Destiny's End [Reserved Icy]

DreamsandReality

Re: Destiny's End [Reserved Icy]

Post by DreamsandReality » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:48 pm

Airic laughed "Hmm I don't know, maybe I've been inhaling too much paint fumes..." he replied playfully. He nudged her lightly as they crossed the bridge and into the park. He passed by the bush filled with white roses and he headed down the cobblestone path that led towards home. "I hardly even notice the passing of time," he pointed out. He gazed at her with a gentle smile, studying her face closely as he took in all the gentle features. She was stunning as always.

Crypt sighed softly, knowing she would deny this idea. He leaned over to press a gentle kiss against the side her head. "I know...I can't help but feel guilty," he murmured. At least he put it out there as an option for her should she choose to, he would be fine with that. He smiled faintly "All these years and you're still just as stubborn," he commented. There had been a time long ago he tried to convince her to leave him. To live a life without him in it. The public would've seen her as a hero then, he was sure. The curse of immortality is no one ever forgets what happens... he thought, the humans who knew him had certainly died off or at the least were old by now. In time his name would be forgotten by the humans he was sure. The vampire would hold tightly to it though.

Mathias looked down at the towel and shrugged, tossing it across his shoulder. He walked over to her "Yeah of course, just...cleaning the kitchen up a bit. It was looking a bit dusty," he chuckled softly. He scratched the back of his head as he gazed at her steadily. "How are you?" he asked. She looked beyond tired that was for sure.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:51 am

"That could be it, maybe you should ventilate the room more properly." Lucy didn't know much about painting, but she did know one needed proper airflow. Those fumes smelled after awhile and she heard they could make people sick. Humans mostly, but she knew it was possible for a vampire to fall ill too...Nicholas had gotten sick when she had been human... She was only teasing him, but she couldn't help but worry a little. Worrying came with marriage and she wouldn't have it any other way for it was nice to have someone to worry for. "At least one of us is relaxed. I always feel it passing..."Every day she failed to get something done the pressure deepend, but she didn't want to worry him even more than he already did so she kept this to herself. For his sake she kept a lot of things to herself. "You're watching me..."

"I have to be, look who I'm married to." Pyra pointed out and not for the first time. It felt like something of a catchphrase for her, but it was a reminder he needed. He was a stubborn man and she knew he felt guilty, but she held absolutely no regrets. The past was the past and though there were times she wished she could change, for her family, she accepted that she couldn't. "Hey, on the bright side, I'll never be able to say that I don't have an interesting life." Life could be frustrating and painful, but never once has it been boring or without purpose. She worked every day to make him see that, sometimes he went backwards but she would never stop fighting for him. Just as she would never stop fighting for their daughter, even if it had to be from a distance for awhile. "One day you'll be free Crypt Augustine..."

Kota frowned at him. "Dusty? You cleaned it the other day..." she shook her head, she would never understand him but it was admittedly adorable. He fussed over the little messes, but he himself always looked a bit out of sorts. His hair was always a mess for example, she noticed some of his jeans had tears in them too though she couldn't say much about that one. Some of her jeans had that style. "I'm tired...tired of tired..."

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:28 am

Airic was silent for a moment as he gazed at her gently, he smiled warmly. "Sorry, you just look stunning as always..." he said softly. It was always nice to see her, especially in these recent months when her visits home were farther in between. He wasn't upset by any means, he understood completely, it only meant he valued their time together. He cherished every moment he was able to stand at her side. "Come on, let's get you home..." he said with a soft laugh and continued on the way home.

"Well...I suppose I can't argue with that," Crypt spoke gently and he smiled. It was a good thing both of them were stubborn, he believed their stubbornness is a huge part in why they were here today. It was why they were still together despite what happened in the past, the reason they were able to find their daughter again. "Hmm no I suppose not. Our life has far too much going on to ever be boring." There was always something going on in their lives, a crazy road it has been. He gazed at her gently and nodded a little bit. It was reassuring to hear those words, even if he didn't believe them. In his eyes he would never be free, he would never be forgiven, but that was okay. He had accepted that fate for himself a long time ago, he would not accept that fate for his wife and daughter though. He looked away "Let's get back before the city wakes..." he commented softly.

Mathias chuckled and held up his hands in a 'what can I say' sort of manner. He smiled at her though it faded just in the slightest. "Ah...I imagine so. You should get some rest, it's been a long...while for you," he smiled a little "I promise I'll stop cleaning rooms that don't need to be cleaned." He chuckled lightly and stepped forward to give her a small, friendly hug.

Icy

Post by Icy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 am

Lucy raised an eyebrow, he knew how she felt about things like that but she let him get away with the compliment this time. They haven't seen each other in what felt like forever so he deserved a break. She smiled faintly though a strange feeling filled her and the smirk faded as she looked off into the distance. This was something she felt only when the one who changed her was near but that was silly, he was dead. Had been for a long time. I'm more exhausted than I thought... After a moment, and some self convincing, she shook her head and looked at Airic with a small nod so he wouldn't worry. "A hot shower sounds nice." She mentioned quietly, trying to remember when the last time she had one of those was. The showers at the office were efficient, but it wasn't quite the same as one's own shower.

"No, you cant, because I will not let you argue." Pyra pointed out. Whenever it came to things like this she let him have no say about it. Maybe this was mean, but she didn't want him to let these doubts and concerns eat away at him. It would do him no good and she wanted nothing but happiness for him. Even if he didn't think it was entirely possible. "We are just as busy now as we were before, though I'm grateful I'm able to keep an eye on you more now than then. Makes my job of keeping you out of trouble easier." She did understand why he didn't want her there in the past, he didn't wish her to see the horrible things he had to do and didn't want harm to come to her, but there had been times where she wouldn't see him for a couple of days. That was different now. "You are the one taking your time here." Pyra teased, quickening her step. The city wouldn't sleep forever.

Kota sighed, he really needed to relax more but she knew he wouldn't with her parents back. They wouldn't kill himunless he hurt her, but it wouldn't be easy to convince him for the time being. "I will...but need...my bedding..."she said in the middle of yawning, her body arguing against the movement of getting up but after a moment she managed to get to her feet and ended up right in a hug. What the hug was for she didn't know, but she didn't question it either as she pat him on the shoulder and moved towards the hallway. Briefly she thought of staying in her own room but...she just couldn't do it. Not now. "...weirdo."

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:58 am

Airic didn't seem to notice anything off. He only smirked mischievously and swept Lucy off her feet, carrying her bridal style the rest of the way home. He could already see their home in the distance. It somehow was a nicer sight to see when she was with him. "One hot shower on the way!" he exclaimed with a laugh, his eyes gleaming.

Crypt chuckled warmly and leaned over to press a brief kiss against her cheek to express his thanks. She was stubborn and fierce, the one person that held him together. She kept him afloat when the world threatened to drown him. He laughed and suddenly took off in a sort of jog "Mmm perhaps but I shall be the first one there," he teased. They couldn't slack off now and be out during the day, it was too risky. It was a miracle no one had spotted them yet.

Mathias watched her go and he sighed a little, turning back to the kitchen. He wasn't sure what he intended on doing now. He wasn't tired enough to sleep, if anything he felt like every hair was standing on end. His eyes flashed a bright yellow and he felt the familiar ache in his body, the wolf side of him crying out to escape but trapped by the vampire shell. He grimaced and walked over to the sink, leaning over it and splashing cold water on his face. All his muscles tensed and for a moment he couldn't move, not until the tension eased away. It's just all this tension in the air... he reminded himself. Her parents being around certainly did little to help him, but he was happy for her.

(Sorry for the shorter replies this time, ran out of things to say. XD )