(NEW) [RP] The Empire of Celestia

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Khol

Re: (NEW) [RP] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Khol » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 am

"Oh, why thank you." Arturia smiled at Aphra, digging into the food with earnest "I thought I would try something different, given the occasion." She started to feel the tension in her stomach settle and her usual demeanor was returning, her now becoming comfortable with the situation. The food also helped with this, the pork tasted amazing "You really know how to cook. I can't remember a time I've had something quite this delicious. It would be great to keep you around." Realizing what she just said, she cleared her throat slightly and stuffed more food into her mouth.

Arturia stood from the table and gathered the empty dishes, piling them into the kitchen "Thank you again love, it was really good eats." She placed a small kiss on her cheek and went to grab a pair of mugs for some drinks "Are you in the mood for something sweet or something bitter?" Rummaging around her cabinets, she brought out two jugs, one filled with ale and the other with sweet cream. Arturia set the glasses down on the table and filled hers with some of the cream "About what I said earlier... If things keep up like this and you don't find yourself returning to the palace anytime soon, you're welcome to stay here. I mean, only if you want to... This could be your home too... I have plenty of space to accommodate you and your belongings."
"Behold, Excalibur!" - Saber, Arturia Pendragon King of Knights

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:19 am

Devon felt how suddenly something hit the area with a massive force, flinging him towards the trees. A moment of fear passed through his mind as he was afraid of hitting the trees and brake his back. Instead he suddenly felt a sharp and excruciating pain in his right foot, as it hit a tree that his left foot barely missed. Instantly he knew that his foot was broken near the joint. As his body finally hit the ground he rolled over a few times, before ending face-first in the forest ground. A surge of energy flooded his veins now (adrenaline), and Devon got up with nothing but sheer force of will. His body was still heavy as metal and rock, but he needed to get away. A needed Anya, he wanted Anya, he missed her. Dragging his foot behind him he tried his best to escape the madness behind him.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Izayoi's head instantly snapped towards Devon as he began moving. The muscles in his legs bulged slightly, before he vanished, the ground beneath him cracking slightly due to the force with which he pushed off.

Izayoi appeared in front of Devon, and he stared at him, not saying a word, his head cocking to the side. It was like something out of a horror story, a figure covered in blood and gore appearing in front of you, not saying a word, just staring at you, wearing a mask that appeared to be made out of bone.

Protocol said that Izayoi needed to kill any witnesses..... But he didn't really feel the need for that. He was the only one left of the organization, there wasn't really much point in following protocol. Protocol existed to protect the organization, and.... The organization was dead, destroyed.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:17 pm

As the new character appeared before Devon, Devon's heart skipped a beat. Although the puppet like creature was the stuff of nightmares Devon pressed oln past it. He had little to do locked in the back of a wagon so he had followed the day and night cycle, and watched the villages they were close to. He knew that elven territory was close enough that he could make it on foot. And they had been traveling with the moon on their right. "Anya," he said through gritted teeth, "I'll keep my promise," his voice was weak and fragile. But filled with the stubbornness that he had. At this exact moment an arrow could pierce his heart and he'd still be able to walk, purely by power of will. At the very least that's how he felt as his foot dragged along the ground whilst he slowly jumped forward.

But his body was exhausted, and even with the help of the extra energy he didn't get very far before he collapsed, knocked out by the amount of energy he had used. He woud be out for the rest of the night, and probably the whole next day. But after that he'd have a goal to reach.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Izayoi examined the fallen body of Devon, and he pulled his arm back, increasing the density of the muscles, and bones within his arm, and the density of his skin and fingernails, to allow for better penetration. He held his breath for a moment, steadying his arm, before he paused, cocking his head to the side. It was true he didn't have to do this, and he didn't feel like he needed to do it, but it was instinct. It was how he had been raised, how he had been taught for so long. It was in his nature at this point, to eliminate witnesses.

This person was no different than any other witness he had eliminated, but..... he hesitated to bring his arm down, like a piercing lance. He could do it with ease, one movement, and his hand would spear Devon through the back, piercing his heart and lung, killing him in a single instant. He could pierce him through the back of the base of the neck, or the back of the base of the skull, severing his arteries, and his spinal cord, and Devon would never wake up again. Why then was this so hard? 'Anya.....' The word drifted through Izayoi's mind, and he slowly lowered his arm. This figure had said a name before he collapsed. Who was this "Anya?"

With that question in his mind, Izayoi let his arm drop, and he reached down, grabbing Devon and lifting him as if he weighed nothing. He then tossed him over his shoulder, like a sack of flour, and he began walking. If he recalled correctly, there was a population center near here. The capital of this land, he believed. He would be able to drop off this person there, and then he would be done with him.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:20 pm

Aphra was pleasantly surprised with how the pork had turned out. Arturia seemed to like it as well, which was a relief to the Princess. She couldn't imagine what things would be like between them if she'd made the wrong impression, considering how tense Arturia had first appeared to be. Aphra still wasn't sure why she'd felt that way, but she decided to let the matter rest. The Princess had found that sometimes it was best to enjoy the quieter moments, rather than question them. She'd first learnt that from some of the servants in the Palace. Then again, perhaps that was because Aphra could never really stop questioning things.

"I... thank you, Arturia." Aphra said in response to Arturia's compliment. Now it was her turn to blush.

The prospect of living with Arturia seemed like an interesting opportunity to Aphra. It would certainly give her a chance to see what life was like elsewhere, but the Palace would still be a comfortable distance away should she ever need it. Of course, she'd have to talk to her mother about the prospect, which would mean introducing Arturia. Considering how they'd met in the forest, perhaps that would be the best idea. Letting out a yawn, it then occurred to Aphra how drowsy she was. Between preparing for the moon, the encounter with her mother and the Horizon Walker Aphra had barely any time to rest.

"Thanks for the offer. Hopefully things should clear up soon, but if they don't, I'll keep it in mind. I think I'll need to tonight, if that's fine with you." She explained, pouring some of the cream into her mug. Considering how drinking with Arturia had gone last time, Aphra wanted to stay away from alcohol.
Sig.