Mythic Tamers - End Game

Wolfrider
Bronze

Re: Mythic Tamers - End Game

Post by Wolfrider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Aurora woke from her sleep when Jura began her descent. She looked around at the mountains as Jura spoke to her. “From a race that doesn’t want to be bothered it doesn’t surprise me.” She found the area quite beautiful and easily began to understand why they made this place their home. No human could get here on their own. She was both nervous and excited to meet with the drakes. She couldn’t wait to see Repter and Rene. She was glad to hear she had survived the sickness.

~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus was getting irritated with all of this. It wasn’t his style. None of it was. The way he saw things if you want something you fight for it. Cutting down anyone in your way. If he was the emperor he wouldn’t be playing this games. He would have taken the kingdom by force and rule with fear. But he wasn’t the emperor and he didn’t want to rule.

He listened to what this ex empire drake said. He knew she was lying about who she was in the empire. He knew Daniel never would have made the mistake of letting a simple maid overhear any plans. When she held out a coin saying she overheard what happened with the queen he was a little surprised. Another thing to mention when he speaks with Daniel.

“You speak some truth. I’m not a negotiating man. My weapon and posture come from years of being a soldier. My weapon is nearly an extension of myself. As for that coin. See and hearing are to very different things. And things simply heard without seeing what has happened came be easily taken out of content.”

Thorn as the drakes could easily tell was bored. He did find it entertaining watching the back and forth. He had to give Marcus credit. He didn’t lie. It was something he thought foolish of the man. He senses the dragons approach but didn’t tell his partner. He wanted to see how Marcus would handle it.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:10 am

Attila finally started to wake up after an incredible long sleep, still groggy and confused as to were he was. He was hungry and began to raise his head to search his surroundings.

Rene cleared her throat, expecting his retort. Thankfully she knew what to say next, but instead she noticed a familiar presence rocketing towards the mountain. She opened her inner nostrils again to smell the newcomers, not missing the smell of the human. "It seems like you're going to get a firsthand account instead." Was all she said.
RAINBOW

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Eragon slightly smirked. If Marcus continues on like this without the black dragons engagement, there is a near to no chance he would sway the drakes to join the empire. He is rather confused as well. Why would the emperor not send a negotiator instead. This clearly isn’t working out for him. Thorn isn’t making it any better. In fact he is making it worse for Marcus. Not being bothered to say anything makes the drakes think this isn’t a real alliance.

Eragon was about to turn away from Marcus, believing this is a waste of his time but stopped himself from hearing a farmiliar thundering of wings. Opening his senses he knew Jura was coming with some else however. A human as he smelled however didn’t know who it is.
“I believe you are wasting your time here human.”
He almost said the threatingly.

Repter walked to Rene’s side for no reason in particular. He curled his tail around Rene’s feet for a little reassurance. He didn’t need to say anything but upon sensing farmiliar minds close by he was slightly scared and relieved. He feared for Rene. Hw isn’t sure if she is ready to reveal herself.

- - -

Jura completely cleard the clouds. Small water droplets, covered her sapphira scales, making her sparkle but she quickly dried from the wind. She roared to make her presence clear. She always appreciated a proper greeting, especially from the drakes as they uphold dragons so highly. As they got closer she could see a gathereing. First she thought it was for her but she saw another dragon and human.
The empire’s minions are here.
Thoughts rushed through her head but the most likely option they would be here is to gain the drakes favour.

Jura landed behind the black dragon and crouched down waiting for Aurora to jump off.
Bad tempered, fire breathing, overweight lizards :D :) ;)

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:14 am

Rene was grateful for Repter's support, no matter if there was a reason or not. She wasn't ready to see Aurora yet, but at least knew ahead of time so it wasn't a surprise. Her red scales sparkled under the sunshine, and Rene's body shivered when Jura roared.

It was powerful, and unsettling.

When they landed and Aurora jumped down, Rene bows properly in respect. She turns towards Eragon respectfully and says quietly, "That is the Queen of the Theaven Kingdom, Aurora."
RAINBOW

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:54 am

Eragon stared down the Queen of the Kingdom. She is so young.
He knew about her fathers death and he knew him well enough but he had never actually met his daughter. The only time he had seen her is when she was just a baby.
Immediately he thought she should not be fit for queen but human customs are different to drakes. He is sure she has proven herself in some way. Her stature was short, Eragon was literally three times her size but he is big for a drake. He did see her innocent beauty. The aroma that swirls around her gave evidence.
He said to Rene, “She is very young.”

Repter watched Aurora climbed down from Jura. After Rene he said, “I think we shoulld take this inside. This might get personal and I don’t think every drake should witness yet.”

Eragon repled, “Agreed. We will go to the leaders cave.”

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:09 pm

Aurora had thought she was ready for this but now that it was happening she wasn’t so sure. She knew almost nothing about the drakes. She gracefully climbed of Jura. “Thank you.” She said quietly to Jura. She hadn’t expected there to be a group of them or another human for that matter. Seeing Repter helped calm her nerves. She calmly and confidently as she could walked towards them. “I hope I’m not interrupting something important. But I what I have to ask couldn’t wait.” She says as she walks up to the group. She bows politely at the drakes. “I apologize if that’s not a proper greeting. Not much is known about your kind. I’m the new Ruler of the kingdom Theaven, Queen Aurora.” She said the the drakes. She glanced at Repter wanting to say more to him but he wasn’t the reason she was here. She noticed him standing extra close to a female drake and assumed she was the reason he stayed. She looked back at the drake that spoke with Repter figuring he was the leader. She nods showing acknowledgment that she will follow them where they want to speak.

~~~~~

Marcus was surprised by the appearance of another dragon and of all people the new queen. He couldn’t decide if she was brave or crazy, coming here on her own with no other protection. This was going to be bad for him. He glanced at Thorn and through their connections said. “Why didn’t you tell me they were coming. This isn’t working out well for me. And your not helping.”

Thorn looked at Jura. He knew the kingdom had a dragon that’s why the emperor wanted him and Marcus, to try and level the field. “They arrived faster then I had expected. I was getting ready to tell you.” Thorn made the connection with Marcus that’s true, but he didn’t always have to agree with what he did.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:33 am

Repter stayed quiet and just looked at Aurora. He could guess the question in her mind. ‘Who is Rene?’ But she would have to wait. Personal attachments cannot intefere right now. Especially with. she must have a lot on her mind. Being in a completely new environment where the population is barely seen and read about.

He lifted his head towards Jura. One of his best friends. To him it has been forever since he last saw Jura and he is glad she decided to show up.

Jura stood up and yawned.
hasn’t changed much... Just like drakes.
She remembered the mountain and almost nothing has changed about it. Last time she visited was fifty years ago. She smirked when she thought about the younglings with wings. She know how much the want to seee dragons and they got two in one day. Spoilt if anything. Which brings her to her net thought. Who is this handsome black dragon infront of her. It has been a very long time she has seen another dragon. She looked at him for quiet some time in interest, arguening to herself whether it will be worth chasing after him.
I will let him decide that.

Casually she walked past the black dragon, brushing her tail against his legs. She walked closer to the party where she could partake in it. If she wanted that is.

Eragon just reaslised he is in absolute power. Both human factions want the drakes on their side but neither yet can quiet prove how it will benifet the drakes. That being, Eragon can ask for a lot in return for an alliance. Of cause at the moment he is leaning towards the Theaven Kingdom. They seem a bit more sincere.

Eragon brought his atttention to the queen of the kingdom. Up close in person he can see her beauty. However he did not expect red hair. He remembered Rene’s hair was red like her scales butt they are mush brighter. He green eyes and innocent stature definitely suited. She could probably capture any man. The towering purple drake considered her thoughts. No doubt she would want to talk to Rene and Repter desperately. As for the dragon he is sure they would want food and rest. The mountain pass is long. Besides it must be daunting for everyone here to have all the drakes watching. Most eyes were on himself however.
This a matter for the great hall.
Deciding on what to do he said, “We will break from the discussion for now. We will meet again in four hours in the Great Hall. Enough time for both sides to gather their arguments.”
And enough time for a small family reunion as it my seem.
“Great dragons. Their are dens in the higher levels, prepared for you. Food will be brought shortly as well. Marcus if you wish, you can stay with Thorn if you want. Or else we have prepared a seperate room for you. Same to you Aurora.”

Spectating drakes snapped in annoyance and flew off and Eragon’s announcement. They wanted to know which side they were going to fight with.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:19 pm

Aurora nods. “Thank you for the hospitality. I know you like your privacy and to allow two humans into your world on the same day.” Aurora smiles. “I’ll take a place for myself, I’m don’t know if Repter told you that Jura is not my partner but a friend. Jura deserves her space.”

~~~~~~~

Marcus hated how sweet and honest the queen is. It didn’t change his hatred for her kingdom. They took his wife and he will have his revenge. He didn’t care.

Thorn had noticed the beautiful light blue dragon. It has been many years since he has seen another dragon. But Thorn couldn’t be distracted at a time like this. Then her tail brushed his legs. His head turns quickly and he’s eyes narrow at her. Not in an angry way, but in a curious way.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:05 pm

As the intense spur-of-the-moment meeting finally wore down, Rene decided that Aurora didn't know who she was. I can't create another public scene so soon after this last one. She decided, so after looking at Repter with wide eyes and a pointed look on her face, that he would understand she wanted him to play along. A messenger had begun to go towards the Queen, but Rene stopped him.

After a minute of quiet speaking he nodded and went back into the mountain.

Turning back towards the queen, she walked over and bowed respectfully in the human way. "Welcome Queen Aurora, to our humble mountain. My name is inconsequential, but you may call me R. I am a bit more, well versed you could say in human ways, so I will take to first to meet with Rene who is anxious to see you again. Afterward to your own cave, as I am sure you are very tired."

She kept her face neutral, hoping Aurora wouldn't recognise her yet.
RAINBOW

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:57 am

Eragon got two drakes to lead the dragons and Marcus to where they will stay. Repter and Rene will take Aurora as it may seem. Satisfied that he doesn’t need to be here any longer he walked through the gate and took off to his own cave, followed by his guard.

Repter acknowledged Rene with a simple nod. He doubted Aurora knew it was Rene. The only drake she had really known is himself so she wouldn’t know how drakes differ in appearance however she will soon.

Repter looked at Aurora with some interest. He was looking to see how much she has changed the last time they had seen eachother. Even though it is only a little under a year he has come to know that humans do change in appearance more than drakes. Not noticing much besides maturity he said, “Yes. And I would like to know how everyone is holding up back in the kingdom.”
He thought of Terragon. He had been on Repter’s mind ever since he left the castle. It was a great sacrifice for himself but he believes he did it for something greater. Which makes Rene all the more valuable to Repter.
“Please come with us Aurora.”
Acting as if Repter barely knows Inconsequential he walked through the gate ignoring the numerous guards.

Jura waved off the drake, she said that she already knew where to go. The three times she had been here she has always been in one place and that is where she only wants to go right now. After the gates cleard a bit she crouched down ready to fly. She eyed the black dragon with a spitefull and flirty expression before she jumped up and took off around the mountain.