Swiggity Swooty

Re: [OOC] Shards of Memory

Post by Myrn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:22 pm

Oops, i forgot i had yet to post lol
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:52 pm

too tired rn lol also I'm starting to really not enjoy writing but don't wanna be a jerk and quit, so it's something I'm trying to work thru

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Alright; don't push yourself man if you really don't want to. This is for fun after all, nothing to be stressing yourself for
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Aright, getting a post up now. Thinking of having Renge's death be due to her seeing something she shouldn't have perhaps? Might make a good plot point when she reappears or whatever.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Woah, got some problems with Renge's post.

For starters; is she under attack and taking damage in town? Did she leave then come under attack; and is trying to make her way back? Or are you saying mobs spawned and forced her out of town? If she's out of town I can assume she's just being paranoid about how she is being attacked by mobs.

Her father being a detective is a pretty big thing which which influences the lore and my plans; and it was not something we have discussed nor anything mentioned on her CS. As it stands I will probabaly need you to rewrite that bit; the Natz stuff is fine, tho.

Though I think my biggest issue with that would be "if she knew her father was investigating this game for wrongdoing, why would she be playing it?"
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:58 pm

ehh I'm tired rn, didn't think things through. I couldn't think of any reasons to why she'd end up dying apart from a total lack of game skill and self-preservation cause I'm bad at that sorta thing lol

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:58 pm

I'll rewrite it at some point but I only added it cause the Natz stuff was too short.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Alrighty!

Diamantine

Post by Diamantine » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:07 am

If you have any ideas I'll be happy to use em, cause I just can't think of any clever ways of implementing this event,apart from just having her, you know, die from being a fool or anything.

Andromeda Infinity
Meaningless Title

Post by Andromeda Infinity » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:14 am

Many people die for being a fool. Maybe what gets her as a boss fight later on is the special event that was her death itself, could be a redeeming bonus for being the first one to die. Y'know, "You didn't even get to play for one hour, let's give you a second chance to see if you can last two."

Or something?
"We're all idiots on the inside." - My dearest"...And from that moment on, I started loving you unconditionally."