Barbarians vs romans

Gecko
Silver

Re: Barbarians vs romans

Post by Gecko » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:46 am

(Sorry, haven't been feeling too well lately.)

As Justin charged Avekin with the sword pointed at her chest, she promptly stepped to the side with her axe hooking around his sword. The axe yanked against the sword, aiming to rip it out of his hands, and she sprung up in the air and onto his back while simultaneously swinging her own sword to impale his shoulder. Once she found herself on his back, young but ferocious Avekin leaned forward to sink her teeth into his earlobe and tugged backwards violently. It was not uncommon for her style of fighting to pull off this move, but the gory sight was still something that could strike fear into the hearts of her enemies and obedience into the minds of her men. Needless to say, this always set the survivors of battles to respect her a little more.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Justin's sword fell to the ground, ripped away from his iron grip. He should have known to keep his composure, but this barbarian pissed him off to no end!

Seeing her jump into the air, justin quickly thought 'This again!', as he tried to predict her movements. She should have been a bird, not a soldier, considering her apparent love for flying.

Justin accurately timed his iron gloved hands to block the axe from slicing through his shoulder, instead slicing a cut into his palms. However, he was unsuccessful at stopping avekin from latching onto his back.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Justin shouted. The heavy armor preventing him from reaching behind to manually pull her off. "YOU SHALL DIE IN THE NAME OF THE EMP- AHHHHHH!"

Justin shouted in pain as avekin bit a chunk out of his ear. The pain was overwhelming, and avekin didn't seem to be planning to get off him anytime soon. Feeling desperate, and having no more patience for this dishonorable barbarian, justin ran into the nearest crowd of Romans, hoping that they would hack and slash at the mad women who tried to make his ear dinner.
I'm on break. I will be back in............. whenever I can get my head back in control

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Avekin gave a cackle as Justin began to panic and she pulled away, the Roman's blood dripping from her lips. She spat out the blood as he started running into the ocean of Romans up ahead. Avekin used her free axe to slash across the face of a soldier attempting to aide his comrade, and he fell to the ground holding his face with a satisfying scream.

Sliding her sword from Justin's grasp, Avekin hopped off and hacked away at any soldiers that approached the ungodly mass of blood and sweat. She let out another inhuman scream as to frighten the men as she spun around. She was surrounded by the enemy, something that was uncommon for her, but nothing she hadn't dealt with before. The barbarian launched her sword at one of the closest soldiers, which promptly buried itself in his throat, and stole his shield away from him. She held it in her left hand and slammed her axe against the edge multiple times, challenging Justin yet again as well as the surrounding soldiers. If she were to die today, it would be in a blaze of fury and glory.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!