[OOC][Icy] Gleypa Okkur

Killian
Bronze

Re: [OOC][Icy] Gleypa Okkur

Post by Killian » Sun May 14, 2017 10:36 am

I'm surprised that this OOC thread wasn't pushed to the next page, then again I suppose RPF currently isn't as active as before.

Is it because it's holidays? You should rest then and hopefully get to 100% HP XD. Since it's always hectic when classes are on. Glad to hear you have new RPs. May they be competent partners and may you have a long-running RP.

That sounds like Nyx. I am curious if that really does happen (where in which she knows) what sort of actions she would take. But then again, different types of situations might end up with different results.

Yeah. That and I have the impression that the values a vampire and fae have differ a lot. Then again, I haven't researched enough on Fae :'D.
Oh oops, I meant more like you might not have enough description to work with for your response? //Yeah, I was referring to how you might not have enough to work out what Nyx's perception is of William. But just let me know if you need anything.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Icy

Post by Icy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Aha it might've gotten pushed now since I went on a few week hiatus. I wound up contracting the flu and a small sinus infection that lasted a bit over two weeks. I think I'm finally over it for the most part however so I hope to work on the replies I need to now. Slowly. I'm still tired, but I'm good.

Possibly. Aha, not at 100% HP but clpse enough now. Well they're not new roleplays. I'm currently role-playing with 4 people in total and have been since before the wipe. Two of them for over a year, almost two now. I have a lot of roleplays between them, 13 in total. I have to reply to them all. >_<

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. What happens happens, if I plan to bring them back in that is. Haven't exactly decided yet.

Of course, I'm sure their values differ greatly. Aha, I've done some research on them. >_< Oh! I'm sure I'll be fine. I've had to work with less before. /
I'm sure Nyx will learn a lot about him soon. XD

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Hey! Glad to see that you are back.
Are you better now? Being sick is really the worst, even if it's just cramps or stomachache.

Ahhh right. ALl good, for future reference I don't mind you taking your time with replies.

Sounds good, we could probably have that as an arc later on if an idea pops up.

Probably. xD Let's see what happens then for now. oh, what sort of research did you do? I'm rather curious.

Also thanks for the reply post in the IC thread! I just read it. Sorry I had exams so only got to reply for it now.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Icy

Post by Icy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:01 am

For the most part I am, I still feel hazy here and there but no longer bedridden at least. Yes, being sick is never fun.

Ah, I know, but when I go longer than a week without replying I tend to get antsy.

Sure! Sounds like a plan!

Aha yeah. XD Just general stuff, what they look like, act like, things like that. I did a project in high school on mythical creatures and I covered them so that's where most of what I know comes from.

Of course! It only took me forever but I got it up there. Ah, that's alright! How are those going?

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:09 am

Ah oops, my bad. I forgot that Liam already ordered. Would you mind if I changed my previous post? Let me know in the future if you find something questionable.

He wouldn't be that forgetful T.T it's the RPer's fault.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Um, sure! I'll have to change mine as well then. At least the beginning.

It's okay! It happens! ^-^

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Thank you T_T. I'll be able to get a reply this weekend! Thanks for being so patient.
And how are you feeling lately?

Icy

Post by Icy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:57 pm

You're welcome! Alright take your time. Of course!
I've been tired, being an adult. Exciting stuff. T-T

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Ahhh, thanks for being patient on me T_T.
I didn't realise I'd be bogged down by so much work.
And yeah adult is tiring. Have you been resting ok?

Icy

Post by Icy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Of course! You've been patient with me as well!
I haven't had school to worry about, but other things have been keeping my attention.
I hope you load eases up a bit soon. ;-;
Eh, not really. A lot of other things have come up that are keeping me from resting as well as I'd like to. I'll have to pm you. I'll hopefully reply soon, but I am up to date on having the rp copied.