The Pokemon World Opens

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Xcelgamer

Re: The Pokemon World Opens

Post by Xcelgamer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:41 am

“OH, this seems like an interesting start, we have a Quagsire and a Klefki on one side and a Leavanny and a Galvantula on the other let’s see how this starts out “W-well since my Klefki has the prankster ability I suppose he’ll go ahead and use Magic Room” Sandra says as Klefki starts to create jingle fiercely as a yellow room with white lines “Ooh, what an interesting start from the left side for those who don’t know, unlike Trick room which swaps the speed of all pokemon on the field, Magic room negates any item effects for a few rounds.” Reginald yells into the mic “Aw sweetie thank you, Okay Muddles use Slam on the Leavanny” Julia shouts “Quag” Muddles says before he rushes towards Leavanny ready to slam her into next week “Uh-oh, here comes Muddles will Leafy be able to dodge or will she get hit?

As the Magic room activates Sparky falls to the ground the air balloon no longer working “Shoot, well if you don’t mind. Sparky use Electroweb on the Quagsire to slow him down” JJ yells “Gal-vantula” Sparky says as he spits electrified web around Quagsires feet causing it to trip over and miss the Slam

“Ooh Sparky spits out web causing Muddles to miss his slam, what a great idea from JJ” Reginald yells “Now lets see how Steve will respond to all of this”
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Souldragon78

Post by Souldragon78 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 am

Steve had a counter idea for the quagsire. Ruined but at least it allowed Leafy to hit with a move that might one knock the quagsire. “ Leafy straight on the quagmire. Strike with Leaf Blade.” Leafy nodded and quickly jumped to the tripped Pokémon. as she started to go fall down leafy prepared the attack. Landing right on the quagsires back with an super effective attack. “Leavy!” She yelled as she landed. After completing her assault she jumped off of the Pokémon before running back to her side of the field.” Hope you got a way to not get your key ring down. And sorry for hurting your Quagsire. Don’t worry i won’t hurt you too bad.”
Fuel my insomnia. FUEL IT

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Reginald had taken his seat in in an area where there were less people, the point where on one side of him were a few larger groups of trainers, and on his other side barely anyone. He noticed a girl with an Arcanine take a side on the side with barely anyone, clearly trying to keep away from people. He found it curious why the girl had a pokemon like Arcanine out with her, but guessed it was probably because she wanted the company and decided to respect her wishes of not being near people. For now he would keep his attention on the battle going on before him. He grinned as he watched the battle go on, admiring some of the pokemon trainers had, since quite a few of them weren't Sinnoh pokemon. That male and female from Unova... They are quite skilled. I think I'll watch them mainly, assess their skills. Damn, although I prefer battling myself, which I can't wait for, watching battles are entertaining as well. He couldn't help but grin widely to himself as he watched the battle continue on.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:20 pm

((Sorry about the lateness & big post! I didn't know the RP started yet))

Damian watched as the island came into sight, a wide grin on his face present for the world to see. He always felt a current of excitement as he traveled, and this sensation was no different. Hefting his backpack and duffel bag, the trainer got himself ready for departure from the boat. What kind of new people would he meet here? There'll certainly be other people coming from Sinnoh on this boat, but he was almost certain he was the only from Sunyside. As the boat came ashore, Damian was almost too excited to notice the line of people leaving the boat. As his feet met solid ground, the boy from Sinnoh rudely pushed his way to the front, apologizing as he passed the other disgruntled trainers. He watched in awe as the count made his entrance, a smile dancing across his face.

Damian stood silently, contently, as the nobleman made his statements, answering the questions trainers threw out at him. It was nice to hear that they each had their own rooms, but the trainer felt it sometimes more fun to share rooms, getting the ability to meet and make connections with people who were often complete strangers. Nevertheless, Damian had no objections. He did find it strange, however, that the tournament would immediately start with the preliminaries. The white-haired boy sighed at the realization that he would have to continue to carry his things around until they were allowed to go to their rooms.

Damian simply followed the crowd as they began to fill in the stadium. Countless other spectators were there to watch the tournament already, but the Sinnoh boy tried to pick out the trainers amongst them. One girl happened to be sitting in a fairly secluded spot, her only companion being that of an Arcanine. Deciding to stray away from the large crowds, Damian decided to make his way towards the girl. Strangely enough, he noticed she wasn't actually looking directly at the battle. "Do you mind if I take a seat here?" Damian asked, making his way towards the chair next to her.
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Time wasn't wasted at all before the pokemon battle commenced and people were cheering. It was easy to make out that the Unova team was the house favorite already. A bonus of having sensitive hearing was that she could pick out individual voices and focus on what they were saying. Amelia let out a content sigh as she gently rubbed the head of her beloved Arcanine Fiore. The male pokemon certainly seemed to be loving the attention, but his head perked up when he heard someone approaching. Both were a little surprised when someone actually walked over and asked to sit with them. Of course Fiore stared at the man wearily like he was daring him to try something on his trainer. He was a very protective pokemon when it came to the woman whom he'd known since he was a pup.

" Oh, of course, sit if you would like." Amelia finally said after a few seconds of trying to think about the moment. Not wanting to appear rude the young woman finally decided to allow the man to sit down. Her gaze focused on him for a moment to try to give the allure that she could see. That could do more damage than hide the fact she couldn't see, seeing as her eyes were a very pale blue. They held no emotion and seemed almost dead if you really focused on them. Either way the young raven haired woman smiled at the man and tried to get her companion to calm down a little.
Cherish what you have, for you never know when it'll vanish.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:23 pm

As Muddles got hit by the leafblade he gets slammed deep into the ground leaving a small crater “Ooh, Muddles took a massive hit will he be able to get up?” Reginald yells as Muddles tries to get up but falls back down swirls in his eyes “Quag” He says sadly “Aww well, unlucky Muddles you missed but you did your best. Return” Julia says as Muddles gets pulled back into his ball Julia then whispers to Sandra “Sweetie, does your Klinky have anything that can stop the Galvantula? Cause I can get the Leavanny” Sandra shook her head “N-not really, I can stop it from doing that Electro web thing again though” Sandra whispered, “Good enough” Julia said “Ok, for my next pokemon I’ll send out, Jessie” Julia yells as she throws out a crobat “Crooooo-bat” it yells “Ooh, interesting Julia sends in a Crobat, lets see how this changes things!” Reginald yells

“Ok, Klinky use Torment on Sparky” Sandra says “Kleeee-fki” Klinky yells as it jingles fiercely towards Sparky who now was shaking slightly “Ooh, it looks like, Sparky is now tormented, this makes it so that Sparky cannot use the same move twice in a row. Let’s see how JJ and Steve will react” Reginald yells “Tch, well Sparky come on back I’m switching you out” JJ yells as Sparky hops back to her “Interesting it seems that JJ will be switching her pokemon out, so lets who for” Reginald yells “Ok they have a crobat out on the field so I won’t call for Juliet” She said to her self “Ok, Melody your up.” JJ says as a Meloetta appears from behind her and bows slightly “OH MY GOODNESS JJ SEEMS TO BE SENDING A MELOETTA. Let’s see how this changes things” Reginald yells at the top of his voice “Hmm oh my that is interesting” Sandra said “Okay, then Jessie forget the Meloetta, go straight for the Leavanny by using Air Slash” Sandra yells “Cro” Crobat yells as it starts to spin fast sending a giant wave of cutting wind straight at Leavanny

Souldragon78

Post by Souldragon78 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Steve saw the air slash as soon as it started. As quickly as he can he shouted for her to dodge it.” Leafy dodge it!” Leafy quickly attempted to jump in the air away from the slash. She was close but she wasn’t quick enough. Getting hit with the slash on her legs both doing high damage and throwing her around. As she flew backwards she took a tumble and rolled about three times. Trying to get back up Leafy just didn’t have enough strength in her. With a sigh Leafy fell back down in defeat as a red light came over to her, and she went back in her poke ball.
Steve muttered to the ball. “You did your best Leafy now take a rest.” He put the ball back in his pocket.One steel/Fairy and a flying/Poison if I’m correct. I don’t know about the mettaloa. He didn’t have anyone who could take them all on, But speed would be nessicary in this situation. Pulling out a normal poke ball.” Show them the wrath of your power.” He throw it towards the field and out came a hydreigon.” Quickly Hydrofire Use Flamethrower on the key ring.” Without hesitation the three heads of the Pokémon shot a waves of fire towards Klinky.
Fuel my insomnia. FUEL IT

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:42 am

Before taking his seat, Damian looked towards the stadium just in time to see the mantis-like Pokemon deal a dire hit to the quagsire, in a one-hit knockout. Smiling in excitement, the boy looked back towards the ebony-haired girl. Damian wasn't sure what he could make of the her eyes, trying to determine if they were simply pale or... Something else he couldn't quite figure out. They weren't frightening to the silver-haired boy, but they simply seemed sad to him. Nevertheless, he was slightly cautious as he took the seat next to the girl, not wanting to cause trouble with the large dog-like Pokemon. After the pale-eyed girl calmed the orange canine, Damian was able to relax. The girl had a very upright and polite attitude, queenly almost. If she was royalty, her Arcanine was definitely her royal guard.

Looking back towards the stadium just as the commentator made his announcement about Meloetta, Damian caught sight of the Pokemon. Not sure what the hype was about, the boy watched on, witnessing the massive air slash dealt to the bipedal Pokemon. "Youch..." Damian muttered under his breath, grimacing at all the one-hit KO's. A smile played across his face as he as he witnessed one of the Unova trainers send out a three-headed dragon, fire gushing out of it's maw.
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Fiore couldn't help but keep a cautious eye on the silver haired boy as he took a seat next to his master. Amelia was to soft and friendly for her own good at times and it was up to the him to keep her safe. That had been his whole life after all, looking after the young blind girl as she went through the world on her own. The large pokemon was happy simply being in her presence and seeing her enjoying life. Feeling Fiore's protective side trying to come out once more Amelia smiled softly as she scratched behind his left ear. This seemed to make the dog-like pokemon very happy as it laid flat on the ground like it was going to take a nap. A small expression of realization hit her as the woman internally chastised herself for being so rude to the young man beside her.

" Apologies. How rude of me, I'm Amelia Lunette. May I ask who you might be?" Amelia spoke with a soft tone that screamed of high society ties. Of course she certainly looked the part besides those delicate pale blue orbs that seemed to give away herself away. Despite how much she tried the young trainer never was able to hide her emotions from those eyes of hers. They smiled happily to have a chance at speaking to someone, rather than sit there alone with no one to chat with for who knows how long. Unusually long, dainty fingers reached out towards the man as the woman offered her hand to shake. Her mind wasn't focused on the match in front of them at all. She knew that Fiore, no matter how much it looked like he was sleeping was taking notes on battle strategies to tell the others during training.
Cherish what you have, for you never know when it'll vanish.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:53 pm

“Quick, Klefki do-.“ Sandra starts to say before Klefki gets completely covered by the fire which dispersed leaving the Klefki damaged and covered in black soot “Klefki” Klefki said as they shook the soot off “Ooh, that look like hurt for Klinky lets see how what everyone will do now?” Reginald yelled excitedly “Ok, Hydriegon’s a Dark/Dragon or Flying/Dragon” Julia said under her breath screw it I’ll take the chance “Speaking of, Sandra does your little keyring have any fairy attacking moves?” Julia asked “Yeah but it has a chance to miss” Sandra said “Ok, then. Jessie use Leech life on the Hydriegon” Julia yelled “Cro-bat” Jessie yelled as its top fangs glowed greenish and grew bigger it then flew straight at Hydriegon it’s fangs sinking in to one of the necks then letting go “Ooh that looks like it hurt the Hydriegon, but it’s not out yet let’s see what happens

“Ok, Melody your first song of day will be a magical one, use Psybeam on the Crobat just as it finishes its move” JJ yells to Melody as she hops around on her hands all along Sebastian’s back. Melody simply nods and slightly adjusts the mic like thing right next to her as she begins to sing in a beautiful voice “Mele-mele-meloetta-A” She sings as the mic turns a deep pink and as soon as Crobat lets go of Hydriegon, Melody’s final note blasts a beam of psychic energy straight at Crobat blasting clear across the way and bouncing across the ground severely damaged yet still alive “Crobat” She says weakly. “Wow what a match, so far two are down for the count, one at half and another two on their last legs. This is a great start to the tournament” Reginald yells in excitement