Forbidden [Reserved Dreams]

Icy

Re: Forbidden [Reserved Dreams]

Post by Icy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:10 am

Celeste tilted her head curiously. Never having seen anyone act so boldly this was unfamiliar to her. Many of the Angels were brave and confident, but that wasn't the same thing as being bold. It was a strong action, some would say in a bad way but she couldn't say she agreed in this moment. "I dont know, I don't act bold that often." She replied, knowing many liked keeping to themselves. If someone were to start up a conversation with her she would gladly keep up with it, but she didn't actively seek them out. It wasn't that she was an antisocial person, she was just often busy with her lessons and didn't wish to start one only to be pulled away seconds later. "That remains to be seen." She smiled though the less she focused on her feet the more her concerns faded from mind which made it easier to enjoy herself. The room itself was nonexistent, at this point she wasn't even aware there were others in this room. "A-are you enjoying yourself?"

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Alistair chuckled softly "Neither do I, but it's healthy every now and then," he replied lightly. He couldn't say much more than that. He didn't get a chance to act bold or do much of anything with all his lessons. If he said that though, she would surely find out who he was and that was not something he was willing to risk. No matter how stunning and wonderful she appeared in that moment, some part of him remained wary. He supposed it was his years of training kicking in, many of it preparing him for this night even. He was pleased though, to see she seemed to be enjoying herself a little more. A little more relaxed now that her focus wasn't on her feet. He gazed at her through the mask and smiled warmly "Absolutely, you've made this certainly one of the best parties I've been too..." he commented. He guided them into another small spin, unknowingly landing them in the middle of the dance floor. They were surrounded by people but he couldn't focus on them, he wasn't even aware they were there.

Icy

Post by Icy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:28 am

"I'm one of those people who like to keep to themselves, we don't do such risky acts like that." Celeste smiled innocently, knowing full well that dancing with this stranger was a risky act. Bold, she wasn't sure if this word covered it properly but now wasn't the time to ponder it. If she did she would forget what she was doing and wind up tripping. For some reason she really didn't want him to see her as clumsy though she was far from it. Off the dance floor that is. She walked and trained with as much grace as any Angel, but she practiced those things more often. Lived and breathed lessons. This was something she wouldn't share though for it could lead him to who she was. Her gaze studied what she could see of his face, again there was such a genuine look to his eyes. It was odd, but she reminded herself that here she couldn't completely trust anyone. "How can that be? We are nothing more than strangers who have only shared a dance." Truth be told she couldn't say how long they've been on the dance floor, time felt to have stopped in its tracks. Even so she couldn't see it. Surely this wasn't that different from all the parties he's attended before.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:47 pm

"Oh? And dancing with strangers isn't risky?" Alistair challenged playfully, a small gleam to his eyes. Speaking the words she dared not point out. Even if he wasn't the Prince with a large price on his head, it'd be dangerous all the same. You never knew who lay behind the mask. Being the Prince just made the danger a little more important to pay attention to. He was being careful though, he hoped his advisor would see that. The music started to slow down before the song came to an end, with it his heart fell a little. He had been under some strange perception that this dance would never end and he didn't mind that. He slowed them to a halt and took her hand, pressing a brief kiss against the back of it. "Shared an incredible dance, I appreciate it..." Alistair replied with a gentle smile. He didn't want this to end, whatever this was.

Icy

Post by Icy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:14 pm

"Remember that I was perfectly happy in my corner, you Sir coerced me out of it." She replied innocently, looking back at the corner where she had been previously standing. It hadn't been lonely, many had started lovely conversations with her, but she didn't regret leaving it. Celeste had all but forgotten her nerves and, other than feeling concerned for her safety, she couldn't remember why she had been so hesitant when accepting his invitation. He was still dangerous, there was no changing that fact, but she was so drawn to him and she didn't get it. Why did she feel a certain level of comfort she only felt with her Advisor, with this stranger? It was confusing, but before she could think about it long the music stopped and he had let her go, kissing the back of her hand. The night was not yet over and yet she felt like this was the end of their time together, she felt saddened by this but she only smiled and curtsied. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your night." She didn't wish to keep him if he wished to go.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:54 pm

"Coerced?" Alistair laughed "I care to disagree with that statement, Milady." He took a small step back and offered a small bow, pressing a hand across his chest. "I shall...though if I may be so bold as to ask. Do you intend to just retreat back to your corner? I'd hate to see such a fine young lady hide away in the dreadful corner. Especially when she is a far better dancer than she claims," he spoke with a slightly amused smile on his face. He had only intended a single dance and yet here he stood, reluctant to leave her. He didn't know what was coming over him, perhaps he was ill. He had a fever certainly. Something. He gazed at her through the mask with a warm smile, he felt comfortable around her. It was a foreign feeling.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:52 am

Celeste nodded once, she had been coerced and that would be the story she would stick with for as long as she lived. It didn't have to be fair and he didn't have to agree with it at all, but it was fun. She was having fun. Her gaze moved back to the corner by the window as if she was thinking real hard on his question, but she was only looking for a moment. A tiny pause. "I was thinking about it. It may seem dreadful to you but I found it peaceful, not to mention I was able to look at the stars and watch all the dancers." Dreadful seemed like such a negative thing to say but she didn't think twice about it. Her mind was everywhere, lost in the excited air of those around her. Everyone looked to be having such fun and she found it made this ball all that more enjoyable for her. "They all look so happy and carefree..." If only things could always be like this...she imagined the worries of both sides would be lifted tremendously. Of course she knew better, but for tonight she could dream.