[RP] Madeline’s Academy for Gifted Children [Ash]

Omen
Silver

Re: [RP] Madeline’s Academy for Gifted Children [Ash]

Post by Omen » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:39 am

Alex nodded, shooting the kid a small smile before continuing on with the tour. "Alright so this is the hallway," He said, walking quickly. "Your dorm is the last room, oh and this is mine." He gestured to one of the doors. "I was told you don't have dorm mate, which is pretty cool. Living with people sucks, even though you get your own rooms." Alex remained silent as they walked down the hall, stopping at Draven's dorm room. "I believe the receptionist gave you your dorm room key, right? Just slide it inside this little machine on the door." The maroon key card was shaped like a debit card, and it slid into an ATM looking device that was on the door. All it took was a quick slide, a beep announcing that it was open, and a quick pull of the door before it locked again.

"Just make sure you pull on the door quickly, or else it locks again." Alex waited patiently, shoving his hands in his pants pockets. They still had a ways to go to finish up the tour, but he was already planning on getting a snack from the dining hall.
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:52 am

Draven was relieved to be out of the elevator. He looked slightly up to see Alexander give him a small smile, at which he quickly avoided and looked down, a slight blush covering his cheeks.

He followed quietly as Alexander explain where his own room was and the sleeping arrangements. He let out a sigh of relief as the other mention that he was along in the dorm. No people meant, no socializing. Something he had learned to avoid. He followed the instructions, but failed the first time. His blush deepened and his hands started shaking as he tried a second time. However due to the shaking of his hands, he dropped the card. Quickly bending down to get it, he stood back up and finally succeeded in opening the door. "I am sorry" he murmured as he opened the door.

Omen
Silver

Post by Omen » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:28 am

After a couple of attempts, the kid opened the door. Alex had to admit that the shy, clumsy, and quiet demeanor of Draven was pretty cute. Alex made sure that he didn't make this obvious, though.

Stepping into the dorm, Alex led the way, flicking on the light switch. As you can see this is a mini living area room thing, and right across we have the small kitchenette. On either side of the living area, there are two restrooms and two rooms. You can pick whichever you like since you don't have a dorm mate," Alex said. "I think we're not supposed to really use the kitchenette area to cook actual food. That's why there's a dining hall. But a lot of the students store snacks and stuff. And use the stove and microwave to warm stuff up." Alex didn't really have much else to say about the dorm, as it was pretty basic. He took a seat in one of the little la-z-boy chairs in the living area, sliding his body down so he sitting practically at the edge. His leg began to jiggle impatiently. "Go ahead and put your stuff away, I can wait before we continue on with the tour."
illirica wrote:
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:44 am

Draven felt a blush build-up of embarrassment as Alexander walked into the room. He let him walk in first and he followed trying to keep his blush down.

He walked in as Alex explained the layout of the room. He was confused as to why the kitchen was there if it was not for use, but… Okay. He nodded when he finished explaining, and looked around the room to see his boxes of belongings in the floor. Draven shuffled back and forth as Alexander made himself comfortable. “Oh! Yeah,” He looked down and looked at the doors of the rooms.

Draven walked towards the farthest and last one and opened the door. He walked in and turned the lights on and looked around. He walked towards the desk and placed his backpack on the desk chair. He bragged his wallet and the key to the room and shoved it into his pocket. Draven, then, left the room and headed towards the boxes. He opened the one label clothes and pulled out one of his big hoodies, putting it on. The sweatshirt was so big that it swallowed him whole. He closed the box and turned back to Alexander. “I am ready.” He said shyly as he fidgeted with the edge of the sweatshirt.

Omen
Silver

Post by Omen » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:11 am

Alex had expected the kid to spend more time organizing his things. He had his head tilted back, eyes closed when Draven was already saying he was ready. Opening his eyes, Alex studied the kid before getting up. "You don't want to spend a little more time fixing things around?" He asked, raising a brow. "I don't mind waiting." He also wanted to mention about the uniforms, and Draven's lack of it but thought better of it. Surely he'd get a pass for being the new kid in school.

"I guess you have plenty of time to fix your stuff around later," Alex said, heading toward the door. "You are going to be here for the rest of the school year after all. Well, on with our tour." Stepping out of the room, the dark-haired boy glanced up and down the hall, wondering where to take him next. There was so much information still, the academy was so big and intricate. Not to mention that Alex had never given a tour before, he wondered if he was doing it all wrong.
illirica wrote:

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:09 am

Draven shocked his head in answer. "Its okay. Cleaning is relaxing" He said as he fidgeted with his sleeves. He will use the organizing after the tour, it will help him calm him down after all.

He followed Alexander out the door, but stopped as he saw him look up and down the hallway, looking lost? "Umm... Alexander?" He looked up at the man. "Where are we going now?"

Omen
Silver

Post by Omen » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:55 pm

It took him a second to realize that it looked bad for him to space out like that, so shaking his head, Alex gave a little shrug. "The dining hall, I was just.. you know, scoping things out." Smooth. Heading toward the elevators, the boy steered right and headed for a door next to the elevator doors. On the wall a sign labeled STAIRS was drilled into the wood. "Are you hungry? Maybe we can get lunch before we finish the tour. I know I'm starved." Alex mostly said this because he didn't want the kid to deal with sitting alone. Personally, Alex didn't mind if he sat alone, but Draven seemed to be a little sensitive.

"We can sit together if you like. The dining hall typically makes several different dishes of food so there's a lot you can try. Are you vegan? Vegetarian?" Alex headed down the staircase as he spoke, grabbing onto the railing with his left hand.
illirica wrote:

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:25 am

Draven looked up and down the hall, not quite convinced by Alexander's response, but didn't say anything, he just nodded. He followed him as they went back the way they came from. He tensed as he saw the elevators, but was surprised as Alexander moved towards a door labeled stairs. He smiled as the other opened the door. He bit his lip as the other mentioned grabbing lunch, "Yeah, I am a bit hungry if it's not too much of a bother," He followed him inside and stood on the boy's right side grabbing the railing with his right hand.

He was nervous about going to the dining hall because of what it meant. He didn't do well in crowded spaces, and if the dining hall was just as full, well... It was not going to end well for him. He hadn't really eaten much for the past couple of days, his parents weren't too happy with that but he didn't really say anything. He was drawn out of his thoughts as Alexander spoke. "I would like that, if you don't mind." He kept walking down the stairs, not looking up from his spot on the floor. "No. I am not vegan or vegetarian"