Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

AnimeFanV2

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Necre motioned towards one of the buildings in the stronghold as the others came out of the ship. He lead the way along with his guards to the building. Inside was a fully functioning medical center with a few staff. " Take Sunder in there for now, my staff will assist you in healing her. Once you are done, meet me in my office. I'll have a guide waiting for you." He said. Once he finished talking he left and moved towards another of the buildings. He left his guards with Decimia and Constance for now. Once he got to the building he entered and walked down the hallway towards an elevator at the end.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:16 am

Decimia looked at Constance, not at all amused about this. Constance looked at her seriously.

"Relax, it's going to be find.", she said softly.

They turned towards the medical center and walked in. Constance cradled Sunder a bit closer when she noticed all of the staff in the center, her eyes furrowing. She didn't remember how long it had been since Sunder had been knocked out and she wasn't sure if leaving her here was a very good idea, if she woke up with all these people whom she didn't know around her, it could get violent. She moved to one of the beds and gently lay Sunder down, looking at them all.

"Be very careful with her. She'll be alittle out of sorts when she wakes up, it may be best to call us as soon as her eyes open.", she offered, turning and moving towards the door.

She frowned and stepped back as they moved forward to start working on Sunder. Decimia looked at her.

"Come on, he said to come to his office. If we get there quickly and hear him out, we may be back before she wakes up.", she said.

Constance nodded and turned, moving out of the door with Decimia beside her. They looked at the guards.

"Okay, take us to his office.", Decimia said.

They turned and started leading them to Necre's office. Both Decimia and Constance thought about leaving Sunder with the Medical Staff, they dreaded her waking up without them there.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:47 am

Necre sat in his office looking at a message he had just received. It appeared that the outlander had escaped from their imprisonment on Zakuul. The message continued, saying to continue his mission for now and that his orders may change in the future. He closed the message and looked towards the security monitor next to his terminal. He could see Decimia and Constance heading towards his office and opened the door before they arrived.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:39 am

The two Jedi reached their destination. Dropping out of light-speed into orbit of Tatooine. Making their final approach to the surface of the desert planet they landed far from any civilisation. Their mission depended on not being seen if it is to be successful.

Once landing Valerie put on a brown cloak while Lilu preferred black with leather accents.

“Can you really talk to animals?” Lilu said out of the blue.

Caught a little surprised Valerie smirked. Amused by the question.
“I don’t talk to them... Well actually I do but it is only through the force can they understand me and vice versa. I can sense their intentions and emotion. Does that answer your question?”

“Yup. One more though. Can you command them?”

“No. They either decide to listen or don’t. It’s like telling the wind to blow in a direction. You may say go east but it goes west. That doesn’t mean it won’t go east. It’s up to itself.”

“Interesting analogy. Either way that might be useful here. I’ve seen the dragons in action, I don’t want to fight one...”

“Well aren’t you lucky I’m here. They wouldn’t dare lay a claw on me. I grew up here.”

With that conversation concluded, Lilu opened the hanger door and they both walked out, expecting its harsh heat and endless sand.
Strength, character building and patience comes through the mundaneness of life.

- FlameHeart Zerath the Fire-Tamer

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:17 am

Decimia and Constance came into the office, looking at Necre seriously. Decimia walked over to his desk.

"What's going on??", she asked sharply.

Constance came to Decimia and placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Decimia, calm yourself. He helped us.", she said gently.

Decimia looked at her seriously.

"Exactly!", Decimia said seriously.

She looked back at Necre, her face still serious.

"What's going on?? Last time you and my Master interacted, you tried to kill her! I want to know what's going on. Why you tried to kill her then but you are helping us now. What's in this for you??", Decimia asked, glaring at Necre from the front of his desk.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:54 am

Necre closed the door as they both entered. Immediately after, Decimia started questioning his motives for assisting them. He responded carefully, trying not to reveal anything important. " To be fair, the last time I encountered Sunder, it was the force ghosts that attacked her. And I was only trying to obtain the holocron from that temple. As for why I helped you, having your master under Arcann's control is something that no one wants. " he said. He had to divert their attention more towards Arcann and the Eternal Empire than his motives. And he technically had not actually fought Sunder back at the temple.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Decimia narrowed her eyes at him, her suspicions even more fired up as his diversion tactic. She opened her mouth to argue when Constance spoke.

"You're right, we don't want her in Arcann's control, that would be devastating for the Galaxy as a whole.", she agreed.

Decimia's head whipped around to glare at Constance, who only gave her a stern look. Decimia grit her teeth and looked down at her hands. She knew full well what happened in the Hidden Jedi Temple, she knew that even though what Necre had said was true, HE was the one who helped those Force Ghosts awaken quicker and he had brought an Assassin Droid with him. His intentions had been to kill Sunder if presented the chance but he hadn't. Constance's hand on Decimia's shoulder flexed twice very quickly, a sign for Decimia to remain silent and force herself to calm. Concerns and questions still swirled in Decimia's mind. Somehow, she didn't think Necre had helped them out of the kindness of his heart, something was up and she was going to find out what.

"How well hidden is your Stronghold? And were we the only two of her companions that he had? I was knocked out first so I don't remember anything after answering the door to her Stronghold and foolishly not paying attention to who was there.", Constance asked, her words gentle but emotionless as she watched him.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Necre smiled for a moment as he sensed Decimia getting a little angry. It seemed that she had understood what he was doing but decided to leave it for now. He turned to Constance as he responded. "This stronghold does not exist in any records and is mostly hidden underground with the exception of a few buildings. And I believe there were two more of Sunder's companions that Arcann captured. " he said. He had made this stronghold years ago before the Eternal Empire had arrived and defeated the Empire and Republic. To anyone who saw it, it would likely look like a small settlement in Tatooine's desert.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Constance sighed deeply.

"Mace and Raeve. She's not going to be happy to know that.", Constance said softly.

Decimia looked up at her.

"I'm going back to check on her. We still need to get that shock collar off.", she said, turning to leave.

Constance turned and looked at her.

"No, she's in capable hands, I'm sure they will remove it. You need to calm yourself.", she said.

Decimia turned towards her, seething as her glowing red eyes had turned black now, a powerful black aura surrounding her.

"Your trust is amicable, Constance, but I don't have the luxury of trusting anyone but you and my Master. I am not ungrateful for Darth Necre's help, I greatly appreciate all he has done but when I am not given all the information I need to make an educated decision and something obviously very important is withheld from me, I tend to take after My Master in that aspect and don't trust the one keeping that information from me. As a Bounty Hunter, you have been double crossed multiple times yet you still allow your better judgement to be clouded in situations where warning sirens should be going off. THAT is an issue! I will not calm until I know we are safe, truly safe. I will not calm until I know everything there is to know about this situation. I admit I am glad Mace and Raeve are gone, no longer a hindrance or distraction. But, as is their way and now that they are in Arcann's hands, they will show up again and My Master love for them will shackle her.", Decimia growled at Constance.

Constance didn't back down, glaring back at her.

"First of all, watch what you say to me. When Sunder is out of commission, I am in charge. You may be a Darth but you are still just an Acolyte to her. I love her like she is a sister and will protect her with my life. But running around with rage and suspicions in my heart isn't the way to help in this situation.", Constance started.

"Blindly trusting because of one heroic act isn't the way to help this situation either! You're weak in mind and spirit. I am frankly questioning why she still even deals with you.", Decimia growled.

Constance grit her teeth, narrowing her eyes.

"Watch your words, Decimia!", Constance growled back.

"Make me!", Decimia challenged, energy starting to crackle around her eyes as her rage only magnified.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:43 pm

Necre rolled his eyes as they started to argue. Did she really say that while they were still in his office? "Could you take your lover's quarrel out of my office? I'd prefer not to have to replace whats in here." He said. While the fight was slightly amusing, the energy being created by Decimia could damage his computer along with a few other things. However, just in case she turned on him, Necre moved a hand closer to his lightsaber. He doubted she would attack, but did it just in case.