(NEW) [RP] The Empire of Celestia

Fluffking

Re: (NEW) [RP] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Fluffking » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:10 pm

At first the giant just stood there. Not really moving, before one of his hands darted up. Anya kept her mouth shut, hoping that was what he wanted her to do. He then did some motion with his hand before walking away. Hoping she understood what he wanted, she walked with him.

She hoped they walked towards the kitchen, because she had no idea where they were going. She didn't really recognize much of the corridors or halls. On their way, they walked past a group of elven guards. Anya knew that alone would have gotten Devon in defensive. She didn't like them, but she liked elves better then Devon, who saw all elves are a potential death threat and acted accordingly.

The guards spewed horrible insults and threats to her. She tried to block them out of her mind, but it was difficult. Suddenly the group became quiet, all but one, who came with one last comment. This however made the giant from before extend his arm and grab the guard. Anya already figured that he was a guard. Taking his large plate armor into account, he was probably high ranking too. It was dark for most in the hallway, even though the moon was full and up, but Anya saw everything clear as day. She'd lived most of her live in a cell, where light was sparse, and consisted mostly of embers in torches. So she saw how the guard wet himself as he hang in the giants arm.

Without a word, the giant released the guard, whom fled. His friends fled with him. After this the giant turned towards Anya, and did some weird movements with his hands. Anya didn't know what these movements meant, they seemed random to her. "Let's just get to the kitchen?" she asked silently. She wasn't too badly hurt by the words of the guards. She knew to look out for elves normally, so she figured this would be a one time experience.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Aenar stared silently at Anya, Before he nodded once, and led her down the halls, eventually coming to a stop at the kitchen door. He pushed the door open, and as he did, the servants in the kitchen gasped, seeing him. "Lord Aenar!?"

Some of them seemed nervous to have the Commander in the kitchen, while some others seemed honored. Aenar didn't really respond, besides an incline of his head. He then gestured to Anya, and the servants began speaking to the Dark Elf, and then getting to work making her some food. Aenar glanced Silently down at the elf, waiting for her to speak again.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:37 pm

Finally they came to the kitchen. The servants inside gasped as they saw the giant, "Lord Aenar," they proclaimed upon seeing him. Now she at the very least knew his name. Some of the servants came over and asked Anya what she wanted. She asked for soup. She wasn't in the mood for anything solid right now. She still felt the nightmare's after effects. Although much lesser than before.

One of the servants came over, grabbed a chair and sat down in front of Anya. "You were down here late afternoon, early evening were you not?" He asked. Anya simply nodded. She wasn't in the mood for talking right now. Anya quickly glanced over the man, he had jet black hair, a pair of deep brown eyes, and milky white skin. On his back he had what looked like wings. An angel?

"Say Mav shouldn't you do your job?" one of the other servants asked. "I should," Mav replied, "But I'm catering to our guest," he said. Almost as if he was joking. "Ayame would probably have catered to her was she not asleep," the other person said. "But she is old and need the sleep Cal," Mav replied. The two obliviously knew one another well. A pot came over to the table, carried by a female angel. The content was hot, Anya could see as steam escaped the pot like water over a cliff, and the pot heavy. "Hope you don't mind some leftover from the higher ups," the female angel said as she placed the pot on the table. Anya shook her head. "Sir Aenar," the female angel said and nodded in Aenar's direction. The female angel turned around and walked away shouting, "How's the bread coming along?" she didn't sound particularly satisfied with the answer.

"That's Camille," Mav said. "My sis. Good lass that one." Mav raised to his feet. "Well I'd better get back to the cooking before Camille is going to shout my ear off about it," he said. "Bon appetite." he remarked just before he left her hearing range.

"Thank you for guiding me," Anya said towards Aenar, she noticed now that Mav had brought a spoon and a bowl. Why hadn't she noticed that before now? She took a helping of soup and started eating. It felt good to get something down after this long time of hardly enough food.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:06 am

Aenar sat in one of the chairs that was specially made for people his size, and he stared silently at Anya. One of the servants noticed, and spoke softly to her, "Don't be worried about him not talking and just looking at you. He's the Commander of the Silver Knights, you're safe with him. I don't think he CAN talk. I heard his throat was injured, and he lost his ability to speak."

Aenar slightly turned his helmeted gaze away from Anya, and fixed it upon the servant, who paled slightly, realizing the Half-Giant could hear her. She then averted her gaze and hurriedly resumed her work, as Aenar shifted his gaze back to Anya. His were shadowed by his helmet, meaning she couldn't even see his face or his eyes. None of his flesh was visible to an observer, he was just a metal behemoth.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:52 pm

Before the Empress and Tarroc could begin their battle, the flow of the world around them seemed to stop. Any colour that the light of the moon offered quickly turned to a shade of grey, before glowing a bright blue. The light would then grow harsher and brighter, before Aphra, Arturia and Tarroc would feel a sense of weightlessness. The light then reached almost blinding levels, before it faded, causing the trio to land on a flat, pitch black surface that was mostly obscured by a light coating of mist. Three sheet of light would then wrap around them, holding each of them in place. Sitting by a table in front of them was an elf. She eyed the three of them carefully, as though she were staring deep into their souls, twirling some of her blonde hair in her right hand. Eventually both of her hands settled on the table.

The light around Aphra released and the bag containing her clothes appeared at her feet.

"Put those on." The elf commanded, waving her hand so that light surrounded Aphra whilst she dressed.

"I'll talk to you soon, dragon." She said to Tarroc in his own language, waiting to see how he'd react.

"However, I feel it's important to deal with certain elements first." She continued, waving her hand and causing Arturia to move over to the table and be released.

"State your name clearly, then what you were doing in those woods. You'll also tell me who the other two are to you. I'd advise that you answer honestly. Once you are done, the dragon will do the same." The elf instructed, keeping her gaze fixed directly on Arturia.

"If I am satisfied with your answers, then I'll return the three of you to your plane. You may begin." The elf said, gesturing to Arturia.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Anya looked at Aenar. She couldn't really see if he was actually watching her or not. The holes in his helmet, for vision, was covered with shadows, making it impossible for her to really see his skin. It was kinda terrifying. Especially since she wasn't even sure who he was, or what.

The soup was delicious. It had small chunks of meat in it, but was mainly vegetables. Anya felt heat spread throughout her limbs. A heat that reminded her of that which Devon seemed to give off of his skin each night. A good heat. She wasn't happy that he was gone. Actually she felt lonely again. She had always had difficulties being alone. But not like this. Devon had been there everyday of her life for more than a century. He was there shortly after she lost her family. And had helped her get over that loss. He had helped her get better with herself. He had given her, her smile back. "That's the smile," he'd said once, "The smile that I've longed to see for so long."

As Anya finished eating she had been taking a second helping. It felt good to be full again. But then she remembered: She didn't actually know where her room was. She had been getting so lost that she had forgotten the way back. "I don't know where my room is," Anya said embarrassed. She figured that the elf who had led her there could remember, but she had forgotten his name. "Would Elessar know?" Mav asked. "That's the elf that was with me here earlier?" Anya asked. Mav shouted something that sounded like a confirmation, "Then he knows where it is." Anya said.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am

Aenar stared silently at Anya, and as he did, another servant spoke up on his behalf, "There's a slight problem with that. Lord Elessar isn't here right now. He is within his own home, in the woods in the Eastern part of the city." The servant gave Mav a look, and spoke in a low voice, "Be respectful. Call him Lord Elessar, Mav."

Tarroc turned his gaze to the elf who used magic on him and he gave the Dragon equivalent of a scowl. He wasn't sure who this elf was, but he hated the sound of her speaking in his native tongue. It was pitiful to hear, far too soft and high pitched. Only a dragon in its true form could properly speak in the true language of Dragons. Sure, other races could learn.... But it didn't sound right. "Who are you, elf-kin and why have you taken me from my fight?" He spoke mentally, not using his own voice, but still displeasure was clear in the way he sounded. He did not at ALL appreciate what she did, that much was CLEAR.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Alma noted the anger of the dragon in response to her speech. He certainly had the traits of one of their kind. Perhaps, to that extent, he could help her piece together a few projects of her own. Then again, she also knew that any questioning would prove fruitless whilst the dragon hadn't been given his battle. She'd have to let him go and see what satisfying answers that she could get from the other two. Besides, Alma had no doubt that he would try to return or look for his companions. If he was kept busy by a battle, it would at least mean that the course of events would be slowed down. That would make understanding them a lot easier.

"Your actions, or at least recent events, have caught my attention. You may call me the Horizon Walker. Until further notice, I will be questioning your companions regarding activity from extraplanular forces in your world. Enjoy your battle." Alma said, waving her hand.

Tarroc would then find himself back in the forest, about to face the empress.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:08 pm

The empress stood awaiting the dragon. Her blue eyes like flames on a ice cold black surface. Her ears perked up slightly as the dragon returned, before flicking back down folding completely flat. Her scales puffed out ever so slightly as like a cold must tumbled over them. Her internal temperature was dropping ever so slow. But not too far.

Her strength was at its peak. Her frame was made of solid muscle, instead if bunched, ready to unload a powerful hit, it seemed mostly relaxed outside of her features. Her fangs shown like white with the tips stained in blood. Both the primary and secondary fangs were curved back. "You've spoken boldly dragon, and that is admirable. If you win, it will not only prove yourself a worthy opponent but show I am not worthy of my title. If I win, you submit, and try to sway me in other means. As in tradition, seeker courtship often comes with the male first must prove his strength, and ability to protect his chosen female often resulting in a duel between him and another male of equal or greater size. Then, to truly win her affection, stays on guard for the night until the morning dawn arrives. In this instance. We are combining the traditions."

She like her tone like ice, with a slight wince. It was the one instance that the beast her human soul speak through he, but snapped back. It was like looking at something from a nightmare. A large scaled lion like creature with long fangs, huge talons, and wings. The slits in her muzzle flared as she took deep breaths sending clouds of steam into the chilling night air.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Tarroc listened silently to Alma, huffing slightly as she finished speaking. He disliked old elves, they all had some sort of agenda or plan they kept hidden. He wasn't sure what plan this one had, but he'd learn eventually, he supposed.

Tarroc blinked as he found himself in the normal world once more. He glanced around, taking notice of the Empress again. He paused, listening to her as she spoke, and he let out a huff of fire, which singed the air. "You have ruled as a good, and just Empress and have been loved by your people since long before I came here. It would unjust to your people to deprive them of your rule."

He then let out another huff, "Let us begin then." He opened his mouth, letting out a roar that echoed through the forests, all the way back to the capital city, causing birds and animals to flee from the sound. He then clenched the muscles in his legs, before launching himself at her, flame streaking from between his jaws.