Spy Academy [Reserved for xBlackxAcex]

xBlackxAcex

Re: Spy Academy [Reserved for xBlackxAcex]

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:46 pm

"I dunno, depends if the flirting is working or not." Giulio chuckled lightly, pulling up his pant legs before sitting on the bench. Warmth rushed to his face, but an assured smile molded on his lips. "Wayy- way more beautiful," He tapped his finger on his temple. "She could never compare." He leaned his elbows back on the cafeteria table, tapping his knees.

Rebel scooted forward once Iris closed the ice machine and willingly offered her his face. Ooh, she look uber serious! ... Hot. Humming , his eyes fell close for a moment as her hand cradled his head. But as soon as the ice came into contact with his cheek, they snapped open, and he flinched slightly. The cold was unbearable for a couple of seconds, but he bear through it and found himself nodding to the Iris' directions. "Got it Rocky. 20 tops." He didn't want her hand to freeze to death, so he put his hand on hers. Holding the bag to his face, her hand started to slip from his hold, and his eyebrows furrowed, followed by a frown. His other hand reached and held her hand firmly which gotten fairly cold. "Lemme warm you up."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:38 am

Iris didn't expect herself to actually be taken back by his reply, but she was. She inspected his face a bit, for signs of seriousness. Perhaps there wasn't one or maybe she didn't look hard enough because she nudged one of his legs a big. He was way too playful for his own good, yet it made for a charming personality. She playfully battered her eyelashes and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear with a roll of her eyes, "Well, if you say so," she responded in a faux flattered tone before laughing. Her voice returned to normal when she spoke next, though there was a reflection of the smile she had on her face in her voice, "Thank you, Rebel. I have to say, you're turning out to be more charming than I thought you were last night...and part of this morning," she teased him.

Iris pressed the ice to his face gently, focused on making sure it was at the right place for better effectiveness. When he flinched she didn't press any further. Once his hand was on hers, she took her had away but he held it. The frown on his face looked a little misplaced on his usually smiling face. Normally, this was the part Iris would say something along the lines of 'I can warm my own hands, thank you'. But she found herself saying, "I'm not going to hold the ice on your face for you. But I would like to have warm hands again so..." she replaced his hand back on the bag and removed hers. She took his free hand with her cold one and began to squeeze, attempting to get as much warmth as possible. "Now get that frown off your face," she used her other free hand to smooth out the furrow between his brows. "I have a question for you...a serious question," she began and ended with a pause, letting him know the change in topics before she could continue.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:55 pm

As quick as the frown appeared on his face, Giulio fought hard to cease a smile. He barely held together with the hard demeanor and laughed as she pushed against his skin. "Okay, okay!" His face leaned away from her fingers, but Rebel made sure that he was holding her other hand securely. I don't know if I'd have the coglioni to try this again. He could physically feel the warmth from his hand transfer to her skin, and the sensation lit tingles in his chest. As a result, his hand grew clammy, and he pulled his hand away. "Your hand warmed up fast. -is good." Mumbling an unintelligent apology, Rebel tapped his fingers on his thigh and quickly fixated on the oven lights over the half-empty food trays. "Hm? Yeah."

"Yeah, a serious question for me? I can answer it- lay it on me." I think I've sweated more now than I ever did in training. His eyes snapped from the yellow-orange lights back to Rocky. The ice that was once uncomfortable, did wonders to cool him down.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:05 am

Iris smiled a bit as she also sat back. Holding his hands felt nice. It was warm and it gave her the warm up she didn't think to seek from him. It was strange that sometimes she thought perhaps it was too early in their friendship to do certain things, but when Rebel initiates it, it seems natural and unawkward. Her eyes went to his face when he pulled his hand from hers and then muttered an apology. She gave him a puzzled look, "If my hand is too cold that yours is also getting cold, you just have to say so. But anyway, my question is: why are you in spy school?"

She thought about that for a second and then shook her head, "No, that's not what I want to know. I just mean, what do you want to do? There are three types of spies: administration, which means you work in the business side of things and arrange all this," she waved her hands around as an example before continuing, "the second is a field agent. You know, the fighting people, most common types. The third is the computer people, the people who work with field agents and tell them where to go, how to use cool gadgets, the planners, etc. I'm just wondering which one you're planning on doing since it doesn't seem you like your combat training class very much. Because if you're going to be a computer guy, we'd be a good team."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:47 pm

"What?" Giulio's grip slacked, and the ice pack almost fell in his lap. He thought of several questions Iris could've asked him like 'Why were you being all sus and creepy the night before?' or 'What is your deepest, darkest secrets?' Something similar along the lines of a dramatic movie script. He was not ready for that question. He was rarely asked the question. He shuffled the ice in his hand and put the ice back on his cheek and gradually shifted the ice onto his nose. "Wow... Ummm-" Messing with the hairs on his nape, he mentally counted to three before he took the ice away from his face. The ice was disregarded on the table. "Sorry- wait, no, no." Catching himself from apologizing, he shook his head and hand to erase his queue of thoughts and inhaled a deep breath. "Honestly?" He turned his body so that his legs straddled the bench.

"I have no idea. Not a clue really, so I guess I guess I'm not planning to do anything." He ran his wet hand through his hair and glanced down at his now semi-dry hand; fixated on the lines in his palm. "I don't even want to be here." He lifted his hand up and down, scaling the space of the facility.

"I'm here just cause I have to. Like you, your mom and dad are spies. Good ones too, and mine are pretty high up there I suppose." He trailed, mumbling the later parts as unpleasant memories surfaced. He blew a raspberry with his lips as he dispelled the negativity in his mind. "The difference is you like doing this and pretty badass too..." He dryly laughed at how crazy he sounded. He moved to stand with the ice in hand.

"Never mind, I'm not making sense. We should go. I don't want you to be late for your training."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:48 am

Iris's eyes widened, a bit surprised by his reaction to her question. Her hand had darted out in a reflex to catch the ice pack that was about to fall. She watched him fumble with the ice pack curious as to why it was taking him so long to answer. For her, it was simple so she couldn't quite understand his hesitation when answering the question. Finally, when he turned towards her and gave his honest words, she nodded in understanding. At first, she wondered what he meant by he had "no idea". Still, even though she understood where he was coming from, it bothered her that he didn't want to actually be here.

"Hey Rebel...you got that name for a reason. I'm pretty sure you had that characteristic way before I met you," she swung her leg around and stood up. Taking the ice from his hand, she continued, "Don't ever do anything you don't want to do. If you're stuck being a spy and you don't like it, 15 years from now you're the only one that's going to feel the weight of that regret, not your parents. But," she threw away the almost melted bag. It had been about 20 minutes since that sat down so that was about good. "I still think you should stay until the end. You just started going to class again...and we'll be done in just a couple of weeks."

She looked at the time and knew she had to get going, "You are right...but we're not done with this conversation. You can just walk me to my floor and I'll find my way to my training room," she told him easily as she began to lead the way. "I think the swelling went down a little so you should be good. In a few hours, you might want to try the ice again, but I'll be done with my training so I can help you with that. And this time, yes, I'm inviting you to my room. No need to barge in like last time," she shook her head. It was almost unbelievable that she had just met Rebel last night. She felt like there was so much she wanted to talk to him about, like the spy thing. But that all had to wait. Andreas's irritated and scolding voice kept popping up in her mind, reminding her of what she would face if she was even a second late. She led the way, taking the stairs instead of the elevator and kept talking because Rebel brought out the conversationalist in her, "What are you going to do while I train? Rest, I hope. Or eat...or both actually."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Rebel heard similar words before, but coming from Iris, he didn't roll his eyes or exasperate. He was probably staying for the wrong reasons, but he didn't care. He'd do anything and everything to make sure he finished his time at the Academy. "Hey, I couldn't help it last time!" Giulio skipped two, three stairs at a time. He didn't know what floor they were heading to, but he fell back into Iris' stride before he got too ahead of himself. "Did you know you can't stand backwards on stairs? Cause either way, you're going up or down." Turning to walk up the stairs backwards, he carefully put one foot behind the other. "Yeah, probably. I don't know about the eating pa-- Woash." Becoming overconfident, he misplaced his footing and tripped.

Catching the handrail, so he wouldn't fall forward, he pulled himself up and decided it was a good idea to walk up the stairs normally. His adrenaline spiked, and his breath got caught in his throat. He took some deep breaths to calm his heartbeat then laughed. "That was close. I was going to say I was thinking that we could eat together after you're done."

"So what's your favorite food Rocky? Besides Vengeance and a side of kick ass?"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:50 am

Iris walked up to the stairs, amused by Rebel wanting to go up the stairs by two's apparently. She couldn't help but laugh when he admitted he couldn't help it last time. "What a unique way to meet someone equally as unique," she smiled warmly. The way she had just up and left her friends back home, it was relieving to meet someone that reminded her so much of fun and ingenuity. His fact did take a moment to process with her before she held up a hand, "Hey! That's totally true! I didn't-" she reached out to try to help him up the moment she saw him slip. She held back a chuckle once she saw he was unharmed and walking the way stairs were supposed to be walked.

As they came up to the right flow, Iris stopped by the stairs, unofficially marking where she was going to end Rebel's small trip with her. She did nod in answer to his comment though, "I just thought you would be hungry before then, but we can meet after. About 2 hours from now. Training is an hour, and I'll have to clean up and take a shower afterward so...two hours is a safe bet. Or you can come to my door a little earlier and I'll open it if I'm ready. I'll get the food beforehand too," she was a bit excited to hang out; just eat, talk and just lounge about. "Oh, I don't have a favorite food. I have top...10. Sushi, ice cream, fries, anything meat related, samosas, carbs, chocolate, pretty much any authentic ethnic foods. Mexican, Korean, some African, Carribean, the list goes on. The rest, I haven't tried yet. Anyway," she rubbed her stomach and sighed a little, "Don't get me started on the food. What you should ask is what isn't my favorite and that is a pretty short list: anything pig or pork-related, pasta or spaghetti, and as for this next one, do not attack me but I don't like peanut butter at all. Or raspberries," she made a disgusted face.

Iris was a foodie. She loved food, but she loved trying different foods more, "But if I had to pick a favorite, I choose vengeance with a side of kickass. All time fav," she began to back away and wave. Then it turned into jogging away, "Thank you for walking me to my training room...I'll see you in a couple of hours or less...I'll be asking your favorite food too, so think about that," she waved with a big grin before turning around and continued jogging. After a few minutes, away from sight from Rebel, she made it to the training room. Iris used the same clearance as last time and got in the training room, the smile still plastered on her face."Hi, Captain," she greeted cheerfully.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Giulio tapped on his phone and set up a two-hour timer. “Alright, I’ll be waiting!” He showed her the timer on his screen as he waved bye, watching her jog away. When her back turned, he dropped his hand. I can understand the raspberries. They don’t taste like nothing. Choosing the elevator over the stairs, he pressed the button and waited for the lift to come up. “but come on peanut butter? That’s insane!” He scrubbed his face. Giulio’s favorite snack was peanut butter honey sandwiches, and it was his high school staple. A ding followed the elevator’s arrival, and he stepped inside the shaft.

Tracking the seconds, Andreas looked up from his watch and he was suspicious of the large smile. “You seem oddly happy for training, Shade. I don’t think you should be.” He recalled seeing her after class hanging around with some guy. He formed assumptions, but he kept his judgements to his own. Turning in his chair, his prosthetic leg was attached. He switched his brakes on, and he pulled himself out of the chair. “I hope your elated mood doesn’t distract your focus.”

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:01 pm

Iris had to struggle to keep the smile off her face and even then, she failed miserably. Maybe it was her good mood, but seeing Andreas just made her more happy. It reassured her to know that he was still here and training her. It doubles her energy to know that she would be where she wanted to be very soon and her captain hasn't given up yet.
"Why did you say it was odd?" She asked curiously. Maybe it was because she had tried to control herself around him as much as she could since that day. It could be...but this was different. This had nothing to do with the captain. "Why shouldn't I be? I get to be trained on how to be the best, by the best. No matter how painful it might be, I'm grateful," she shrugged. She looked up when he stood up from his chair. The change in size wasn't as daunting as she assumed it would be because frankly, even when he was in his chair, it felt as if he was looking down at her.
"It won't," Iris responded seriously though it was obvious her mood was not changed, "Will I be practicing on you today, since you're not in your chair? Because I like the robots. Not that I don't like you," she cringed at her own awkward situation she has created in less than two minutes of being in the training room. She shook her head and got serious again, "What I mean...is that, I liked using the robots. But if we're not using them today, that's also fine." Nice save, Iris. He cleared her throat and began to stretch a bit, "What are we doing today?"