Ordina Per Fumo (Refracted Realm)

Azra

Re: Ordina Per Fumo (Refracted Realm)

Post by Azra » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Greetings were given as people entered the place Roza always opting to be polite and cordial to any member of the gang in question. Though not all were genuine, Andrea for example she was fine with while after all Rihanna was a personification of fake to her. The warm smile Roza gave to such a woman was as such just as fake. Roza didn't like an unkept appearance but a falsified one was even worse. Honestly she liked Marcus more coming in with a black mask of his problematic self, sure it said who he was off the bat. Which had its downsides at times, but a proud killer was better to Roza then a snake. Eventually the important crowd came to lead to things starting proper and the redhead holstered her phone and with a slight conjuring wave of the hands opened a rift to drag a bottle of wine from a dimensional pocket. "As if I'd settle for the five dollar trash we'd get here Rihanna" she smiled raising a glass to the faker, the whine at least aged for a few dozen years.

One was way to energetic but at least it wasn't a sour mood, the other quick to quiet him down. Finally after the further pleasantries of peppy individuals and spree killers Jackie arived wearing more watches then some had bills in their wallets. A smile and nod was the simple greeting Roza would give, while ocassionally poring a glass of wine for any interested in something more pleasant then some low end coffee. Marcus was quick to ask they get to the point, a response followed by Rhianna of course. Broad really should maybe observe her suroundings some the redhead thought, though she kept such discord to herself. After Anette spoke up Roza saw no reason for herself to do so. To many voices just got in the way and she respected at least most who'd spoken up, so she stirred her wine and left it at that.

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 pm

After greetings were established Andrea just grinned causal and took a seat at the table, lifting his feet up onto another chair opposite him and crossing his legs. As more people arrived and people began getting drinks out, Andrea reached into the inside of his suit jacket and pulled out a small flask. Unscrewing the top, he tilted his head back and drank from it, feeling the liquor pour down his throat. He then screwed the lid on and put it away. "Ah~, that always hits the spot." Looking at the others, Andrea just shrugged and lent back in his chair, tilting his hat over his eyes as his mind wandered off. Andrea wasn't exactly sleeping, but he wasn't exactly awake or focused on anything around him either.

It wasn't until the loud voice of Dionigi bursting into the cafe that Andrea was roused from he half sleep, half daydream state. Tilting his hat up, Andrea glanced slightly at those who walked in, sighing at their words as he sat up and fixed his hat, however keeping his feet on the opposite chair. He merely nodded in greeting to any of the others who mentioned greeting to him, saving his words for the more important stuff. Luckily for Andrea, the more important stuff came directly after, in the form of Jackie De Luca, their leader. Andrea just smiled slightly as he looked Luca up and down, examining all the clocks he wore again. He lightly tipped his hat to him. "Unusual for you to call out all of us at once, must be big. Hehe, please do fill us in before we burst from curiosity."
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:12 am

Chuckling as everyone said their hellos, Jackie frowned over at Rihanna, shaking his hand dismissively. ”This cafe is private property of the family, Miss R; the usage of your power is unnecessary unless a fight breaks out. But this is beside the point. What I’ve called you all here for is concerning this.”
With a sharp, almost forced intake of breath, he slammed a stack of what appeared to be cards onto the table and fanned then out, revealing only four in the entire deck. Turning each “card” over revealed it was actually a group of photos. Each had a young boy in the picture, all with a happy and innocent, yet secretive look in their eyes. Looking carefully you could see the background distort around them, revealing their magical power to be so strong that it showed up in the photographs. The four boys were named “Rosa”, “Campana”, “Scudo” And “Ghianda”, all written on the photos in cursive writing.
”Very recently you may recall the news of the disappearance of the boss’ eldest sons. If you are not familiar with the news then congratulations.” he slow clapped sarcastically before clearing his throat. ”The consequences of these disappearances has left a bad taste in the boss’ mouths and now they’re pointing fingers. Sooner or later there will be a war that erupts within our organisation, and I’m willing to bet that many more innocents will pay for our leader’s intolerance than actual members of Il Quattro Semi... but we have a plan.” leaning over the table, Jackie tapped on Ghianda’s photo. ”Our Boss wants us to find his son. I say we find all four. Well... in all honest truth the Consigliere and our Cavallo asked me to but I was thinking the same thing. But today our three gangs will work as one. The way things work is simple; Blu Coppe is under the brilliant Bianca Occhipinti. Rosso is under Infinity; 5th deadliest man in the entire organisation. You guys are with me. Now: our targets are international ones, so we might be going on some road trips, but our main concern to start off with is rendezvousing with the other Branches to ensure a peace is kept. Any questions so far?”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:41 am

So, they were to be going after the children. That made sense, in a way. Annette looked around at the gathered group, trying to determine if they'd been selected for their special abilities, or their more mundane talents. Given the extreme lack of talent some of the group had on the second account (Annette might have been slightly opinionated on that matter, but nonetheless - ) she assumed it must be the former.

Whatever had happened to the children, then, the bosses were assuming was not standard-grade disruption. All of those assembled were known to be fairly strong with their related elements, and there was a wide variety of elements represented as well. Someone was trying to cover as many bases as possible, she thought.

"It sounds like this will be occupying a great deal of time, should we be taking leaves of absences from work in advance, or try to sort that out as it comes up?"

Azra

Post by Azra » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:29 pm

"I've still mixed feelings on there dissapearence, I welcome there return and doubt they'd just run from the family. That said I haven't heard anyone mentioning anyone wanting to make money or some other aspect of black mail used against us. What they are after." It so far at least to Roza didn't add up yet. You'd think they'd receive parts of the missing as a warning or information on how if something wasn't done or paid for etcetera then it'd be problematic. There was more could be obtained from the situation then seemed a focus of any captor. Of course speculations aside and opinions of those around her the family did come first. If they needed her naturally she would be there that was apart of the foundation after all, it just felt off. "Given the mixture of personalities here I also have to wonder if we're here for skills or are work. Not that your girl's complaining just good to know in advance."

Of course Roza had been working up an idea on how she'd use her arcane abilities in a combative sense on developing a means of use in the worst case scenarios. That just wasn't what the redhead was established for in some time let alone sense the rise of arcane ability.

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:12 am

Looking at the two girls that spoke, Jackie sighed out of exhaustion. It was clear that he spent a long time running the logistics of the plan and calculating the odds of events. "Annette, I believe that since we're going to be heading overseas a lot, it will be wise to take leaves. Dropping out all of a sudden will cause suspicion... and unnecessary news coverage. In addition you guys are selected because we’re the Coppe Branch. We stick together." he chuckled and then put the photos back into his hand and shuffled them-along with a bunch of others-like cards, before spring flourishing them, revealing only three left in his hand. He threw them facing up on the table. One was of an African American wearing golden chains and a teardrop tattoo, the second being a lanky man wearing a suit. The first was a Japanese woman, who looked like she was in her early 40’s.
”We have three main suspects, as these gangs have been appearing in the underground. Firstly we have ‘Superfly Brother’ and before you ask... yes he is American. A member of the Crips and a loud mouthed imbecile. The second is Shpak Igorek Nikitovich, a... close friend of mine, and a Bratva Boss. I don’t know why but because of that shit that happened in Turkey things have gone downhill for him and, yeah...” he paused, tapping his foot lightly and putting the photo back into the deck. ”The last one is Ueyonabaru Gin: a “rogue” member of the Yakuza that has escaped to Singapore, where she apparently plans to slaughter every Japanese policeman to give her group glory. Whether this is a stunt or not is beyond me, but know this: all of these cases are very important. Those kids have the bosses’ DNA, and somehow they’re even supposedly more powerful than their fathers. If anyone evil gets their hands on just one of them, we’re looking for a repeat of what happened in Turkey. Maybe even worse.” bringing up The Catastrophe was probably an easy way to bring everyone on board, including the four men, who seemed to weigh in their own opinions. Diogini - being the loudmouth he is - went first.
”This means we get to go all around the world and do so many amazing things! We can see the Statue of Liberty, drink borscht, buy kimonos... it’s all great!”
”Whilst I agree that yes we can have some fun, brother, we still need to focus on the mission. That being said I do want to visit a record shop or two...” Elladio rebutted. Gian looked over at Marcus and grinned devilishly, flicking his knife in his hand. ”I heard you were a psycho, too. Guess that means the two of us will be like peas in a pod. Gian Salkatrice is the name, by the way. And don’t you forget it.”
Matteo, on the other hand, took a more relaxed approach and didn’t say anything aside from a comment about showing his daughter some pictures of the travels. Instead he just got some gelato.
Looking back at the group, the 21 year old Jackie sheepishly chuckled. ”By the way... do any of you guys have tips for raising a baby?”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Andrea didn't move from his relaxed position whatsoever, even when the meeting had started and things were getting serious, Andrea kept his feet up on the chair and his laidback appearance as Jackie began the meeting. The only time Andrea really moved was to adjust his feet, sort out his hat, his arm swinging as it dangled from the arm of the chair and his head, which followed Jackie and the others, depending on who spoke. When the photos of the children where placed on the table Andrea finally moved, leaning forward to get a better look at the pictures. He scanned the appearances of the children before Jackie took them back, storing their appearances to memory. Luckily for Andrea, being one who gathers information he'd need a good memory, which he happens to have photographic memory. With the images of the kids in his head, he then investigated the images of the suspects, memorising them as well.

Although it looked like Andrea was not paying attention and looked like he wasn't caring, he was alert and paying attention to every fine detail that was said. "So basically rescue these kids before a massive all out war between the gangs, simple enough. I guess since the kids are important figures this is why all of us are brought in, fair enough." Andrea just grinned and lifted his hat, brushing his hair to the side before setting it back down, glancing over to Jackie. "So when do we begin? If we have a job to do I say we get it done as soon as we can. Also you bring up family now after all this? Well I for one don't know anything about family, but I'd say it is wise to focus on preventing a war right now. I'm just making a comment here, not much I can do about it." Shrugging, Andrea pulled out his flask again and took a swig from it, awaiting an answer.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

FUCK

Post by FUCK » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Rihanna grumbles inreply to Jackie's comment before throwing herself back in her chair, returning to her slouched position. She didn't drop her facade though, it was integral to her feeling good and having fun. If she dropped her light illusion she would be in a much worse mood. Rihanna let out a long exhale as if to release her fustration and boredom, and then Jackie began further explaining the details of the mission.

"Finally someone to shoot." Rihanna replied beginning to sit up in her chair to better see the picture.

"Alright." Rihanna said more so replying to herself then speaking to anyone else and simultaneously thinking about how she left her gun in the car. She leaned back in her chair to daydream about the sits she'd see and the bars she'd drink at but then Jackie said something about kids that made her head tilt to the side.

"What do you need to know that for?" Rihanna spoke up.