[RP]C17-H21-NO2

Quirbles
Sandbox Councillor

Re: [RP]C17-H21-NO2

Post by Quirbles » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:02 am

The thrum of the motorcycle roared over the downpour of rain as Armand pursued his target, maneuvering around the tight and hair-pin turns that littered the pass. While his target drifted around the corners with the screech of tires and threat of painful death, Armand wasn’t one for showboating; he managed to keep pace through the handling of his motorcycle. Eventually, the winding curves straightened out into long stretches of slick pavement that reflected the golden headlights of the motorcycle and car.

Armand passed through another curve and the hills ended entirely, tapering into unthreatening roads that allowed the target ahead of him to slowly gain distance between the two vehicles. Despite the capability of the motorcycle he rode, his hand froze on the shift. It wasn’t worth the danger of killing himself. No sense in attempting to catch up, anyway; the race car could outperform a motocross bike at top speeds.

It seemed that his caution paid off, as the car went for a deep fake-out at the 4-way intersection ahead of Armand; the agent had barely enough time to correct, turning as tight as he could manage. His left boot scraped along the ground and left a nasty skid mark, and for a second the faint smell of burning rubber wafted through his helmet. He’d have to go shopping for a new pair after this. Fuckin’ criminals.

Smoke was heavy in the air after that, mingling in with the heavy mist that had set in as a result of the rainfall that had taken place. Armand took the opportunity to shut off his headlight and transition to an electric battery on his bike; effectively rendering his engine silent. Distance was kept between the car and motorbike, and the tailing continued.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:43 am

Circe simply nodded and followed suit, sitting down in the passenger seat and stretching a bit afterwards. "..." The blonde looke at Jeeves for a second before staring out the window quietly, watching the branches of some trees sway in the wind while the leaves rustled. The splicer silently listened to the music, enjoying it. Anything was quite enjoyable after this experience, but she wasn't gonna go and complain to her boss. That's not her place to be in. And she was certainly not gonna become a turncoat anytime in the future. She would rather live.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Ashley stayed quiet for most of the car journey, not wanting to annoy Alex any more than he had previously. Her fingers dug further into the seat as they sped up, with the Android letting out an audible shriek as they neared the edge of the cliff face. She knew that Alex intended to intimidate her with the display, but it still terrified her none the less. She didn't know how reckless he was, nor did he seem to care about consequences. As a result of this, she mostly ignored what he said, instead only focusing on her own feeling of terror.

"Fine! I won't question you! Please, stop!" Ashley yelled in her panic, her eyes wide with terror.

The car then stopped violently turning, which allowed Ashley to think for a moment. She looked out of the window, hearing Alex say something about stopping. At that moment she would have wanted nothing more, but she was fairly certain it was a joke. Besides, she had a feeling that he wouldn't anyway.

"I'll be fine." She muttered, still staring out of the window.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:02 pm

Dimitri got in the car, reflecting on Alec's lecture before turning on the engine. After his comrade got in the car, they began to drive down . As they drove down the road, he attempted to begin a conversation.

"Don't worry about the boss. He may be scary at first, but deep down he really cares for the team. Of course, you'll have to do a good job to get on his good side, so let's think of a new last name since that's what Alec ordered."

Tanya agreed to the name change since this was the first and only job offer, although a "little" illegal, that she's gotten after being laid off.

(Dimitri is red, Tanya is blue)
"So how about Rasputin?" "Too 'stereotypical'. That and we're not related"
"Romanov?" "That's Marvel."
"... Chekov?" "I will hit you y'know."

The conversation was like this for the rest of the drive to the compound.
Last edited by Tr0llz0r on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Jeeves started down the hill, following in the tracks of his boss. Motorhead's Ace of Spades blasted through his car's speakers in stark contrast to the reasonable, safe speed that he used to tackle the dangerous road. Rain poured down the windows, creating a hypnotic pattern on the glass. The android remained in complete silence the entire ride. He was just plain done with today.
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:53 pm

Circe was somewhat happy about the silence that she found quite comfortable. The rain was soothing and she had to surpress a quiet purring that wouldn't have been heard over the music anyways. She loved rainy days, they calmed her and helped her clear her mind. The Splicer was leaning against the window, watching the rain fall and began dozing off.. The blonde felt exhausted after the whole exchange from before. Her body hurt as well.. she had quite a lot of bruises - Alec hadn't held back when beating her up, and she knew it would have blown his cover if he had. Her blonde hair fell over her face and she moved it back behind her ear, sighing softly. "..." Her eyes soon began to shut on their own, as she was huddled close to the window she fell asleep. What a day..

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:50 am

With the threat gone, Alec flcked the dial 'entering cruising mode.' The car said as it shifted back. "That's good because I wasn't gonna stop anyways." He said as they drove. Alec thought to himself "Maybe that was a bit harsh... No, it's to show power and I should be listened too... No, showing youre showing power to cause fear, how can one respect on what they are afraid.of?" Alecs mind went back and forth on itself as they drove. Long drives like this always made his mind wonder, especially during dark moments like these.

The rain repelling off of the road was soothing, the light mist and quiet pitter patter was entrancing. Alec thought about all what happened this morning and thought back about him and Mike, as well as everyone else he knew.
"Ah fuck Mike were in trouble, we have one fucking week to get this lab done and we haven't even started."

"I know, know let me think."

"Come-on Mike we need something, I need to graduate or else my dad's gonna kick my ass if I have to restart my senior year."

"Shut up! Let me think... I have an idea but I don't know if we should do it..."

"Mike your the brains of this operation, I just do the presentation. So what ever you have I'm sure I can make it fucking gold plated."

Alec smiled as memories of their senior year in college flashed through his mind. How the drug that created a empire started as a bullshit lab project so they could graduate. Alec continued to zone out as the car safely drive him and Ashley down the road.

“Alec, the hell is this?”

“This, is our new base!”

“Aren't we just makeing drugs? Why the hell do we need a garage in the industrial side of town? Couldn't we just use a shack in the middle of anywhere?”

“That's where they want you to put a drug lab. This way if we look like an actual buisness they wouldn't think we were cooking anything but motor oil.”

“Alright man whatever you say. But the minute a cop walks in here looking for an oil change I'm saying you took me hostage.”

The good old days we're fun, Back when life just made sense. Alec and Mike had it all, money, fame, businesses, cars, girls you name it. Hell they even owned a fucking skyscraper, but of course with every good their is an equal and bad time as well.

“Sir I hate to inform you but I think their is a mole in our midsts.”

“Well Dimitri, do you have any concrete evidence?”

“Well no but I have a lead, Now just hear me out.”

“Well Dimitri, Boris, whatever. Until you come into my office with solid evidence their is nothing more to discuss. Now if you could please leave. I have a meeting.”

How foolish Alec was to not listen, his hand gripped the wheel tighter, his brow narrowed and his mind turned darker.

“What is it you wanted to tell me Mike?”

“Jager and I found out that the daemons are trying to get a hold of some of our turf on the Southside by Bronx and the whole block. Should we send some guys to clear that up or?”

“Nah don't worry about it. We never really pulled enough out of there to really justify watching over it. If those red tattooed freaks think they can pull some cash out of their be my guest.”

“But why? Thats just-”

“I made my mind Mike now go.”

How foolish he was, Who would have thought that something so simple would haunt him for ever. Maybe it was at that moment when Mike found out that he had no say in the business is when he decided it was time for a new owner. Alec didn't know for sure. The sound of the car annoucing 'thirty minutes until destination’ was Alec knocked out of his trance. “I'm sorry did you say something Ashley I think I dozed off for a minute or two.” More or less almost half an hour but yeah.

After the short time had past they arrived infront of a run down appartment complex. "Ok Ashley, I need to pick somethings up from here. I need you to drive this to the warehouse and meet up with everyone else. Don't just drive their though, take the stupidest way possible, like go through heavy traffic, go through road construction, just if you think you're being followed act like a complete moron got it? Good." Alec said a she slapped the top of the car and walked in the building.

Run down was an understatement, this place was ready to fall down but that didn't stop Alec. "Ok makes room is 405, on the left side, unbolt the third lock." He said to himself as he made his climb up.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:37 pm

Ashley nodded in response to Alec's command. She knew better than to question what he said after the warning shed just received. Once he'd disappeared into the apartment complex, she shifted over to driver's seat and began driving off. As she did, Ashley looked around for any potential followers. Deciding that she'd take a complicated route to the warehouse, Ashley drove down a few streets before parking and entering a fast food joint. She decided to keep her order simple, buying a cheap cheeseburger using the change in her wallet. Alec's car was too valuable to risk staining, so Ashley stood near it whilst quietly nibbling on the burger. All the while, she was keeping an eye out for any watchers.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

Quirbles
Sandbox Councillor

Post by Quirbles » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:28 am

Armand's tailing reached an end with the stopping of Alec's car at what he assumed to be some sort of temporary safehouse. He'd been in a Reptile warehouse of operations, and they weren't that small; then again, maybe they'd fallen on harder times. He had little time to weigh his options before his cell-phone vibrated in his jacket pocket. Quickly pulling it out, he examined the caller I.D. on the touch screen:

SECURE LINE

Sighing, he clicked "ANSWER" and the call was automatically shifted to his helmet.

"Where the fuck are you? We've been worried for the past couple hours. Thought you were dead before he even dared trying to call you. Who knows who could've snatched your phone off your corpse." A female voice began, accosting the FBI agent for his radio silence.

"I'm here, aren't I?" Jäger replied, surveying the building that Alec had entered with his binoculars.

"Fuck off, Armand. We were legitimately worried. They can trace your calls back to us, you know. Lord knows Reptile's got one of those android fucks that's a whizz with a keyboard."

"Relax. Everything is under control. I've tailed them back to a potential safehouse. Track my phone and you'll see my location."

"That's more than enough, Armand. Pull back."

Just then, the sports car that he'd been tracking pulled away from the building and began heading down the street. At the sight of this, Jäger got off his bike and started towards the safehouse.

"I'm heading inside."

"What? Do you under--"

"They've left the place, and it's unguarded. I'll be fine."

Armand hung up the phone and slipped it into his jacket pocket before quietly approaching one of the windows. After some fucking about with a jerry-rigged slim jim, he finally got around to unlocking it. A silent push open and he slipped inside, closing it behind him as to avoid suspicion. Straightening up, Jäger immediately went to the complex's stairwell and began treading up it as lightly as he possibly could. He remembered the building well; Mike's old stomping grounds were up a few floors from when he'd used to invite Armand over.

He resented Alec for putting a bullet in him.

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:51 am

Jeeves continued into town, taking a few back roads and alleyways to avoid detection. Heavy metal continued blasting from the sound system. The android spared a glance at his sleeping passenger. In truth, Jeeves didn't know how to feel about having her in his car. He trusted and believed Alec when he said Circe was the traitor. Despite being the boss's assistant, Jeeves took being aware of what was going on seriously.

They were coming up on the hideout, so the android pulled in and parked in a spot where his car wouldn't be spotted from the street. He tapped the breaks hard to jostle Circe awake. "We're here, c'mon."
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.