The Truth Of 2019, Vampires Exist! [SaheenTikeerleesh]

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: The Truth Of 2019, Vampires Exist! [SaheenTikeerleesh]

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:26 pm

Charles had been 'asleep' ever since they went back to silence. The joint in his hand actually sitting in his hand and slightky burning him. He didn't feel it however and just kept his eyes closed and stayed asleep until the box was plopped on his lap. Shocking him awake and the joint almost flying from his open hand as he looked at what the disturbance was. Seeing the box on his lap and Cyan eating, he calmed down and replaced the joint in between two fingers before taking a drag.

"Thank you."

The words that he uttered before he slowly opened the box and pulled a piece away from the rest. His eyes glowing as he caught sight of the pineapple. One weird thing was that he didn't even like pineapple. He just wanted it because he craved it. His mouth biting down on the soft warm piece of bread cheese and pineapple and savoring the taste. He didn't particular like it but he didn't dislike it either. Taking another lare bite after he was done chewing.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Cy made a noise in acknowledgement of the thanks.

They took another huge bite once they had swallowed what was in their mouth. The way they were eating was very unladylike. Not rude or disgusting or anything. Just unladylike. Good thing they never claimed to be a lady.

Cy finished the first slice very quickly. They were very hungry. That's their excuse. Because they were.

Cy took a drag from there joint before grabbing another slice of their pizza. They loved spicy pizza.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Charles focused on the pizza. The high making him want to just devour it but his mind saying no to not make a mess. He was done with two pieces already though. His stomach growling to say he wanted more as he took a small break for a drag of the joint.

His hands finding another piece as he brought it to his mouth. Starting to devour the third piece. A vampire never really got full off of human food. They could if they ate enough. The pizza wouldn't be enough however.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Cy was devouring their own pizza as quick as the vampire was. When they got the munchies, they got it bad.

It would have probably been quite a funny scene to an outsider, vampire and hunter sitting side by side just tearing into pizza.

Cy's pizza was gone all too soon. They were still hungry. Which was annoying. They took a drag of their joint, which had nearly burned down all the way by now, trying to think of what else they could eat. Because they didn't want to be annoying and call the pizza place again.

"I should have just ordered the entire menu..."
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Charles chewed piece after piece of the pizza and ended up finishing at the same times as Cyan. His joint was almost burned all the way as well when he took another drag. It was actually up against his fingers but he couldn't actually feel the burn. His fingers not wavering away from the burning joint.

"I actually seem to agree with you. I would probably eat everything up that they had though. Vampire can get full from human food but it takes a lot. Like truck gulls of food."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:27 pm

"You know what? I don't give a shit if it's annoying, I'm going to do it. I'm gonna order the entire fucking menu."

Cy grabbed their phone. And did it. They ordered the entire fucking menu. Literally everything on there.

The person on the other end of the phone was surprised. But they didn't complain. After all, that was a hella lot money the pizza place would be getting.

Cy put their phone down and looked at Charles.

"Do you want another joint whilst we wait?"
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Charles thought the hunter would never ask. His lips forcing the last drag as he nodded. The remaining bit of the joint wasn't to waste however as he decided to eat the rest paper and all. The green was natural after all.

"I would love one if you don't mind me having another."

He then got up and gathered the two pizza boxes and setting them out of the way to prepare for the boxes coming.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Cy nodded and put the end of the joint in the ashtray. They weren't gonna eat that. They grabbed the stuff again to roll out two more joints, and handed one to Charles. And then thought ahead and made several more. Just in case. They returned the thingy with the stuff to the table and lit their joint, and handed the lighter to Charles once more.

Cy tried to work out how much all the food would come to. There was, like, twenty different types of pizza. And them ordering everything meant they were getting each size of pizza. Plus there was all the sides. And the desserts. And whatever else was on the menu. Thinking about it was basically impossible, what with them being high, so the thoughts quickly left their mind.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Charles gratefully received the joint in his fingers before lighting and taking a long drag yet again of some of the miracle drug. He had no worry in the world at the moment and not even the words that Gerov had been trying to feed him even got through. Charles was too high to worry.

His eyes traveled to the door as someone arrived. The pizzas most likely arriving now anyway. He stood up and answered the door instead. However, it wasn't the pizzas. It was someone he didn't recognize. Maybe because he was high or because he didn't know who it was but he got an awkward vibe from them.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Cyan took a drag of their new joint as Charles got up to answer the door. They blinked at the person, trying to figure out if they knew them. To be honest, when Cy was high, they would have difficulty recognising their own mother dealer.

They ran through all the faces they could remember, trying to see if the person matched up to any of them.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature