Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Dead_Inside

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:28 am

Constance looked at Necre, then back at Decimia.

"Go on. See Sunder and work on your attitude.", she growled.

Decimia narrowed her eyes but didn't retort, turning and leaving the office. Constance sighed and turned back to Necre.

"My apologies for her outburst. When she's emotional she gets like that. Seeing Sunder prone and unconscious must have unnerved her. I'll speak to her regarding her words once she's calmed.", she offered, kind of deflated by Decimia's attitude.

"I am thankful for your help and stepping in to help us when you didn't have to. She is as well and once she calms, I am sure she will apologize herself. In the meantime, what is going on? What do we need to do?", she asked, running her hand over her face slowly.

It was obvious the argument with Decimia had upset her, the words hit like laser blasts and were unwarranted in Constance's eyes but for now, she had to ignore her hurt and move on.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:50 am

Necre released his lightsaber as Decimia left. With her gone for now, perhaps he and Constance could make a deal. He gave a short nod to a knowledge her apology. "For now, there is nothing to do until Sunder awakens unless we are attacked. The Eternal Empire will be searching for us for a while since we escaped. " he said. Until Sunder was awake, these two likely wouldn't agree to any long term plan. Hopefully she would wake up soon.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:17 am

Decimia walked silently, half of Necre's Mandalorian Guards walking behind her back to the Medical Quarters. She was about to open the door when she heard a loud commotion in the room and felt an almost overwhelming surge of rage hit her. Her eyes widened and she rushed to the door, opening it quickly. Sunder stood in the middle of the room, her face contorted in rage, an aura of black and crimson surrounding her like a cloud.

"WHERE AM I?!", she screamed, her voice sounding monotone, three tones speaking at once.

Around her, instruments, parts of a destroyed Medical Droid, utensils and the Medical Staff all floated, tendrils of black around the throats of the Medical Staff. Decimia heard the Mandolarians react, the safeties clicked off of multiple blasters. She rushed into the Medical Facility, moving towards Sunder.

"Master! STOP!!", she screamed, keeping herself between Sunder and the Mandalorians.

Sunder turned towards Decimia as she reacted before seeing who it was. The torn arm from the Surgical Droid slamming into Decimia's abdomen, the instruments impaling her a moment before recognition struck Sunder. Her eyes widened as Decimia stood, looking down at the Droid's arm protruding from her stomach, deep crimson blood already falling to the floor at her feet.

"....no......nononono!",Sunder gasped, dropping everything around her instantly and rushing to Decimia.

Already, Decimia's eyes were dimming as she slumped forward. Sunder caught her, hugging her as close as the Droid's arm would allow her.

"I'm sorry, Mother, I should have been here when you woke up.", Decimia whispered, her head resting upon Sunder's shoulder as blood started to swell up into her throat.

Constance opened her mouth to respond to Necre but stopped, her knees going weak and almost dumping her to the floor. She staggered a moment, her hand grabbing the chair closest to her to keep her standing. She swayed drunkenly, Sunder's emotions consuming her. She was going to be sick.

"oh......god......", she gasped, heartbreak taking her completely and by surprise.

"Sh-she's awake........S-something ....horrible....h-has....h-h-happened.......", she struggled to speak, her body starting to shake as her heart felt as if it was going to explode in her chest.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:00 am

Necre sensed the surge in the force and immediately went to his security monitor. He went through the different rooms until he got to the medical center camera. After a moment, the image cleared and he could see Sunder wide awake, and Decimia bleeding on the floor. He activated the intercom and ordered the guards to leave the area, and for one of the back up medical droids to head down to the medical center. He deactivated the intercom and looked at Constance. " You may want to go down there and calm Sunder. I've already sent for a medical droid to see to Decimia as well. Hurry down there before Sunder goes on a rampage." He said. He knew that if Sunder saw him, she would likely become furious and attack.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Lilu looked through her micro-binoculars at the dark hideout.
“Are you sure they are there? That was too easy to find.”

Valerie sat crosseed legged, meditating. Sitting behind Lilu who is behind a sand done hidden from the outpost.
“Yes. Massive energy emits from the building. It’s as if the force guided you to land near it.”
She opened her eyes and stretched her arms.
“What does it look like?”

Lilu intensely studied the structure, looking for its strong and weak points.
“It is a mandalorian outpost. I can see guards stationed around and lots of turrets. Mostly anti-air. You are right. Someone or something is in their that is strong and knowledgable. Feels very strong.”
She put the binoculars back into its pouch and slid down to Valerie.
“So what’s the plan?”

Valerie went quiet for a few uncomfortable minutes before replying.
“Asuming that their scanners haven’t already picked up on us, We need to get evidence of that threat before we can sway the council to look into the matter. And for that we need to get closer.”

“Well your lucky I’m here.”
Already conjuring a plan, Lilu looked back at the small fort. Her plan is simple. Bend the light around her, making her invisible and wait for an entrance to open. And explore a little. The problem is the sand.
“I can make us unvisable but they will see out tracks.”

“I can trick the guards into thinking that its has already been there but he will have to move quickly. We will need to get on stable ground fast.”

“There is a ramp infront of the entrance that we can go on.”

Valerie considered their plan. It’s simple and seemed easy but she had never really done stuff like this before. Unlike Lilu echo is very experienced. Lilu she knew had tackled many situations like this before.
“Alright you gonna have to lead the way.”

“We will be in and out.”
“War is death to the old and birth to the new.”

-Arch Spellweaver Greglar the Bender

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Constance nodded and turned, walking as quickly out of the office as her shaky legs would carry her. It didn’t take her long to get to the Medical Quarters, the door still opened. She walked in, the feeling of Sunder’s mixed emotions making a painful knot form in the pit of her stomach. Sunder cradled Decimia’s form in her arms, the Chiss Acolyte limp but still breathing. Constance turned as the Medical Droid entered.

“Sunder.”, Constance said, moving towards her.

Sunder didn’t respond, her hands glowing as she tried to use Force Heal on Decimia. Constance came to her, careful not to get too close to the seething black and crimson aura.

“Arlandra! Stop!”, she hissed in her mind, meaning to get her attention.

Sunder looked up at her, her black eyes full of worry but she stopped casting Force Heal. Constance reached out for Decimia.

“You have to give her to me. You can’t heal her with that arm still inside of her. We have to remove that first. There is a Medical Droid here, let it help.”, Constance said, reaching for Decimia.

Sunder looked at her and then the Droid, a frown coming to her lips.

“Distrust later! She’s going to die again unless you let this Droid help.”, Constance said quickly.

Sunder blinked, pulling her aura back as she carefully handed Decimia over to Constance. Constance stood quickly, moving to one of the beds that hadn’t been overturned, laying Decimia down gently. She looked at the Droid as it came over and moved back to allow it to work at removing the other Droid’s arm from Decimia’s abdomen.

“I didn’t know it was her.”, Sunder said, still sitting on the floor.

“I know.”, Constance nodded, coming to her.

“Where are we?”, Sunder asked looking up at Constance.

“That’s complicated.”, Constance said.

Sunder stood, looking down at the blood on her hands.

“Enlighten me.”, she said, curling her hands into tight fists.

She was angry at herself for what she’d done, she had woke up disoriented and out of sorts and, upon seeing the unfamiliar faces around her, had lashed out. Last thing she knew, they were captured by Arcann but she couldn’t sense him or his court anywhere. She did sense other Force Users but in her current state, she couldn’t decipher who they were.

“We are at Darth Necre’s stronghold.”, Constance said slowly.

Sunder looked at her sharply. Constance quickly put her hands up, palms facing Sunder in a motion of surrender.

“Easy! He helped us! He freed Danny and I from Carbonite and helped us save you from Arcann. He is trying to help.”, Constance blurted out quickly before Sunder could lash out.

Sunder growled deeply.

“Once Decimia is healed, take me to him.”, she said, turning to watch the Droid work.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Necre shut the door once Constance left and returned to his desk. Switching the security feed once more, he moved to one of the cameras in the underground portion of his stronghold. Several cells and armories could be seen within a large hallway followed by a barricaded door at the end. Necre watched the feed for a few moments then turned it off, satisfied that nothing had escaped while he was gone. He pressed on a switch built into the desk and a map of the galaxy was projected over the desk. He stood up and looked at the projection, seeing where several planets were highlighted throughout the galaxy.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Constance looked at Sunder.

"Do you think I'm weak minded?", she asked seriously.

Sunder looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"What makes you ask that?", she countered.

"Answer the question.", Constance sighed.

Sunder looked at Decimia's prone form.

"I don't think you're weak minded, Connie. Just too trusting at times.", she responded.

"So what Danny said is true. ", Constance sighed but said more to herself.

Sunder looked at her.

"What did she say?", she asked.

"That I trust too readily even when I shouldn't and that I am weak minded. She questions why you still tolerate me. Saying that I am a hindrance. She said the same about Mace and Raeve as well. She used this situation as an example because I am trying to work with Necre to figure out what is going on.", Constance sighed.

Sunder looked at her.

"You are my Ambassador, you are meant to convey trust and calm.", Sunder said evenly.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:17 am

Necre took note of the highlighted planets that were shown throughout the galaxy. It seemed that Yavin 4, Dathomir, and Khar Shian were the planets that had been marked. He moved to his computer and transferred a copy of the map onto his datapad. Once this business with Sunder was complete, he would need to travel to those planets. He reactivated the security monitor and resumed observing the medical center.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Constance nodded, the answer seeming to satisfy her for now. Sunder watched the Droid as it carefully started to remove the broken, sharp machinery from Decimia's abdomen. She sighed softly.

"Take this situation for example. If you had been the one to wake up disoriented and out of sorts, you would have remained calm and tried to figure out what was going on. I lashed out, may have killed members of Necre's Medical Staff, destroyed his Medical Droid and almost killed my student. In situations where a level head is needed and not brute, violent force, you prevail. I need you just as much as I need Decimia, Mace and Raeve. You each have a purpose and you each are part of my 'family' for that reason. Decimia may be a Darth but she is like me to a fault, she doesn't see the reason for talk, she doesn't see the reason for negotiation, she wants to get in, break things, kill people if needed and get what she wants. I see the need for diplomacy and don't always have the mind to actually negotiate. I will speak with her but she is still young and learning, don't let her rage and hateful words upset or sway you, Connie. She just still doesn't understand completely my ways. She is learning.", Sunder said calmly.

A moment later, the Droid removed the arm that was embedded deeply inside of Decimia. Sunder raised her hands and started using Force Heal as the Droid worked to close the wounds and stop the bleeding. Constance watched silently, letting Sunder's words sink in.

"I understand. She lashes out when she's afraid or upset. Because she doesn't see your vision, she comes at what she doesn't understand and I happened to be one of those things.", Constance said after a long moment of contemplation.

Sunder nodded, still concentrating upon healing Decimia.

"Like a spoiled child that doesn't understand why Mommy has to have so many people around her, taking her attention from that child at times.", Sunder said, her eyes and hands glowing brightly.

"Exactly.", Constance said with a small smile.