[OOC][Icy] Gleypa Okkur

Killian
Bronze

Re: [OOC][Icy] Gleypa Okkur

Post by Killian » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:41 pm

I'm being overwhelmed, but I'll manage. LIke stuff like this happens to everyone, so I know that I'll get through it. I just uh... complain a lot. (it's probably my hobby...)
yeah, thank you for being so patient. I appreciate it, and likewise feel free to do so for yourself when you need to take a back seat from our RP. Did you manage to rest?

Hm, interesting. I'm curious why they would choose such a profession, since it seems rather dangerous. Then again, Liam's father isn't the most lawful either. (I haven't decided if he is alive or not).
Oh, is there a reason she doesn't believe they are dead? Dark secrets, KEK. xDD

I'm fairly sure a lot of them liked it for the romance? I mean, it's not the worst romance since the two cared about each other and based on what my friend told me they weren't trying to hurt each other. I just don't find it suits my taste though. (I have a weird taste in romance so...)

I don't know, but he is an adult already. Even William is more mature XDD

EDIT: so when William appears. Would you like it that Nyx hasn't met him before? Or that they've seen each other once or twice/
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Icy

Post by Icy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Ah that's understandable, I go through the same thing at times. I'm sure as well and I don't mind. I'm always willing to listen if need be. [Aha, interesting hobby.]
Aw, no problem! I guess I just grew up that way. I do have times where I feel impatient but I deal with it rather well I think. I'll keep that in mind! Ah, sort of. Some nights are a bit better than others.

Well they wanted to support Nyx and make sure she never struggles financially. She has a small fortune due to them though she is also unaware of that. I can imagine he isn't though I don't know much about Liam's parents. [Oh?]
She knows her parents, they're strong and determined so she doesn't believe it. Call it her intuition as well. Aha. Yes dark secrets, I love them. XD

Possibly. I mean I suppose the romance was sweet but it wasn't to my liking either. It moved toi fast, I'd rather work for my romances. [Weird how?]

Haha! Nothing wrong with that, I'm an adult but I'm still a child at heart. Liam's adorable. c:

Hmm, good question and yet another hard decision. Well, we could say they've crossed paths before but have never spoken or officially met. That might add some flavour to their soon to be drama.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Thanks for being patient about me replying.
I wasn't sure if you had Nyx already leading them into a place to eat, so I had just added that in my post.

I'm glad to hear you have rested better.

That would make sense. I imagine from what they had stolen was very valuable so they could earn a fair amount just by auctioning it.

I don't know enough to call the romance sweet or not. I meant weird in the way that I see my favourite romantic relationships are a little bit different from my friends'.

Sounds good then. I guess I'll just have William having seen Nyx before, but he probably never would have bothered remembering her since he had just passed by her in the street at night or in a subway station. I've added him into the current reply post.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Icy

Post by Icy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:55 pm

No problem! Really.
Ah, no I sort of left that open ended for you to decide so it's all good!

Better rest comes and goes unfortunately.

Indeed, and their clients were very rich people. Willing​ to pay anything to get their hands on these treasures. Some were even willing to have others killed to get them.

Wwll I did say suppose. It was weird in a lot of ways...it's definitely a difficult one to understand. Mostly the pacing of it. Ah I see. Well nothing wrong with that. I'm not sure how you see these romantic relationships so I can't say if I relate or not.

I saw that. It's exciting. Ahaha, yeah...he doesn't seem the type of person to remember the faces of people he views as lesser than him. Don't worry though, Nyx isn't the type of person to remember the faces of the people she views as arrogant and full of themselves. XD

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Thu May 04, 2017 9:33 am

I've got like 2 Rp posts to reply, and then ours. So hopefully by Sunday I'll get it out.

That's very extreme. I can only imagine how valuable they are. I suppose if some of these weren't human, maybe they were after heirlooms or something, that the "blasted humans" had stolen from them. //I'm just throwing ideas.

Yeah, insignificant people to him. xD I can easily imagine how bad the tension is going to be. //Probably would be worse if Liam decides to leave them be for a small while.

Icy

Post by Icy » Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Ah that's fine. No rush.

Their job can be very extreme at times and maybe that's one of their big dark secrets, that they're hired assassin's from time to time. That's possible though I would have to come up with a reason that these humans came into contact with such heirlooms. // Ideas are always nice.

Aha yep pretty much. XD Oh it'll probably get pretty bad I imagine. It'll be so thick we'll be able to cut it with a butter knife. // Well...hopefully he'll learn very quickly that it's not a good idea to leavw them alone together. XD

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sun May 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Thanks. I realize that there might not be much to react since it's just William holding handshake, so no pressure if your post is a bit shorter.

Assassin hiring wow. Cool. Look forward to hear what you have in store for them.

Ahaha, nice analogy. And with how Nyx's parents somewhat shady background, I can easily imagine William being not really happy with that either. LOL.
EDIT: I guess when I have the time I should get his CS up, since he's probably going to be more in the RP compared to Alex. //I love Alexandrite though xD

Icy

Post by Icy » Tue May 09, 2017 8:44 pm

No problem! Aha yeah, I'll figure something out though yes it might be a little shorter than usual. I'll also post when I can, I haven't been feeling very well this week so my muse is suffering big time. ;-;

Aha, they needed to have something to make them seem interesting and in a way make Nyx seem more interesting than she is, even if she doesn't know why. I'm coming up with their history as I go so me too. XD

Thank you thank you, I try. Love that analogy. Eh heh, even though it isn't her fault and she has nothing to do with her parenrs lifestyle nor even knows about it he'll judge her. Poor Nyx. I like it.
Take your time! I'm excited to see his CS but no rush. Aw, poor Alex. He is a pretty interesting character, makes Nyx all confused just by talking to him. XD

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri May 12, 2017 3:44 am

I don't mind shorter posts, LOL. And yeah sure, take your time. Do get good reset and hope you feel better soon.

Ah, so Nyx doesn't know about her parents profession. What would she think if she knew about it?

Yep. Well, there's one thing for sure is that William doesn't really think Nyx will be a good influence on his brother.
I'm still thinking about what FC to use for William this time. Since I have two versions. But yeah, hopefully you can be vague with your description for him when Nyx sees him.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri May 12, 2017 4:36 am

Aha same, just as long as they meet the minimum I see it as fine. Thank you, I have acquired quite a few roleplays to reply to however, managed to reply to two today. One this morning and then just now. I've been resting so much this week, beginning to feel a tad restless though I know I need to. Not feeling 100% yet.

Nope, she just knows that they collect treasures for their museum and that's it. The museum is a cover. Um, well she would most likely feel conflicted. They are her parents and she will always love them, but she won't like the fact they lied to her and have killed people even if it was to protect her.

Aha, Nyx can be pretty troublesome sometimes. She isn't a troublemaker, but she does what's​ necessary so yeah, I can see why he would think that.
Of course, I would never describe someone else's character. Maybe how one perceives them, but only the attitude she's shown, not the physical or anything like that.