Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Dead_Inside

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:26 am

Danny bites her bottom lip hard for a moment. He was being purposefully vague and that made her even more on edge.

“I'm sure we can find two Holocrons with Dark Side knowledge that would be adequate. I suggest we meet on the nearby planet, a private place. You and one other of your choice and my Master and I. Let's say.......half an hour?”, she asked, her voice sure and steady even though her hands shook.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:25 pm

Necre considered the proposal and decided to accept. " Alright, I shall meet you on the planet with my companion in half an hour." He said. He signaled to the comms officer to end the transmission. He waved the captain over. " Have my droid meet me at the hanger." He ordered. Without waiting for a reply, he left and went back to his quarters to prepare the holocrons. If he was double crossed, then his droid would be more useful than any of the troopers on board. And he wouldn't have to worry about his droid's loyalty either.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Arlandra stood in her Chambers, fuming as she looked at Danny with harsh eyes. Danny had come right away and told her what she had done and the agreement she had struck. She now stood at the door to the Chambers, her head bowed and her hands clasped in front of her to keep them from trembling.

TWO of our current Holocrons?!”, Arlandra nearly screamed.

Danny flinched. She knew Arlandra wouldn’t seriously harm her but she had times when she lost control of herself and would lash out with her Force Powers. The thought of what Arlandra could actually do to her terrified Danny.

“My Lord, hear me out.”, Danny whispered.

Arlandra calmed, still looking at her with rage filled eyes.

“The only reason I agreed to his proposal is because I know how important getting the two Holocrons he had was to you. In my honest opinion, tis better to acquire new knowledge then to hoard things we have already learned. “, Danny said, raising her head slowly to look at Arlandra.

Arlandra stood in only her undergarments and comfortable cotton like minidress she meditated in. She had just calmed herself when Danny arrived to give her the news of the exchange.

“I am not HOARDING, Danothra! I am –“, Arlandra started, her hands balled into fist.

“You are keeping the knowledge to be accessed later should either you or I take additional Acolytes. I know why you keep it, My Lord, but you have already proven that you don’t NEED to have them. We can both share information through melding our minds. As long as the Acolyte trusts you and is willing to open themselves to you completely, there is no limit to what can be taught to them. You have taught me everything you know this way.”, Danny contended.

Arlandra looked at her a moment, then allowed herself to calm. Danny was right, she didn’t really NEED to keep the tools for learning as long as she had the knowledge. She slowly unballed her hands, her eyes softening. Danny noticed and visibly relaxed.

“The Holocrons we would get from Darth Necre would be NEW knowledge while we are giving him knowledge we already have and will never be taken from us completely.”, Danny said, her voice soft and a lot calmer.

Arlandra sighed softly and nodded.

“You’re right. Alright, I’ll pick two Holocrons that may appeal to him. Go get ready, we have to meet him in twenty minutes.”, she sighed softly, going to get into her gear before she went to pick the Holocrons she would be taking to this exchange.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:54 pm

The Oblivion smoothly landed on one of the many beaches on Scarif. Necre left the ship followed by his droid companion. Both holocrons floated behind him ad they moved away from the ship. The droid began speaking as they waited for the other Sith to arrive.
" Query: Master, shall I eliminate the meatbags when they leave? Joyful Statement: It would be my pleasure." It said. Necre chuckled for a moment before turning to the HK unit. " No HK, only attack if we are betrayed." He said. "Sad Comment: Lucky meatbags." It said. The HK unit decided to keep its rifle out anyway, just in case.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Danny was the first to appear on the beach, her black robes flowing behind her as she walked. They had landed their ship out of sight. Her glowing red eyes looked up to see the other Sith and she furrowed her brows, surprised to see a Chiss. She had actually expected a Pureblood Sith. She noticed the HK unit and tensed. Why in the world would he bring an Assassin Droid to this exchange???

“Easy, Danny.”, Arlandra spoke calmly in her mind.

Danny turned and looked back at Arlandra, who was once again in full Revan’s Armor, the mask hiding her face but the eyes glowing a deep crimson.

“I’m sure he is just as apprehensive as we are and he brought the Droid for protection.”, Arlandra’s voice whispered in her mind.

Danny nodded and continued to move forward, two Holocrons floating beside Arlandra as they moved closer. They stopped three feet away from him and Danny looked back at Arlandra before a smile appeared on her lips. They had their own Assassin Droid and the mechanized Murderer’s penance for bloodshed was amicable but Danny didn’t want to appear unnerved by its presence. She looked back at the Chiss, her smile holding firm and her presence strong.

“Darth Necre. I am Darth Decimia. Allow me to introduce My Master, Darth Sunder.”, Danny said, pride radiating in her voice.

Arlandra stood silently, the Holocrons at her side floating in plain view as the glowing eyes of her mask looked at the man.

“As requested, we have brought two Sith Holocrons for exchange. One a Relic and the other a Legendary Artifact. Would these be sufficient for trade for the two you have in your possession, Darth Necre?”, Arlandra said, calmly.

As she spoke, her accent was heavy and apparent but the way the mask distorted her voice was almost otherworldly in a spectral sort of way.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Necre now knew why Decimia's name was familiar. She was the apprentice to a rather notable Darth. Necre brought his two holocrons forward as the two approached. He eyed their holocrons for a few moments before answering. " Yes, those holocrons will suffice Darth Sunder. Shall we get on with the trade?" He said. He gestured for their holocrons while moving his forward.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:05 am

Arlandra moved her Holocrons to him, the two floating close as she shifted her attention to the two he was presenting.

“Decimia.”, she said easily.

Danny raised her hand towards the two Holocrons Necre was offering. Arlandra didn't move, the two Holocrons she was offering floating easily. Danny was scanning his Holocrons to make sure they were corrupted in no way and were sound and usable. Arlandra stood and waited for Danny's okay.

“It's not that we don't trust you, we just have to be sure we are getting what we are exchanging for. You can also scan the ones we have brought and see they are in perfect condition.”, she said.

She had no reason to try and get over on him, she was alittle reluctant to let her Holocrons go but Danny had explained it best. Better to gain new knowledge for knowledge they already had. She waited patiently.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:12 am

Necre nodded as Sunder explained Decimia's actions. He motioned towards his holocrons. " By all means, go ahead. " he said. As long as he was not double crossed, Necre could care less what they did. Although he did hope they would finish checking the holocrons soon. He had things to attend to on Korriban. Hopefully on his next visit he could find a worthy apprentice. If not then he would go looking for a Jedi he could turn to the Dark Side.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:48 am

Decimia looked at her Master and nodded.

"They are intact, My Lord.", she said with a smile and small bow of her head.

Darth Sunder nodded.

"These are yours.", Sunder said, sending her Holocrons to float in front of Necre as Decimia took hold of the Holocrons he was offering.

"It was a pleasure.", she said, turning and starting to move away.

Decimia smiled at him and waited for him to leave before she followed Sunder. They had been in one place too long and needed to go. They had a Jedi and hidden Sith Temple on Korriban to visit and needed to get off of this planet before someone noticed them.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Necre grabbed the holocrons they offered and turned to leave. He gave a quick nod towards Sunder to acknowledge her comment. The HK droid watched the other Sith for a moment before turning and following Necre. Necre and the droid both entered the ship again and headed towards the bridge. Necre gave the captain orders to leave the planet and to head to the Sith Academy on Korriban immediately. The ship slowly left the ground and headed into the atmosphere. After a few minutes the Oblivion entered hyperspace for Korriban.