[OOC][Icy] Gleypa Okkur

Killian
Bronze

[OOC][Icy] Gleypa Okkur

Post by Killian » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:35 am

[OVERVIEW]
This is a supernatural RP set in a fictional European city where there is modern-day technology. There are two people living together, and their daily schedule is inverted. Rather than waking up at daytime, they wake up when the sun sets and sleep when it is dawn. The reason is, they do work in relation to supernaturals or criminal cases that occur in the evening. On some nights they might work together using their supernatural/magic abilities, on other nights they might be having their separate agenda. There's no linear storyline planned out, but I have a couple of challenges or story fragments for back-up. Our characters don't necessarily have to be human.

[SOME IDEAS FOR THE RP]
1. The two main characters are siblings, and are expecting their overseas father to return. Instead, after waiting for a week, there is no news about their father and they must search for him.
2. One of them is tasked with searching for a missing cat. However, the area is within a hospital where it was said a serial killer had been lottering around lately.
3. There is a strange case of buses driving into buildings. All of the buses seem to be empty, except for the driver. It occurs every night and each time the accident happens there are no survivors on the bus.

[NOTES]
1. I enjoy both one and group RPs, but I reply a bit slower to one RPs in general. I don't mind slow responses, so I hope you can also understand that I may not be too active on some days.
2. Let me know if you are dropping, I will do so the same. Otherwise, I will kill the RP after 21 days of no response.
3. I prefer someone who can RP different secondary characters, or they can discuss ideas for the plot. My post lengths vary but I try to give something my partner can react to.
4. Please give me a main character I can root for. I'm sick of overly-abused female victims.
5. Admittedly while I can make inter posts, I don't venture here often. Let me know if you have concerns or just want to point out something I'm doing wrong. I'll learn from my mistakes.
6. In the extra slot, let me know any development ideas you have in mind for your main character.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Icy

Re: [OOC][Icy] Gleypa Okkur

Post by Icy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:31 am

I have arrived! :3

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Yay. It begins.

http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1815
our new IC thread :3

Things are a little awkward, but I hope that gives you enough to imagine.
So just some notes:
- The man is actually the minster at that chapel/church
- It'll probably look like he's returning back to the Chapel. (Good luck Nyx in trying to explain why they were there...)
- Liam would have heard the man coming, but he was too focused on the inside the fence. :'D Outside the fence is still the main street was how I imagined it.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Woot! So excited!

Okay, thank you for the pointers! I'm sure Nyx will come up with something though I'm not sure what yet...I don't know if I want to go with the truth or have her lie. I'll post as soon as I figure it out which probably won't be too long from now.

Tsk tsk on Liam's part! He got her stuck in this awkward situation! XD

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:24 pm

Nyx can just act as herself. I don't think the guy would really call the police on them after she speaks reasonably to explain. And also this guy wouldn't really mind if he gets robbed rather than hurt. //it's probably easier to show in the RP.

Hahaha. Lol. Well, have fun. Thought I might change the atmosphere a bit, but this is the guy we could get more info from.

Icy

Post by Icy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:58 am

Woops! I totally didn't get distracted by dog videos for hours instead of working on my reply...okay I did. I'm sorry, working on it now. XD

Yes, honesty is the best policy and Nyx doesn't like lying too much unless absolutely necessary though she doesn't like admitting to the full truth either, for their own safety. She's not a violent Fae nor a criminal so he doesn't have to worry about gettig mugged.

Nothing wrong with changing it up a bit, and they need all the leads they can get at this point.

Icy

Post by Icy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:41 am

Okay, finally replied! If you don't like what I've written for Nyx's response let me know and I'll think of something else. :3

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Sure, likewise same for you! Let me know whenever you might prefer something else or you don't have enough to respond to. It's always hard when adding ideas that there's enough room for the other to add stuff.

Icy

Post by Icy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Alright! I'll be sure to do so! Or if I don't understand something I'll ask since things can be lost in translation at times, but so far I'm doing okay.

Icy

Post by Icy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:10 pm

I couldn't figure out how I wanted Nyx to react exactly but chose this reaction. I wanted to showcase a few struggles she deals with in their job. Hopefully​ it's okay. Liam does not have to follow her right away and she won't leave him, she'll wait outside. >_<