Intermediate Mod

Re: [OOC] Shards of Memory

Post by Myrn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:22 pm

Oops, i forgot i had yet to post lol
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:52 pm

too tired rn lol also I'm starting to really not enjoy writing but don't wanna be a jerk and quit, so it's something I'm trying to work thru

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Alright; don't push yourself man if you really don't want to. This is for fun after all, nothing to be stressing yourself for
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Aright, getting a post up now. Thinking of having Renge's death be due to her seeing something she shouldn't have perhaps? Might make a good plot point when she reappears or whatever.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Woah, got some problems with Renge's post.

For starters; is she under attack and taking damage in town? Did she leave then come under attack; and is trying to make her way back? Or are you saying mobs spawned and forced her out of town? If she's out of town I can assume she's just being paranoid about how she is being attacked by mobs.

Her father being a detective is a pretty big thing which which influences the lore and my plans; and it was not something we have discussed nor anything mentioned on her CS. As it stands I will probabaly need you to rewrite that bit; the Natz stuff is fine, tho.

Though I think my biggest issue with that would be "if she knew her father was investigating this game for wrongdoing, why would she be playing it?"
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:58 pm

ehh I'm tired rn, didn't think things through. I couldn't think of any reasons to why she'd end up dying apart from a total lack of game skill and self-preservation cause I'm bad at that sorta thing lol

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:58 pm

I'll rewrite it at some point but I only added it cause the Natz stuff was too short.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Alrighty!

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:07 am

If you have any ideas I'll be happy to use em, cause I just can't think of any clever ways of implementing this event,apart from just having her, you know, die from being a fool or anything.

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:14 am

Many people die for being a fool. Maybe what gets her as a boss fight later on is the special event that was her death itself, could be a redeeming bonus for being the first one to die. Y'know, "You didn't even get to play for one hour, let's give you a second chance to see if you can last two."

Or something?
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.