MHA: New Beginnings!

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Re: MHA: New Beginnings!

Post by InquisitorRothus » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:09 am

Moruith Trevillain exited the subway, her luggage in tow behind her small frame. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves. It was actually happening, she had passed after studying so hard! Having completely trampled all opposition in the writing portion of the exam, she only had to worry about her middling performance in the practical exam. Thankfully, she had proven impressive enough with her quirk that she had made it into class 1-A! However, she was running laaaate~! Hurrying her diminutive self to the gates of UA, Moru couldn't help but stop and admire the school in all its beauty. This is where dreams came true, after she got through here, she was guaranteed to be a Pro Hero and make her parents proud!

The hero-to-be thought back on what happened before she had finally arrived. She had double-checked her luggage before making sure to do her chores for the day. After that, she spent a half-hour just hanging out with her mother. They just spent time in each other's company, savoring the time they had together since it would be difficult for her mother to visit since they didn't actually live in the city. When it was time for her to leave, there may have been some tears shed, but it was impossible to tell since the girl's eyes always looked sunken. Rubbing her nose with her free hand, the young lady began to ascend the stairs to UA proper.

Moruith could hardly contain her excitement, it took most of her willpower to keep straight-faced and maintain an air of professionalism. She used her peripherals to take a look at the other students who were also awestruck. Her heart started thumping in her chest. So many new faces. So many new people. So many new bodies and quirks. The girl clenched her teeth and banished the lewd thoughts that were entering her head. Now was the time to start acting heroic. She couldn't afford to be distracted by daydreams.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm

As they entered the principal's office Irene placed a hand over her eyes to avoid looking directly at him. His light bending quirk was always active at least a little and her super eyes always picked it up. To her he was constantly radiating a bright blinding light and looking at it too long always resulted in a headache. Regardless she tried to remain as professional as possible.

"I'm sure that won't be neccessary, but it is appreciated sir. Thank you."

With her free hand she took hold of her attendance sheet and quickly read through the list of names with her quirk. Looked like she had a decent sized class with an array of powers but she'd judge for herself soon enough. She just hoped they were well behaved...especially the so called "special" student.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:15 am

“E-excuse me!”

Wess stopped on the stairs as a small hand grabbed hold of his sleeves. A small groan escaped, turning back to spot small brunette that barely reached 5 feet. His very visible look of confusion caused her to sputter out her intentions immediately. “I-I don’t know if you remember me, but you saved me during the entrance exams. I got cocky and was overrun but you showed up and took them out before anything happen. I just wanted to come and thank you for--”

Who the hell was this?
Wess racked his brain to find the identity of this girl. Not a trace, nothing. Saved her? When? During the entrance exam. He didn’t save anyone, just destroyed a bunch of robots as the teachers told him to. Who did this girl think she was? To come here and spread lies about his deeds.

“Anyway! I’m Crystal. Once again, thank you.” She stuck out her hand to offer a handshake. She was met with a harsh palm to the forehead, sending her tumbling back down the steps. “I don’t remember this. Must’ve been someone else.
Nobody fell for the fucking trap

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:48 am

"Great! Thank you, ladies! Going to make a quick little announcement, so off you two go." He said, reaching over to his microphone and pushing the green button on it. He had color-coded almost everything in his office to make things easier on him instead of labeling since he found that very boring. A little jingle played before he spoke, "Attention, students of U.A. Academia! Welcome to your first day of school here. Please start making your way to your way to your assigned classrooms. You'll have enough time to drop your luggage off to your dorms during lunch.". Prince then pushed the red button on the mic, which ended off the jingle. He leaned back in his chair and smiled to himself. "Good luck, ladies." Prince said.

Fronzer chuckled as she grabbed her attendance sheet, saying, "Oh, please. Wish my students luck instead." She turned around, waving goodbye as she left his office.

~~~~~

Students began to make their way to their designated classrooms, after waking up from their awestruck trances. The hallways began to flood with students as many of them were eager to meet their hero teachers and get right down to business. Most of the teachers were chilling in the teachers' lounge, chatting up a storm about what type of students they'll have and whatnot. Just basic teacher talk. But, the majority of them were excited. Good vibes all around!

~~~~~

Deli jumped when the Principal made his announcement, quickly pulling back her hand. "Oh, snap! We have to get going!" She said, grabbing David’s wrist with her pinky extended outwards, a habit she developed over time to make sure she didn't use her quirk by accident. "What classroom are you supposed to go to right now?" She asked, looking over her shoulder as she dragged the boy along. Deli walked incredibly fast, must have been because of her long legs or because she was used to being late to places and today wasn't going to be one of those days.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:14 am

Arianna and Anna looked away from each other as the speakers came on and the principal began to speak. Once he was done the two girls decided that it was a wise decision to look for the classroom together. After all they were in the same class. Soon enough the two girls found the classroom. While Arianna took in a deep breath, Anna cheered, glad they had found the classroom. As they enetered they had found that some of the other students had already found the classroom. Arianna took her chances sitting in one of the front row seats. Anna however took a seat that she felt was safer than the front and better than the back, she had chosen a seat in the dead center of the room.

Anna took her seat, shoving her duffel bag under her seat though, Sparks, her stuffed white wolf sat snuggly on her lap, she tightened the pony tail holder in her hair and she was holding her stuffed wolf, rubbing the white fur from nervous habit. She occasionally found herself looking at the students that were in the roomthen returned her attention to Sparks.

Xavier had his face resting in his right hand as he was watching more students enter the classroom and he was excited non the less. He smiled to the fellow classmates made eye contact with him. He hoped that he could make friends with most if not all his classmates, after all they were going to be future Pro heroes beside him. Plus life was always better with friends. It was shortly after the announcment that he noticed two females enter the classroom. One of which he remembered was the girl talking to a stuffed animal that had been in her bag. Now that she was seated he noticed that she was sitting with a white stuffed wolf on her lap. He found himself wondering why she had a stuffed animal with her like this, maybe her quirk.

Lexi had juust heard the announcement upon entering the building. She began to quickly search for her classroom hoping tht she would find it in time. she was relieved when she found it and she cheered to herself, "Yes! I found it!"

As Lexi entered the classroom she couldn't help but to be in awe by alot of the students. She wondered how many different quirks there would be. She felt that she was a but out of place considering her quirk was not a combat quirk, she was a healer, though important, she would have to rely on her classmates and her physical abilities.

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:59 am

"Out of my way, brat." Iris snapped as he strode his way up the steps, bumping some goth kid away. How dare he stand in the way of the next top hero? Standing at the top, he took a deep breath, making sure as much of his skin was visible as possible, and that he was glowing ever so slightly. That exam had been a cakewalk, except for that bitch. Who did she think she was taking his rightful first place? He'd have to correct her error soon enough. As the principal's announcement came over the intercom, Iris quickened his pace, sliding smoothly into a seat once he reached his classroom. He looked next to him and saw a girl petting a stuffed wolf. "Grow up sweetie." He muttered under his breath, just barely loud enough for her to hear.

Michael hoisted his luggage up a bit more, his mind wandering. He knew David had been nervous, but he couldn't find him anywhere. Did he even come? Then again, what was Michael doing there? He still wasn't quite sure how he had made it into UA into the first place, let alone 1-A. Apparently the quirk worked on robots and not just people, although that raised some ethical questions about robots. Hopefully it just shorted them out. Some rainbow guy bumped into him, calling him a brat. Michael bit back a retort, instead about to comment on the guy's gorgeous skin color before being cut off by the principal's announcement. With a quick sigh and a hopeful heart, Michael went to the classroom and sat down quietly.

databaseoverload
Silver

Post by databaseoverload » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:33 am

Well, make sure to keep an eye on me, okay? I can be promising.” Melody smiled as he spoke to her. Suddenly, the announcement rang through the courtyard. “I gotta go, but I hope to be seeing more of you.” Perfect, she already had a rich man in her corner. They might as well let her graduate early.

Melody made her way into 1-A. These kids all looked like losers. Especially the rainbow freak. God, who could even find a foundation to match that color? She took a seat in the back, putting her feet up on the desk in front of her.

~~~~~~

Vivian popped into a shadow as a girl flew past her. Calm down, no one here is a threat. She took a deep breath before returning to the physical realm and continuing her search for the 1-A classroom. It had to be here somewhere. Oh, maybe there? She saw some kids around her age all filing into a room. Yes, 1-A!

Vivian entered the class, surveying the people around her. Some of these kids just looked plain flashy. They must’ve gotten in on more than just their good looks though. There had to be talent somewhere in there. She picked a seat close to the middle of the room, a spot least seen.

~~~~~

David looked the girl over as she told him her name. She didn’t say all her names fully, which he thought was a bit weird, but if he had that many names, he’d get tired of it too. “I’m Dave,” he shook her hand, not caring for the feeling of the string against his skin.

When Deli pulled him, that’s when the feeling got even worse. That scratchy thing felt even worse on the scar tissue of his wrist. “Hey, slow down!” She didn’t. He was helplessly trying to keep up as she dragged him. “I’m in 1-A.” This was hell, his own personal few minute long hell.
“I’m not sure why more people aren’t talking about anger and power and teenage girls.” -Huffington post

Hyacinth Bell

Post by Hyacinth Bell » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Cass eventually found her classroom. The girl she had tried to speak to had seemed to be in her own little world. She took the closest empty desk, one in the front row, and judging from the lack of options on seating, she was later than most others. She scanned the room before she sat down, trying to find anyone she recognized. There were a few people who had tested with her, where they seemed to do exceptionally better. Here she was, though, in 1-A with the rest of them. She tried to guess the quirk's of those who she hadn't seen before. Maybe the guy with the colored skin did something with rainbows? The one thing she didn't see was their teacher. She didn't even know who it was supposed to be this year.

~

Someone took a seat next to her. The other girl looked quite frail. Geez, do they just let anyone in here? She probably scored last for the class. Well, there was a girl who was caressing a stuffed animal. She wondered which girl had bested her. She was pretty sure she saw the sheet, and it was a Victoria or something like that. There would be time for improvement, and that time started as soon as their teacher walked in.
databaseoverload wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 pm
I can’t believe you guys wrote bay window fan fiction while I was away

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:35 am

Arianna sat in her seat quietly. She took the time to listen to the students around her, though she made no move to make friends yet. She liked to know her surroundings and the 'clicks' before she made friends, it was a bad habit and she knew it. Though it seemed that without trying she had made friends with Anna, she wasn't sure if that was a good thing. She peeked back to see Anna stroking the fur of her stuffed animal and turned away. Deep down she hoped that the stuffed animal was part of her quirk. Arianna brushed some of her red hair from hher face and she proceeded to pull out a paper and pen, doodling.

~~~~

Anna peeked over as a male with colorful skin muttered, "Grow up sweetie" she had barely heard it. Anna wasn't sure how to resopnd, he didn't seem like he would listen if she explained that Spark was carried around for her quirk. so rather than saying anything she stuffed Sparks into her duffel bag. It made her uncomfortable to stuff him away but after all she liked to see those around her happy. she turned her gaze to the boy and decided to try and provide a compliment, "You have really pretty skin." she gave a kind smile, hoping he wouldn't find a way to take her words as an insult.

~~~~~~~

Xavier watched Anna and the rainbow boy. but as he lost interest he took a look at some of the other students. There were quite a few students present now, and he was glad he had the seat he did. His Violet eyes scanning the students with mild Curiousity. His mind wondered to the class and the training. He wondered what they would do first. Xavier notices a girl with Orange colored hair with unique looking pink eyes with crosses in the center. she took a seat near him and she took a deep breath.

"Hey I'm Xavier, Pleasure to meet you. " Xavier said Kindly as he tried to start a conversation with the girl.

"Hi Xavier I'm Lexi! Pleasure to meet you as well." She said smiling to him and she looked at the others before refocusing on him.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:50 pm

"You have 1-A, too? That’s great! We can be stew buddies with each other!” Deli said, weaving in and out through students with ease. She was excited to have a friend in class already, but it wasn’t as if making friends for her was hard.

As the two rounded a corner, she noticed the sign that said Class 1-A. Deli squealed excitedly, tugging on David’s arm as she opened the door, pinky out. She noticed the variety of students in the class. Some she remembered at the exam, which she scored exactly average on, and others she had probably seen but just couldn’t remember. "We’re not late, are we?" She asked, noticing that the teacher hadn’t arrived yet.

Deli had released David’s arm and went to go find a seat. She found a desk exactly in the middle. She shoved her duffel bag under her desk and took her seat. Deli was unnaturally average at everything and she never intended it either. She had gotten an average grade on the exam, she wasn’t an all “A” student in middle school, but she always aced high on athletic scores. Strange.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am