[OOC] The Empire of Celestia

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Fluffking

Re: [OOC] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Fluffking » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Well aware. But being a magic user whose race consist of people that have done some horrible dark magic rituals, disintegrate armies, mass murder spells, and shit like that. Yeah we're talking magic that would take away the renaming life of most species. And I'm juggling with the idea of resurrection being a black magic too, but I wan't to make sure we're all OK with that so I don't make it so, whilst Elessar is just happily casting it on dead soldiers.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

Arion Queen

Post by Arion Queen » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Brining back the dead? There will need to be a heavy magic toll on the physical and magical ability of the user. Regardless of strength if I am going to allow it.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Asking if it's dark main or not. I know that if it's too be allowed it will require a lot of energy
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

Khol

Post by Khol » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am

"Behold, Excalibur!" - Saber, Arturia Pendragon King of Knights

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:31 am

Something like bringing back the dead.... It would vary from group to group I suppose. Some would think it unforgivable, some would spend their whole lives trying to achieve such magic, some would see no qualms with it if it's done in the pursuit of magic and knowledge, some would view it as playing in the realm of God.

At least, that's my assumption. I could be totally wrong.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Khol

Post by Khol » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:32 am

I vote yes, just because I'm the most likely to die. Y'know, being human and all

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:41 am

God Of The North wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:34 am
In his true form, Tarroc is about 100 yards from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail. His wings are each about 35 yards, so his full wingspan, including the distance across his back, is about 75 yards.

He weighs about as much as two battle tanks so.... about 135-140 tons. His teeth are a bit longer than broadswords and he obviously has a ridiculously powerful bite.

Take all of that into consideration, then add in the fact that Tarroc can breathe fire that is 2,500° Celsius and can sustain that breath for well over a minute, probably closer to 90 seconds, give or take five seconds or so

After further research, I have decided upon info for Balerion and Ancalagon.

Balerion was about 460 yards long, from the snout to tail and had a wingspan about three hundred yards wide. Balerion would weigh roughly between 650 ton and 700 tons, and his fire would be about 10,000° Celsius and he could sustain it for roughly ten minutes if he really really tried.

Ancalagon freaking blows them both out of the water though. Ancalagon was roughly 6000 yards from the tip of his snout to his tail, he had a wingspan of nearly 4500 yards, and he would weigh close to 98,000 tons and 105,000 tons. His fire would be around 200,000° Celsius.

So compared to the two most powerful Dragons to have ever existed..... Tarroc is like a tiny little lizard. It's like comparing a salamander in D&D to a dragon. That's how ridiculous the difference is.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:46 am

I don't think we're going to go far enough in the rp for bringing people back to life to be very useful. And even if we do kill someone.... I don't think bringing someone back from the dead is possible if they've been turned to ash or turned into confetti

Khol

Post by Khol » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 am

-throws confetti-

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:37 am

*Falls to knees* Nooooooo! Arturiaaaaa!