Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

AnimeFanV2

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:48 pm

After watching their conversation, Necre decided that it was likely safe enough to head down to the medical center. He exited the room and headed down towards the elevator. Two guards met with him halfway and followed him. Once inside the elevator, the doors shut and they started going down. After a minute or so, it stopped and Necre walked out with both guards and approached the medical center.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Constance looked towards the door as Necre stood there. She quickly motioned him into the room. Sunder was concentrating on healing Decimia, her hand and eyes glowing. Though she didn't see Necre, she felt his presence, her twitching up just a bit. She didn't say anything still concentrating on what she was doing. Constance sighed softly.

"She knows you're hear if you want to speak to her.", she said softly to him.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:20 pm

Necre motioned to his guards to stand outside the medical center for now and walked further in. He didn't want to antagonize Sunder with the presence of his guards. He nodded towards Constance and moved closer. Knowing that Sunder could be in a angry mood, he spoke calmly once he was closer. " What do you plan to do now that you are free from Arcann?" He asked. He hoped that she would be finished with the medical center soon. It would be needed for another purpose once they left. Necre doubted it would take long with how skilled Sunder likely was with force healing.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:42 pm

Sunder didn't stop what she was doing, the wounds in Decimia's abdomen closing more and more by the second.

"We will have to go back to my Stronghold to retrieve our things and then we will move to my other Stronghold. It's more hidden and better protected. I want nothing to do with Arcann and his plans. And now that I know I am not as hidden as I thought I was, I will be better prepared. He won't catch me off guard again.", she said evenly.

Her quest for Datacrons and Holocrons had been halted for the last six months due to needing Decimia to train more with Sunder's HK Unit. A Darth of her rank and power needed to be able to handle all things thrown her way and the fight on Korriban had showed there were gaps in her defense. Sunder was so close to achieving her goal, only four more Datacrons were left and she knew exactly where they were. On Zakuul. She had planned to leave some red herrings to lead Arcann on a while goose hunt while she visited his planet and retrieved the last Datacrons.

"What are your plans", she asked.

Constance had conveniently left out the part about Mace and Raeve being captured.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:32 am

Necre watched the healing for a few moments before responding. "I will expand my knowledge, and then follow my emperor's final command." He said. Necre decided to reveal a little of his objective, not seeing how it could hurt. Once he was finished here at his stronghold, he would begin the final stages of his mission. First he would need to travel to the planets he had taken note of before, and then he would travel to Zakuul. Perhaps he could make an alliance with Sunder against the Eternal Empire, if they were to hunt her again. "I'm curious, will you leave your other companions with Arcann or go after them? By now they are likely on Zakuul with Arcann as we speak." He said.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:18 am

Lilu and Valerie decided to start there ‘spying’ now. The longer they waited, a higher chance they will be discovered. They altered their plan however. Instead of bypassing the guards at front they are going to lure and kill them to take their armour as cover instead.

Lilu used the force to bend the light around them and when they couldn’t see their feet they swiftly made their way to the outpost. It as instantly clear that Valerie is unpracticed at this skill but it will do. Howver Valerie made that up with a force ability she made on the spot. She compressed the air under the Jedi’s feet so they were standing on air just above the sand so they don’t leave footprints.

Once they were at the fron of the outpost the Jedi split. Lilu went to the left side of the reinforced door and around a corner while Valerie walked to the mandalorian guards. It felt a little queasy for her that they cannot see her and she is hovering above the ground. Using a mental probe that they can’t detect she spoke to them softly, ”Check around the corner.”

The guards looked at eachother but left without question and Valerie followed behind them. When the guards arrived Lilu used the force to choke them so they can’t say anything then struck their necks under the helmet with her fingers and killed them. Valerie slowly dropped them to the ground so they wouldn’t make a noise.

Making sure there are no cameras where they are Lilu released them from the invisibility and Valerie dropped them to solid ground. Silently they took off their robes and quickly changed into the mandalorian armour before hiding the bodies. They stuffed their cloaks into the storage compartment of the pack and walked to the outposts door and asumed the guards position. They didn’t enter however as that would be to suspicious. They hid their lightsabers between the jet pack and back.
“War is death to the old and birth to the new.”

-Arch Spellweaver Greglar the Bender

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:42 am

Constance looked at Necre then back to Sunder. Sunder still frozen, the glow of her hands and eyes has stopped, her crimson eyes wide a moment. She turned slowly to look at Constance, her eyes calm but also contained another emotion she tried to hide.

".......my other companions?", she asked softly.

Constance swallowed her and took a step back.

"Y-yes, M-my Lord. Arcann t-took Mace and Raeve.", Constance said softly.

Sunder flinched very slightly, her hands still held up over Decimia's form, the wounds were healed and the she Medical Droid was working on giving her a blood transfusion now. Slowly, Sunder's hand balled into fists and she turned towards Constance, glaring at her.

"And you omitted this information why?!", she asked, her voice a soft growl.

Constance raised her hands in a show of submission once more.

"I didn't really omit it. I-I just thought it best to not tell you just yet.", Constance responded quickly.

Already, Sunder was seething, her rage quickly building.

"You thought it best not to tell me?! Mace is a Dark JEDI, Constance! He may not know as much as Decimia and I but he can be dangerous if fully corrupted! Damn it! I needed to know this as soon as I woke up!", She growled.

"You just woke up! And were in no condition to do anything about it because of the sedative still in your system.", Constance contended.

Sunder growled, raising her hand to rake her fingers through her hair a moment. She hadn't known Arcann had even found Mace and Raeve, they weren't even on Nar Shadaa when he came for Sunder. He must have found them on Voss first and come for Sunder afterwards, if she had known he had them, she would have remained in his hands to protect them. There's no telling what was happening to them right now and it was breaking Sunder's heart ever so slightly.

"Summon the Interceptor, Constance! The Droid and I will be done with Decimia shortly, soon as she awakens, we are going after them.", she said, turning back to go back to healing Decimia.

Constance knew all there was to know about Sunder's relationship with Mace and Raeve, at this point, she agreed with Decimia. They were a mere distraction and were in the way more than they were helpful but Sunder had a strong emotional attachment to them. Constance frowned.

"My Lord--", she started.

Sunder turned quickly and glared at her, growling dangerously.

"SILENCE!", she yelled, her voice powerful in her rage.

As she yelled, everything in the room shook violently.

"You, Decimia and I will discuss this enroute. I know how you two feel about them and that is irrelevant! They are.......very important to me. THAT should be enough for the two of you.", she said.

"My Lord, they are mere distractions.", Constance contends.

Sunder glared at her.

"Call them that again and I'll break your neck! We. ARE. Going. After. Them! That is final! Summon the Interceptor! And not another word!", Sunder growled, turning back to finish with Decimia's healing.

Constance sighed deeply, Sunder's rage was off the charts right now. There would be no talking sense to her. Constance bowed quickly, respectfully.

"As you say, My Lord.", Constance sighed, opening her wrist communicator and summoning the ship to Tatooine.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:49 am

Necre watched the exchange between Sunder and Constance with interest. It seemed that Sunder's companions didn't approve of her other ones. Perhaps he could use this later on. " I'm going to assume that your friend has also neglected to tell you of your apprentice's vision. While you were unconscious, your apprentice had a vision of the hound of Vitiate hunting her. " he said. Necre decided that giving her that piece of information was harmless. After all, he wasn't the one being hunted.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:36 am

After ten minutes, both the Jedi entered the base, they scanned the ID of their armour to enter through the door. Now that they are in it is just a matter of finding infomation and keeping their identity hidden. For Lilu its a walk in the park but Valerie doesn’t know how to act like a mandalorian. Although the difference is slight Lilu knew for fact that the mandalorian’s can spot the smallests of differences.

Lilu wispered to Valerie “Don’t walk so elegantly. Your a mandalorian guard on patrol.”

“Easier said then done... How on earth do they move in this armour.”

Valerie had struggled to put on the armour and found her self constantly adjusting it.
“War is death to the old and birth to the new.”

-Arch Spellweaver Greglar the Bender

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Constance looked at Necre, none too happy with the information he was feeding to Sunder. She had just woke up, of course Constance hadn’t had time to fully fill her in. Sunder raised an eyebrow.

“The Hound?? Why would the Vitiate send his pet after me?”, Sunder sighed softly.

Constance looked at her a moment.

“Think about that a moment and the answer will be apparent.”, she offered.

Sunder looked at her a moment.

“Because I wanted to better myself and expand my knowledge of all things possible within the Force? The Empire is far too narrow minded to understand anything about what I am doing and what I want. They think I want to rule them and I could care less. They think I want to subjugate whole Solar Systems and all I want is peace and solitude for myself and my family.”, Sunder groaned.

“But you are quickly out leveling him when it comes to what you can do and what you know. Why would he want someone like you to continue to improve and grow in your knowledge? He sees you as a threat and would do anything to be the most powerful being in the Galaxy. Which means destroying you.”, Constance said.

Sunder opened her mouth to respond but stopped, her eyes raising towards the door to the Medical Wing. She furrowed her eye brows.

“Something is ……wrong.”, she said softly.

She closed her eyes and raised her hand towards the door concentrating as she used Force Sense to try and locate what or whom had just breached the Dark influence within the Stronghold, the persistent tingling at the back of her mind warning her that there was danger getting closer to them.