Bringer of Life

PuppetMaster

Re: Bringer of Life

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:45 am

((Please take your time, I know how bad things can get. I can't always be on myself so trust me I am in no position to rush you. I do hope that you'll be able to settle things.))
I am your MASTER
I am your KING
Now dance to my PUPPET STRINGS

AnonymousHauntings

Post by AnonymousHauntings » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:38 pm

((Just wanted to let you know that I will be replying this week. I am going to be back home this Wednesday so I will likely reply then))

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:30 am

((Okay glad to have you back and I hope everything is well))
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

AnonymousHauntings

Post by AnonymousHauntings » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Madala was hesitant to give him an answer. He was a stranger after all, and was capable of anything. Eyeing him for a moment, she sighed softly. “My name is Madala, princess of the Kahli people. We are a race that lives far away from you and your people.” She said simply, crossing her arms as she turned away from him and began walking. The air here was enough to make her feel light headed. The thickness of it was sickening. “This place is nothing like my home. This place is dead compared to the glorious wonders of my world.” She placed her hand on a tree, feel the life pulse through it. “It’s going to take some time, but I will heal this place.” The tree was pulsing with energy, the life beating through the core of the wood. It was green, or at least appeared green. Madala continued to walk forward, knowing that she would need to advance through this world if she were going to get started. There wasn’t much time after all, and she would need to clean this place up of her people were ever going to live here. “Soul, right? It’s nice to meet you. You said there were... others... right?” Madala looked to the human, wondering if they all looked the same or had different features like her own people.

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:39 am

Soul shook his head as she seemed to ramble to herself after introducing herself. She was a princess, so it seemed even on other worlds such positions existed. He'd heard of them but they existed in a time and world much unlike the one he knew. What did she mean by heal it? Turn it into...this?" Her alone, but Earth was huge. Before he could ask her any of the many questions he had he noticed her asking him a question. "Yes... we are on a mission to here in fact. We discover whatever it was crashed down so close to our home." And here he was talking to an alien. He'd almost match her pace but he purposely stayed behind to make sure nothing fishy went on behind his back. She was beautiful but beautiful things could also be dangerous. "Why come here? Why would your people send a princess to a strange, dead planet?"
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

AnonymousHauntings

Post by AnonymousHauntings » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:55 am

Madala stopped walked to turn and face him. This boy was a stranger to her, and she wasn’t even sure she could fully trust him yet. Her body tensed a little as she watched him for a moment. “My reasoning for coming here is my own, just know that I offer help. Help you humans so desperately need.” With these words, she turned away and continued to walk towards the light in the distance. Madala was so use to feeling the energy below her feet radiating from her own planet that as she walked along, it felt like she was almost walking on concrete. This planet has long given up on being healthy. It has long given up hope to ever be restored. But even so, there was a slight curiosity that could be felt from the Earths crust. It reached out the princess, drawn to powers and her healing energy. “I am sure you have questions about me and what I am doing here. But we need to focus for now. You said I landed close to your home and that there were more of you. I need to speak to your leader. Can you take me to them?” She didn’t bother looking at Soul while they walked along. Madala was a very caring and kind being, but this man was unfamiliar to her, causing her to be a little tense in his presence.

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Soul grit his teeth at the patronizing statement she made, even if she didn't mean for it to sound that way there was no ignoring that it did. Still if there was anything he learned from his father it was to think and act beyond how he felt. But learning a lesson didn't always mean applying it to everyday situations besides just because he was taught to show hospitality to outsiders didn't mean to roll over and trust them. This girl concealed no weapons, that was apparent by her attire which he really should stop looking at while trying to think, but she completely changed the landscape without even leaving her ship thing. Point is he doubted she needed a weapon. "Not really the kind of answer I was hoping for. You see we were sent out here because our..." His eyes darted to the left, leader sounded too insignificant no he needed a word that held power. "Our king rightfully sees us as elites. His best and most trusted. Basically your best chance of gaining his trust is by gaining ours and you can gain my team's trust easier if you gained mine." Okay so far so good now drive in the nail but show a little kindness, "Saying you're here to help us just isn't enough to see our king. Common sense says there's more to the story and it's the more that decides if you see him... if what you say is true I want to help you and no doubt he would too but if you won't I'm afraid I can't just take you to him. Meet me half way here and we'll both benefit."
I am your MASTER
I am your KING