled into her head and she fainted, falling to the ground in a heap. Sunder then turned and moved off to find Danny, the black and crimson aura still emanating from her. It didn’t take long for her to find Danny viciously hacking apart two other Acolytes, a Twilek and another Human. They were long dead but Danny’s rage was far from sated.

“Danny.”, Arlandra called to her, walking closer.

Danny continued growling and hacking. Arlandra growled.

“DECIMIA!”, she yelled.

Danny jolted and turned, looking at Arlandra, her Lightsaber in her hand. Arlandra looked down and saw a large wound in Danny’s abdomen, the blood leaking from it glistening in the light of the ignited lightsaber. Arlanda grit her teeth under her mask.

“You’e injured.”, she said, moving to Danny to inspect the wound closer.

Danny looked down, appearing to just now notice the deep hole in her side.

“They snuck up on me.”, she said.

This was bad and needed to be healed immediately.

“No excuse. You should always be away of your surroundings and should never gain such an injury.”, Arlandra scolded.

“Yes, My Lord.”, Danny said, sighing softly.

Arlandra looked at the dropped Holocrons and growled.

They had better not be broken., her mind screamed.

She Force Pulled them to her, making them levitate at her side as she turned and lead Danny back towards where the ship was so they could get her wound tended.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Necre shook his head at the foolishness of the acolytes. What chance did they have against a Darth and her apprentice. Apparently none, if the results of the confrontation were anything to go by. He watched the two Sith leave for a few moments before leaving himself. He headed back towards the shuttle and within the hour was back on the Oblivion. As he entered the ship, he gave orders to the captain to travel to the Imperial Fleet. It would soon be time to put his new knowledge to use. But first he would need to meet with some of his allies and supporters at the Fleet.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:58 am

Within twenty minutes, Arlandra and Danny enter the Interceptor and Arlandra looked back at her as she removed her mask. Her eyes were harsh but worried.

“Go to the Medbay. I'll be in once I have secured the Holocrons.”, she ordered.

Danny nodded but stopped when she saw two of their companions moving towards them from their place within the ship, she had actually forgotten they were there. Her Dashade companion, Khem Val, and Arlandra's Mandalorian Nautolan Friend, Constance, moved towards them.

“What happened, Little Sith?”, Khem asked Danny in his guttural language and Danny rolled her eyes.

“I've told you a thousand times not to call me that!”, Danny growled.

Constance raised an eyebrow at Khem but looked at Arlandra.

“We have a much much larger problem.”, she said.

Arlandra looked at her and was about to ask when Constance extended her arm and pressed a button on her wrist dataport. Immediately, a transmission started.

“--- has been seen on Korriban, close to the Sith Academy! We have tripled the Bounty to eighteen million credits! Alive! Anyone that can capture them both is to bring them immediately to Dromund Kass. They are extremely dangerous but also extremely valuable assets to the Empire.”, A member of the Dark Council was saying.

Colin, Arlandra believed his name to be. Danny's eyes widened. Arlandra grit her teeth but looked at Constance and smirked.

“I'm sure you are overreacting, Connie, he could be talk--”, she began.

“I repeat! Darth Sunder and Darth Decimia have been seen on Korriban, close to--”, the message started over again.

Arlandra's smile instantly disappeared and Constance looked at her.

“You were saying?”, she said.

.....shit!”, Arlandra growled.

“We need to go.”, Danny said quickly.

Arlandra turned and looked at her.

“Not until, one, you are healed and, two, we have gotten those Datacrons from the Hidden Jedi Temple.”, Arlandra said sternly.

“Arlandra, seriously?!? We can come back and get the Datacrons! They have just TRIPLED the Bounty on your capture! If I wasn't your friend, I would be chopping at the bit to get my hands on you and turn you in.”, Constance said, seriously, as she ended the transmission.
Arlandra looked at her seriously.

“There is another Darth trying to get Datacrons and Holocrons too. I have to get them first! You know how crucial this is to me, Connie. And why didn't you intercept and stop that transmission from going out?!”, she said with a growl.

Constance sighed softly.

“I'm good but I'm not that good! They broadcast through multiple satellites and channels! Arlandra, think for just one moment about your freedom. And Danny's freedom. If they catch you, they will break you both! They will use Danny to get to you. She has never dealt with true Sith ways, only yours –.”, Constance started.

“I am a TRUE Sith, Connie!”, Arlandra yelled.

“Arlandra, hear me out! LISTEN to me! She has only been with YOU, trained by YOU, taught by YOU! If the Empire finds out that you know how to transfer someone's essence into another body, what is to stop them from killing her and trapping her essence, in turn forcing you to do as they please at their whim! With your knowledge you are dangerous! She has never dealt with the Empire! And you know they will do anything they have to to get you back and make you a weapon.”, Constance said, her voice loud.

“Little Sith, you don't look so good.”, Khem said, looking into Danny's face.

Arlandra turned to see Danny blink heavily, looking as if she will pass out. She moves to her quickly.

“We will discuss this after I have tended to Danny, Connie. Do NOT leave!”, Arlandra said, leading Danny towards the Medbay.

Constance sighed softly and looked at Khem Val, who turned his red eyes to her.

“She's stubborn. I like that!”, Khem growled.

Constance rolled her eyes and shook her head. She had a very bad feeling about this.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:02 pm

The Oblivion emerged from Hyperspace a short distance away from the Fleet. Necre gave orders to dock at the space dock and prepared to leave. As he left the ship and stepped onto the station, he went to go meet with some of his supporters. An hour later and he was returning back to his ship. The meeting had been productive. He had reaffirmed loyalty in his followers and received information of a message intercepted from other sith. It seemed there was a Jedi temple with one of the holocrons he was seeking. Surprisingly, it was on Korriban of all places. With his new knowledge of hiding his presence in the Force, it would be easy go obtain the holocron from its current location. He entered the ship and immediately ordered the captain to return to Korriban. He needed to get the holocron before anyone else had the chance. The temple was well hidden so only those that knew of existence would know to look for it. A while later and the ship was once again in orbit of the planet. Necre began going through imperial records on the computer, trying to see where the temple might be. The message he had intercepted narrowed it down to only two locations, a valley and a structure built into a mountain. Both locations were on the other side of the planet from the Academy, which would slow down any who were coming from there. Necre activated the comm and had the captain move the ship towards the valley first. With how big that area was, the Oblivion could safely drop off Necre near the possible location fir the temple.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:00 am

An hour and a half after Sunder had confined Decimia to the Medbay of her ship with Khem as her guard, she stood at the pedestal for the second Datacron in the Jedi Temple. The place was nearly in ruins and was eons in disrepair. The first Datacron floated behind her as she lifted the second from the pedestal looking it over. Constance stood behind her dressed in her black and red Mandalorian Armor, a red light glowing along the side of her ebon helmet. She looked around the Temple as she stood looking behind Sunder.

“I never would have thought the Jedi would have enough balls to build a Temple on Korriban, hidden or not. This is a Sith HOME Planet!”, Constance huffed, looking over her shoulder and back at Sunder.

Darth Sunder smirked, turning on the Datacron to make sure it worked.

“You'd be surprised how bold the Jedi were. They took the Sith many times for fools and the Sith played right into their hands even more. The valley this Temple sits in is hidden from prying eyes and out of the way, as long as the Jedi could hide themselves from detection, they were safe. But eventually, their luck and games ran out.”, Sunder said, pointing towards a few skeletons against the far wall.

Constance looked to where she was pointing and huffed.

“Just like Jedi.”, she sighed softly.

“I'm not saying their tactics were lax or good, just that they were lucky. And the Empire being in a constant state of infighting makes it easy for the Republic to play them for fools. It's why I left the Empire. I may be Sith but I'm much smarter then I was given credit for, I'm stronger. Emotionally, mentally, physically. Don't get me wrong, I would never say I am unstoppable or indestructible. That would seal my fate and I would fail in all that I do. I have seen what the mentality of the Empire has done to the Empire. They sat and plotted and stewed and schemed.......it's was a disease that was killing the Empire from the inside. It's actually horrifying to watch. I refused to allow that disease to consume me or Danny or anyone I hold close.”, Sunder said, gazing over the Datacron.

Constance sighed softly.

“But with your growing knowledge, you could unify the Empire. You could help them finally get their minds on one page.”, Constance offered.

“The Sith Empire is falling, Constance. And there is a new Empire growing in the Outer Realm. One I want nothing to do with but I know they will come for me. I'm not inconspicuous and some would say I am well known. They will come for me, either to recruit or destroy and I'm not going to join or die. But the battle will be bloody. I have seen it in a vision and I plan to be as prepared as I can. It's why the Sith Empire wants me back so badly, I know more than any of them and would be a very valuable pawn or assassin against this new.........Eternal Empire.”, Sunder said, turning off the Datacron in her hands.

Constance opened her mouth to respond but stopped when a noise coming from the entrance caught her attention and she snapped to look that way, her eyes and head turning towards the entryway as she reached for her weapon, a Mandalorian Heavy Repeater coming to her hands, a soft whine issuing from the weapon as she readied it.

We have company. Let's get out of here.”, Constance whispered.

Arlandra turned, the other Datacron floating closer to her as the one in her hands joined it.

“That is the only entrance and exit, don't fire just yet. I recognize that energy.”, Sunder said, her voice soft but echoing in he chamber.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:22 am

Necre calmly walked through the entrance of the temple with his HK following behind him. Although they were long dead, he could still sense the light side from the Jedi that had been here. He could also sense another Sith somewhere inside. It seemed as if he would have to take the holocrons by force now, unless the other Sith would give them to him. He turned the corner and saw Darth Sunder and someone in mandalorian armor with the holocrons. He motioned to HK to activate its cloaking feature and moved closer, with his hand wrapping around his lightsaber but leaving it off for now. As he got closer he said " It would seem we meet again Darth Sunder. ".