Chapter 1: Zillion arena

Fluffking

Re: Chapter 1: Zillion arena

Post by Fluffking » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Sa'che heard a loud roar and immediately turned backwards, in the blink of an eye he registered the apparent distance and height of his foe. His Gauss Rifle would do nothing at that range, and his hand cannon wouldn't have the power to seriously damage the drake. But something was off. The drake flew in irrational patterns almost as if.

Sa'che took no chances as he jumped and used his booster to get himself on top of the rock, packing his hand cannon away in the process. Something was a good 100 meters from the his position. Something large and reptilian looking. Sa'che didn't recognize it and as such took his alertness up to max. Around him he sensed more of the creatures.

Behind him he heard the drake land and something activating. "Make a move towards me and I won't hesitate to blast your brains out!" Sa'che yelled out before rushing towards one of the creatures.

By the look of them Sa'che wouldn't know if he was right or wrong, but he needed to get within 50 meters of the creatures so his hand cannon would have the highest impact. Darts of sorts was sent after him but Sa'che darted left, right and even jumped more than 5 meters into the air with such ease that the darts had no real chance of hitting him. One within 50 meters of the creature he took forth his hand cannon and his moves became more erratic. The creature tried to pin his movement down, but couldn't follow him. He however, always had his eyes fixated and the creatures head, and when the opportunity opened up. Two swift shots centered on the head left his hand cannon. Blood splattered from the exit wound as the creature fell to the ground dead. Behind him he heard the growl and slithering of something, which he promptly turned around and shot full of holes. Two creatures down.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:10 am

But the hydralisks aren’t down with Elexis yet!!! More find there way under her feet. One particular hydra breaks its claw free from the sandstone and latches onto Elexis’s foot. Other climb there way out of the ground and give a piercing screech in the air. They spit darts at Elexis to cover up the distance to slash at her.

- - -

Eragon gave a toothy smile too the lupin before focusing his attention to the current threat. Depending on how this fight goes he will decide if he will kill the cyber-dog. Right now though, it’s time to make some cooked alien dinner and there are a lot of them.

Eragon roared and fire streamed from his maw engulfing his surroundings and himself. He jumped up and flared his wings, spreading the fire. He used the distraction to get himself airborne and over the monsters of this realm. He first threw his spear with a practiced arm and he followed after it, diving down to the creature he peirced right through. Eragon landed on the hydralisk crushing it under his weight. He retrieved his spear from its corps and jumped to the next. The spines that they spat at him deflected off his energy shield and fell to the ground. Eragon landed infront of the next and had a second to inspect them in detail. They are the same height as himself and are amored with bone on the top of the head and front. He blocked its slashing claw with his spear and used the butt of his weapon the strike the hydralisk in the head before his wing followed suit but for the neck. Eragon turned ninety degrees and cleaved the hydralisk’s head off with his razor wing.

Eragon threw his spear at another fast approaching hydralisk. Piercing its armour and drilled its barbed hard deep into the creature until the tip stuck out from the other side. The creature lopped to the ground dead. Another managed to sneak up to Eragon’s flank and strike. Eragon blocked it with his forearm and countered with his own slash. Scratching its eyes out then plunged his other talons into its chin and ripped a chunk of it out. The hyrdalisk screeched and striked again. Eragon caught its claw between his jaws and pulled back to rip its arm out then with a heavy knee into the gut, broke its frontal armour and severely damaging the tissue. Eragon was about to stab it with his claws again but another hydralisk found its selk striking Eragons back. Eragon dropped his wing and used the blade to chop the hydra’s arm and kicked it back to create room. Eragon flipped his arm razors out. Foot long blades and slashed at the hydralisk infront of him, killing it. Eragon quickly turned around and covered the other hydra in red flames.

- - -

A hydralisk dug up infront of Sa’che and quickly slashed at his body all the while screeching at him.
Last edited by Eragon on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
With great power, comes great electricity bills.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:20 am

"Ah, you gotta be fucking kidding me" Elexis said as she was grabbed by one of her legs and blocked more of the darts with her robotic arms as she started just punching the one that grabbed her leg "FUCK. OFF. YOU. DISGUSTING. SNAKE!" She yelled as she continued punching the thing as more just kept surrounding her. When she finally managed to get free she pulled out her chainsaw and revved it up and sliced one of the scythe like arms of one of them and picked it up and put away her chainsaw "NONE OF YOUR BLOODY SNAKES AREN'T DAMN WORTHY OF ME USING MY ARSENAL!!!" She continued to yell hacking away at the creatures picking up the arms of the others she killed as her current appendage broke. By the time she was finished she was covered head to toe in alien blood and gore and steam coming out her nose with each breath. As she caught her breath she turned right at the camera and let all of her eyes fly out of her hat, fury in each one. She then seemingly grabbed the camera that was focused on her "Now you listen to me, you bright blue, blue-balling fuck sticks, you give me a real challenge not these simple alien snakes" She said the blood slowly dripping off her close up "Otherwise, when I get out of this godforsaken place, not if bloody when, I will come up there and personally murderize the lot of ya's especially the guy in charge. OVER AND OUT" Elexis yelled as she started walking again as she threw off the gore and kept on walking towards Sa'che and Eragon "Maybe going this I can find a fucking real challenge, not these pansy-ass snake creatures" She said walking away and fuming all the while.
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:43 am

Sa'che was taken aback for a second as one of the creatures emerged from underneath his feet. The creature slashed at him, but before its claws found their mark Sa'che had already angled his body such that his right side took the brunt of the hit. Sa'che growled as a primal rage stirred up from somewhere deep within him. Sa'che holstered his hand cannon as his retractable blade shot forth.

The creature, now fully emerged from the ground, growled back at him and something within Sa'che ticked on. The closest thing a Lupin could get to a proper roar escaped his lips as Sa'che recklessly tackled the creature. Downing it he placed his face inches from its face as his growl deepened. In his primal rage Sa'che tore the creatures throat right out with his left arm, the slashed the things head to pieces with his blade. Blood splattered on his furred chest and lower part of his head. When victory was assured in his head he leaned back and howled in victory. More of the creatures closed in on him.

Instead of watching the battle his mind wandered. Explosions all around him. Shots going back and forth. He'd just mauled an enemy as more closed in on him, ordering him to surrender. Something ticked and then...

Blood stood around the air as if a mist. A frightened soldier pinned down by him. What happened to the others was lost to the rage. Sa'che's mind still wasn't fully concentrated on anything but the rage and need to kill. His mouth locked around the soldiers throat and then -

The last of the impending creatures gave off a sound horrible enough to wake Sa'che from his state of anger. This had a tendency to happen when he got too fired up. Always had. Though rare, it turned the face of battle as he walked the battlefield drenched in blood. People feared him when he was like this.
Blood hung from his mouth as he realized he'd just bit off the throat of one of the creatures. Blood dripped from his now blood matted fur. Closing his left eye Sa'che focused and saw as the world seemed to slow down. Using this time, which lasted for a second normally but so much longer for him in this state, Sa'che calmed himself down.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:49 am

Just as Elexis asked for. The ground rumbled around her and muffled yet powerfull roar emitted from the ground. First it was a claw the erupted from the ground. Then another three popped up followed by a huge body. An utlralisk stood before her and roared and brandished its tusks and charged at Elexis, attempting to swing a tusk at her.

Eragon upslashed another hydralisk from the chest to the throat, splitting its large head, then stabbing it with his warblade before returning it in its sheath. Eragon heard more darts deflects off his shield behind him. His suit emitted a power down sound and the energy membrane around him failed. Now his energy shield needed to charge. He is down to his amour. Eragon blew flames towards the hydralisk melted it while it screeched. Eragons slowly made his way to his spear as he killed the remaining hydra’s around him. He picked up his spear and licked the blood off it.

“They don’t actually taste bad.”

Somewhat surprised he made sure no more hydras are advancing on him before he looked at the lupin. He looked a bit angry. Just a bit. Like himself he realised that the cyber-dog also gets into a rage that make him unstoppable. Admirable he thought.

Deciding not kill the lupi but leave him tip himself, Eragon was about to take off before he felt the ground rumble. Immediately two huge creatures broke the ground and charged at Eragon and Sa’che.

“Well shit. That doesn’t look good.” Eragon jumped up and went airborne and circled the lupin.
With great power, comes great electricity bills.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Sa'che had just calmed himself as the ground rumbled and slight tremors was felt, only to see a 50 or so feet large monstrosity emerge from the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?" Sa'che asked. Survival instincts took over and Sa'che's fight or flight reflex kicked in, but since the flight part of it had never been used Sa'che did the one thing he knew.

Aiming his Gauss Rifle at the nearest of the massive creatures' head Sa'che fired a full mag at it. No effect. Sa'che knew that there would only be one way out of this. "Now would be a REALLY bad time to stand in front of me!!!" Sa'che called out as he extended his right hand.

Warnings and restrictions flashed for his eyes as he deactivated several internal safe-fails and then. A light buzzing sound emitted from his hand as an orange light quickly grew in size. Then a deafening sound came forth together with a ray of energy the same orange color as the light from before. "CRITICAL FAIL-SAFE SHUTDOWN IN PORT 1-6" read and sounded throughout Sa'che's head. A better result than he had hoped for. At least the 7th capacitor port still operated. As the ray hit it's target, the head of the creature from before, a large hole seemed to drill itself into the creatures head as about 24 kg of TNT worth of energy collected itself into an area of only a few square inches. "Generator shutdown. Fail-safe Generator 1 and 2 overheated by energy emission. Fallback recommended." called his safety protocols. "Well shit" was Sa'che's only thought.

The monstrosity fell to the ground with enough force to topple Sa'che. With 2/3rds of his servos down it was a real pain to stand up, but he needed to make sure the creature was dead. But Sa'che didn't have to do any more. While his energy ray hadn't fulle penetrated he could still see a massive leaking hole in the side of the monsters head, tilting slightly upwards to reveal a brain with a considerable hole bored through it. "I need to get out of here," he thought as he picked himself together and stumbled forwards. He likely had 10 minutes to get out of here before his generators broke down, leaving him with more than 20 kilos to drag around on half his body.