Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Eragon
Bronze

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by Eragon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:06 am

Valeria cannot think of a reason to delay her departure. First, she contacted a well-known sentinel who she had seen grow up into a very strong woman. Lilu was about to undertake another mission but she saw the importance of this unofficial one and decided to accompany her. Besides the two of them paired together is a force to be reckoned with. With Lilu having her amazing combat experience and Valeria's knowledge and connection of the force, they balanced each other out in a team. Offence and defence working as one.

She told Lilu to ready herself immediately and meet her by the docks. Valeria was quick to ready herself as she didn't need to bring much. Mainly just a backpack with a few supplies. As she walked to the ships docking area at the back of the temple she was surprised to see Lilu already there. How she was already ready to go at such a short notice surprised her.

"Greetings Valeria." Lilu's voice is strong and stern but also had a sombre tone to it as if she has experienced many hardships in her life.

"Hello, Lilu. Nice to meet you again. Are you getting along well?"

"Well enough. Just a bit tired from my last mission at Mustarfar, sneaking around."

"Well, you have always been the best at it."

"I just do what needs to be done."

With that, they jumped onto a Defender-class light corvette and headed off to Tatooine with nothing more to do at Tython. Maybe besides checking out but they disagreed on that as what they are doing is kinda going against the council.

During there flight, Lilu asked, "So what do you expect to find on Tatooine?"

Valerie took a minute to respond. "To be honest I don't know. I guess it's a force user powerful enough to disrupt the tides of war. That's my guesstimate on what the force told me."

Lilu being the one piloting the ship stared blankly forward.
"Interesting... Well if that's the case then we should be very careful. There are a few things that I cannot hide from and most of those are force users and now that I'm not alone on this one. I don't think we can hide. You're too obvious."

"Excuse me. In what way am I too obvious?"

"Well... To put it simply you don't really have the experience in this area. You're more of a... Well its hard to hide you since you stand out so much."

"I don't think I stand enough to be noticed by a stranger."

"It's your presence that stands out. Even now I can feel it nearly overwhelm me. You are soothing just to be around..."

Valerie considered her point. She liked the fact that she is in a sense soothing to other by not even talking. She has always wanted to be a peacemaker.
"Well, I'm honoured."
"Give someone power and they will show you what they stand for."

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:15 am

Necre felt a surge in the dark side coming from the med bay and decided to investigate. As he started moving towards the room, he thought he could hear the sound of a fight going on inside. He quickly entered and saw Decimia choking Constance. He rose his hand and sent a strong force push towards Decimia, attempting to seperate the both of them. As this was going on, Necre noticed that her eyes had changed, and realized this was probably due to some force ability she had used.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:54 am

Decimia growled loudly as she was Force Pushed across the Medbay, slamming into the wall hard. She released Constance, dropping her to the floor. Constance gasped loudly as she fell to the floor, coughing as her hands went to her neck, rubbing the bruising skin gently as she inhaled deeply.

"She .....vision.....", Constance gasped, trying to tell Necre what was wrong with Decimia.

Decimia growled loudly, looking up at Necre.

"This should be entertaining. See you soon.", she said in the deep growling male voice.

She stiffened a moment and groaned, falling to her knees as the vision left her, her eyes quickly changing back to their usual glowing red as she tried to regain her senses.

"C..onnie.....I-I'm s-sorry.", she grunted, trying to calm her trembling body.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

TheWatchDog

Post by TheWatchDog » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Relics, if there was one thing that bound both Jedi and Sith, it was their almost, funerary like obsession with the past. An act, Protocol Droid CV-109 "Civ" as he was known by his grand rotundness likened to embalming, likened to manacles which seemed to hold force users in bondage, a bondage that while drove them to greater heights of power than their powerless peers could ever hope to reach also chained them inexorably in spirit and body, in mind and heart to what had come before, as opposed to what would come ahead. How perplexing, Civ thought, non force users called this tradition and culture and it seemed to delve deep into their cultural and racial roots as well and yet, did not seem to (as a general if unspecific rule at least) enslave them as it did force users. Where a Sith might be empowered to the status of a god on the back of the arcane mysteries of those who came before them and a Jedi might find solace and comparable might in the force, in the wisdom and ancestors of those who came before them. Innovation was rare, new techniques and powers blossomed only to fade before the scythe of infighting and time as soon as they'd rise up. Organs, were compelled by biology, evolution forced them forward, striving, slaughtering, pushing, falling, extinctions and genetic mutations, changes and pressures. Or, so they had once.

Eons of evolution created civilizations that reached the stars, selective breeding, eugenics more than spirituality seemed to have created the first enlightened ones, self professed at any rate. These, aware, luminous beings tapped into the nascent energies of a cosmic force, whether guided by microbes or pure spiritual talent (a debate raged on which) these, entities attained power, at first solely as a side effect of their discussions and meditation and then, as organics are want to do, to assert their will upon the stars. It must have seemed like a good idea at first but then...where did evolution go? If one were to do an inventory of the galactic databases by all known space faring civilizations only four out of four hundred who came and went ever experienced a biological crisis....Where another species on their world gained sentience. Decline, came in the form of intermarrying between species, extinction arose not from evolution but war, or calamity or intermarrying with the different, more populous species out there until one by one your races dna was subsumed by another.

primitive worlds who are encountered, often on the cusp of developing the earliest stages of technology, had by all signs, lived that way for tens of thousands of years, held in a sort of stasis until more advanced races uplifted or conquered or annihilated them.

Civ had served his master for five centuries and for three of those five he'd debated endlessly why organics were so foolish as to want anything to do with this...force. This, morbid, ghoulish power that held back genetic and technological growth...however painful. It seemed to be a grotesque violation of their very reason to exist.

His master, perplexed him further, drunken, enormous, unstoppable and yet..bound like all force users by the very same abilities which granted him a form of agelessness. For centuries, he lived for the very same thing, repeated over and over. Battle, the Hunt...no changing, no derivation. Was he trapped? Had he grown bored? over the last century he'd gained nearly twice his ideal body weight in indolence and drink and...despite his hatred for relics.

Made his home in one...

The Imperial Starship Sanctum of Ragnos was ancient, Pius Dea Cathedral ship, a massive abomination designed to be the central command vessel for their great crusade fleets. Eight Thousand years ago, before the Sith existed as a power, before the Dark Jedi who would conquer them fell. Before, even the widespread use of lightsabers by the Jedi an order of religious fanatics and their cronies waged a violent series of crusades and these mobile space stations were to be their grand artifice of purification.

That failed and they were flung into the void. Why The Hound chose this as his home when he was gifted several verdant and beautiful planets (ruled by his many bastard children) was beyond Civ...for one who reviled Relics, he certainly took to living in one.

An hour ago, his personal starship arrived. A drunken (he had spent ninety out of the past one hundred years in a stupor) Hound sauntered out, blood covered and carrying the carcass of some high ranking Knight of Zakuul....This made Civ pause for he was under the impression that the Hound was woven into Zakuulan culture and myth and was accorded a high rank among them as he was the Sith. Had he turned on his Emperor finally? That would have been frightening, how did one stop a vengeful energy being from simply tearing through your Cathedral home and killing you?

or your Droids?

He'd been napping for the past hour, seated upon the aurodium plated throne of whatever pontiff commanded from the command bridge of this vessel long ago. About him, the expansive hall was manned by servants, many of them slaves bought from Malachor or Korriban and droids festooned in the banners, weapons and the skulls and skins and armor of men, women and sometimes the children he'd hunted under the orders of the two Emperors, two Kings he'd served. A holocron or two, ancient scrolls also rested about the plate, though Im'pec usually destroyed them, as they were useless to him.

Two slaves chattered with a maintenance droid and seemed gladdened that their master returned (that was the oddity of the Hound, he was never cruel to his slaves and they were fanatically loyal to him because of it), one was carrying a freshly polished skull and Knights helm while another was carrying a Jedi's lightsaber, newest acquisitions from his year long safari.

At the center, shifting, stirring in his seat the leviathan they all served, growled and then roared awake, rising "This Should be entertaining! See you soo...ehh? WHY THE KRIFF WAS I A WOMAN FOR A SECONTHEHERAHVBG"

Civ would have blinked, had his optic hardware come with that feature. "Master?"

"I..du....lesssen...c'mmeeree...sip!"

"Civ"

"WHA? WHY'D YA SUDDENLY...CHANGE YER NAME?! Fething drodisansdtheir...mh.."standing he began to snow until a slave, who had been standing beside him with his "wake up stick" (a neuro lance designed to cause the nervous system to spasm with uncontrollable agony, so naturally this was what was used to bring him out of his stupors) poked his side. A blue glue washed his leather armor and he seemed to shake himself awake "hey!! I wasn't smeeping...I wuz..wzzz..medita..AYYY ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT I'M UP!" Turning the giant waved at Civ 'Bring me the cape with the dead Wookie's fur on its shoulders and back!"

"Which one master?" why did he have to wear so many sentients? Wasn't that one those ghastly habits those reprobate transdoshans had? "The one who was the Jedi battlemaster I killed on Eriadu a few centuries back"

"Ah, very well sir"

"and prepare another suit of armor, this ones dirty with blood and hookers...and..I think that's spice and I dunno what narcotic this is"

"Would you also like me to prepare you some water to drink? You, you do remember what Water is right master?"

"Snarky little eunuch aren't ya?"

"I'm a droid sir, I've no genitalia of any kind"

"WHA?! THAN WHO DID I GELD LAST YEAR?"

"I believe that was Tessario the slave, you caught him doing inappropriate things with a dead Twi'lik"

"urgh...sick kriffing freak, why didn't I space him?"

"You did...sir...After you...pruned him"

"To Mamalamashammif four!"

"Pardon?"

"Set course for Malachor! four...or is it five"

"its five sir"

"ah hah...whatever I'ma be in my private rooms, BRING ME MY ARRMOORR"

"Yes, as you said not a moment ago sir...if I may be so bold, why is the Cathedral ship heading to Malachor? Why not your shuttle?"

A slow, twisted growl began to escape his lips "Because treasure awaits and more importantly..a princess!" There were times, many times, when Civ was glad he was not an organic, that he was behind his master and not before him.

Today, it became less a brief feeling of relief and the closest he'd ever come to elation his long existence.
Last edited by TheWatchDog on Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

Necre focused on the word vision as the situation seemed to calm down. It certainly explained what was happening when he walked in. He cautiously moved closer as she returned to normal. " What did you see?" He asked. It had to be a particularly powerful force user to take control of another through a vision. Necre tried to think of any force users he knew of who could achieve this.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 am

Constance stood up slowly, still coughing as she willed air into her aching lungs, the squeezing of her throat making it sore now. Decimia took a deep breath, trying to gather herself as she slowly pulled herself to her feet.

"A man......I think. Big and muscular. A Goliath of a man, long hair and glowing eyes. Leather armor made of Krayt Dragon hide and what looks like a metal that I couldn't place. Violent, old.......very old. Blood everywhere. Full of rage but bound by code, honor .....and the Hunt.", she said, trembling from the strength of the vision.

She pressed her hand to her head, a headache starting to set in.

"He's on an old Dreadnaught that he converted to his own traveling Trophy room and Fortress I think.", she blinked, looking up at Necre, her eyes slowly traveling to look at Constance.

"I felt something else but I .......I couldn't place it. He was so focused on the Force that the vision invaded my mind before he or I knew it. Then he took advantage of being in my head. Constance, I'm so sorry.", she said, frowning.

Constance nodded and gave a thumbs up, still wheezing a bit as she moved to sit down on a stool not took far from them.

"He was using the Force to track someone. He's very dangerous.", she said, looking back at Necre, her brows furrowed.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Necre thought over her words for a few moments. It sounded like she had seen the infamous Hound of Vitiate. Unfortunately, Necre knew little more than the hound's appearance and stories of his power. "That sounds like the infamous Hound of Vitiate. If it is him after you, then you'll need to heal Sunder as quickly as possible." He said. He left the med bay right after, receiving a message from the crew that they had arrived over Tattooine. He ordered the crew to land at his stronghold, and went back to his quarters.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Constance looked at him when he mentioned the Hound. He was right, that was whom it appeared Decimia had described but how the Hell had he hijacked her vision like that and possessed her. Constance had heard about the Hound and the stories were magnificent to say the least but she always questioned if they were true. Decimia grunted softly as she pushed herself off of the wall, her body and hands shaking, her eyelids heavy and her head pounding. That vision had taken alot more out of her then she thought as she moved to the bed where Sunder's unconscious form lay. Constance stood, meeting her at the side of the bed as she raised her hands to start healing Sunder.

"Stop!", Constance said hoarsely.

Decimia looked at her quickly.

"I'm fine.", she said, her voice soft.

"You're not. You're shaking like a leaf and look like you might pass out at any moment. Using your Force abilities to Heal Arlandra will just drain you more. Let her sleep for now, you need to rest.", Constance said, still holding her hands.

"I said I'm fine.", Decimia said, her words coming out harsher then she intended.

Constance reached out and grabbed her other hand, turning her to look at her. She looked at Decimia seriously.

"No! You're Not!", she said quickly.

Decimia sighed, her shoulders falling a bit as exhaustion started to claim her. She glanced at Sunder's still body an sighed, she would do the same thing Constance is doing if she were awake. Decimia sighed deeply and closed her eyes, nodding. Constance smiled and moved to another bed in the Medbay, leading Decimia to it and helping her sit on it until they could get somewhere she could get some sleep.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:47 pm

A short while later and the ship landed at Necre's stronghold. Several guards moved over to the ship from where they had been standing. As the ship's ramp went down, Necre walked down and walked towards the group of guards. The last time he was here, he had replaced his security with battle droids and a mandalorian clan. As he reached the group, he gave orders to prepare the medical center and to accommodate his guests. Once that was done, he waited for the others to leave the ship.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Once Decimia has steadied, Constance turned to the other bed, feeling they had arrived at their destination. Gently, she retrieved Sunder's unconscious form and adjusted her easily in her arms. She turned back to Decimia and smiled a bit.

"Ready?", she asked.

Decimia took a deep breath, stood and nodded. They both left the ship's Medbay and moved to the ramp to exit the ship. Instantly, a scowl overtook Constance as she noticed members of a rival Mandolarian clan. Her clan and theirs were on civil terms but some of them still owed Constance's clan tribute. She shook her head and exited the ship quickly, Decimia walking behind her. They both looked up at Necre, waiting for him to tell them where they were going.