Destiny's End [Reserved Icy]

DreamsandReality

Re: Destiny's End [Reserved Icy]

Post by DreamsandReality » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:25 am

There was a bustle of laughter from somewhere within the house "Of course not! I value my life after all," he called out in reply. He returned to the living room moments later, lingering in the entryway with his hands tucked into his pockets. He watched her for a moment, a small smile resting on his lips. He shifted his attention to the various pieces of artwork scattered about and he chuckled sheepishly. "I wouldn't call it hoarding..." he grinned. Perhaps he made more art than what was healthy but how else was he to occupy his time, his thoughts, for fear they would overwhelm them if he lingered on them too long. He would throw out some of the artwork eventually, as not all of it he could proudly claim as artwork. He wouldn't deny he had gotten good at art over the years they've lived here.

Just as Crypt was about to make a break for it, she beat him to the punch. Pyra took off towards the hotel, leaving him in a quiet fit of laughter. He chased after her "Now who's cheating?" he replied, being careful not to be too loud for fear of attracting unwanted attention. He raced after her, trailing just a little behind.

Mathias chuckled and he leaned down, pressing a brief kiss to her temple. "Yeah, yeah..." he muttered with a small laugh. He withdrew from her and disappeared somewhere into the house to occupy his time. Doing his best to avoid cleaning the house over again for what was probably the fourth time that day alone.

Icy

Post by Icy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:11 am

Lucy shook her head, glancing at him as he returned to the livingroom. He knew well to take great care when it came to the things she adored, just as she did for him. Even if he did not like all of his art she was still very careful with it since it was all wonderful to her. One could tell just how much he's improved since he started by looking at it, he was a talented artist. If only he had a little more faith in himself. "I would, it has taken over the house. I'm almost afraid to look in any of the other rooms." She told him, looking completely serious but she was still only teasing. After all she did have a plan to get this out of here while still allowing him to keep it all. When he went to bed she would probably write a quick note and send it out so that the right people could get started on it as soon as possible. "Do we still have a bed? Will I have to sleep on my couch?" For now she would enjoy her time at home, give her husband a little well deserved attention and rest her brain.

Pyra scoffed, leaping over a branch that had fallen into the road at some point. Nature was either trying to help him out or a tree had given up on one if its limbs recently. "Oh come now, do not act innocent with me. I saw that smirk of yours." She waved her finger in the air by her shoulder where he could see it, indicating that she was scolding him. He tried and she had to give him an A for effort, but she wasn't to be fooled by his little charms. Her husband was a scoundrel, but she meant that in a loving way. She smiled to herself, seeing the glass doors to hotel come into view with relief. They would make it back in time.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:32 am

Airic chuckled "The rest of the house is safe...I think," he grinned sheepishly. His gaze shifted towards the clutter of artworks and he sighed a little. He liked to think his brother would've loved to pick up art as a hobby, Nicky had such a knack for creative things. This thought faded away almost as soon as it had appeared, his gaze lifted to Lucy. "No my dear, the bedroom is art free..." he laughed and strode forward. He slipped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. "You need to get washed up, eat, and then you can get some sleep..." he said with a playful sternness. As much as he wanted to keep her within arms reach at all times, he did need to ensure she got properly taken care of. He reached up to trace her cheekbone with his thumb, smiling softly. "Absolutely dazzling..." he murmured.

Crypt grinned "Making quick accusations!" he replied, swiftly avoiding the branch and coming up alongside her. Only a mere step or two behind, a warm smile played across his lips. His gaze lifted up to the hotel, a sense of relief washing over him. He would feel better once they were out of sight of the public eye.

Icy

Post by Icy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:33 pm

"That doesn't sound too reassuring." Lucy muttered, shifting on her feet as if she were hesitant to believe him. Even if he had made a huge mess she wouldn't be upset, some rooms still needed to be painted and organized. Now that she was thinking about it maybe they could turn one of them into an office for her so she could work from home more instead of going into the office every single day. They turned one into a studio for him so it shouldn't be that hard. Before she could mention it however she found a pair of arms going around her, her husband's 'stern' voice in her ear. "There's no time for cleanliness or rest if I have to inspect every inch of this house for art messes." It was like she was still in work mode although this time it was just pretend, she had a lot of time to make up for and she did find teasing her husband to be relaxing. He should be used to it by now, but she did adore the more affectionate times of their marriage too. "You're trying to distract me from important things here..."

"I know you are, it isn't nice. Making you sleep down on the floor sounds more attractive by the second." Pyra smirked, peering at him from the corner of her eye. He always had a ton of tricks up his sleeve so she didn't trust him. Once she saw a moment of opportunity she blew him a kiss and kicked it into high gear, making a beeline for the sidewalk near the side of the hotel. It was as good a finish line as any, and quite frankly she didn't want to catch the attention of anyone who may be coming out of their rooms should there be anyone moving about now if they ran through the main area to get to their room.

[Had to edit Pyra's post, forgot the layout of hotel they're staying at. U shaped Icy, U shaaaaped. XD]