Destiny's End [Reserved Icy]

DreamsandReality

Re: Destiny's End [Reserved Icy]

Post by DreamsandReality » Sun May 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Elijah chuckled "Mm-hmm you and I both know of such joyous moments." Of course, he knew she was only playing coy with him. It did, however, make him much happier and for a brief moment he was able to push his concerns for Ellie aside...but only briefly. Despite this brief moment of peace he remained happy for how could he feel anything else in such a moment like this? Claire has always been able to make him smile even in the darkest of times. They've been through so much and yet she still stood at his side and he, at her's. "Oh, but I only meant it as a compliment." he replied with a small laugh. "Perhaps he knows more about the physical aspect of fighting..." he began with a warm smile. "But his mother knows far more about the mental aspect of fighting, the perseverance no matter what life throws at her." He reached up to gently touch her cheek, his gaze tracing her soft features.

( Oops sorry. ^^' It was! I swear! The two have nothing in common other than their names start with M and they're both werewolves. XD)

Mathias continued to be mystified by the Rebels and their powerful leader. How they managed to overpower the Officials. It was all destined to be, he knew, but it was fascinating to think back on it now. For Kota's sake though, he was happy to know Crypt had retired from that sort of life. Settling for a more peaceful one with his family. "Hmm I suppose that would make sense...they were always quite close." he agreed softly, nodding his head a bit. In that sense it would make sense why the Rebels were in power for so long, their sense of family and teamwork. He looked at her again from the floor, his eyes narrowed playfully. "Uh-huh..." he grumbled but a grin split across his lips. He leaned back with his hands resting behind him, tilting his head a bit. "I think a worried frown fits me just fine..." he pouted as she ruffle his hair. He smirked and slowly rose to his feet again, brushing himself off in an almost defiant manner. "Nah, you needn't worry. You're doing everything right." he reassured her.

Crypt peered down at Pyra, leaning into her hand a bit. "How could I ever forget?" he murmured softly in return. There was no doubt that now and then he was plagued by worries that she would one day wake up and see him for what he was. Once a monster always a monster...even after all this time. Yet she always reassured him and time and time again he was grateful for whatever brought them together. Be it fate or destiny. "I love you Pyra..." he said gently and kissed her softly in return. It was a brief kiss but it meant the world to him anyways. Besides, they had a daughter to visit and he'd hate for her to grow worried for their disappearance. "We most certainly cannot disappoint her..." he agreed with a small grin. He followed he out into the hall and peered back into the room for a moment longer before shutting the door quietly behind him. The moment they left the room his senses went on high alert. The last thing they needed was for anyone to see them. Perhaps the person wouldn't know them, or perhaps the vampires of this city had moved on from everything he did, but he wasn't too confident on that idea.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri May 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Claire tilted her head lightly. "I do?" She continued to tease him, a small smile on her lips. It was very amusing for her to do this and fair, after all he's teased her plenty of times. The worst of it had been when she was still a human and it was impossible for her to hide her reactions. Becoming a vampire had helped though that more human side of her slipped through now and again. Then again that side was always there, it had never left her because it was who she was through and through. A gentle, happy, giggle escaped her as she looked away, lowering her gaze to his chest as she sensed his happiness. That emotion of his meant the world to her, to know he was happy made her relax a little more. "A compliment? Hmm, I'm not sure about that." She smirked slightly, gently tapping her finger against his chin. "He knows far more about the physical aspect of fighting. His wife has seen it, he had to protect her a lot when she was nothing more than human." It seemed that was all he had done, fight for her. Everyday she was grateful. "There were some points she didn't think she'd make it mentally. She suffered a lot..." Of course for each moment she had suffered there had been a moment of immense joy, both lingered in her heart...urging her to continue on for those she lost and those whom needed her.

[Are you trying to kill me? ;-; Well that's good enough for your brain to switch them around I guess. XD]

Kota nodded, but her thoughts didn't linger on the Rebels much longer. They were the past, a past she didn't want to ever go back to. As much as she had liked the Rebels and all they had done for her this life now was more quiet and calm, no one was running around planning captures of the 'enemy' and preparing for 'possible' war. She liked the idea of not having to worry that she would wake up to learn her parents had been killed or something, that had been one of her biggest fears. For awhile it still was, but they were alive and she was happy. To say the least she didn't plan on letring them go again, just as she was sure they didn't plan to let her​ go either. "Yeah." A soft sigh left her lips but she soon shook off whatever it was she was feeling at the moment and looked at Mathias again. "And I say it doesn't fit, really want to argue with me?" She huffed, crossing her arms in front of her chest. They never seemed to agree on this, but she stuck to her argument and nothing was going to change that. Not even his stubbornness, since she was stubborn too. "Pffft, who said I was worried? No worrying here, not for a meanie like you. Hmph."

Pyra turned back to look at him, a hand on her hip. "I don't know, not like remind you every so often." She said with a playful tone to her voice, a light smile on her lips. Her pink eyes sparkled slightly in the little light there was, showing she was teasing him. He worried far too much in her own opinion, he needed to worry less. Of course that was way easier said than done, but she would help him through it as she has done since they admitted their feelings to one another. That was her duty as his wife, to be there for him no matter what. "I love you too Crypt. Always." A stubborn man he was, but he was hers and that's all that mattered. She giggled quietly to herself and shook her head, walking out into the hallway just before him, her senses already on high alert and her​ voice low. "If she ends up disappointed I'm blaming you...she doesn't stay upset with you long so not like you have to worry too much." Perhaps a bit mean, blaming him for their tardiness, even if true, but she was true in her words. Their daughter always forgave him so easily, Dakota was definitely a Daddy's girl.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Elijah chuckled "I sure hope so..." he replied with a warm smile. How dare she tease him so and yet, ultimately, he deserved it. Both of them teased each other over the smallest of things sometimes, but it's what made them, them. Of course when she became a vampire it took a little more effort to do so but it was always worth it in the end. It's hard to imagine her as the human I once knew... he pondered. It's been so long since she was human but he could never forget those times. "No? Well I certainly intended it to be a compliment..." he replied with a smile. "Hmm true, but he was always incredibly happy to protect her." He had fought for her relentlessly back then but he never regretted it, never complained about having to do so. Even if he felt as though he had failed many times then. "She did...but in the end she did make it through..." he murmured. It had been so hard for her back then he knew, but she fought nonetheless and now here she was. So many years later still beside him.

(No I swear! ;-; Apparently so. I like Malcolm better than Mathias too... XD )

Mathias let his thoughts swim around the Rebels for a little bit longer, thinking back to those times in the Fallen City. Such chaos...such beautiful destruction. He took a deep breath and let these thoughts slip away from his grasp. The fall of the vampire city had been devastating to many who lived in it, but he only felt a weird sense of freedom. His eyes narrowed at her stubbornly but ultimately she usually won these arguments. He was stubborn, but she was a whole other level of stubborn. "Not really...I'll let you win this time." he huffed, sticking his nose up in the air. He smirked faintly and plopped down on the couch, turning his body to face her, and leaning forward to rest his elbows on his legs and his chin in his hand. "Not worried? Since when haven't you been worried?" he asked with a small smirk.

Crypt chuckled "You do...you'd think I'd remember by now." he smiled, gazing at her quietly. He knew he worried far too much, but it was just a part of who he was. Always... he repeated silently, studying her quietly. There was something comforting about those words, reassuring in some way. To this day he wondered what he did to deserve her. He suppressed a laugh for an instinctual need to be quiet, his gaze flickered around the hallway briefly. "Blame me? I hardly think this was my fault." he smirked faintly. It was true though, Dakota never stayed upset with him for long. Of course, that didn't mean it still applied to today. He walked up beside Pyra and offered his arm quietly.

Icy

Post by Icy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:03 am

"Hmm. I don't know...I'm pretty sure you're just crazy. You did kidnap and brainwash me remember?" Claire giggled, thinking of what her old Coven used to say when they had learned that she, a witch, had fallen in love with an evil vampire. They hadn't wanted to believe it was true so they had made up all kinds of lies and stories to make themselves feel better about the situation. Not even in the end when the Coven had finally fallen had they believed that one of their own could do such a...disgusting thing. Although she couldn't say that they all had been that way, some hadn't been surprised. After all Claire had been air-headed and aloof...they had called her all sorts of names, not that it had bothered her too much. "Well if you say so then it must be true, thank you for your compliment." She smiled, running her index finger down his nose as she always did. A way for her to show her affection for him. Well, one of the ways. "He sure must have been, I don't know why he would've stuck around otherwise with everything that had been going on back then. Murderous vampires...angry witches..." Of course she knew that it had been love that mostly kept them together, most would have run with the amount she had on her plate and yet he hadn't. Elijah stayed, and every day she found herself to be more and more grateful for him. He got her through so much, she didn't know what she would have ever done without him in her life. "True...but I think she had some help there from a certain vampire, witch, and an unexpected family member I knew." Him, Ebony and her cousin Jacob, even Mathias had been there but...she didn't think much of him these days... "I should probably go see Thalia soon before you distract me even more..."

[Sure felt like you were! ;-; Welp, poor Mathias. ;-; Is Kota the only on who likes him? Sheesh. XD]

Kota rolled her eyes, tempted to shove him off the couch again but she behaved...for now. "You'll let me win? Someone's a sore loser..."she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned back into the couch. He was so stubborn and frustrating sometimes, she honestly didn't know how she put up with him for as long as she has. Or perhaps she did though she wouldn't think about...that. Perhaps she had picked up her father's patience, he had always been a pretty patient guy and seeing as he once led a great army that was no surprise. Her mother had some patience too, but perhaps not as much as he did. It wasn't unusual to see her mother fidgeting because she was excited to go somewhere or do something. Although she hadn't really been with them for so long, had that changed? A sigh left her lips as she waved these thoughts away, it didn't matter. "Worry comes in many forms for many things. I always worry about my parents, but I no longer worry for you because you're mean. Meanies don't deserve my worry, hmph."

Pyra shook her head. "You would think, but I lost hope so long ago." She teased, gently taking hold of his arm as he held it out for her. Crypt could be such a gentlemen at times, she thought it made him seem handsome in a way she couldn't explain. A light smile crossed her lips, her nerves about this little trip easing a little as she allowed his warmth to overcome her and comfort her. He had always been such a source of comfort for her, something many used to find odd in the past seeing as he had once been, and still was in a way, the most feared man on this planet. The 'thing of nightmares' as he used to say, or something of the sort. She never saw it. "It was, if you hadn't kept allowing yourself to get so distracted by me before and after your shower we could have left much sooner." Her tone was slightly scolding yet playful, she could never be seriously upset with him. Not even if her life depended on it. Not that she would ever want to be, she loved him far too much.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:04 am

Elijah laughed, his eyes lit up like fire. "How could I forget?" he grinned "Although, maybe it was you. You must've used some sort of witchy magic to fool me." Just as her Coven had been convinced he brainwashed her; his sister was, at first, confident Claire had used some sort of dark magic on him. Of course even then, Elijah never blamed either side for thinking so. During those times it was positively unthinkable for a Witch and Vampire to fall in love and yet there they were. An unlikely partnership turned out to be the most beautiful thing in the world...perhaps his opinion was a little biased. He smiled warmly "You're welcome..." he replied lifting his head a little to press a soft kiss to her finger. "Ah it was a lot for them to handle wasn't it? I think it worked out quite well." It always made him happy to protect her but it wasn't that black and white either. There always has been a deep need to protect her, his love fueling that desire to keep her safe. No matter what they faced he never once considered turning his back on her. "Hmm everyone needs a little help every now and then." he replied gently. There were certainly days where he found himself pondering their odd little group back then and how truly he still missed that protective little witch that wouldn't stand for anyone bringing harm to Claire. "Hmm probably a good idea..." he grinned and leaned down to press a soft kiss just below her ear. He couldn't make it that easy for her.

(Cross my heart! ;-; I like Mathias! Just...not as much as Malcolm. XD )

Mathias grinned and stuck his tongue out a little "Am not..." he replied. Which he was only lying to himself, he was most certainly a sore loser. His days as a werewolf proved that over and over again. He gazed at Kota for a moment, studying her thoughtfully. A single thought flickered to life but he quickly snuffed it out, now was certainly not the time. "Oh is that so? You don't worry about me? Not even a little?" he pouted as if truly heart broken, but the small corners at his lips turned up in a smile, betraying the mask of sorrow he wore. He suppressed a grin and offered a nonchalant shrug "Well I always have been a lone wolf, on the prowl for my next adventure." he chuckled. When it came down to it he still referred to himself as a werewolf. A weird hybrid sure; with the blood of a witch running through his veins and the soul of a wolf trapped in a vampire's body.

Crypt began walking at a pretty casual pace, finding Pyra's familiar warmth soothe his nerves. He kept a close eye out for anyone but continued to speak quietly. "I don't blame you, I'm afraid I've lost hope as well." he grinned. It was a wonder to have her at his side even now, after everything they've been through. In the end he liked to think that all their struggles have only drawn them closer together, they were a team. Every day for the rest of eternity he would work to thank her for her endless love and loyalty to him, for he knew without a doubt he would not be here if not for her. She saved him in more ways than one. "Mmm so you admit you're the one that was doing the distracting. I think I'm just the innocent victim of your beauty and charms." he teased.

Icy

Post by Icy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Claire shook her head, finding him silly in this moment. It was a peaceful and happy moment, she was so grateful to see that the stress had faded from his eyes. "Mmm, that would be dark magic and I'm far from a dark witch. They were evil...unless you're calling me evil?" She looked insulted, placing her free hand to her chest as a pout came to her lips. He was just so mean to her sometimes, but of course she knew he was only teasing her as he always did. It meant he was in a good mood again and so she didn't complain, she only returned the favor as always. They went back and forth often, if others didn't know them then they would think that they unhappy with one another but that was far from the truth for she would rather have no one else at her side. The two of them have been through far too much, fought through far too much, she hadn't been willing to let him go back then and that had definitely intensified over the years. "Quite a lot indeed, but we survived..." It had been a struggle, but they had been stronger than all of those tough times and they still were. Especially when they were together...he was her strength. He had kept her going. "Yes...though some of us don't always like admitting when they do." She giggled, feeling the warmth of his lips against her finger, and then under her ear. A shiver ran through her as she growled lightly, narrowing her eyes at him as she stepped away from him. "Awful, I said don't distract me any more."

[I don't know... ;-; Still poor Mathias. XD]

Kota raised an eyebrow at him. "Riiight, and I'm totally a girly girl. Love dresses and skirts." She replied sarcastically. Anyone who truly knew her knew she absolutely despised wearing dress and skirts. As a little girl she had loved wearing them, but then she grew up and out of that phase or whatever it was. Whenever her father threw a ball or something important was happening when he was the Rebel Leader she had worn a dress out of respect, but she hadn't liked it. It was a good weapon to use though, to show Mathias that she wasn't fooled. "Nope. Not even a little." She huffed, nudging him with her foot. His little grin didn't go unnoticed, but she didn't say a word about it, letting him have his little 'mopey moment.' He was cute when he was mopey. "Oh? Well if you're such a 'lone wolf' then why are you here? I should kick you out Mr' 'Lone Wolf.'"

Pyra walked along with him, tucking a few of the shorter strands of her hair that weren't long enough to stay in her ponytail behind her ear. Her hair was stubborn sometimes, but it wasn't too bad right now. "You have? Then why oh why are we still together?" She replied just as quietly, scanning the streets though they looked empty. Did vampires no longer go out late at night even though the Nightwalkers seemed to all be gone? Perhaps it was a safety thing, the human hunters did seem more gutsy these days. However she wasn't worried, he was with her and would protect her as she would protect him. Just as they always have. "I admitted no such thing. You don't my help to get distracted by me, I could just sit there saying nothing and you'd find a way to get distracted by me." She pouted, remembering the countless times she's been innocent, done nothing and yet was still blamed. Of course she couldn't deny that there had been plenty of times where she had distracted him on purpose but this hadn't been one of those moments. "You're awfully mean blaming me."

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:41 am

Despite the seriousness of some of the events hanging over their heads, it was nice to be able to take this small moment and simply enjoy it. It couldn't erase the worry that was in the back of his mind, but it gave him some peace and happiness. Which of course, having Claire there to enjoy it with him made it worth everything. "Evil? I would never call you such!" Elijah protested, gasping softly as if the very suggestion of it was astonishing. Claire was so far from evil in every sense of the word; she was a good person, a good mother, and good wife. Everyday he pondered how he managed to end up with someone as perfect as her. Though sometimes they teased each other far too much to be healthy, but it made them happy. "We survived it all..." he agreed quietly, feeling a warmth stir in his heart. As long as they were together he knew they could make it through anything life threw at them. "Hmm I couldn't imagine who wouldn't admit to that..." he said with a chuckle, his eyes gleaming. It wasn't always easy to admit when one needed help, to this day it was something he struggled with every now and then. A small pout crossed his lips when she pulled away although it was quickly replaced by amusement, he certainly deserved that. He held up his hands a little in a quiet plea of innocence "Sorry, couldn't help it." he smiled.

(I swear! ;-; Yeah...I feel bad for him. XD )

Mathias snorted softly, the thought of Kota being a girly girl was amusing to him. Not in a bad way of course, he'd imagine she would look stunning in a dress. Of course, she always looked stunning to him. He quickly brushed these thoughts aside and leaned back a little bit "Hmm I don't know, I do think there was a time where you liked dresses and skirts." he pointed out with a small grin. It was hard to imagine her ever wearing such formal clothing like that. "Ouch, I'm wounded." he said dramatically, laying back against the couch as if she'd shot him. He sat up a little again and shrugged "Hey, a lone wolf needs a lone partner to keep the loner company." The soft 'pout' still lining his face. "Besides, you'd miss me!"

Crypt watched the streets with a wary eye, using his other senses to remain alert as well. The last thing they needed was to be found out. "Hmm I think most would say we're still together because of our undying love." he replied softly with a small smirk. It was a rather cheesy line but ultimately, he truly did have an undying love for her. He looked around and was honestly surprised by the lack of people. Perhaps it was force of habit that drove people indoors at night, the comfort and safety that homes brought them. Crypt nodded a little bit, unable to deny that statement. "Alright, fair enough." he agreed with a small smile. It didn't take much to distract him these days, not when he was relaxed anyways. He chuckled softly and pressed a brief kiss to her head. "My apologies, Mrs. Augustine." he murmured. After all, that name was a bit risky to speak out loud.

Icy

Post by Icy » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Claire kept her pout in place, looking at Elijah with a playfully hurt look. "I don't know...you did just suggest I used magic to bewitch you like the black witches used to do." She replied with a small huff,turning away to move towards the front door before he could grab her and pull her back or something. It wouldn't be the first time he has during their playful little banters and she had somewhere to be. No place was as important as with her family, but this did involve her family. A smile crossed her lips when he agreed with her little statement though she didn't say a word. Every trial they faced, every near death experience they had...it all seemed like a distant memory, but she would never forget any of them because they are what made them stronger as a family. They survived each one, and they had such a beautiful life now. "Hmm, I could name someone who wouldn't..." She smirked slightly, pausing in front of the front door and turning to face him again. He did ask for help at times, after a bit of nudging, but there were times he didn't and she wasn't sure why. Never has she asked him, but she didn't need to for regardless if he did ask for help or not she would always be there to help him and he knew that. "Mhm, I don't think you're sorry at all." Claire narrowed her eyes at him, shaking her head before she glanced out the window. "Oh, it's dark out... see what you've done?" he didn't make it dark out, but he certainly distracted her until it got dark. "It'll be too late to visit Thalia now..."

[If you say so... ;-; Surrre you do. XD]

"Sure, when I was five maybe." Kota retorted, shaking her head. She had willingly worn dresses until she had reached her teenage years though, it was after that that she truly 'found' herself. Her whole style changed, but she had been happy and her parents hadn't minded. They had been so happy that she had wanted to branch out and become her own person, as long as she remained a good person which she liked to think she was despite what others said. Never has she committed a crime, well a serious one, and never has she killed just for fun. Sure she's accidentally killed while feeding, but she took no joy in that and most vampires did that by accident at least once in their lifetime. Her thoughts fell away however and her gaze moved back to him as he fell back against the couch, feigning pain at her comment. "Well maybe you shouldn't be so mean to me. Keep being mean and I may just have to tell my dad." She smirked, knowing what would happen then. Her father was extremely protective of her, but she wouldn't be so cruel as to do that to Mathias. Not unless he really deserved it. "Loner? Where? And doubtful, very doubtful that I'd miss you." She teased.

"No, I think most would say it's because you brainwashed me so well." Pyra smirked, thinking back to what many used to say when learning that some woman had fallen in love with the 'horrid' Leader. He had done some pretty awful things and she knew that, but she had never let sway her decision at all. In the end he had been a man, one she wanted to spend the rest of her existence with. "I however like your answer. Without love we wouldn't have lasted very long at all." She muttered softly, a thoughtful look in her eyes though after a moment she looked away to scan the streets once more. The streets hadn't changed since her last scan, it made her a bit concerned but at the same time it relieved her. "Well at last you didn't deny it this time... you're getting much better." A giggle escaped her lips though her heart soon fluttered as he spoke again...that phrase making her happy as it always did. They've been married for so long and yet she still felt like it was the first time she was hearing her name whenever he said it. "I'm unsure if I can accept that apology at this moment...Mr. Augustine..."

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:05 pm

"Ah...but you bewitch me without the use of dark magic." Elijah replied with an amused smile, his eyes flashing. Although the smile faded to a small pout as she pulled away, moving towards the front door and just out of his reach. It was no secret that he wished he could hold her forever and always, but life always had a funny way of calling them back. He didn't mind it though, their life was precious and pure, and they've been through a lot to get to this point. Surviving far more than anyone could think possible but he knew it was because they had stayed together, fought through everything together. Elijah hooked his thumbs into his pockets, his head slightly tilted to the side, and a warm smile danced across his lips. "Ah certainly not me, I always ask for help." he said nonchalantly although the smirk curling at his lips told a different story. After all their time together he still found himself reluctant to ask for help. It wasn't that he believed he could handle everything on his own, he knew well enough he would always need Claire, but he hated to think he was being bothersome by asking for help. Just that gentleman part of him that continued to linger even after centuries. "I am an honest man, my apologies are not given out without proper reason." he responded, following her gaze to the window. He winced a little and offered her a sheepish smile "I will take blame this time..." he relented, walking towards her. "Perhaps in the morning then." he offered lightly. Reminded of the worries that lingered over him.

(And I do say so! ;-; Well...maybe only a little bit. XD )

Mathias smiled lightly and shrugged "Ah but proof that you have worn dresses at one point or another." he replied thoughtfully. The more he thought about it the more he couldn't imagine her wearing a dress. The style she wore now was much more fitting, at least in his opinion. His gaze shifted past Kota and towards the space behind her, his thoughts wandering off. Briefly thinking back to the time when he first met Kota, replaying those moments. It seems like so long ago... When she spoke again, he snapped back to the present moment, gazing at her again. "Do anything but tell your father..." he said as if truly frightened although a grin quickly split across his lips. "I'll even apologize for all my mean doings." he continued. Of course he knew Kota wouldn't do such a thing to him unless he really screwed up. However, he cared about her and would never intentionally hurt her. Her parents would certainly make him regret it if he did, if Kota didn't get to him first. An entire family, all protective of each other. he smiled gently. He liked the thought of having a close family like that. "I am quite the loner..." he pointed out smiling lightly. "What? You wouldn't miss me? I find that hard to believe." he pouted lightly.

Crypt chuckled quietly "Hmm yes I agree that is what most would think...and what do you think my dearest? Have I brainwashed you?" he inquired curiously, a warm smile slipped across his lips. He looked away, peering up at the towering buildings with a thoughtful expression. It certainly hadn't been easy on either of them when they got together. There was pressure on both of them, many refused to believe it was possible. Crypt himself questioned whether or not it was truly happening. He smiled softly and leaned over to press a brief kiss to the side of her head. "Hmm I quite like my answer as well." he chuckled quietly, pulling away to scan the street again. There was no telling when someone might show up, although he hoped for simplicity's sake they wouldn't have to avoid anyone. "I do like to think I'm getting better." he agreed with a light smile. "Hmm and when will that apology be accepted?"

Icy

Post by Icy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:28 pm

[Maybe after Claire and Elijah we can finally introduce Lucy and Airic. XD]

Claire shook her head. "Hmm, I'm not sure that's possible Elijah. I think you just want to blame me." She huffed, her eyes narrowing slightly. He was truly awful, always being so mean with the way he teased her. Just as she teased him. They couldn't help it though, they loved one another so much and that's why they did it. To show that love in a playful light. Her sapphire gaze moved back to him, head falling into a light tilt as she studied him closely. The way he slightly tucked his thumbs into his pockets, looking at her with a nonchalant look. As if he were innocent of any wrongdoings she blamed him for. How did he manage to make himself look even more attractive at times? She of course knew better than to fall for it, crossing her arms in front of her as she turned her nose up at him, glancing at him from the corner of her eye. "Uh huh...come Elijah you can't fool me. I've been around you too long, I know much better than that." Claire noted the small smirk on his lips though she said nothing, instead turning away from him to look out the window again. No longer were there any Nightwalkers, which in a way made her a little sad when she thought of a certain one, but there was still a stigma against going out at night. The human Hunters were far more brave theses days too, and seeing as her son had been attacked...well she didn't feel comfortable going out right now. Thalia would have to wait, as much as it pained her. "You are never sorry for teasing me, not one hundred percent anyway. As for Thalia, the morning will have to do..."

[Hmph, fiiiiine. ;-; You're so mean to him. XD]

Kota rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever." She muttered quietly, leaning back against the arm of the couch as she pulled all her hair over her left shoulder. It fell down to the middle of her back, she tried to not let it get too long...but she didn't like it short either. This was just about the right length, but it needed a bit of a trim since it was beginning to get there. Her violet gaze went back to Mathias as she subconsciously started to braid her hair, pursing her lips in thought. "...you're only offering to apologize because I threatened you..."she said after a moment, looking at him pointedly. "So...I can't accept that and I'm definitely going to tell on you now." Kota knew him well enough, just as he knew her. They might not know every little thing, she was sure they both still had their secrets, but close enough. It took a moment before she shook her head and 'returned' to earth, raising an eyebrow at him. "Then go be a loner... and if I say something then you should know by now that I mean it. I won't miss you, you're being mean."

Pyra slightly tilted her head in thought, thinking about his question for a moment. It was a tough one and she could not deny that there were a few different answers for it. "I don't know. I mean I know what I believe, but it you have brainwashed me then I either wouldn't know the truth at all or.. I would give an answer that you programmed into my head." She pointed out, giving the most realistic reply to his question. Of course she truly believed that he had not brainwashed her, but that could be a form of denial. At least that's what everyone else would've said. Yet that didn't matter to her, she knew what was in her heart and that's all that mattered. Her eyes closed and she smiled softly as he kissed her head, such a comforting touch in an otherwise stressful situation. "I imagine you do since it's your answer." She smirked slightly, looking up to see the hospital just ahead. The hotel hadn't been far from it she remembered, but it was still a little surprising. "When I feel like accepting it. Might be in a few minutes, an hour, maybe even days. Who knows...?" A playful, teasing, look entered her eyes. "Perhaps we should focus on our daughter first hmm?"