The Truth Of 2019, Vampires Exist! [SaheenTikeerleesh]

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: The Truth Of 2019, Vampires Exist! [SaheenTikeerleesh]

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:05 am

Charles started to cover his ears. Not that it would do anything. His enhanced hearing would just make him hear it normally. His mother really knew how to get to him and that also came that Em had started it. He couldn't bring himself to speak because if he did then he would only embarrass himself as well. When he got flustered like this his pitch was oddly high. His mother new this but Em didn't. If Em heard it then the comments would only get worse. The word boyfriend was heard and his head felt like it was going to explode. A million thoughts hit his head at once as well as mixed emotions. All of which he tried to push away.

Agate couldn't get enough of this.

"Come on Charles, tell Cy how you feel. I'm sure Cy will understand. You both probably feel the same way after all. Just kiss and make it a thing."

Charles couldn't just sit there anymore.

"Mom..... Please....."

His voice came out all squeaky and cute. He couldn't help it and it would only get worse.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:34 am

Em laughed at how Charles's voice had went.

"Hmmm.... Looks like both of you two end up with high pitched voices when you hear the truth."

Em looked at Cy.

"Hey, you know how we know it's true love? It's obvious that he likes you for your personality and not your looks."

That was definitely a step too far. The entire mood of the room changed. Cy looked at Em.

"Get out."
"I was just messing..."
"Emily-Rose, get out of my room. Right now."

Cyan only ever used Em's full name when they were pissed off or upset.

"But-"
"I mean it, Emily-Rose. Get. Out."

Em looked like she was going to say something else, but decided it would be best just to listen, so left and went to her own room.

Cy could not believe that Em had said that. It really got to them, even though that wasn't the intended effect. They grabbed one of their teddies, and sort of curled in a ball on their side, wanting Agate and Charles to go as well.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:43 am

Agate noticed the shift in mood before anything else was said. It was time to stop and leave. Her attention turning to Charles who had curled up as well. Cyan needed to be alone. She carried herself into the room and pulled Charles up. He reluctantly followed with her as she pulled him out of the room and held him close. She hadn't meant it to go that far. Now she felt bad. Her hand lightly caressed her son's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Charles."

Charles laid his head into his mother's shoulder as he was pulled out of the room. He still felt flustered at what was said. He hadn't even felt the change in mood from Cy. He was caught up in his own emotions and didn't even respond to Agate which was a sign they had gone to far with him as well. He didn't have a place to secluded himself in so he was trying to block everything out.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:55 am

Cyan stayed curled up, until they ended up drifting off to sleep.

Em felt really bad. She hadn't meant to upset Cy at all.

"Stupid me. I really need to think before I speak..."

Em was glad that no one could actually hear her speaking to herself. She sat on her bed, trying to think of a way to make it up to her sibling. After a few minutes, an idea came to her. She went to kitchen and started to make something she knew Cy loved.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:02 am

Agate tried thinking of ways to snap Charles out of his state as she sat down with him on the couch. The make wanted to be left alone but there was no real way to separate from what she knew. She didn't want to wander the house and she wanted to stay away from Em at the moment.

"Charles.... What can I do to help? I didn't mean for it to go that far."

"Leave me alone."

Charles voice was still quite squeaky.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:44 am

Em did feel extremely bad. She remembered all the taunts and insults Cy and taken when they younger, so really should have thought better than to say something about Cy's looks.

The girl was going deliberately slow with doing what she was doing, trying to take as long as possible so that hopefully Cy maybe wasn't so upset at her.