[RP][Wint] Doki-Doki Channel!

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: [RP][Wint] Doki-Doki Channel!

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 am

“Anything? That’s not really specific, but alright!” Chie said, cheerily. As she spoke vapor curled from her lips, collecting into a slowly wavering haze in the air a foot or so away. “I suppose the quickest answer to your first question is that I’ve always been interested in using powers to fight since I watched the old broadcasts as a kid.” She stepped over to the desk and scooped up a blank sheet of paper before turning back to Ono with a smile. “So, in junior high I started to attend the combat sessions that NKA put on to see if I could learn anything, and the seniors there really liked to give pointers.”

Chie returned to the haze of vapor and ran her finger through it. The haze condensed down into a tight cloud. “One of them said that the best thing you can do is try to recognize what your power’s biggest weakness is, so you can learn how to work around it, for example, I can’t move my mist very far, and I am weak to the whims of air currents,” to prove her point she flicked her finger forward and the little one puff of mist followed, slowly forward. “So, with that in mind I figured out how I can try to use my weakness to my advantage.”

She lifted the paper and her thumb, middle, and forefinger she bent the paper in half. She drew in a lungful of air, then blew on the clump of mist sending it rapidly streaming forward until it hit the paper which caused it to rapidly spread out.

“Once you learn what you are weak at, you can start finding what you can be good at!” She finished brightly.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III