Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Dead_Inside

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:10 pm

It had been close to forty five minutes and Arlandra was in her Chamber meditating. One of the Datacrons outlined the technique to sever a Force Users connection to the Force and this intrigued Danny who was learning the method now since Arlandra already had. To her it seemed that it was a quick process but could be painful or even fatal for the person who was having their connection severed. She hummed softly to herself as she finished the text.

“….useful.”, she grinned, picking up the other Datacron.

Once she read through a couple of the pages, her eyes widened. The technique outlined within was called Tutaminis. Roughly translated to Force Absorption. She had heard of this before but never knew the specifics of it. Quickly absorbing the information, a wicked smile spread across her face. With what this was telling her, this Force Power could be utilized in so many way, she would be lying if she said it wasn’t exciting. This Power was a form of Force Absorption but it was so much more than that. There was a soft hiss and she looked up from the Datacron to see a black figure standing in front of her, glowing golden eyes looking at her. Danny smiled, lowing her reading.

“You should be meditating. You need to quick rest and set these teachings to your mind.”, Arlandra’s voice spoke from the shadow form, her voice split into three and making it monotone.

“Yes, I know. I am almost finished with this one. I still have at least twenty minutes before we arrive-“, she started.

Arlandra’s shadow form sighed softly.

“It will take you another ten minutes to absorb that last one. Put them in the Cargo Hold and come to my Chambers, we will have to do this my way so you get rest, learn the information and absorb it. I expect to see you in two minutes.”, Arlandra said, then disappeared.

Danny shook her head and smirked. Arlandra was so worrisome when it came to Danny’s knowledge absorption and making sure she rested enough. She stood, carrying the Datacrons to the Cargo Hold as instructed, then made her way to Arlandra’s Chamber. Arlandra still sat on the floor, meditating as she floated six inches from the floor, a hissing black and crimson aura around her. Danny moved to sit on the pillow in front of her and closed her eyes. Almost immediately, her mind was invaded as Arlandra used Force Meld while in meditation, their minds connecting effortlessly. Within moments, they were sharing the knowledge of the Datacrons between them, Arlandra feeding the knowledge into her Acolyte as well as reinforcing her connection to the Force and the Dark Side. Danny sighed softly, her body relaxing as she felt power and energy surge through her form. The aura surrounding Arlandra engulfed Danny, her form starting to levitate from the floor at the same height as Arlandra’s.

It was twenty minutes later when the Interceptor came to the spot in the Abrion Sector that Arlandra had programmed. She moved onto the bridge and looked out the window, a soft growl coming from her.

An Imperial Envoy.

She had received no information of this Envoy being here and had expected the ship she was looking for.

“Computer!”, she growled loudly.

The computer beeped, she had modified her ship to be unlike any other. It was almost sentient and was far more advanced that any other within the Imperial or Republic Fleets.

“My Lord?”, came the smooth male voice she had given the operating system.

“Activate the cloaking devices, blur our position and move to the closest moon. Hide in it’s shadow.”, she ordered quickly.

Danny moved into the doorway, still drying her hair from her shower.

“What’s happened?”, she asked, peeking over Arlandra’s shoulder and out the front window at the Imperial Envoy.

“…….shit……”,she whispered softly, her red eyes widened.

“Indeed, we need to stay close to them but they can’t know we are here. I don’t want to battle so many Sith. Especially whatever or whomever is on that Dreadnought.”, Arlandra stated through gritted teeth as the computer quickly did what she asked and started to move the ship.

She had taken down a Dreadnought before and had no desire to do it again. All she wanted was those Holocrons. NOT a bloodbath.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours as the convoy slowly moved through the sector. Finished with one holocron and part way through the other one, Necre decided to take a short break. He deactivated both and activated his computer, looking over reports from Korriban. He looked over potential candidates for an apprentice but did not see anything promising. He had been looking for an apprentice for a while now, but never seemed to find a talented one. Perhaps he could turn a Jedi to the Dark Side if he didn't find one soon. Sighing, he shut off the computer and went back to the remaining holocron. This one would take longer than the last one but so far it was worth the effort.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Arlandra sighed as she watched the Imperial ships, irritation making her shoulder’s tight. She growled.

“Computer!! I have provided the identification numbers for the ship I am looking for. Scan the ships in this sector. FIND IT! And open a channel to them.”, Arlandra growled.

“As you wish, My Lord.”, the Interceptor’s voice responded.

Danny looked at Arlandra. She was seething with rage. This wasn’t good, if they found the ship and got the okay to actually meet with whomever had taken them, Arlandra’s rage would blind her and stop her from thinking rationally. With all these ships around, it would result in either a blood bath or them running from an Imperial Battle Fleet. ALSO not good.

“My Lord.”, Danny called.

Arlandra didn’t turn or respond.

“My Lord.”, Danny called again, alittle louder.

Arlandra folded her arms, waiting for the computer to speak again.

“Mother!”, Danny said loudly.

Arlandra flinched and turned, looking at her. When she was this angry, calling her this was the only way Danny could get her attention. Danny moved to her, lightly resting her hand on Arlandra’s shoulder.

“You’re seething. Please, calm yourself.”, she said softly.

“I will calm when I have those Holocrons.”, Alrandra snapped.

“No! You must calm now. If you go into this with your rage clouding you like this, it won’t end on our behalf. I know you planned to get them before anyone else but that just wasn’t the way this was planned for us. We will have them. But – Please – calm yourself.”, Danny said, looking at her seriously.

Arlandra opened her mouth to respond but stopped as she looked at Danny, for a moment, she saw her in her true body. The innocent Mirialan that Arlandra had saved and taken in, her eyes looking at Arlandra as she spoke. The sight faded and she saw Danny as she was now. A Chiss, her red eyes worried. Danny had been killed before because of Arlandra’s carelessness. Her heart thumped painfully in her chest at the memory. She took a deep breath and bowed her head, nodding. Danny smiled.

“Computer, just locate the ship and monitor it’s movements. Don’t let a signature so they don’t know we are here. We will open a channel to them once it is safe.”, Danny said.

“As you wish, My Lord.”, the ship responded.

Arlandra turned and moved out of the room, leaving Danny to work with the computer to find whom they were looking for. She needed to calm down. She needed to meditate.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Necre finished the last holocron as the convoy started to get near their destination. He deactivated it and moved to the bridge. In case anything happened when they were leaving the convoy, he would be needed there. He exited an elevator and moved onto the bridge, only stopping when he was near the captain. They both watched as the convoy started to enter hyperspace, the lead ships leaving first, and the rest a few minutes later until the Oblivion was left alone in the area. Once the convoy was gone, Necre turned to the captain. " Captain, have the Oblivion patrol this system and then prepare to return to Vaiken Spacedock in two hours". He ordered. The captain nodded and gave out the orders. Necre gazed out the viewport as the ship began to move throughout the system.
Last edited by AnimeFanV2 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:39 pm

Danny watched the ships all jump to hyperspace, a sigh of relief leaving her. That was one obstacle out of the equation.

“I have located the ship, My Lord.”, the computer chimed.

A breath later, a picture appeared in front of Danny over the front window. It was grainy but was of their current position with a flashing red circle. Danny looked at the circle and saw a lone ship there, very far away. It was sleek and about the same size as the Interceptor. It looked like an X-70B Phantom but she couldn’t be sure.

“Are we the only ships in this sector?”, she asked.

“That is affirmative, My Lord.”, the computer responded.

“Open a channel.”, she said.

“Channel open.”, the computer responded.

“This is Darth Decimia. I wish to speak with whomever this vessel belongs to regarding Artifacts in their possession. I intend no quarrel and simply wish to parlay.”, she said loudly.

She looked over her shoulder and moved to the console near the open door to the bridge, pressing a button there. The door silently slid closed. She didn’t want Arlandra to hear this yet, she needed to calm before she was included in these interaction. As her Right Hand, Danny was perfectly capable of bartering and negotiations. She turned with her back to the door and awaited a response. She looked to one of the other consoles and pressed another button, scrambling the ship’s locator and tracking, this way they would remain hidden if possible until she was sure it was safe. Though they were cloaked, behind a moon and pretty much invisible, she wasn’t taking any chances.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:02 pm

When the transmission came through, Necre wasn't surprised that another Sith had discovered his possession of the holocrons. No doubt one of the crew had informed them, since he knew the Republic couldn't have. No matter, the crew member would be dealt with later, right now Necre needed to deal with this issue. He indicated to the comms officer to answer the transmission. " Darth Decimia, this is the current owner of the artifacts you seek. What do you have to offer in return for the artifacts?" He said. The name of the other Sith seemed familiar to Necre, but he couldn't place it at the moment. While waiting for a response the crew tried to locate the other ship but had no luck. It didn't matter to Necre, if the other Sith truly wanted the holocrons they wouldn't risk destroying the ship.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Danny listened to the transmission and thought. What did they have that this Sith would want for such Artifacts? Arlandra knew more about him than Danny but she still didn't want to involve her yet, her rage needing to subside before she spoke to him.

“We have many unique, exotic and one of a kind materials, objects and findings at our disposal. Lightsaber crystals, gems to add power to any weapon, weapon and saber components, locations for such findings, Credits, various holdings only thought of in the wildest of imaginations. I'm sure we can come to an agreement on something. My Master is very interested in those Holocrons and I am sure she would be willing to bargain or trade. If you wish, she or I could make this parlay well worth your while. And perhaps, if you were to give us a starting point as to your interests, we could make this trade move swiftly so as not to waste your time.”, she said calmly, her words meaningful and deliberate.

She glanced over her shoulder, sighing softly to see she was still alone on the bridge. She could still feel Arlandra's rage though it was half of what it was before. She just didn't want to chance losing this opportunity.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Necre considered the proposal from Decimia carefully. It seemed they were willing to give many things of material value but nothing he wanted. He doubted that the other Sith would truly hold up their end of the bargain but he decided to go with it anyway. Thinking for a moment he prepared his counter offer. " I will give away the artifacts I possess only for something of equal value. Therefore I want two holocrons in exchange for the ones I possess." He said. This way even if he did lose the holocrons, he would gain new ones. And he had already learned what he could from the ones he had so they wouldn't be much of a loss.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:41 pm

Danny stiffened. Two Holocrons for the ones he currently possessed?? That wouldn't go over well with Arlandra, she had taken to collecting and hoarding all volumes of what they had learned. But these were Holocrons they had yet to learn anything from, she was sure she could help Arlandra see the value in trading something they had already learned for something they had yet to learn. She bit her lip a moment. She heard the hesitation in Necre's voice and suddenly was very suspicious.

“Without knowing the information the Artifacts hold, it is difficult to gauge what would be of equal value. What knowledge do the Holocrons hold? This way I can speak with my Master and ….persuade her to agree to your terms. This way we may find an appropriate trade.”, she said.

She was calm when she spoke but she trembled inside already wondering what she would say to Arlandra to get her to agree.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:01 am

Necre mulled over the idea in his mind. If he told them what was in the holocrons they may decide they no longer want the artifacts. After a moment he decided to do it. After all he didn't have to be specific. " The holocrons contain knowledge of the Dark Side. Any more information will cost another holocron." He said. If this pulled off , today would be a very good day for Necre. He awaited Decimia's response, wondering why her master was not overseeing this herself.