Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

AnimeFanV2

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Necre turned towards the entrance as Sunder said something was wrong. Now that she pointed it out, he could sense something going on in the area. "What do you sense?" He asked. He decided to wait for her response before doing anything. Whatever was happening was likely something minor. If there was a real problem his guards would have notified him.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:12 am

After entereing through the door the Jedi first found themselves in a hanger that contained speeders and ships. I simple design Lilu thought but easy and effective. It looked like the hanger run through the outpost and to the other side for a secon hanger door at the back.
Lilu kept herself relaxed, when she turned to Valerie she found her marching. Kept the rifle to her chest and walked with high knees.
“Um... Valerie, walk like a normal person.”

“I am.”

Lilu nearly palm faced herself.
“Have you ever done anything like this before?”

“I have once. I was following a silk lizard on Tython without it noticing me.

“Valerie... I don’t think any creature... You no what, never mind. Just hold your gun like me and walk casual.”

Lilu had her gun to her waist and so Valerie mimicked her but but in the opposite hand.

Walking deeper into the outpost they had passed other mandalorian’s who made no acknowledgement to eachother. They didn’t need to take any images or recordings because Valerie with her unique connection to the force can show her memories to the council and that is much more reliable.

Finally they turned off from the hanger to a flight of stairs. They chose it instead of an elevator so they know where they are going and have control. Lilu felt the. Heavy blanket of the dark side. It pressed against her min. She felt the users of it but doesn’t know where they are. Lilu shut her mind so she cannot be detected by other force sensatives. Valerie on the other hand, she is a power house of the force and cannot be hidden which is dangerous but she can also pinpoint other force sensitives which she had. The highest signatures are in the med-bay which is also their target.

“I know where we have to go... But what we need is the tricky part. I need a sample or demonstration of this force users power.” Valerie said most seriously. This is her area of expertise but that doesn’t mean she always liked it. Mental battle with other powerful force users are dangerous and explosive.

“So you need to fight a bit.”

“Yes. I will be vulnerable so you have to defend me.”

“Your lucky I’m here...” Lilu is probably the best duelist in the order. Many factors come into play including her training, race and set of force abilites. She has yet to been defeated but this time she had to defend someone else and probably against enemies with lightsabers and blasters.

“It should only take a few seconds. All I need is a glimpse.”
“War is death to the old and birth to the new.”

-Arch Spellweaver Greglar the Bender

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:25 pm

Sunder frowned as she pulled her consciousness back, she'd easily found the two Light Siders. She looked at Necre.

"You may want to notify your people that the Stronghold has been breached.", she said.

She bent down to grab one of the scalpels from the floor and stood with it in her hand. She opened her other hand and rested the scalpel against her palm. Constance moved forward to grab her hand, pulling the scalpel away from Sunder's skin. She knew what this meant and it scared her, it was one of the few ways Sunder extracted a large amount of Force Energy in an instant almost making her a furnace of Force Energy, nearly inexhaustible. Sunder looked up at her.

"My Lord, perhaps you are being extreme. Maybe they are just a Scouting Party.", Constance said quickly.

"No, One is a Consular and the other is a Sentinel. Both Jedi. I will not take chances with your life or Decimia's. They are here for one of two reasons and I am not about to find out which. Now release me.", Sunder said quickly.

Constance frowned but she knew Sunder was right, Jedi were not to be trusted. They thought their cause to be noble but they were dangerous in their zealous beliefs. The Lightside was actually alot more bloodthirsty then the Darkside. Sunder brought the scalpel to her palm and made two deep gashes, a hiss escaped her as she felt a great amount of Force flow into her, almost like a dry sponge sucking up a large amount of water in an instant. She was now exponentially more powerful and dangerous. Her eyes instantly went black, her body stiffening for only a second as she absorbed the Energy. Blood poured from her hand, dripping to the floor lazily. A moment later, there was a double of Sunder standing in the room with them all. Constance moved away from the double, already knowing what this was. Sunder smiled as the double disappeared from sight, projected from the room and invisible. Constance looked at Sunder a moment, she hated that Force Power, it actually gave her the creeps. Sunder looked at Decimia's unconscious form, then Constance.

"I'll put a Force Shield over her but protect her. I will protect you.", she said to her.

Constance nodded and moved to position herself between the bed and the Medical Quarter's door. Sunder looked at Necre.

"They are moving closer to us at a rapid pace. You should prepare.", she said, her voice deeper then usual and echoing in the room as whispers from the Force seeping into her voice.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:43 pm

Necre nodded and activated his comlink, contacting the stronghold. "This is Lord Necre, there are intruders in the stronghold. Lockdown the stronghold and secure the sub levels." He said. His voice went through speakers placed throughout the area, allowing all of the guards to hear. Guards started rushing throughout the area, most going to the perimeter or into the underground areas. The few that were left continued patrolling the rest of the stronghold. Necre drew his lightsaber and waited across the room for the jedi to enter.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:57 am

Both the Jedi half expected to be known. Being so close to other force users would of given there position away. Either way out can’t be helped all the could do is speed up the pace.

In response to the alert, mandalorian’s started running around and barking at each other the. Jedi did likewise to fit in but once they were out of sight be everything, Lilu centered herself in the force and rendered Valerie and herself invisbale again.

Now running and dodging oncoming guards the Jedi quickly made there way to the front of the med bay. They pressed themselves against a wall so no one will accidentally be tripped over them.

Using force telepathy Valerie said to Lilu, They will know we are here. Going in will be a suicide mission.

Lilu replied, Not if they don’t know where they are they can’t see us. When I say dive in, dive in and try to keep them still. I’m going to try something.

Lilu grabbed her yellow lightsabers and Valerie took her green saberstaff and waited for the que. Lilu closed her eyes and slightly attached herself to the cosmic force. She conjured an image of her homeworld in her mind. More specifically the jungle floor where she had been may time to hunt when she was little. When the image is crystal clear in her mind she altered the surroundings inside the med-bay. She changed the appearance and smell of the med-bay to that of the image in her mind, so the Sith and whoever else is in there can only see her planet.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Sunder looked around as the inside of the Medical Quarters shifted to that of a Jungle. It was familiar and she narrowed her eyes, she had been to this planet before. She took mental note, this planet was important to one of the Jedi, she could feel that much and filed that information into her mind for later use. She closed her eyes and concentrated, using Force Sight to see what was truly around her. Constance looked around, confused.

"Sunder?", she whispered.

"Don't move from your post, Constance, all you need to remember is Decimia needs to be protected.", Sunder said, Force Sight taking strong hold of her as she looked around.

Looking around with her eyes closed, Force Sight allowed Sunder to see what was truly in the room with them, she still saw the Medical Quarters. She turned her closed eyes towards Necre and Constance and raised her hand, using Battle Meditation upon them both to boost their skills for what she felt was about to come. Constance gasped and shivered as the warmth of the Force Power washed over her, her eyes scanning the Forest in front of her quietly as she readied the Repeater she still had from the Nar Shadaa battle. Sunder raised her hand towards Decimia, Force Pulling her Lightsaber from her side to her own hand. Her own lightsabers floated from their sheaths, the three weapons rose around her as they floated at the ready, not activated but prepared to be used when needed. She would be stationary while using Battle Meditation but didn't want to chance injury while using multiple Force Powers at once.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:07 am

Necre took a step back as he saw their new surroundings. He wasn't sure if this illusion would be real or not so he focused on what he knew to be real. After a few moments he felt the effects of Sunder's battle meditation. Once that happened he activated his lightsaber and moved closer towards the others. With their surroundings being a forest it would be harder to find the jedi now.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:06 pm

Lilu wispered, “I changed their surroundings now probe the room.”

Valerie extended her mind into her room, force telepathy has also been one of her strong points. She felt the minds inside the room there are a couple but there is one that stands out. Strong in the force and is their target.

“I see them. Are we still invisible?”

“Yes, lets go in.”

The jedi moved forward to the door, doubting that they know they are here and vice versa. It was going to be a weird battle. Lilu and Valerie only need a taste of this powerful force sensitives abilites which Valerie will handle and Lilu is only here to defend her. Being invisible and unusual surroundings help but if your good enough you can see though it.

Lilu picked the lock with the force and the door slid open. They kept their lightsaber deactived and Valerie instantly force pushed the enemies all away. Lilu took her position infront of Valerie.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Constance was Force Pushed back against the bed Decimia was laying on, her back slamming into the bed hard but she wasn't Force Pushed far. Sunder raised her closed eyes towards the door, the two Jedi coming into view for her. She put a Force Shield over herself and Decimia as she felt the Force Power from the Jedi be executed. A breath after the Jedi did her Force Push, Sunder smiled coldly. She continued her Battle Meditation, the lightsabers floating around her igniting and starting to move around her quickly, making a multi-colored shield around her. Still invisible, her Phantom appeared behind the Jedi that was standing before the other one and instantly started attaching itself to her. Sunder watched them easily as she stood still, starting to feed more Dark Side energy into Necre. She had a hunch what these two were up to but she wanted to know for sure before she reacted.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:59 am

Necre got knocked down to the floor as the force push came from the jedi. He laid there for a few moments letting the energy from Sunder energize him. He got up and grabbed his lightsaber and threw his lightsaber at the jedi. Using this time to distract them, he moved behind Sunder and Decimia, using them as protection from another force push. Necre felt safe for now, knowing that Sunder could likely block most of the Jedi's attacks.