CS (WIP)

[NAME]

[AGE]

[GENDER]

[RACE]

[PERSONALITY]

[BIO]

[APPEARANCE]

[Extra] Is there an OOC page? had a few questions about what's allowed race wise?
Hi, I've currently quoted this in the OOC thread. However, this thread and the CS thread is reserved for Icy (as a 1x1 RP). You can check the ideas for the RP. I'm not quite sure if this is the RP you were looking for, but I can make another thread for you.
Icy wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:10 pm
I couldn't figure out how I wanted Nyx to react exactly but chose this reaction. I wanted to showcase a few struggles she deals with in their job. Hopefully​ it's okay. Liam does not have to follow her right away and she won't leave him, she'll wait outside. >_<
Does that mean it was an unexpected situation? //hue.
I wasn't expecting Nyx to do that LOL. (Poor Nyx... but somehow I'm not sorry) Probably would surprise Liam and have him follow her.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Icy

Re: [OOC][Icy] Gleypa Okkur

Post by Icy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:44 am

Woops! Had to delete my comment, Luki beat me to it. >_<

Yes it was unexpected, but I like unexpected scenarios! It makes me think so it's not a bad thing.
Aha! I have caught you unaware as well! Heehee. [Ah don't be! Her weaknesses have to be shown sometimes.] Whatever you want to do is fine with me. She'll feel bad for reacting that way later, but she's very protective of Liam.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:08 pm

they deleted, so I don't think they were looking for this 1x1 LOL.

Glad to be of amusement. Do you have ideas or preferences of what they want to do? //They could just call it a day and do something more relaxing. Or they could stumble upon William.

I have draft but not able to finish until tomorrow evening since I have things due tomorrow)
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Icy

Post by Icy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Aha! Probably not then. Oh well.

As am I. I have no exact preference on what they do next. After all the excitement they've had relaxing does sound good, but so does meeting William. After you explained him to me a little and how he would be towards Nyx I've been interested in interacting with him...ugh the choices. Why must they be so difficult? ;-;

Oh that's fine, no rush!

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Hm... should we roll a die to see?
Ahaha, my intention with William was that he's always what a vampire should be. Evil, after blood. Similar to the original Dracula. //But he still cares about Liam as well.
But yeah it's up to you.

I finally got a chance to reply. Sorry it's not as full in length, but I think I've mentioned before that I find it hard to put a lot of words for conversations. //I generally put more for describing attacks and places I suppose :'D
But oh man, rereading that again, Nyx probably isn't super mad, but it's able to make one scared.

Icy

Post by Icy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:27 pm

If you'd like, rolling a dice or flipping a coin could work.
I remember you saying that before the wipe, I had expressed amusementin if he ever went after Nyx how would Liam feel about it/do. I can't remember everything, but I definitely do remember you telling me he isn't as nice or caring towards others.
This is a difficult choice for me. I like drama, but I also know there needs to be laid back times. :'D

It's fine! I don't mind. Liam seems like a man of few words anyway. He's very quiet compared to Nyx, I think it kind of balances them out in a way. // Hopefully we'll get to some fighting soon enough, though I do like the flow as it is.
Aha, yeah she wasn't angry or anything. More like upset and on the verge of getting angry. Mhm, she can be prettt feisty and frightening sometimes, especially since when she gets upset she finds it hard to control her powers.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:13 am

I got heads. So I guess we'll be seeing William.
Well, I'd have to think about if he's got a reason to go after Nyx in the first place. He definitely doesn't like Nyx, but he's fairly confident in Liam cares about him a lot.
And yes, I'm glad that you remembered he's not very nice. I guess I tried to make him more similar to Dracula. (sorry, I hated twilight. Couldn't read past the first 50 pages or so...)

Yeah, should let Nyx do all the talking hahaha. I can imagine if there's a shop where the shop owner looks scary he might ask if Nyx could go and get the candy for him. Yeah, I personally don't mind the flow. Doesn't really need to have a fighting component in this RP (hence why i didn't bother putting an abilities slot).

Hope post is ok, I would have progressed more, but was waiting on what Nyx could say. I'll leave you the choice to decide where they could to an eat since I'm curious about her preferencs. I can easily bring William in to whichever place.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:45 am

I meant to reply much earlier, but I haven't been feeling too well. If my post is lacking I apologize, I'm still not feeling a hundred percent.

Alright, that sounds good.
Hmm, a reason to go after her...maybe he thinks she's all wrong as a friend and roommate for his brother? Like too strong willed and/or free spirited/wild? Or, once I come up with it, maybe he knows something about her parents and thinks she's bad news because of it? Doesn't have to be either of those, just throwing out ideas. Poor Nyx. Well she won't like him much either. At least he seems like a good brother.
Yes, I was rather excited about him so I didn't forget that so easily. Dracula is awesome. [Eh I read every book, but I wasn't sold on how they portrayed the vampires.]

Aha, aw that's kinda cute. Nyx wouldn't mind, she does try to take care of him the best she can. It's a nice flow. [Ah I see!]

It's fine! I had to edit my post, totally slipped my mind that you said for me to pick eh heh. >_< Hm...I haven't thought much about her preferences towards food, but I'd have to say that she doesn't like anything very hot or spicy due to her ability. I'd say she likes chicken, and, like Liam, has a bit of a sweet tooth. Mostly she likes when Liam cooks. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:06 pm

That's alright. Things are getting a little busy for me as well. It's taking me a few days to reply to all posts in general (even though I've only signed up to three including this one). Are you feeling any better when you see this?
//We can just chat in OOC for a bit if you want. (I don't know why, planning ideas out takes less energy as to me proofreading my IC posts)

That could work. I don't think he'll really attack her, since he's not that impulsive and smarter. Oh, mind telling me more about her parents?
Yeah, he's a good brother. Not a good son or friend though.
True, yeah. I think the thing that made me dislike Twilight the most was the vampire seemed to be insulting to Dracula. And I was hoping there'd be vampire hunting instead of ahem... (you know the rest)

She's spoiling him too much LOL.

Oh true. Yeah, I guess they wouldn't have any trouble in deciding what to eat for dessert since I'm sure they like trying new things.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:37 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you aren't too overwhelmed? Aha, well there's no issue with you taking your time. I tend to be pretty patient as long as I'm kept in the loop. Life, as always, comes first however. [Ah, well nothing wrong with that.] Yes I'm feeling better, perhaps just a little tired now.
//Hmm, that's fine. [Again there's nothing wrong with that and having a few ideas set ahead of time is never a bad thing. I typically find it easier to come up with ideas too at times. Mainly when my muse is low.]

I imagine Liam wouldn't be very happy if he did attack her. Well she personally doesn't know much about her parents since they kept her blind to things to keep her safe but the story I thought of is that they're treasure hunters, which is true but at the same time...not. They steal these valuable treasures for clients who pay them generously, they own a museum where they keep these treasures for their clients [Nyx will probably take Liam there one day but she doesn't know they're all stolen treasures].They were well liked by the people who knew them and were always good parents to Nyx. Though she's been told they are dead she doesn't believe it. [They're in hiding, but it was easier to fake their own deaths.] They have a much darker secret but I haven't managed to come up with it yet.
//Aw, well no one's perfect. At least he's good to someone out there.
Yeah, that and there was just a lot about the storyline that didn't make any sense to me. I mean a lot of people seem to have liked it and I have no issue with that, I was just left kind of disappointed. [Yes, yes I know the rest. Eh heh.]

Is she? Should she spoil him less? Aha.

Of course! Nyx likes to try everything at least once. After all that's the only way to know whether or not you'll like it or hate it. They can bond over sweets.