[CS] The Empire of Celestia

Fluffking

Re: [CS] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Fluffking » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Never played WoW so I don't have it from there
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Very true I suppose.

"I'm not evil, I'm just misunderstood"

"Sir you just killed everyone in that village, ate their souls and turned them into zombies"

".... Alright I admit, that's pretty evil"
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Skylord11

Post by Skylord11 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:41 am

I mean Richard isn't that evil
"Maybe Khans kill people without looking them in the face, but I ain't no fink. Dig?"

TheDarkOne

Post by TheDarkOne » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Arion, would you mind if I added the power to dominate the minds of weak willed individuals just to create more mischief later on in the RP? Just so I can use npcs to add more threat after him acquiring his amulet.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:12 am

Only if you add a weakness with it. Power comes with strain. I will allow it if it has some sort of strain. even the Empress is not immune. I later plan for her display of strain from her magic use.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:27 am

I'm actually looking forward to a serious chat between the Empress and Tarroc, whenever it happens, even if it is kind of brief.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

TheDarkOne

Post by TheDarkOne » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:00 am

Updated if you want to see if you accept it.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:36 am

For Tywin? He was accepted awhile ago haha.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Skylord11

Post by Skylord11 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:41 pm

Name: Sanming "San" Seminator
Race: Kernu, Twilight
The Kernu are separated into two subraces, Twilight and Midnight. They look almost the same, both having horns and reflective yellow or green eyes. You can tell their differences via this: Twilight have a skin tone of darkish-brown and dark grey and they're usually 4'11" to 5'3" tall, generally having a yellow eyecolor while Midnight have pale to a light-grey skin tone and green eyes and are usually 5'3" to 5'7" tall.
The Twilight come from an odd dimension named the same thing, the details to them are fuzzy and warped by the time they haven't been there but all they know is that they should keep a positive attitude. The Twilight have a natural inclination to magic to a small degree, usually only capable of one small spell, and this is reset on every new moon and they seem to be empowered every full moon. They're weak to fire, they don't seem bothered by the cold that much though.
The Midnight are also named after the dimension they come from, again, the details are fuzzy on how they got there but they live mostly on the same continent dragons had once lived. They don't have a natural inclination to magic but are almost immune to fire, the only fire able to hurt them is dragon fire, causing second to third degree burns depending on how long they're in it. Their weakness is silver, by first removing their immunity to fire and then making them weaker and tired and finally burning them via touch, the only good side to this is that it cauterizes wounds.

Position: Author of at least three decent-selling books, a mapper and hitchhiker otherwise
Bio: San has lived a good life, traveling, settling down for a few years and then leaving and traveling for a few years before settling down again. Her short attention span had never let her live in one place for too long, but she has figured what to do, write and travel the world. Her travels had taken her from the deserts of the Kernu Kingdom and through the Elven Kingdom and finally here. Throughout the years she learnt how to use a sword and hand-crossbow.
Appearance:
San is about five feet tall, wearing a dark-grey colored cotton vest top & scarf, a dark-green wool jacket, wool pants and finally leather boots. Her horns are curled in a goat-like fashion, and are free to move and often do so with her emotions. She has darkish-brown skin and purple hair that goes down to just above the middle of her shoulder-blades.
"Maybe Khans kill people without looking them in the face, but I ain't no fink. Dig?"

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:27 am

Accepted :)