[OOC] The Empire of Celestia

kitkat871

Re: [OOC] The Empire of Celestia

Post by kitkat871 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Sorry about my lack of posting. I'm just dealing with a few trial exams right now. Should have it up by tomorrow.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 am

I'll have to work with exams in a few months... not really looking forward to it.

I hate exams :(

Luckily it's next year that I have the big exams so I can sleep easy for about a year yet.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:48 pm

To be clear, Izayoi can not make himself infinitely strong and invincible by making himself infinitely dense. There's a limit, due to the fact that his body can only withstand so much, and he can only use so much energy to alter his density.

At his strongest, Izayoi would be CLEARLY surpassed by Aenar. Out of my characters, Aenar is second in strength to only Tarroc, in Tarroc's true form.

Izayoi can lift...... and this isn't factual, just something to help out it into scale, if Izayoi could lift 40 tons, Aenar can lift 90 tons when he's giving an effort, and Tarroc's true form would be able to lift 150.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:37 pm

I'll let the "girls" finish up what they are doing right now, then i suggest a time shift to at the very least the next day.

I plan on having Simon, Arthur and Pandora visit the castle next day for a report from some of their spies(crucial information someone should take into consideration one way or another), which gives me a chance to show them for once... god I hope they are as fun to you guys as they are to me XD (Arthur and Pandora that is)

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:43 pm

Yeah, I reckon I can finish things up quick for you.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:51 pm

No need to rush. I'm just stating what I plan to do. So far only a few of my plans have worked out.

The only way this one will fail is if we have a constant night.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:54 pm

I get what you mean. So much has happened for one evening! I think we'll need a way to work out what is happening with the Empress and Tarroc during the time skip. Possibly still fighting?

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:01 pm

If we time skip the empress should be leaving her beast form, or I just misunderstand and they can transform outside the "blue moon" too, so probably not. Unless we talk hand to hand human fistfight anyways.

I really have to get to writing on the story again sometime too. Just been too busy gaming and with school.... least legit reason ever I know, but I'm a lazy bum when I don't feel like doing anything XD

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Which is like 90% of the time

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:51 am

Well.... The fight between the empress and Tarroc is low-key one of the most important events that has happened so far. If I'm not mistaken, if Tarroc wins, he becomes the mate of the empress and he becomes the Emperor.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him